No, I just want monnies 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
...Maybe. I will look more and think about it 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

User Image

I n s p i r t a t i o n : O u r a nx H o s tx C l u b

C r e d i t : K i t t y K a t 8 3 9 3

S t a t u s : C l o s e d x a n dx A c c e p t i n g

G e n r e : Ro m a n c ex D r a m a

L i t e r a c y x L e v e l : L i t e r a t e ~ 4 p a r a g r a p h s

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Ouran has always been known as an illustrious and prestigious school that housed only the most accomplished of families. Most everyone who attended the school was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and every opportunity in front of them. However even amongst these gems, there are some who shine even brighter. Born with good looks, charm and influence, the members of the host club stand above the rest, admired and sought after they are the rulers of the school. However their crowns are about to be challenged.

Recently Ouran has accepted a large number of students from the well known Aimi high school. This was part of an exchange program, sending the European students to Japan for a year and a large number of the Ouran students over to Aimi. Aimi is the most well known and respected school in Europe, many students being sent their from other countries. They have just as powerful a reputation and, as the school quickly found out, a host club to rival their own. These Girls are just as famous at Aimi as the boys are here at Ouran.

This should have been fine, each club doing their own thing, however due to constrictions they must now couple together and combine their clubs. Neither side was too pleased with the situation, even going as far to take it up with the chairman. All they got for their efforts however was a slightly larger room and budget. This of course created a bit of... tension between some of the club members. Now as school officially starts up we can see what will happen.

Will the two clubs tear each other apart, or will there be some connections made. Really it is up to you. You are the one at the keyboard ~ā™”

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

ā†£ š“–eneral
                                        š“s usual, follow the Gaia TOS. This is kind of obvious but we still need to say it. No cybering, when the clothes go, you follow. Donā€™t be abusive. This is supposed to be fun and relaxing. If you have an issue with someone, let it go. If it is a huge issue, come talk to me. Donā€™t just take it upon yourself to cuss them out. Speaking of cussing donā€™t be over excessive. You can swear every now and then but donā€™t make it every other sentence. Don't God mod. It is rude and inconsiderate. I am goddess of this roleplay and I have the right to any decision I may make. The rest is kind of obvious.

ā†£
                                    š“›iteracy
                                        š“›ike I mentioned this is a literate roleplay. That means that I require at the very least four nice juicy paragraphs. I would like five or even six but you are only required to do four. You need to have good grammar. I understand everyone makes mistakes. I myself am horrible grammatically wise, however if you know that is your weakness, throw your posts through a word document or something before you send them. I wonā€™t yell at you I am not a grammar Nazi but it does just make the whole experience more pleasant.

ā†£
                                    š“Ÿosting
                                        š“˜ donā€™t think it is too much to ask for your posts to be pretty. They donā€™t have to be eye melting ark level dazzling but I would like at least a picture or two, their name and title, and some color. Donā€™t make your words so bright they are impossible to read. Same thing with making them too pale. Please just be considerate. None of us wants to go blind early. If you have multiple characters please do different posts for each one unless I explicitly give you permission to double them up.

ā†£
                                    š“’haracters
                                        š“Ÿlease make them realistic even though the pictures must be anime. This is an rp. It is based on an amimated show yes but the animated show is based on real lifeā€¦ish. Not everyone has a tragic background and no one is perfect. No Gary or Mary sues please. Those are my biggest pet peeves. Just make things fun for everyone.

ā†£
                                    š“”eserves
                                        š“Ÿlease post them in the App thread and quote me so I notice them. DO NOT send them to me in a Pm. If you Pm me they will be ignored. Please also put a link to some samples along with the post so I can double check your literacy level. You may reserve up to two characters but if you have more than one you must do different genders. So you can have one male and one female But not two girls or two guys..

ā†£
                                    š“Ÿrofiles
                                        š“£hese will be pmed to me. Yes they are short and simple, that is not a sign that this is a super illiterate rp. That is a sign that I am really lazy at making and completing profiles. Please pm each character you have in a different pm even if you have two. And title the Pm the characterā€™s role.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

š“”š“®š“¼š“®š“»š“暝“®š“¼

User Image
                                            N A M E ā‡”ā‡” R O L E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                    [list][img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/KittyKat080393/pic_zps0ea15756.png[/img]
                                    [list][list] [list] [size=10][color=Color]N A M E ā‡”ā‡” R O L E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E[/color]
                                    [list][list][size=9][color=Color2]āž· [url=Samples]S A M P L E S[/url][/color][/size][/size]

š“Ÿš“»š“øš“Æš“²š“µš“®š“¼

šŸ’ š“£ h e X š“” o l e šŸ’

User Image

| F I R S T | M I D D L E | L A S T |

āŠ° T H E X B A S I C S āŠ±

ā†ŖNICKNAME
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖBIRTHDAY
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖAGE
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖHEIGHT
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖWEIGHT
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖSEXULITY
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖETHNICITY
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖPIERCINGS
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖTATTOOS
                  tab tab tab Answer

āŠ° P R E F E R E N C E S āŠ±

ā†ŖLIKES
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖLOVES
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖDISLIKES
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖHATES
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖFEARS
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖHOBBIES
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

ā†ŖTALENTS
                  tab tab tab Answer
                  tab tab tab Answer

āŠ° P E R S O N A L I T Y āŠ±

ā†ŖTRAIT
                  tab tab tab Explanation

ā†ŖTRAIT
                  tab tab tab Explanation

ā†ŖTRAIT
                  tab tab tab Explanation

ā†ŖTRAIT
                  tab tab tab Explanation

ā†ŖTRAIT
                  tab tab tab Explanation

āŠ° B A C K G R O U N D āŠ±

ā†ŖBIOGRAPHY
                  tab tab tab One Paragraph Only so make it count

ā‡œ USERNAME ā‡

[align=center][size=15][color=color3]šŸ’ [/color][u][b][size=18][color=color1][size=24][color=color2]š“£ [/color][/size]h e [color=white]X[/color] [size=24][color=color2]š“” [/color][/size]o l e[/color][/size][/b][/u][color=color3] šŸ’[/color][/size]

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn96/KittyKat080393/300x450_zpsbeb63b9a.jpg[/img]

[size=20][color=color3]|[color=color1] F I R S T[/color] | [color=color1]M I D D L E[/color] | [color=color1]L A S T[/color] |[/color][/size]

[color=color2][align=left][list][list][size=24][color=color3]āŠ° [/color][size=20] [color=color1]T H E[/color] [color=white]X [/color][color=color1]B A S I C S[/color] [/size][color=color3] āŠ±[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]NICKNAME[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: Answer[/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]BIRTHDAY[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]AGE[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]HEIGHT[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]WEIGHT[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]SEXULITY[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]ETHNICITY[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]PIERCINGS[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]TATTOOS[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: Answer[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[align=left][list][list][size=24][color=color3]āŠ°[/color] [size=20] [color=color1]P R E F E R E N C E S[/color] [/size] [color=color3]āŠ±[/color][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]LIKES[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: Answer
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]LOVES[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]DISLIKES[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]HATES[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]FEARS[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]HOBBIES[/color][/size][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]TALENTS[/color][/size][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[align=left][list][list][size=24][color=color3]āŠ°[/color] [size=20] [color=color1]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color] [/size][color=color3] āŠ±[/color][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]TRAIT[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: Explanation[/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]TRAIT[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: Explanation[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[align=left][list][list][size=24][color=color3]āŠ°[/color] [size=20] [color=color1]B A C K G R O U N D[/color] [/size] [color=color3]āŠ±[/color][/size]
[size=9][size=18][color=color3]ā†Ŗ[/color][size=15][color=color1]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/size][/size]
:tab: :tab: :tab: One Paragraph Only so make it count[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align][/color]

[size=10][align=right][color=color3][size=8]ā‡œ[/size][/color] [color=color1]USERNAME [/color][color=color3][size=8]ā‡[/size][/color][/align][/size][/align]

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

š“—š“øš“¼š“½š“¼

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagex
                                            User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ā¶ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” P R I N C ExxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                    ā· N A M E ā‡”ā‡” W I L DxxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                    āø D A N I E L ā‡”ā‡” G E N T L ExxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ S O P H M O R E ā‡”ā‡” K I T T Y K A T 8 3 9 3
                                                    ā¹ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” S E D U C T I V ExxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                    āŗ Noais Castiel ā‡”ā‡” Mysterious Type ā‡£ā‡£ Junior ā‡”ā‡” Ridiculous_Toupees
                                                    ā» N A M E ā‡”ā‡” D O M I N A N TxxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E

š“¢š“½š“¾š“­š“®š“·š“½š“¼
                                        User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ā¶ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M R.xA T H L E T E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                ā· N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M R.xN E R D Y ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                āø S E P H O R A ā‡”ā‡” M I S SxB O O K W O R M ā‡£ā‡£ J U N I O R ā‡”ā‡” L O S S E T H
                                                ā¹ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M I S S xL O U D M O U T H ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

š“—š“øš“¼š“½š“¼

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Imagex
                                            User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ā¶ L I N N E T T E ā‡”ā‡” P R I N C E S S T Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ F R E S H M A N ā‡”ā‡” N E L I Z Z Y
                                                    ā· Artemis Zaragosaā‡”ā‡” Eccentric Type ā‡£ā‡£ Seniorā‡”ā‡” Fashionable Insomniac
                                                    āø S C A R L E T ā‡”ā‡” E A S I L Y xxE M B A R R A S S E DxxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ S O P H M O R E ā‡”ā‡” K I T T Y K A T 8 3 9 3
                                                    ā¹ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” D I V AxxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                                    āŗ Azalea DeMontore ā‡”ā‡” Motherly Type ā‡£ā‡£ Junior ā‡”ā‡” Ridiculous_Toupees
                                                    ā» N A M E ā‡”ā‡” P R I S S YxxT Y P E ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E

š“¢š“½š“¾š“­š“®š“·š“½š“¼
                                    User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ā¶ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M R.xR E B E L ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                            ā· N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M R.xC L O W N ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                            āø N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M I S SxS T U B B O R N ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E
                                            ā¹ N A M E ā‡”ā‡” M I S S xD I T Z ā‡£ā‡£ Y E A R ā‡”ā‡” U S E R N A M E

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Month

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

Day

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday
                                    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

Time

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 | 11 | 12
                                    am | pm

Weekly Forcast

Sunny | Cloudy | Raining | Snowing
                                    Hot | Warm | Nice | Cool | Freezing

Events

šŸ’ Welcome back dance
                                        9pm - 12pm Friday
                                        School Ballroom
                                        Masquerade Theme

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200