Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pick your poison.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 31, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

<center>Off Hours </center>

Basically a Demon, Angel, Vampire, Werewolf (or Lycanthrope, which ever you prefer), etc. kinda rp. I don't care what you use, just so long as your rp your character tastefully.

I don't have a plot in mind, I don't have any goals I'm trying to reach, I'm just extremely bored and thought I'd kill some time by making a little thread and seeing what happens from there.

Stuff to keep in mind:
1.) No God/Boss/Freakishly Powerful moding. Not only is it not cool, but it makes you look really stupid.
2.) Keep the angstin' to a minimum. Everybody's gotta sob story and every time I hear one I want to grind my head into the desk.
3.) Put as much thought into your posts and you'd like me to put into mine.
4.) Patience is a virtue that is often rewarded. (In other words I'm slow.)
5.) There is no number 5 only number 6 is trust worthy.
6.) Number 5 tells lies.

Just jump in or something.
<center> Casting Call</center>

Didier, roleplayed by Kinabaki
SIMPLE STUFF
*Name: Didier (Last name changes a few times every decade)
*Nicknames: Shiny, Bic, "My Own Personal b***h" (Is so affectionately called the latter by the Demon he assists.)
*Sex: XD HAH! Demon's and angels don't have genders... but ok so yeah he's Male.
*Race: M.C.D.M (Middle Class Demonic Minion)
*Occupation: Basically the go-getter for some bigger, badder, better and more important demons. He does, however, get to do very simple unimportant Evil Minion-ish jobs from time to time.
*Super evil Demonic power: He doesn't have to stand in line at Starbucks when he goes to get the he's assisting's coffee.

GETTING PHYSICAL

**Humanly**
*Hair: Nope, he's bald. His chest hair is a dark brown though.
*Skin: Various stages of Sunburn red & Heavy tan.
*Eyes: Biggest doe brown eyes you'll ever find.
*Stands: 5ft. 11in.
*Build: Moderate.
*Gut: 160 lbs. (Not all of it's muscle. : wink : )

**Demonly**
*Hair: He's still bald.
*Skin: Reddish brown.
*Eyes: Brown
*Stands: same
*Build: same
*Gut: same
*Special Demon stuff: Two horns on either side of his head, that curl around over his ears, like those of a ram's and his tail has a little turft of brown hair at the end.

GETTING PERSONAL
*Over All Personality: Funny, laid back guy. He's not one for the serious things and rarely takes things personally. When he gets mad he tends to glare and pout and throw temper tantrums.
* Faviourite Food: KFC chicken strips in a bowl of beef flavoured ramen noodles.
*Faviourite drink: Anything alocholic
*Faviourite Colour: Green

DIGGING THE THREADS
*Humanly: Basically wat any other normal mortal would wear. Jeans, shirts, jackets, hoodies and converse. He likes a little variety.
*Demonly: Dressy business suits, shirts, slacks and ties.

COMMON QUOTE:
"Suck it up Princess, we've got a Nine-o-clock possession to go to."
::Mmm Booze. Didier swirled the honey coloured liquid around in the metal tankard, his vision blurring and becoming unfocused as he became lost in the dim flickering lights and the dark undefinable shapes that reflected back at him. Didier had a long time ago come to the conclusion that whoever created booze (and wine.) should be toasted to numerous times every night. Didier raised the quickly emptying tankard(that' funny, he'd have sworn he'd just ordered a re-fill) to his thin lips and drained that puppy dry. Didier's warm brown eyes gave the empty tankard a distasteful glare. After a few lazy blinks the demon in man's clothing decided that the creater(s) of booze (and wine) deserved another proper toasting and waved down the serving wench for another refill::
u have put to much information on ppl will get bored reading it all.
xxKaziexx
u have put to much information on ppl will get bored reading it all.

Any suggestions on what I should take off?
::Walks in::
Pepperoni_Man

::While giving Didier his requested re-fill, the afforementioned waitress gives whoever just walked in one of her "forced-to-be-pleasant" smiles. Her 6 pack of cigarettes a day voice carries over the din.::

"Be with ya in a sec hun."
Kinabaki
Pepperoni_Man

::While giving Didier his requested re-fill, the afforementioned waitress gives whoever just walked in one of her "forced-to-be-pleasant" smiles. Her 6 pack of cigarettes a day voice carries over the din.::

ok
Pepperoni_Man
Kinabaki
Pepperoni_Man

ok

::The waitress', whose name tag reads Dorice, shoes make an annoying squelch sound as she walks across the building's sticky floor. She pulls out a cheap note pad and a small yellow pencil before shooting whoever she's talking to an expectant look::

"What can I do you for?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces