Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join?!

+1 0.65789473684211 65.8% [ 25 ]
F#$! Off. 0.34210526315789 34.2% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 >

Friendly Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine smiled at her,, his face matching hers in color,"Sorry love," he said again, running a hand through his hair as well, making his long-ish black hair messy. He must say he was a good actor when It came to humans. Usually when he tried to act with his group, Rose would just read his mind and the jig was up. He nodded but looked at her with concern. Had he pushed her to far, surely not. He nodded his head, a small smile playing on his lips,"Its fine, I can always whip up something later. Oh, sure love," he said taking her hand and walking over to the door. He realized then the it was still locked from earlier. He jiggled the lock then frowned,"I hated this door ever since I moved here, alway locks automatically," he muttered, hoping it was a good cover up before flipping the knob and unlocking it. He held the door open for her before moving out himself and following her down to the streets below. The sun had gone down a bit, but not enough to be noticeable. Looking at his watch he saw the time was 4:10,'perfect timing,' he thought placing his hand in his pocket, the other still entwined with Stella's hand.

-----Not much was worse for first impressions than having blood on your clothes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

"In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns,
the rattle of musketry, the strange,
mournful mutter of the battlefield."

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella smiled when she noticed that Kaine was just as flustered as she was. It made her feel a little better about herself. Plus a blush on Kaine kind of disarmed him. She caught herself staring at him and quickly looked away. Noticing a clock on the wall she saw that it was a little after four. Hadn't they come up here at three. She was puzzled and then decided she had just looked at Kaine's watch wrong earlier, either that or something weird was going on. She didn't want to think to hard though. As the fuzzy feeling subsided a throbbing headache rose and she winced. "Ouch." She muttered to herself and watched as Kaine unlocked the door. Ok, she was sure that door had been opened and unlocked seconds ago. Throbbing pain once again. Thinking was not making it any better. Her hand tightened a bit in Kaine's."At least you don't have to worry about if you locked it or not at night."

As the two were walking, Stella was trying to convince herself that her headache would be gone before the mission tonight. There was no way she could be on her A Game with blurred vision and a nasty migraine. "Kaine..." Stella said stopping and letting go of his hand. Her voice was soft and weak. "I don't feel so good." The color had drained from her face and her usually bright eyes were hazzy and dull. She winced in pain and put her hands up to her temples. Before she could say anything else everything went black and she collapsed.

Mood: Icky
Company: Kaine
OOC:

Friendly Trash

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine thought everything was going okay, he knew she must be feeling some side effects of his powers, but when she suddenly stopped and let go of his hand he knew something was off,"Love? you okay?" he asked when she said she didn't feel good he walked over to her as she collapsed. He instantly grabbed her arm, and gently took her in his arms. He didn't want to walk all the way back to her apartment with an unconscious girl in his arms, that might look odd, so he just turned around and walked back up to his apartment with Stella in his arms. He expertly unlocked the doors without setting her down and placed her on his bed. He walked back to his front door and closed it before walking into the kitchen. He got a bowl with cold water and a small hand towel before walking back into his bedroom. He placed the towel on her forehead, feeling the heat coming off of her feverish skin made him worried. He had to of pushed her too far, and he actually felt bad about it. This world was making him soft.

Small time skip!

After a while without her waking up he went into the kitchen and started to make some dinner. It was around 7pm now and he was starving, not for normal food either. He knew he must look weak and pale, like he usually does when he hasn't fed in a few hours. Though he could survive three days without blood, he preferred not too. With his dinner done, a grilled garlic chicken with vegetable sides, he made a separate plate for Stella when she woke up. He ate his dinner and listened to the radio, though now a days it was mostly just news with some music, but was distracted by the thought that he had seriously injured Stella. He had only eaten half of his dinner before putting the plate in the dishwasher and going back into his room to check on Stella.

-----Not much was worse for first impressions than having blood on your clothes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LOCATION: Apartment --MOOD: Worried... Confused. --COMPANY: Stella OOC:

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella was in a dark alley, alone and with no ammunition. It was dirty and smelly and she was a little scared. She heard something behind her and jumped. Out of the shadows a tall figure appeared. When the figure stepped into the light she realized it was Kaine and let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me dear." She said with a smile and grabbed his hand. Something was off though. She pulled him into a little light and saw what he was. He heart dropped. His eyes were a deep ruby red and he had fangs. Stella tried to pull away but his grip was so tight that she couldn't break free. "Kain no..." She muttered in fear as he pinned her against the wall with force. He put an icy cold hand on her neck and turned her head to the side. Stella was squirming and let out one last plea before he sunk his fangs into her neck.

Stella jolted awake and sat up breathing heavily. She was covered in sweat and her hair was stuck to her face. She panicked a moment not knowing where she was, then she realized she was in Kaine's apartment. She pulled her knees up and rested her arms on them, hanging her head and trying to catch her breath. It was just a nightmare. Stella heard foot steps and flinched. It was just Kaine. Her lips curled up into a pathetic smile. "I guess I blacked out. Maybe I need to lay off the caffeine or something." She looked at his eyes and saw that they were the usual gold. He wan't a monster. "I had the weirdest dream that you were this vampire, and you were trying to kill me." She took a deep breath and that's when she smelled the food. The aroma was delicious, but her stomach was still churning. She pulled her messy hair back into a ponytail letting her neck and back cool off.

Mood: Still icy but getting better
OOC:

Friendly Trash

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine heard her wake up with a jolt and he opened the door to see her sitting up with a wild look in her eyes. He approached her slowly and she flinched at the sight of him, eh got scared for a moment, thinking that his trick didn't work but then she relaxed. He gave her a small smile,"Yeah, you should really take it easy the next few days, your burning up," he said reaching up and gently touching her forehead, the motion seemed easy and was natural, which was odd for him to be so caring towards another. He continued to feel her forehead when she sad her next words. This made him freeze, and his blood ran cold. He knew it, his trick had worked but only consciously, not subconsciously. It seemed that her mind was quite strong. Perhaps if she ever became a vampire she would have strong mental powers, but that was a thought for another day.

He dropped his hand and stifled a moan of defeat,"Love, I'm human, always have been, you should know that," he said almost too stiffly as he slid her bangs back from her face that were damp with sweat. She put her hair up into a ponytail then and it made his gums sore with need. The simple motion of her putting her hair in a ponytail sent his insides withering with want for her blood. His face went a few shades paler and he stood up,"I made you some food," he said as he walked out of the room, not even looking back at her. He calmed down a bit, not being so close to her, and started to warm up her plate in the microwave.

LOCATION: Apartment --MOOD: Worried... Confused. --COMPANY: Stella OOC:

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella closed her eyes and smiled when Kaine put his hand on her forehead. His hands were cold and felt nice. They had never been this physical before, usually it was just holding hands, an occasional kiss on the forehead, nothing special. Stella liked it. After that last kiss it was like the flood gates had opened up, or it could just be that she was sick. She opened her eyes when she felt him freeze after telling him about her dream.

"I know. Stella picked up his hand that wasn't covered in her sweat after putting her hair up. She smiled but it quickly faded when she saw some color leave his face. Maybe she actually was sick and it was crazy contagious. She needed to call Chad, she didn't know if she would be well enough for tonight. Stella did feel a little stronger but a little light headed at times. She tried to think back to when she first started feeling icky. It's like her mind had gone blank, she knew there was some information there that would be helpful, but just couldn't think of it. She felt fine at the gun shop, walking to his apartment, and then felt terrible leaving. Stella watched as he got up pulling his hand away from hers. Something was definitely wrong. "Oh thanks. It smells wonderful." Stella walked up behind him and gave him a hug, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Thanks for taking care of me."

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

"I am nobody, who are you,
Are you nobody too?"

ZhalerCross

A black cat walked around the railing and fences of the city. It didn't have a collar and looked a little rough. Definitely a stray. It trotted, tail flicking in the air behind it. It would occasionally stop and watch people. It's eyes were a light gray and strangely human looking. A few kids would try to coax it over and it would simply stick its nose up in the air and climb up where they couldn't get it.

It was about 7pm, the sun was setting. The little cat scampered along and made it to a building. It must have been its home. It looked in a few windows, nothing to fun, except through Kaine's window. The cat perched on the ledge and saw that Kaine was with a pink haired girl. That must of been Stella. Stupid girl, hanging out with a demon and not even knowing it. Then again Kaine had weird mind abilities. The cat peered in through the window for a few more moments and then jumped down to the window below. It was cracked open, just enough to squeeze in.

Once the cat was inside it changed into a human form. A young boy with white and black hair and those bright gray eyes. He was completely naked and picked up some jeans as he walked to the fridge.

Zhaler had lived below Kaine for a while now, he wasn't sure if Kaine even knew. Zhaler was always coming and going through the window. His apartment was the same floor plan as Kaines, but much much messier. Zhaler hated things to be clean and often just threw whatever he had on the floor. He put on some pants and poured himself a bowl of cereal then went and hopped on his bed. He opened up his mind to see if Rose needed him, or anyone else on the team. He was the guy that did all the jobs no one else wanted to do, often having paperwork and cleanup duty dumped on him. He didn't mind though. He was part of group and not in hell, so things were great in his opinion.

Zhaler munched on his cereal and wondered what was going on upstairs. He could go watch, but didn't want to risk the chance of getting caught. The wrath of Kaine could be scary

✖Location: Apartment ✖Mood: Content ✖Company: None ✖OOC:

Friendly Trash

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine was about to take the food out when he heard Stella approach. Suddenly she wrapped her arms around him, a gentle embrace. It was so unnatural to him, so unusual. He was only used to being beaten and attacked with a vengeance, never something so calming. He heard the microwave beep but he ignored it,"You're...welcome," he said as he was about to turn around and her smell jus hit him like a sack of rocks. It was so amazing. Her blood was starting to circulate again and it was making her blood rush. It was sickening to him and it actually made him double over in pain. He grabbed his mouth, covering it with his hand. trying to hide his fangs as well as cover up her smell. He tried to get away but it was no use she was still hugging him. He unlatched her hands and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind him but not locking it in his haste. He slammed his hands up agains the wall, making the mirror shake and almost fall. He knew he needed to control himself, but he was so confused, guilty, and hungry. He could just feed off of her, but he couldn't risk pushing her memories again so soon,'but why, she's just a measly human,'he thought, though he knew deep down there must be more to it,'I could lock her up here, keep her hidden away until I come up with a solution,' he thought knowing that idea was worse than the last.

LOCATION: Apartment --MOOD: On edge --COMPANY: Stella --OOC: You tesy little temptress. I know what your up to missy! lol I fell into your trap.

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella jumped back when he heaved over and rushed out of the room. She was confused, but that was nothing new. Lately she seemed to always be confused around Kaine. Maybe it was just the feeling that she had been feeling. She poked her head around the corner, just in time to see him run into the bathroom. Did she do something wrong? She wondered. Maybe she smelled bad, she was covered in sweat from blacking out, or maybe she was sick and Kaine had caught it too. Stella jumped a little when Kaine slammed his hands up against the mirror. Oh gosh. He must really not be feeling well... She thought as she slowly approached the bathroom door. Hesitating a moment before putting her hand on the door knob, she took a breath. "Are you ok?" Stella tapped on the door a couple of times before cracking it open.

Mood: Worried
OOC: Oh yes. I just love pushing buttons. Haha

Friendly Trash

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine had started to pace the bathroom. Trying to clear his mind. She was just a human, a weak little human that was nothing to him. Just a way to gather information, yeah, that was it, he's perfectly fine. Then he heard a sigh from the other side of the door. Was she listening to him. Then it opened a crack and she asked if he was okay. So much caring and love in one person. It was impossible, or unheard of from his time. That small crack from the door made his senses tingle again and he realized everything he had just told himself was a lie, so he did the only thing he could do. It was a gamble, he might not be able to control himself, but it was worth a shot. He grabbed the door handle and swung it open and before she could fall to the floor from the swiftness of him moving the door he grabbed her arms and kissed her... again. Walking forward and forcing her into the hallway wall. He could feel his mind still jumbled but it was now focusing on this weird feeling of kissing some willingly, and without cause. His plan was working, he could feel his blood lust sinking to the back of his mind and instead a new feeling arose. He hadn't realized that his hand was in her hair until he pulled back, or that he had lifted her to meet his lips. He placed her down and looking into her eyes before kneeling in front of her, his hands still holding hers loosely, and his head now looking at the floor,"What are you doing to me," he asked feeling wetness in his eyes and a heat rise in his face,"I don't understand this," he whispered. He understood that just hours before he was gripping and holding her tightly in a menacing way, but even then he didn't want to. Just hours before he had casually carried her to his bed room and placed her down, like it meant nothing...but it had.

LOCATION: Apartment --MOOD: On edge --COMPANY: Stella --OOC: I can tell X D

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella listened for a moment and was about to speak again when the door flung open knocking her off balance. She was about to fall on her but when Kaine's strong hands grasped her arms catching her. Before she had time to react his lips were pressed against hers once again and she was pushed up against the wall. She had a flashback glimpse of being slammed up against the same wall earlier, but she wasn't as happy as she was now. Where had that thought even come from? At the moment she couldn't focus. Her head was feeling bubbly again and she wrapped her arms around Kaine's neck pulling him closer. She felt his hands in her hair and a small moan involuntarily escaped from her lips between the kissing. This kiss was different than the one from before. It was much more intense and passionate, and Stella wondered if she would black out again. Her head was swimming and her entire body was tingling. Her face so hot, she thought it might explode.

Stella was surprised and confused when he suddenly knelt down, his head still reaching just below her chest. It looked like he had been defeated. He was loosely holding her hand and she grasped his tighter as she looked down. She didn't know how to respond to his question. That was not usually something someone asked after a hot and steamy make out session. Kneeling down she ran her fingers through his raven black hair pushing it out of his face and making him look at her. She was not expecting to see him with watery eyes, and a red face. "Kaine, I don't know what's going on with you, but I wan't to help. Let me help you." She cooed, her voice soft and soothing as she held his face in her hands. Stella smiled and pulled him into a hug, letting his head rest on her shoulder.

Mood: Confused, hazzy, and happy
OOC:I was not prepared for those feels.

Perfect Husband

atilii███████████████████████████
OU'RE THE KIND OF OY I'D LIKE TO『ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ』
atiliusnow i must confess i'm a complicated mess now i must confess i'm a complicated messatilius atilius ******** you're so gorgeous
atiliusnow i must confess i'm a complicated mess now i must confess i'm a complicated messatilius atilius ******** you're so gorgeous
████████████████████████████████████████

• With his leaders voice in the back of his head, Jonny left the dressing room only to come face-to-face with what he presumed to be the sales woman's evil alter ego. Her smile had flat-lined and her arms were folded, Jonny knew what this body language meant: he was in trouble. Either she had called a manager to have her actions approved, or perhaps she had just now worked up the lady-balls to tell him off. Whatever the case was, the two stood there in silence for a minute before a long, "Uuhhhhhhhh." Escaped Jonny, followed by a, "the rooms free if you need it."

"You need to leave the store, sir."

"Funny thing, I was intending to do that... once I purchased this."

The woman's eyes traveled over the dress then settled on the demon. With a furrowed brow she unfolded an arm from her chest and opened her palm. Jonny dropped the dress into the woman's clutches, neither of them needed to speak as they made their way to the cash register. The transaction was performed in silence but their thoughts were heavy enough to be felt... and in Jonny's case, slip into the mental chatroom.

... for .... sake ... just trying on a dress, not preforming a blood ritual ... her crows feet ... like viciously mauled ...

Leaving the store, Jonny remembered then that he needed to reply to what Rose transmitted. As far as he knew, he hadn't replied with anything to the chatroom and need to at least express that he understood what was going on.

A mission? Sounds like a party! I hope I get invited. Otherwise, I guess I can always find a way to entertain myself.

Pulling out his phone, it seemed that Chad's dress was going to be more than a random gift, but a useful one. Tapping through his contacts he'd select Chad's name from the list and put the device to his ear. No matter if he got her voicemail or not, the moment the ringtone ended he'd speak exuberantly into his phone.

"Chad! What are you up to, cherie? I need to meet up with you. Super important as I encounter the most gruesome creature I've ever met to acquire something. It was a vicious battle, blood everywhere, or that was discomfort, I'm not sure, but it was incredible... a noteworthy event that is best explained in person. Coffee? Tea? Serendipity?"

• i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust
    i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust
    i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust i turn diamonds into dust and love to rust

『ⓂⒶⓎⒷⒺ』 I WILL O THE SAME TO OU
    ███████████████████████
    located// downtown with// physically no one

Friendly Trash

KAINE--C.--ENGEL

-----Kaine felt her hands in his hair, it felt nice. He somehow was still aware of her actions, but not really his. She had knelt down in front of him and collected him into a hug. It was such a strange and foreign motion and placement of his body on another. He didn't know how he felt about it, but at the moment it seemed right,"You can't. It would be better off if you didn't know. You would hate me," he said his voice weak,"It would kill me," his voice cracking on the last part. He felt his own hands come up, and place themselves on her back, hugging her closer,"No one has ever cared for me or hugged me like you. I don't.. understand," he whispered a single tear racing down his face. It kind of made him mad, this confusion. he was usually on top of it all, always in control of himself and his surroundings. His boss would be displease with his lack of control and weakness. The thought of his boss made him actually happy that the military was not loaning out their mission intel to the lower ranks. It meant that this sweet, caring girl who seemed to actual care for him would not be hurt. He just didn't know what it would mean for him once he went back without any intel, or a dead body. The thought made him sick to his stomach and the lust for blood come back, just not as strongly. He nuzzled his nose into the side of her neck, her hair hanging loosely near his face as his own raven black hair mixed with her light pink locks,"It would destroy you," he whispered, knowing she would be curious, but hoping she wouldn't dig deeper. He didn't know if he had the willpower to fight her on this.

LOCATION: Apartment --MOOD: Defeated and still Confused --COMPANY: Stella --OOC: Success!

Friendly Trash

Chandler had just sat down with the mission papers she was given at the meeting earlier that day when her phone rang again. She picked it up and looked on the flashing screen to see a familiar name. She answered, pushing the green phone button.
    "Hello," she answered sweetly as the voice on the other end started chatting her up.
    "Coffee sounds great, I'm in for a late night, would you want to come by," she offered to the rowdy man on the other end. She waited for his reply before hanging up after saying their goodbyes. She had changed into a pair of gray capri sweats and an old navy blue t-shirt earlier that day after she was done packing, wanting to be comfortable to do all the paper work she was assigned for tonights mission. It was mostly all blueprints, maps, and lab studies. All the things she would be bringing. Looking up from the paperwork after getting off the phone she realized how late it was already, and she was kind of sad that she had missed the period for which she could have taken a nap. She had fallen asleep on horse back once on an two day mission, but it had been terrible and she had been injured as well. She shivered at the gruesome experience that had been. She stood up, stretching her long limbs and taking out the bun, letting her long raven black hair sway down to the middle of her back. She liked to be comfortable when she was in her apartment, since she was always so formal outside of it. She walked into the kitchen and started the pot of coffee, knowing it should be done whenever Jonny shows up. She walked back over to the stack of papers and started to place them into neater piles and putting some away.

pinchot

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image

»»» STELLA FAE

Stella just listened as he spoke. What on earth was he talking about. She continued to run her fingers through his hair. When his voice cracked she just smiled and softly kissed him on the forehead. "I could never hate you dear..." Her heart broke a little when he said that no one had ever hugged him like this. Had this man ever been loved? All these years and all these different bodies and no one ever loved him. She pulled him in a little closer. Though she wasn't the most outgoing of personable of people Stella had always had someone close, whether it be a friend or a lover. Her group now even felt like a family and she couldn't imagine them not being there for her. How had Kaine gone on for so long without even the comforting hug every now and then. Stella felt his breath on the side of her neck and smiled. It quickly faded when he said his last sentence. She pulled away and placed a hand on his face, moving his hair back again. Her face was soft but had a much more serious appearance to it. "What are you talking about. What have you done that is so terrible that you think it would destroy me and that I would hate you." She looked him dead in the eye and grabbed his hand. "Tell me." Stella didn't think he actually would, but she at least tried. She always felt better when she talked about stuff and Kaine, was in an oddly sharing mood. Plus after his little speech about hate, death and destroying, she was dying to know what he was talking about.

Mood: Determined and curious
    OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out