Welcome to Gaia! ::

Certain events have freed you, what will you do as the forces of the Arena hunt you down?

Run, and never stop running 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Hide and hope they can't find me 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Fight alone, and take as many of those bastards with you as possible 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Band together with your previous competition and fight back 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
Die 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Join them, having employers with seemingly bottomless pockets and influence has its perks 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Poll whore/no opinion 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
IDK I only came here to be a gladiator! 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 >

Shirohibiki's Husband

Winner

Sᴇpʜᴇrotʜ BᴇLdᴀvɪɴᴇ
ᴀBᴀddoɴ

User Image
Seeing as Alice was too inebriated to respond, Sepheroth shrugged her off. She went back to the viewing area to see the battle was over, and Jeanne had gone inside. She was considering following them, because although not technically her friends, she knew everyone inside the most. She peeked in a crack through the door and saw what appeared to be something personal between the three of them. She went over to another entrance into the hall and was going to just pace in the halls and think to herself, and when she stepped in the doors leading to the higher level burst open and an arena official burst in. "Abaddon, you're up next. You've been challenged. To the death, might I add." the man said.

"Challenged? Oh, good. May I ask by whom, exactly?" Sepheroth asked. She would at least like to know what to expect. "Cupid. Go to the arena immediately." The man then turned and went back through where he had came from. Sepheroth was excited. She had seen his battles before. She would have to use her projectiles for this one- she couldn't get too close to him. She stepped down to the iron doors. Standing there waiting always filled her with adrenaline. She checked and made sure all of her armor pieces were on. She always stayed fully dressed and armed, only taking it off for sleep.

Through the doors, she heard the game master scream; "Sirs and Madams! Prepare yourself for a battle to the death between Cupid- the man who steals woman's hearts and then their lives- and the Abaddon, challenged by him, the woman who flew in the ring like an angel and slaughtered several gladiators when she landed!" clapping roared from the stadium. Sepheroth placed her hand on her forehead and sighed. His gladiator name didn't even fit what he did! Cupid made people fall in love, he didn't make people fall in love with himself. This man was lucky he hadn't been put in the ring with a man yet- She wasn't sure if his trance worked on men, but she was sure he wouldn't want to try it. He most likely had to rely on skill with men. But he had been lucky, and had managed to not been forced in the ring yet. All of his battles were challenges against women.

The iron door creaked open and as they both stepped out the crowd went wild. It made her ears ring every time and irritated her to no end, but she wouldn't cover her ears. She smiled and waved at the crowd, then turned to her challenger. He grinned and raised his eyebrows, and she just kept her friendly expression, waving at him. She stayed a bit away from him as she waited for the game master to start the battle. "Abaddon, or, would it be fine if I called you by your proper name, Sepheroth? I'd hate to start off on bad accounts. How about a kiss?" he asked. Seph chuckled and shook her head. "I'm not that stupid. And call me what you like. It wont make much of a difference by the end of the battle." she remarked. He laughed back. "You mean when you're just a pile of meat on the floor?" he teased.

"Well, I was taking a nicer approach there, but if you want to be that way, fine then.." she pricked her finger on the blade of her sword. As the blood flowed out the cut, she stumbled back a bit, and her eyes went glossy. She grinned and started to foam at the mouth a bit. She wiped at her mouth and lifted her sword, pointing it at him. "Actually, I meant when your heads shoved up the a** of your decapitated body you son of a whore! Now lets stop dilly-dallying and start this thing already!" she hollered at him, her voice growing louder the more she spoke. He laughed. "My, how charming. Lets just see how things turn out."

"Enough small-talk! Gladiators.. begin!" The game master yelled. The crowd roared and Sepheroth prepared her footing as Cupid rushed towards her.

Romantic Businessman

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Pontius Aurelius

The Legate

User Image

Pontius must have felt his nose itch at least three times...he wondered where everyone was...well, maybe he could get some training in. Since everyone seemed to be a little pissed off with him still. Apparently, they werent exactly happy about him winning that match. He shook his head...well...yeah, training would be good. He walked out of the viewing area, going towards the training room.

When he got there, he saw that a good mass of them were gathered in there. Pontius saw Dari crying, telling the end of her story...and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well now...if I would have known it would cause this much commotion, I would have thrown the fight." he said, trying to make light of the situation just a little....ease some of the tension...but obviously, it wasn't something to be made light of as he saw Jeanne go over to hold Dari. He heard Gerik speak..."He's right. Whatever you were, It doesn't matter here." he said.

Greedy Prophet

User ImageCygh Queenshadow

That first fight between the sort like assassins ended quickly, and Cygh was left watching what remained. It was like that, over, and then another match was beginning. Another death match. He saw the lady who entered the arena (Sepheroth) whose ring name seemed to be Abaddon, and the man who was advertised in specializing if fighting girls. Shuddering at the thought of the outcome, he merely memorized the faces best he could, and recounted to himself that time was slipping away.

Turning, and keeping himself at a steady walk, he left the viewing area, and retraced his steps back to the common room. Looking about, and merely noting that there was mead available, should he chose to partake in it. Scratching the back of his head, and wondering who he could safely and simply ask for a non-lethal match with.

He tallied his options, given that he wouldn't challenge a hurt individual, anyone he hadn't talked to yet, or someone who was out and out spooky. He spotted a tan man with bright red hair (Adonis), whom seemed brooding, but looked a lot more amiable and not too occupied. Walking over and quietly speaking up.

"Hello."

Perhaps the red head didn't have anything scheduled, or at least he could learn of his name.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Adonis, The Lowly Sand Monkey~

The chain that connected Adonis's shackles jingled and jangled on his ankle as he took small steps towards a table. The chain was only long enough for him to take a half step, ensuring that it would take him a long time to get anywhere. God forbid if he urgently needed to use the bathroom all of a sudden. He probably wouldn't make it. When Adonis finally got to a table, he sat down and just put his head down on top of his hands. "I shouldn't be here. Got to think.. Just got to think. Gotta think gotta think gotta think." Adonis chanted to himself as he kept his head down, the table muffling his words. His stomach growled loudly which caused him to pause for a second. "Gotta eat too. Gotta think gotta eat. Gotta eat gotta think." he continued to chant to himself, hell bent on escaping from this place.

Through his quiet chanting, Adonis felt someone approach him. A flash of amber light appeared through his arms as he quickly looked through the Spirit World to see who was there. He felt an unfamiliar presence, Cygh approaching him. Picking his head up, Adonis looked back into the Physical World, his eyes no longer illuminated. When Cygh greeted him Adonis cracked a small smile. "Hey." was all Adonis said back. He hoped that Cygh hadn't heard him talking to himself earlier and that Cygh wasn't going to cause any problems. But with Adonis's luck, neither was bound to happen.

Greedy Prophet

If Cygh had heard him muttering to himself, he had not addressed the issue. Rather, he took a seat across from him with a smile. Although it was quite obvious by now, that all his smiles were a little stressed and forced by the whole dangerous situation.

"My name's Cygh, I was wondering... If you would be okay with fighting a surrender-match with me today? If not, it's okay, I'll just find someone else."

He nodded his head firmly, looking intent on hearing out whatever sort of answer he got. A sort of polite stiffness about his pose and everything he did. Such as, lacing his fingers together on the table in front of him, while his knuckles were white with tension. Gray eyes looking downward at his whitening knuckles rather then anywhere else.

"After all... the arena has at least a match or two before they feel like throwing two strangers at each other in a fight to the death. Shouldn't be too hard, right?"

Unless the matches were quick and one sided, which he hoped wasn't the case.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

As Cygh spoke, Adonis paid very close attention to Cygh and his posture and his small quirks. He noticed that he was nervous, but Adonis couldn't tell if it was due to him meeting someone new, or if he was about to do something that he would later regret. Adonis looked at Cygh as if he were looking beyond him when Cygh looked down at his hands. Adonis's eyes began to illuminate, checking to see if Cygh was readying an attack. If Cygh was, Adonis couldn't sense it just yet. His guard needed to be up at all times in case this guy was about to pull a knife on him. "A surrender match huh." Adonis repeated. "What's that supposed to mean? Fight till the other one gives up? Or just pretend to fight and just throw the fight away."

Enduring Friend

User Image
User Image

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I'm just a girl looking for a little purpose.

█████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████████

Andariel - The Hellgrinder
                                                          "Or maybe soup, it is getting about that time..."

"I thank you for the words of comfort," Andariel said, trying to pull herself together. She included Pontius in the "you" seeing as he had interrupted the moment quite handily. But she didn't begrudge him for it. It's not like there was a sign on the door saying Stay Out.
                                                          "But my past can't simply be dropped. It's not the kind of thing you just ... let go." She sighed, sitting back and rubbing her face with her right hand, almost as if exasperated,
                                                          "I was the storybook villain. The fairy tale monster. The unfathomable enemy." She fell forward to the table - her forehead hitting it with a thump! - letting her arms hang towards the floor.
                                                          "And I still am," Dari mumbled through the wood, "A new view doesn't change that, as much as I'd love for it to. I still did those things, and I was fully aware of myself as I did them. I chose to do them. Nothing I do will change that. Though I wish it could..."

Pulling herself out of her wallow of pity long enough to remember why she was telling them, Andariel picked the apple up off her lap, turning it over so they could see,
                                                          "But I told you all this because there's something of an old friend here..." Suddenly, her eyes flashed a violent crimson and the fruit burst into flame, hissing, sputtering, and almost ... screaming as it shriveled and blackened in the palm of her hand,
                                                          "I hear he's a demon now, the Lord of Hell, as it were. I'm not sure why he's here, but it's very possible he's come to collect me and take me back." Dari threw the charred remains of the apple into her mouth and swallowed. Now if anyone wanted it they would have to pull it out of her,
                                                          "But he loves filling mortal hearts with evil," She shrugged, "It's kind of his job." Then she looked pointedly at Gerik, "That apple he left here would have filled your soul with dark emotion, had you been tempted to try his miracle fruit." Running her fingers through her hair, she looked at them all. The tearstains were still there, and her eyes were still puffy, but she was now quite serious,
                                                          "He has a penchant for changing shapes often, and he'll pose as anyone to get what he wants. For all you know, he could be me." She swallowed. This was dangerous ground. Suspicion was ever fond of taking over for sense, "He is cunning, but also arrogant, which makes him foolish at times. But don't expect to be lucky." She sighed and clenched her fists,
                                                          "Just ... please be careful. And be sure the person you're with is actually the person you think it is."

Andariel let herself fall forward onto the table again, this time she landed on her chin,
                                                          "You know what I could really go for right now?" She asked miserably,

"Cookies."

o o c ;;;

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief, behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy...
                                                                              The flawless skin hides the secrets within, silent forces that secretly ignite your sins...

Shirohibiki's Husband

Winner

Sᴇpʜᴇrotʜ BᴇLdᴀvɪɴᴇ
ᴀBᴀddoɴ

User Image
She sprung herself in the air with a mighty leap off her right foot. She jumped off of his face to propel herself even more upwards, then threw her sword up in the air and twirled around as Cupid tried to compose what had happened. She unhitched a spike off of a skull hanging from her waist that appeared to just be decoration and flung it at him. It delved itself into his shoulder and he stumbled forward, surprised. She then landed delicately and reached up, catching her sword in midair. She fumbled a bit, but managed to save herself by making it appear she was just turning the sword downwards to rest the blade on the ground. "Ta-daa!" she announced, holding her arms out as if she was waiting for praise. The audience clapped, going along with it. "Little antics like that will get you killed," he said as he turned to her. She smirked and shrugged. "Hasn't yet!" she called out cheerfully. He sighed and shook his head. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I suppose."

Cupid then reached over to pull out the spike, but thought better of it. If she couldn't retrieve the spikes, she would eventually have to get up close and he could make his move. She removed two spikes from the skull and aimed them, while he readied himself to dodge. She tossed a spike at his head, an obvious attack and easy to dodge, and when he swerved to doge it, she flung one at his leg and it went through his calf. He groaned and then sighed, wondering what he should do now that he can't dodge very well. Sepheroth allowed him to compose himself as she prepared another spike.

Greedy Prophet

Did he get the rules wrong? The Paladin pushed his hand to his head and ran it through his hair, frowning in concentration as he tried to remember details. He made a twitch at the words 'throw the fight away', and shook his head firmly at that.

"No, nothing like that! Just, I wanted to ask if you would be okay if I challenged you to a normal, non-fatal match. I mean... I thought that was in the rules of this place, or what I gleamed when dragged here cursing and screaming."

Cygh laughed awkwardly, and then hung his head with a sigh. This was just so vexing, and he couldn't fathom what he'd done to get himself into this mess. He had reasons for all of his 'mistakes', however. Sitting up straight and dusting himself off, though the white uniform wasn't going to seem a wash anytime soon in this newer bloodier career, and did his variable best to look more responsible and clear headed than he was.

"...Oh, but I haven't even gotten your name yet. So, who are you?"

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

This guy was definitely nervous. If he really was planning on sneaking something, he was surely giving it away. Adonis could key in on it and it seemed like he knew what wast making Cygh uncomfortable. It was the same reason Adonis was uncomfortable. Both of them were basically in prison just awaiting for their inevitable end. Who knew who they would be forced to fight next? Although Adonis didn't doubt his abilities, it was still an intimidating feat to go up an opponent such as a giant orc like Bloodbath. And seeing something like that literally get reduced to pool of blood too. Adonis could understand completely, but that didn't mean he was going to be compliant.

"A surrender match..." Adonis mumbled, completely ignored Cygh's question about his identity. "Do you know for sure if that is even allowed? I can see them putting someone like you in with another guy and having them take back their word and neither of you are able to leave until someone dies. I don't really see why anyone here has to keep their word. Its really every man for themselves." Adonis said as he nodded his head. "I haven't had my first fight yet so I can't really say. I mean, the last fight I saw they pretty much let the two get away without killing each other and I really didn't understand that. But I don't know if they would give you that liberty too."

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

The Steel Rose

I seek a different freedom.

Jeanne continued to hold the crying Nephilim, disregarding Pontius as he entered the room. She gently ran her hand up and down Andariel's back, pulling the sobbing woman's head against her shoulder. She didn't know exactly what to say, so she simply continued to listen and do her best to comfort her friend. It was clear that this "old friend" was very dangerous, someone Jeanne would not want free in the bloodworks. There were plenty of decent people here, and she would not suffer to see them turned to evil. After sometime she released Andariel and stood up, beginning to don her armor once again. She now had a serious, grim expression on her face. "Andariel, you have lived long enough as a monster, and died more times than most can imagine. It is time for you to stop being so hard on yourself and start living once again. Let others take your place as monsters." the knight said quietly, but firmly. It was clear that she was referring to herself as one who would be a monster in the Nephilim's stead.

She turned towards the door, walking a few steps, giving Gerik a blank expression, much like he would do to her so often. She paused a few paces in front of Pontius, her gaze passing right through him as she thought. "Someone like that needs to go back to the hells they came from, even if I have to ensure he arrives there myself." she added, looking back over her shoulder with a faint smile on her face. She wasn't just saying this because she wanted to protect her friend, she was saying this because something inside her told her to say it. It was the same pull that she felt from her powers every moment of every day, but for the first time in many years her and the yearning inside her agreed. Maybe the force inside her felt threatened by someone like that. That having someone who could sow such chaos around would undermine its importance. Either way, she was glad to follow the churning inside her that demanded that this 'old friend' of Andariel's be found and destroyed.

The metallic click of her boots continued towards the door before pausing once again. Turning around, she watched Andariel for a moment before asking, "What does this man look like? I will be sure to let him know that if he wants you, he can take you over my cold, dead body." The elder sibling in Jeanne was really coming out now. All her childhood she wasted away training to fight was for one single purpose. She wanted to ensure her younger brothers and sisters did not have to fight for their happiness and freedom. In her mind, if she could do all the fighting for them, they could live peaceful, happy lives. Even when she knighted and pride began to grow in her heart, Jeanne still fought for her siblings future. Even now, she killed every challenger to face her so that her family could live on.

I will break the world if I must.
D

User Image
D stood silently with his arms crossed under his cloak as he watched the current battle. D's mind was else where however. D sighed and closed his eyes, his mind drifted back to the years he spent serving Lucifer as Death. He was death itself in those days, responsible for the destruction of countless civilizations. He shook the memories from his mind and turned his attention back to the battle.

Greedy Prophet

The Paladin went quiet, very quiet, and looked at the table as if it were something to be judged at a trail. His gray eyes never leaving that spot, while he was so deep in thought about the situation. Would they do that? No, no not in front of the audience. However... the ten fights and then freedom option...? A nobody, a nameless man might be able to work their way out. Yet someone who was part of some faction or family could easily return with tales of the vile Arena, even if it was far away from where they had been taken.

"No... no I don't think that's what's likely to happen."

Cygh looked left and right without turning his head, trying to catch any prying ears before he continued much more quietly.

"Why betray your prisoners in front of an audience? They have many other options, a venerable watchful eye over us until we get outside, and access to where we eat, sleep and drink. We just have to keep... less suspicious or informed appearing. Oh well, I wouldn't be surprised if someone wants to just skin a Paladin for the hell of it, either."

He forced a smile, leaning back in his seat and scratching the back of his head. Really! He hadn't hoped to speak of betrayal and paranoia so soon! Although this decided how well he was going to sleep tonight, thinking how easy they could slit a man's throat at night, and then blame it on another gladiator. Even other gladiators of more nefarious mindset but... they could just issue a challenge.

Dapper Fatcat

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
    Gerik
    Ostvensson
    Sternheart

Odor Sanguinis, Animus Vox.

Gerik stared quite intently at the apple as it burned to a crisp and then disappeared into Andariel's gullet. Her revelation as to the nature of the fruit filled him with abject rage. How dare someone try to subjugate him like that, ancient demon or not!? He met Andariel's gaze, clearly angry as she explained. Things never seemed to get better down here, but Gerik hadn't the time to sit and moan. If some old adversary/acquaintance of Dariel's was after his "immortal soul" or whatever, then Gerik had to stay on his toes and ensure that he couldn't be caught off guard. Before Jeanne left, Gerik got to his feet as well with a serious expression on his face, that really didn't suit him. It brought out his scars and wrinkled his face until he appeared to be made of old leather.

"We had better make some sort of code-phrase to be sure that this friend of yours isn't walking in our skins." The man rumble as he leant on the hilt of his greatsword and gazed around at each of the three gladiators before him. When Jeanne asked for the appearance of this mysterious new presence, Gerik nodded his agreement and glanced sideays at Pontius.

"Even mortals have to stand up and be counted, when the time is right." He added and tugged lightly at his beard. His gaze shifted over to Andariel and his grim expression softened for a moment. "No chance of getting those down here, Dari. Help yourself to mead, though." Gerik gestured to the miniature kegs upon each of the tables with a faint grin.

Ferus Vivere.

User Image

Shirohibiki's Husband

Winner

Sᴇpʜᴇrotʜ BᴇLdᴀvɪɴᴇ
ᴀBᴀddoɴ

User Image
"God, you're so weak. It's no fun," Sepheroth complained. "You're useless until you use your main attack, and you have to get up close and personal to do that. Did you never consider projectiles?" Cupid focused on her current hold on the red spike as he spoke. "I must admit, I never thought you had projectiles; you just look like a heavy set gladiator." He responded. "Besides, projectiles are numbered. How many do you have left, now? 6 more after this one?" Sepheroth reached over to check the other skull hanging off her waist. Counting the one in her hand, the other ones would actually make it 7.. "Actually, I have.." she fiddled around at her side for a bit, not able to grasp at the second skull. She didn't want to take her eyes off of her opponent, but she decided to quickly glance down. It was gone. She must've left it some where, or forgot it, or maybe it fell..

She felt like she would have a miniature tantrum right there in the ring. While in Dragon's Rage, her emotions were incredibly sensitive. She looked up at him, noticing he looked rather smug. He had clearly noticed. She bit the inside of her cheek, then swallowed hard, trying to get herself together. Her fists clenched and she started breathing heavily, trying to get a hold of herself. She could just bolt up and stab him to death, but she need to make a good show. Maybe she could bludgeon him with the skull she remembered? She suddenly realized this was a huge distraction, and the perfect opportunity to make use of her final spike. She threw the spike right at his stupid smug face, and it set itself comfortably in his eye socket.

He screamed in shock. "If anything, you should be screaming in delight. Had I thrown it any harder it might've sunk into your brain. Then again, I suppose in the ring with me, that could've been a good thing." He reached up to the spike, breathing heavily. "Oh my god, it's just one stupid eye! You can still see out the other one, stop panicking." Sepheroth teased. Granted, she had been having a mini-panic attack a second ago over something much more insignificant than loosing an eye. He sighed and shook it off, now remembering she was out of projectiles. He charged after her, and she remained stationary for a bit. She then started backing away when he was about 3 feet away from her. She had to run backwards, which was challenging when she first tried it, and it still got her legs in a tangled mess.

She was about to swing her sword and just slice him in half, when he spontaneously lunged forward and placed a leg between her ankles. She tried to not trip, and he caught her as she wobbled, and swiftly brought his lips to hers. No, no no! Sepheroth suddenly felt herself relax. She was hurled into deep emotions for this man. She had to argue with her mind that she did not, by all means, love him. It was all the trance. She knew what she had to do- picture him as a body, and nothing else. Not himself, not even a person, just a body of some thing. If she was plain human she probably wouldn't be able to fight it. He pulled his arm back, bringing the blade of his sword to her stomach as she fought with her emotions. When he lunged his arm forward, and the blade rushed through her, she instinctively pulled her knee up into his crotch and stepped back, the blade removing itself from her as she did due to his tight hold on the grip of the sword. She grabbed at the wound, a clean slit all the way through. She forced herself to ignore the pain and rage built up.

"You don't mess with people's EMOTIONS! THAT'S THE LINE YOU DON'T CROSS, YOU SICK b*****d!" she screamed, charging after him with her sword. He was surprised she didn't just submit- usually the effects lasted exactly 24 hours. He stepped back, and she grabbed his arm holding the sword, then brought her sword up and without hesitation swung it down, chopping his forearm clean off. He bit his tongue, forcing himself not to wail. "YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE! THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE THING YOU CAN'T MESS WITH IN BATTLE!" she pried the sword out of his severed arm and tossed it across the arena, then chucked his severed arm at his face. She then grabbed his other arm, and he didn't even seem to struggle, as if he was accepting his fate. Instead of cutting it off, she used it to lift him up and then she brought her arm to his ankle, lifted him up, and started swinging him around. She released him, sending him up in the air a bit, and readied her sword. When he came close enough, she swung her sword like a baseball bat, cutting him in half. His legs went flying wherever, she didn't care. She reached into the severed side of his torso and took hold of what she assumed was his spine, picking him up by it. He was in shock, and she knew he would die pretty soon.

She raised his face up to hers and screamed at him, "YOU'RE SICK! A SICK, DISGUSTING, TERRIBLE PERSON!" what she was yelling was a bit ironic, and she would later become aware of that. She shook his spine so he got the point of what she was saying as she yelled at him. Suddenly, it started swelling up again as she looked at his face, which streams of blood were now running down- false love. She threw his body at the wall of the arena, causing blood to splatter up the wall. She had to make him an unidentifiable pile of meat. She brought her boot up to his face and stomped. She continued stomping until all what she was stomping wasn't really a solid object any more, nor had any pieces of solid on it. Just mush. She then continued to kick his lifeless torso, screaming nonsense at him. The game master then finally spoke up- "It appears Abaddon has made Cupid an unidentifiable pile of mush! She is the winner!" she continued kicking his body, however, until his ribcage caved in, then she finally stormed away and exited the arena. Then, she remembered she had been stabbed, and noticed she was covered in blood. It was hard to tell what was hers and what was his.

Once again becoming aware of the injury, she started to feel a bit light headed. She looked around for arena agents, or something to patch herself up. Had they forgotten she was injured? She stood in the hall, teetering back and forth, holding on to her wound. Emotions creeped up on her again.. Had she really done that to the man she loved? But she DIDN'T. She tried to convince herself. She recalled him yelling something out at one of his other battles- 24 hours, right? "24 hours.. just.. 24." she repeated weakly to herself. Silent tears started to stream down her cheeks. Her mind had two different conflicts- One, ashamed and traumatized by what it had did to the man she "loved." The other, finding crying incredibly humiliating, and wanting to do anything to hide it. But these inner conflicts weren't important! She needed help. Now. She leaned against the wall, feeling delirious and sad, wondering what to do or where to go to get patched up. The hallway suddenly seemed so confusing, and it was blurred behind her tears. She stayed silent leaning against the hall, hoping that some one would magically come, prepared with bandages to treat her wound.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff