Minomaru
Kei the Wandering Samurai
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
*blinks and sits down still loooking at Kei*
*he watched her, then closed his eyes..and looked up, then opened then, watching the sky as he leaned against the tree with his arms crossed...*
*blinks and brings her knees up to her cheast and rests her chin on them closeing her eyes*
*he sighs and shakes his head* Ah..forget it...
*opens her eyes agains and stands up walking over to the tree and stands under it looking up at u the n leans back against the tree yawning*
*he looks down at her in confusion* "Why...do you approach..."
why do u run away.....it's not like i wanna fight u besides ur pretty nice when ur not throw knives at me *smiles*
*he looked back up at the sky* Yeah...I guess so...
*yawnz and sits down idiana style makeing a smal fire ball in her hand and tosses it up and down*
Minomaru
*yawnz and sits down idiana style makeing a smal fire ball in her hand and tosses it up and down*
*he glanced down at her, then closed his eyes* You enjoying that?
Minomaru
*closes hand on teh fire ball as my whole hand is surrounded in falmes* well im an elemtist and this is fun and im getting some practice
Minomaru
Minomaru
*closes hand on teh fire ball as my whole hand is surrounded in falmes* well im an elemtist and this is fun and im getting some practice
*he nodded to her* I see....as a ninja...I really dont need too much practice...except making sure I kill the right person...
Minomaru
Minomaru
*he nodded to her* I see....as a ninja...I really dont need too much practice...except making sure I kill the right person...
oh blows on her hand as the falmes go out*
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
*looked down at her* And no....your not one of them...
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
ok.....but i wasn't worried about that *touches the ground infront of her as some flower grow outa the ground*
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
ok.....but i wasn't worried about that *touches the ground infront of her as some flower grow outa the ground*
*he looked at the flower, then shrugged* If I did anything wrong earlier...then Im sorry...
*blinks as the flower wilt away* don't worry im not one to stay angry at some1
Minomaru
*he shook his head* Nothing close to me...If im angry at someone....then just kill them and get it over with....oh... *he took out a rice ball and bit into it* Oh...but im never angry at rice balls! *he smiled and took another bite*
Minomaru
*he shook his head* Nothing close to me...If im angry at someone....then just kill them and get it over with....oh... *he took out a rice ball and bit into it* Oh...but im never angry at rice balls! *he smiled and took another bite*
*laughs* i don't think any1 can stay mad at riceballs
Minomaru
Minomaru
*eats the last of it then slides down the side of the tree to a sitting position* ....
Minomaru
Minomaru
*eats the last of it then slides down the side of the tree to a sitting position* ....
*looks at u and smiles8 well i never caught ur name mines Minomaru *holds out hand*
Minomaru
Minomaru
Minomaru
*looks at u and smiles8 well i never caught ur name mines Minomaru *holds out hand*
*he closed his eyes* Kei..... *he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, then kissed her again*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff