poll whore 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 12 ]
gold whore 0.73333333333333 73.3% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image

Current Date: May 13th

Currently the groups are spread out and all doing their own things. This is an idea of what things look like at the moment. If you want to make a different suggestion that's fine. Or if you want your character elsewhere that is fine as well!

Thieves
          Currently traveling around Korrin nearby one of the major trading cities. While things are peaceful at this second things are about to take a scary turn for the worst.

Mercenaries
          After receiving a promising tip from a helper the leader of the Mercenaries has currently brought his group to a different part of Korrin and is currently looking for one of the staffs. After all they won't find themselves.

Demons
          Currently the most of the Demons are looking for the Staffs as well. Most of them are spread out amongst themselves until receiving more direct orders for Nessus.

Peacekeepers
          A squad of Peacekeepers just received mission details to kill a demidian. They should be gathering in Skalla at this time preparing for the mission.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• When he first became a peacekeeper the blonde had always thought that he would be excited when he’d get missions. He would be doing something to help society and to make the realm a better place for everyone. That was the job of a peacekeeper, was it not? The job was described perfectly in the title itself. They were to maintain and keep the peace that took centuries to build. The system was a delicate balance. Everyone had their place in it and everyone most of the time was able to do their job. Of course no society was perfect, at least not the ones where mortals were roaming free. There were people who were fueled by sins and greed, which often led them down a road where they would make the wrong choices and decisions. It was suppose to be his job to set them on the right path or if all else failed to make sure that they could not continue down that path. He had no qualms taking care of people who truly deserved to be stopped. But the mission that was assigned to him and his fellow peacekeepers perplexed the Heir Apparent to no end.

The detailed mission was written on curly brown scroll paper and the instructions were clearly printed in dark ink. The scribe who wrote the mission, Remus noted, had impeccable handwriting. It was delicate but at the same time bold. He had seen the mission before. It was one that he and his group got often since they had continuously failed the mission. Though it was by no accident that Remus had failed the missions. In fact he purposefully made sure that he and his team failed the mission each and every time they received it. For the most part his team did not seem to mind. Well that wasn’t true. Cyrus never seemed to mind when they failed the mission at hand. There was a mutual agreement in confusion over the mission that Cyrus and Remus shared resulting in neither one of them wanting to partake in the King’s orders. However their other teammate of the Megalos clan was not so easily swayed by semantics and often tried her best to complete the mission, despite the hindrances and the sabotage that was often caused by her teammates. She took her missions seriously and if she had any moral doubt about their missions she did a good job of keeping it to herself.

“You can’t protect him forever Remus. One of these days he’s not going to send us and he really will die.”

Speak of the devil. Remus turned to see an angel with hair much darker than his own and a curvy figure. Her hair was pinned up to not bother her too much should a battle happen. Not that she had to worry too much about such issues, as she was a capable fighter. Remus gave his comrade a look of disdain for a single moment and then turned back to look at the scroll. She didn’t even need to look at the scroll to know what it said. There was one mission in the world that could cause such a look on his face and it was a look his teammate had come to know well. “That’s not true Sasha. He is capable of protecting himself even if we don’t go at him with our all. Besides we are one of the best squads if we can’t complete the mission who says anyone else can?” They both knew the counter argument however meant nothing, if any other squad was sent to complete the mission there was a greater chance of success.

What was the mission that the blonde angel was so desperate to fail? Well it was no secret that Demidians were not creatures there were well liked, especially in Angel communities. Most Demidians were killed eventually but unless they were causing major trouble then they were simply left to their own devices. They weren’t bothering anyone and soon enough someone else would most likely kill them. King Marbas however was obsessed with the death of one Demidian in particular, his own son and Remus’ cousin. He was a child though. He had done no harm to anyone so what was so dangerous about him? It was not like Leon was a threat or anything? He was a good child as far as Remus knew and to kill such an innocent child would surely result in more graying of his wings. No this was one sin and crime that Remus would surely not commit. He would protect Leon from his uncle’s wrath instead in anyway that he could. Remus rolled the scroll back up and gave Sasha a look. “We should collect Cyrus soon and start preparing for the mission. We have a lot to discuss about our plans this time.”

• User Image
    xxdiscontentxxxxxxSkalla; Peacekeeper HQxxxxxxxSasha

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• It felt like had been so long since he had last been in Korrin. This miserable place was surely cursed by the gods in the distant past. A desolate, harsh, unforgiving, merciless landscape greeted all who set foot upon its shores. Other than a few outposts scattered haphazardly throughout the landscape there was nothing to see, and the humans who were forced to settle in this inhospitable land were hardly worth mentioning. They were a threat to no one and were it not for the abundance of minerals and ores that could be found here, it would hardly even be worth raiding from time to time or even setting up a business. But now there was another reason to come here, one more pressing and important than all the rest.

Currently in a small outpost outside of the capital, Myradis, Zephaniah scanned the wares on display as he walked through a market. His source had revealed that the first of the five staffs were in this damned country and so he had his mercenaries spread out and looking for it. He was personally offering a very generous reward as an incentive to the first who could locate the staff or any information that would lead directly to its exact location. It bothered him that the hint he was given wasn’t more specific and scrying wasn’t yielding him anything either. It was as though the gods made sure to veil the location of the staffs from all forms of magic. But then he wouldn’t have been interested if this was easy.

“Don’t even think of straying, b***h.” While there was certainly more than one female among the mercenaries, there was only one that he had his eyes on at the moment. A pink haired thorn in his side who refused to yield and constantly made his life a ******** hell. He should kill her for her insubordination but it he took no pleasure in killing someone who he had not yet broken. Of course there were exceptions to that rule, especially when an individual completely ******** up his plans, but so far, Meredith had been… useful. Such a lucky b***h. Now if only he could pull her into his cabin one night. “We have a job to do and I’m not going to let you ******** this up. The only reason you’re not chained up in the ship is because you know this ******** wasteland better than all of us.” Yes, Zeph would admit to that. He also couldn’t resist giving her a feral grin as he mentioned her being tied up in the ship, the cold metal against her tender flesh, the defiance in her eyes. It was exciting. Although humans ranked rather low on his list of interesting creatures, he’d made a point of branching out a bit since he’d widened his network. Now that decision was paying off.

But how long was this ******** trip going to take? The sound of children laughing as they raced past, the shouts from the vendors as they called out to the passerby, trying to sell their wears, was getting annoying. While there were some silks that were of superior quality that he would procure at a later time, at the moment, he wasn’t interested and so he worked on blocking it out, at least partially. He had to concentrate on the task at hand and keeping an eye on the flighty minx of a dancer. At some point they were going to have to try to find a temple of Devi or Sira. They were said to be the two gods primarily revered by the Humans. And while looking for a staff in a temple seemed to be an obvious choice, sometimes it was because of that very simplicity that things were overlooked. And if what he was seeing wasn't there, then it was no skin off his back : at least they looked and wouldn't regret not having spent a few minutes in the empty temple. Maybe he would bring one of the gods an offering.

He gave a low, derisive chuckle at the thought then spat. He couldn't even remember the last time he ever made an offering. Maybe when he was living on the outskirts of Escallia.... The memory was unimportant. Zephaniah pushed some people out of his way who were moving a bit too slowly for his liking. Whether they said something to him in anger or in surprise, he ignored it; he didn't have time to deal with those imbeciles. A book seller, a tavern or an inn was what he was looking for. Or even some beggar who had a sharp look to his eyes. Zeph's gaze fell on some curious devices displayed at a stall, then to the man behind it who was explaining how something worked. There was such a strength to these people. Maybe it was rather fortunate that none save a very few possessed any magical ability. Not that they could ever be a threat to him. "Where is Devi's temple?" A man who overheard pointed in the general direction of the building and Zeph gave a quick nod. After they finished here, that would be their next stop if there was nothing worthwhile to be gained from this part of town.

tab tab 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 Korrin tab tab tab 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 Meredith, others? tab tab tab 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰 Healthy
  • Offensive Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azaresh Khal'nes

User Image

They came in droves. Seeking out an old soul that needed to be extinguished, but what those who came found... was nothing short of an agonizing and hopeless death. The light of the old gods were not to be found upon the battlefield created by their insidious prey. She was now perched above their positions upon what remained of an old temple left to rot in the wilderness. A forgotten place swept away by time. It wasn't a question of why they hunted this... being, this creature but rather whom they hunted. She hung loosely off of a towering spire of what remained of a decaying wall holding on with claw and the tip of what appeared to be a wing.

Her form was obscured by the obvious shadow that she was encased within while twin hues of hellish red gazed upon her opponents below. They were alluring despite the silhouette of the dripping executioner's blade which was stained with the blood of those who came to face her, she knew that their spirit was unbroken and they would persist. Like cockroaches scurrying to their next meal. Such ferocity. She released her perch and descended down towards the world below, allowing the sensation of falling fill her body shortly before wings of black snapped open, catching the air rushing passed her. They extended, almost dwarfing the already terrifying image she possessed. Her impact was felt through the very stone as she landed firmly, allowing the head of her executioner's ax smack into the ground. She allowed her wings to fold behind her back while a lengthy tail spilled from her silhouette. It was long enough, and strong enough to provide a modicum of concern for those who faced her. She wasn't as easy to deal with as they had thought. She did not possess only two limbs which could act as weapons. As the sunlight cleared away what darkness there was, they were graced with an otherworldly beauty in which they would find in no other woman. She possessed an incredibly youthful face for someone as aged as she was, sporting a crown of four hellish horns. Two of them swept backwards for at least two feet, curling upwards towards the sky. The other two sprouted from the same, curling downwards in a manner almost reminiscent of a mountain ram. Her body was matured and extremely womanly despite the toned muscles that could have been seen. In all other conventions she was attractive in almost every aspect save for the blood thirsty glint in her eyes and the fact that she is among one of the most hated criminals.

She shouldered her weapon and positioned herself to accentuate her large chest as though to taunt the soldiers to cop a feel. Her toothy grin taunted them to come and fight, to try and kill her while she held her weapon at bay. They had been fooled once, they would not be fooled again. The Demoness frowned. "Tch. I just wanted a warm body to keep me company at night, but I've been targeted by boys whose balls have barely dropped. " She lifted her weapon from her shoulder and pointed at the leader of the group and spoke. "You lot are a sad excuse for swordsmen, I grow tired of this facade. I challenge your leader to single combat, if he manages to land even a single blow on me I shall offer my body, head whatever you wish. If I win... you will throw down your arms and I will cut you all open like cattle." She flashed a predatory grin as she raked the stone with the blade of her ax in a taunting gesture. "Come, make my blood run red and excite me."

The leader of this group rushed forward to meet the demoness in single combat, obviously biting her challenge. He sought to take the woman's head for her arrogance against his men and to finally end her reign of terror. He brought his sword to bear as he trusted his heavy plate to protect him from the woman's heavy weapon. The sword swung in a high arc, aiming for her neck. The Demoness took a step back and compressed her stance, dropping low as she shifted the grip on her heavy ax and thrust her weapon forward. Her heavy weapon met the sword in it's path and knocked it to the side, throwing the soldier off balance as she shifted the grip on her weapon once more. This time she brought it into an arcing swing which cracked into his armor. The result was quite effective as metal screamed against the impact while she found her strike having little effect other than sending him to the floor. She then followed up with an overhead strike that would have cut through his body through sheer force. The Soldier saw this and rolled to the side in an attempt to get behind her. Recovering from his position on the ground he made an attempt to impale her through the back. The Demoness however had moved with him as though to mirror his motions. The sword's surface slide across her back, brushing her skin in a manner that she found quite tantalizing. She allowed her self a moment of laughter as she shifted her footing and flowed into a beautiful spin. As her body twisted, the ax was uprooted from the ground and went into a high arch that was almost completely stopped by him falling to his knee to provide a stronger guard. The impact was loud, deafening almost. Yet she continued to dazzle them as her body was carried in a crescent motion that launched her into the air, using her weapon as a pole vault of sorts. As her body came down she caught sight of three of his soldiers breaking where they stood realizing that she was... toying with their commander. They shouted their war cry and rushed to his aid. As the Demoness landed in a low crouch she gripped her weapon with both hands and swung it in a half circle.

The result had earned a delighted shriek from the Demoness as she counted two kills from that strike alone. The edge of her ax had nearly severed the torsos of two men in a single swing. The third remained however, and he made a foolish move as their commander attempt to divert him. Her tail snapped into motion as he rushed to attack her from behind, cracking into the weakly made shin guard. The soldier fell to the ground, screaming in pain from the shattered bone and metal digging into his leg. The Demoness roared in seemingly decisive victory as she tore her ax from the ground and used it's form like a spear, plunging the dual headed ax straight into the man's neck. The result was grotesque, but also quite beautiful... at least to the Demoness. Broken by this, the enraged commander rushed her in a fit of fury. "Yes! Come to me with fury! Make me feel your ire, let me reap your rage! Show me your battle hymn, Boy!" She roared back at him as she met his fury with her own. She met him for swing after swing as she continued laughing almost uncontrollably. As though she were drunk on his rage, and her expression? Ecstasy, complete euphoria. She treated this fight like any night in bed, playing with her food before she indulged herself in the pleasures and debaucheries that followed. A free soul belonging to a woman unafraid to do as she pleases regardless of whomever watches. Each thundering clash was nothing short of a fragment of what she desired. Her heart raced like the day she had tasted battle for the first time, laughing almost uncontrollably as she continued to meet blow for blow. Alas... it was not enough for her. He was tiring out and she grew agitated by this. He made one misstep and she claimed his life. Slamming the blade of her executioner's blade deep into his stomach, she released her weapon and watched him fall onto the ground in a pool of his own blood.

Such a pity... Rang the thought as she straddled the dying man and removed his helmet to look upon her opponent's face. He looked fearfully into her twin hues of demonic red. How... lustful she had become. To see such fear, it stirred something deep within her warrior's soul that fed off of this. Lowering her head, she offered him a deep kiss, allowing him this single pleasure as he died in confusion. "So good that I stole your life." She mused darkly as her gaze cut away from him as she licked her blood stained lips. She did not often have a taste for blood in the literal sense as she was no blood sucker, but she had always wanted to try to see what was the big deal with it. Removing herself off of the deceased, she tore her ax from his body and wiped her weapon clean of the weakling's blood. "I wonder if I shall taste that particular girl's rage... they were not enough to stave off my... hunger. I grow tired of weaklings... but perhaps I should try to reenter the world as it is, for affairs have become quite interesting."

"I miss her rage... perhaps I shall encounter her again... or someone else interesting..."

Mood Disappointed.
                                            Location Formerly, Temple Ruins. Now, some road.
                                            Company The dead
                                            OOC: I'm workin' on my banner, should be added soon enough.

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User Image
    User Image
    Companions: Remus || Sasha. tab tab Whereabouts: Squad Room. tab tab Mood: Curious||Worried.

• tab The wind was calm and steady today. It was perfect flying weather. No hard flaps were necessary. It was all light flaps to keep one steady, but for the most part is was all calm and easy gliding today. The winds tended to be this way near Ravan's shrine. Unless that is the God was angry or worried about something. Today though, the wind was calm with a gentle up draft, showing those close to the God that he was content. This knowledge still did not stop the male from his normal morning routine. Earlier he'd gone off to the kitchen at the academy to retrieve some bread and rice. It was the same offering that himself, and his family before him had offered to the wind god. Today, was going to be no different. It was a simple flight from the academy to the shrine, well, simple for those with wings and the ability to fly from one area of Skalla to the next.

tab The slight breeze felt refreshing against the males wings as he flew towards his destination. At this moment, he was not a peacekeeper. He was not a member of the acclaimed Grey family. He was no messenger of the Gods. Right now he was just Cyrus. Carefree and lost in the feel and movement of the wind. Afterall, that's what he was best with. When it came to the wind, whether it be riding, controlling, reading, or fighting with it, Cyrus was one of the best. With family members leading very closely behind him. It was as natural to him as breathing. It could have been a blessing from Ravan himself, due to Cyrus' constant visits to the shrine. To give thanks, or just to have someone in which the male could speak too. Ravan, or any of the Gods for that matter, did not talk back often. However, they would listen. Sometimes, that's all that was needed. An ear to listen, with no words to judge.

tab As the male could see his destination he started to make his decent, until his wings flapped strongly above the ground before the shrine. A few strong strokes and the male had slowed himself down enough to land gently. As he stood there folding his wings behind his back, he watched as a couple stray feathers danced around him. Unfurrowing a wing, he curled it in front of himself and gently stroked it with his hand. They had greyed so much lately. They were not longer the pure white wings that once rested on his back. The greying of the wings was proof that Cyrus had taken the life of others, or in turn, sinned as an angel. This did not bring the male any shame, on the contrary, it was more proof of his loyalty as a friend, then his proof of sinning. Knowing very well, that his family was not up for the thrown this century, he allowed for himself to be slightly reckless. When on missions, he would take the final blow to complete them, allowing for his closest friend, Remus, to keep his wings much purer. For it seemed that it was his family that would take to the thrown next.

tab Casting his thoughts away, the male tucked his wings in completely, allowing for them to disappear onto his back. Under his shirt his wings tattoos would now be visible on his back. Taking in one strong breathe of the clean air, Cyrus began his short march into Ravan's shrine. "Good morning Ravan. The winds are calm and peaceful today I see." He greeted the silent God as he placed the offering at the base of the statue, and silently prayed. Only praying for a moment, Cyrus stood to his feet again and looked up at the statue briefly. It was said that Cyrus' family was a direct decent of Ravan himself. Although, Cyrus did not fully believe this, he always agreed that their was a strong connection he felt with the God. Even if he was so silent. "I hope all goes well for you today, and that you have a successful hunt, Ravan." With that Cyrus turned on his heels and began to walk towards the exit.

tab As he did so, a strong gust of wind blew in through the gates towards Cyrus, causing him to block his face with his arms. He paused for a moment then looked back at the statue, puzzled for a moment. The wind was strong, and brought with it a slight chill. Which was normally a warning to the male standing before the statue. 'Are you trying to warn me of something?' Standing a moment longer, as though waiting to see if the God would actually say something to the male, Cyrus decided that it was inevitable, and left the shrine. After all, he had a mission waiting for him at the squad room, and their was no doubt in his mind that his comrades were already there. Stretching out his wings, he gave a hard shove off the ground and soon enough, was riding the wind once more heading in his new direction.

tab As he flew to his destination, a familiar set of wings could be seen in front of him, landing and heading towards the squad room. It had been Sasha. She always managed to make it to the meetings before Cyrus, though it was rare for the male to come last, such as he was today. Landing, he tucked his wings in tight again, and made his way to the squad room, where he had heard his friends voice suggesting to go and retrieve Cyrus himself. "No need Remus." He said while entering into the room, and closing the door behind him. "Ravan kept me a little longer today. Here, I brought some bread from the kitchen." Clipped to his belt was another small sac, that contained three buns that were freshly baked that morning. Their was one for each of them. He untied the sac and placed a bun in front of his two comrades on the table.

tab "So, I can tell from your expression, we're going after 'him' again today?" Remus and Cyrus had been friends for far too long now for anything to really get by Cyrus. A look to Sasha was all the after confirmation that he needed. A sigh escaped the males lips and he combed his hand through he bangs, pulling them back towards his ponytail. "I don't know how long we can keep this up. I mean, the king is bound to find out eventually. That is, if he hasn't found out already." Dropping his hand, his hair falling back in front of his face, the boys eyes meet his friends. "I know you want to keep the boy safe, but how long do you think we can keep this up? Sooner of later, the king is going to send another unit. We need to do something, and soon. Preferably today."

posting colour = #6e3a3e

OOC: ENJOY MY LATE NIGHT WALL OF CRAPPY TEXT!!

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image
  • Wings beat strongly as she rose in the air, catching an updraft and going higher still. The day was young and there was still plenty of time before she had to be at headquarters for the start of the mission. And it was a mission she had been looking forward to for years. Finally she would be able to work with her older brother to rid Jarda of yet another demidian. The wording on the scroll suggested that this was one that they had faced before and had been unsuccessful in defeating. A dangerous one then. A smile spread across her face at the thought of facing someone so challenging in battle. The only one who she could say she looked forward to sparring was the bloodthirsty female demon. While she knew it was her job as a peacekeeper to make sure that particular demon wasn't able to terrorize any innocent civilians in the future, the demon always managed to force her to retreat or slip away. This mission would hopefully allow her to get some practice in. She craved a worthwhile opponent. Someone to challenge her. As of late, she didn't even have to break a sweat! Her training partners had been weak, the demons weaker still. Ravan had finally answered her prayers and given her what she wanted. What she needed.

Slow down, deep breath. She released it in a content sigh while adjusting her wings and beginning a brief descent. As a member of the Grey family, Loralyn felt as though she, and other family members, had a better connection to the wind than any one else. It was the wind that inspired her, that fought at her side, warned her of trouble and was quick to come to her aid. Ravan's strong winds lent her the strength of the mightiest hunter and that was what she was going to be. Catching another breeze, Lora made her way back up, weaving in and out of the clouds. The wind in her face and the gentle rustle of her feathers as they cut through the air was a beautiful feeling. A caress that made her feel alive, a pulse that hammered through her veins spurring her to new heights, a voice that made all her senses tingle and reminded her, without ever having to raise its voice, of its power and might.

Despite the slight dizziness, the headache that lingered and discomfort in her muscles, she was ready as anything for this day to get started. It probably would have been best if she stayed in bed a little while longer and went straight from home to headquarters, but being high up in the sky and stretching her wings was something the young angel loved above all else. That and she really had to make that offering to Ravan to thank him for giving her this opportunity. Her mother claimed she should be more thankful. The young lady was making an attempt. Normally she did the very minimum the law required and that was all, trusting that her own skills and abilities would help her to accomplish her goals. They had in the past and she didn't see why they wouldn't now.

Tucking in her wings, she made a slight adjustment of her body and fell into a free fall. It was exhilarating, relying on nothing but very slight adjustments of her wings and body to control herself as she plunged from the skies. Her smile grew into a grin as she fell and she held back on the childish urge to hoot in laughter. Even after all these years, the feeling of falling, of feeling out of control, was like a new high each time. As she drew closer to the ground, laughter bubbled up at the surge of adrenaline she felt, hopefully it would be just enough to help her shake away the effects of the night of bliss and partying. The ground below was approaching quickly and suddenly spreading her wings, she caught the wind to keep herself aloft, just above the tree line outside of headquarters. Catching sight of the look on the faces of a few angels below her, the girl let out a hoot of laughter. Now that was a way to start off the morning! Those guys really had to learn how to live a little!

Slowing even more for a landing, Loralyn's feet lightly touched the ground and once confident about her balance, she started to walk towards the door, tossing her windswept hair back over her shoulder. She'd arrived. As she neared the door, she drew in her wings, white stained with grey, and hid them away. In her mind, the grey in her wings was a sign that she was willing to do what was necessary to protect her people and protect those who were preyed upon by the demons and correct the Mistakes that others had made in their sin. Unlike a certain other angel who was supposedly next in line for the throne and with wings so pure she wondered if he was even ready or capable of making hard decisions.

"Too late for that brother dearest~!" she cooed walking up behind him, heeled boots clicking on the floors and a wide grin on her face. Coming to a stop beside the table they were gathered around, she rested a slender hand on a cocked out hip. "Sasha, Remus, it's great to see you again. I trust you've been well. Now what can you tell me about this demidian? Sounds like you guys have had to face him a few times without much success." It hardly seemed possible, but her grin widened even more and turned just a bit feral. Oh, she couldn't wait to go out on this hunt! "I hope today, Ravan will bless our hunt and we'll have success."

ℒ𝓸𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 Headquarters tab tab 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 Cyrus, Remus, Sasha tab tab
    𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼 Healthy; hungover tab tab ℱ𝒆𝒆𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 Confident
  • Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User Image
    User Image

• PROPHECYPROPMOOD || AnnoyedPROPHECYLOCATION || HQPROPHECYPARTY || Remus, Cyrus, Lora

Being on time and prompt was an aspect that Sasha liked to maintain as a peacekeeper if nothing else. It seemed like there was little she was able to keep nowadays with Remus and Cyrus on her default team. Their missions always failed and most of the time went against protocol. It was a frustrating situation because while she disliked them as teammates she really didn’t mind them as people. They were good people. What she really did not get was why did Marbas give them missions they were clearly against doing? Sasha didn’t mind doing the missions. Killing demidians was what she was trained to do. She could kill them without too much moral distress. She was sure that Cyrus and Remus could if there was no emotional attachment to the demidian. But of course the King had to send people with emotional attachments. It was a fact that bothered her greatly. Anyone with common sense could see that such a factor would lead to numerous failed missions. Why would the king want them to fail a mission that they did not even have to do? Why was it so detrimental that their squad was the ones who ended his life?

Walking in on time she could see Remy surprisingly on time with his face staring down at a scroll with the mission details. His face said it all. It was the same mission as last time. They would be stuck going after Leon again. Her face contorted into an annoyed one. Every damn mission lately. She was about ready to request for a change in sections if this kept up. She was sure Remy and Cyrus would do the same. That is if they weren’t all demoted first for failing every mission they got. They needed to stop this now before it spiraled more out of control. ”You can’t protect him forever Remus. One of these days he’s not going to send us and he really will die.” His look was not a happy one when he first saw her come in. She caught the unhappy look that flashed her way before looked away. He was the one with the problem? It was his fault that they were failing their missions. Sasha had half a mind to point that out right there to him. But instead she held her tongue knowing a fight would not prove her fight. “That’s not true Sasha. He is capable of protecting himself even if we don’t go at him with our all. Besides we are one of the best squads if we can’t complete the mission who says anyone else can?”

Just another lie they told themselves. Leon was a boy. He was a child. Any child who went up three highly trained peacekeepers would not stand much of a chance. But any argument she made would fall on deaf ears. “We should collect Cyrus soon and start preparing for the mission. We have a lot to discuss about our plans this time.” She nodded her head at Remus but before either of them could say anymore or even go look for their friend the long dark haired male entered. Cyrus excused himself with the reason for morning prayers. Sasha have him a small nod of understanding. Cyrus was dedicated to Ravan, and she could appreciate that very much. Just like how her own family had been extremely dedicated to Eos, though admittedly she could probably be a little stricter in her religious followings. It could probably help her a lot. Cyrus to help his case even more brought them fresh bread. Nothing tasted better than Cyrus’ bread. She smiled slightly accepting the offer. “Thank you Cyrus.”

Cyrus having a similar state of mind as she did automatically pointed almost the same thing Sasha did. “He won’t listen to reason Cyrus. I’ve already said the same thing to him.” Hopefully Remus would be able to listen to Cyrus over herself.

“I know that we’re working on-“ Before he could say anything else a new presence enter their meeting. Sasha looked away from her comrades and looked over to the familiar sight of Cyrus’ little sister Loralyn. She seemed to be in a cheery mood over the thought of a hunt. ‘Well isn’t she going to be in for a big surprise.’ Sasha thought to herself with a small outward sigh. Sasha could already foresee that Remus and Loralynn would be butting heads over the situation. Loralynn probably disliked failure even more than Sasha did. “Well what is the plan of attack?”

• Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• Remus was grateful for the moment his best friend entered the room. Surely his friend would be able to see some reason in this. Right? Cyrus didn’t want to kill Leon either. Together (with or without Sasha’s help) they would find a way to save him and keep Marbas from going after him. The question was how? He looked over to Cyrus for a moment pulling away from his thoughts as his friend explained he was late because Ravan had kept him. Remus frowned a bit and couldn’t help but wonder. Did that mean something had happened? Cyrus was usually good when it came to these things. He could get a good read on how the day’s mission would go with help through Ravan. If Ravan’s wind were acting up again that didn’t bode well for the mission and that mean Remus had to be extra careful with how they went long with the situation. Remus was about to turn back to his scroll when Cyrus was kind enough to offer some bread. Remus could practically feel his mouth water at the mention of it. Well there was no use on working on an empty stomach was there? The food would help them all think more clearly. “Thanks Cyrus. I needed this.” He muttered biting into the bread savoring the sweet taste.

The happy moment didn’t last for Remus as Cyrus spoke again inquiring about the mission. Much to Remus’ displeasure it appears his opinion was aligning with their female companion on the matter. It took everything in Remus not to groan out loud when he heard them. He knew all this. There was only a matter of time before the situation blew up in their faces. Of course he knew this. But how long would it be before Leon’s head was sitting on a spear all because they couldn’t do their jobs properly! Marbas be damned, their job as peacekeepers were to protect people. Sometimes that meant protecting those who were different from you. People like Leon. It was a hard feat to do when it like the world was against and every move that you made just so happened to be the wrong move. But that didn’t mean that Remus would be giving on Leon anytime soon. Sasha and Cyrus were both bright people. Surely they could think of something to protect the little demidian.

Unfortunately his team was waiting on answers and Remus at this moment had to think quick on the spot. “I know that we’re working on-“ If Raven had given Cyrus a bad omen that morning then Ravan was certainly right. Before Remus could even get into a plan a new member walked in to join the group. It was the last peacekeeper that Remus would ever want on his team. There was no one else in the whole damn legion of peacekeepers that could drive him crazy. In his opinion Lora always had a constant stick up that butt of hers. She needed to tone it down a level or two. Of course she probably thought that he was nothing but a fluke. He honestly did not get what he did that pissed her off so much. Since they were kids Remy did a lot in his power to stay away from her simply because her uptight vibe seemed to drag him down. But now he was stuck on this mission, of all missions, with miss perfectionist. Not even Sasha was this uptight and that was really saying something in Remus’ opinion at least. At least he could say he was in charge and could maybe even get her to stay quiet. Maybe.

With a tired look he glanced at his other two companions. “Well I suppose that this situation cannot be helped. We’ll do our best to do what we always do.” Remus said softly and gently rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. Putting on his best serious look he turned his direction to Loralyn. “Lora you’re a guest on our team so I don’t want to hear any question done. We do things our own way on this team. So I need you to follow my orders to a tee, got it?” Before he could listen to a response he looked back to Sasha and Cyrus to begin to discuss the mission with his real teammates. Remus wasn’t sure Cyrus would be too pleased with how he was dismissing Cyrus’ sister but any other action could result in a physical fight. “I know we cannot keep reporting this mission as a failure. So maybe we just need to make it look like we succeeded… maybe find Leon and whomever he is with a place to hide until the King can be reasoned with. You know fake his death essentially. I’m just not sure how willing Leon would be or if his companions would even let him.”

• User Image
    xxdiscontentxxxxxxSkalla; Peacekeeper HQxxxxxxxSasha, Cyrus, Lora

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• PROPHLOCATION || MarketplacePROPH MOOD || Happy, SnarkyPROPHPARTY || Zeph, any other MercsPROPHECY

How long had it been since her skin had been caressed by the warm and dry sensation of Korrin? Or breathed in the sweet taste of desert air? It had been far too long. For months she had been confined to a small vessel that was far too cold and wet for her liking with only occasional stops for raiding purposes. Their business didn’t allow them to stay in one spot for a long time but it seemed like that they never seemed to come to the warm and welcoming country of Korrin. Korrin was so much more than a wasteland to her. It was home and her heart. When she first left to make her own life she did not think she would miss it as much as she did. Always had she thought that she was made for the life of adventure and the traveling of distant countries. She had gotten that wish of course and for the past few years had made her way around most of the countries. Each country was beautiful and more grand the last one. It was a magical experience finding unique situations with each country. She learned so much from her travels and yet nowhere could quite compare to her home of Korrin.

Unfortunately she was not there by her own account. Not that she was complaining about this either. She was more than happy with her visit home. They were close to Myadris. She had been there multiple times but never for too long. Myadris was not the place a thief would always like to be at as the city was crawling with knights. However in a city that lay in the outskirts of Myadris like where she was now was different story. There were many thieves in this city. How easy Meredith could spot them out and avoid them. For years she played the same game of thievery with her own family. When she checked the town she saw no signs of her former family in this particular city. Though she was sure that they were close. They had to be in Korrin. She couldn’t see their leader moving them out of Korrin quite yet. Not when there apparently was information about the staff floating about. Meredith knew that the leader of the thieves guild always had an ear open for these things. Normally Meredith would have found and helped them but one person held her back.

His name was Zephaniah. He was her captor and her boss. Not that she truly planned on running off anytime soon. The group had it’s ups and downs but life with Zephaniah or Zeph as she much rather preferred to refer to him as, was not all that bad. She had a place to sleep, money, and food. She got to travel and be her own person, even if that tended to get her trouble from time to time, especially with the boss. Zeph was not a man of patience. She learned that when she first met him. He was a vengeful man. Another lesson she learned as she crossed him. In the end he stole her for stealing from him. She ended up liking her stay on his ship and joining his crew. It was easy enough for him to let her stay. She did not break for him in the slightest. After she earned her spot on the ship she saw countless women fall to his lustful fits. Most of those women ended up dead or casted aside once he finished using them. It was a position Meredith did not want to be in.

The situation led to their rather unusual dynamic of Meredith never really listening to what he said. Like at this moment when he was ordering her not to run away. Meredith just gave Zeph a small tempted smirk. “Because you’ll be able to catch me if I do?” She teased full well knowing she had the advantage here and could let herself disappear the moment that she wanted. She let him think that as well. Of course she didn’t plan on leaving at the moment. Though comments like his next one always made her consider. Especially when she eyed that feral grin of his that made her skin prickle in anticipation. “Is that an admission that you actually need me for something? How sweet of you Zephie. Since you’re being such a sweetheart I promise I won’t run away for at least an hour.” She responded to him. There was a large amount of sarcasm in her voice and her eyes seemed on fire as she stared back at her boss with a face of pure disobedience almost daring him to do something to her. With a small smirk she looked away and concentrated on the vendors looking for one she could seem reliable. Upon doing so she heard Zephaniah asking about a temple and Meredith wanted to groan. “I highly doubt that a staff of that power would be in a dumpy old temple here. You need to think bigger Zeph. Most of the other staffs, the known ones at least, are in the hands of the rulers. Maybe somewhere like the palace would be a better place, or making checking a library for information as well. Do you even know how to read?” She could poke at him all day and night really.
  • Magical Senshi

User Image
    ` ______ YOU'RE KINDA { CUTE }
    ___F E E L I N G___B R O K E N___*&' C R I E S___L O U D L Y___W H Y . L O V E___U N D E R S T A N D
    P-ROMISE YOU WON'T BE SO PRETTY }
    ___B L E S S I N G S___R E A L L Y . D O N ' T___M A K E - S E N S E___C U T T I N G___T H E___B O N D S

Laxmi had awaited and in turn, she obtained what she had requested - her freedom. Due to the loss of her memory, she had unknowingly obtained her freedom for quite some time. Appearing to the human world as some Goddess or intoner it had seemed - someone who would most likely to be found among the peace keepers and here she was, on the human world. Awaiting for the truth to be revealed. Quite particularly, Laxmi did not know the truth at all and therefore, she was unable to explain it, regardless of how many times she was questioned. As a demidian - an angel born to the demon world, she was certainly most responsible for either sides and therefore, was able to choose her side. It was just the demonic side dominated her and she didn't know it. If Laxmi was later to become united with her angelic behalf and help prevent any harm, well that was unlikely. She was to obtain strength through blood lust until she was fulfilled of her desires. And that, was something very had to achieve - the death of many countless angels and peacemakers. Although it had seemed they had turned a blind eye on her secretive devilish acts. Laxmi forced a smile,
                                                                                                  Dear garden, you understand don't you? I must reap of the good and sow the sorrow of tomorrow's blessing otherwise this world would be quite boring, wouldn't it? she smiled, letting the flower flinch as she grasped it tightly, allowing it to die within her grasp. A small glimmer of light made her sparkle for a mere minute, her pink, frilly dress hit the sky beautifully. Soon, the young female should leave. If she were to remain here for too long, the peacemakers may seek her, preventing her from causing any harm to the passing civilians. Now, what was there to do yet? She was still to recognize she was a demon, moreover an angel at the same time. Sitting up, the young female dusted her dress.

Clutching her circle, the young female wavered in it in the air, dimly lit as it were. It would go unnoticed for now, the mere glimpse of the moon crest was a sign to her, the time would come near, when destruction would reak havoc. There was time to change, time to change her side and become good, no. No, those thoughts were horrendous, for now it was best if she were to remain the same. Crossing her blade across her waist to penetrate any of those that would dare to come close to her. Using the ring as a shield, the female dashed towards the end of the field, crushing the flowers as she soared through them,
                                                                                                  Oh, I do hate to crush the flowers.. she continued, a small rigged line created through the patchwork of flowers. Where was Nessus? Laxmi needed to talk to him, even if she didn't know who he was yet. Laxmi was in dire need to know who she was and as long as she didn't know who she was, her true powers would remain suppressed. It was a disadvantage. Supposedly, there was worse out there, but it didn't seem like Laxmi had learnt that much yet. Her bow tailed her behind, following her every step. Soon, through the field Laxmi had began to travel upwards towards a road, Something is here.. up beyond, in visible distance there was a fairly large building. It must have been a temple, where rituals were performed. Laxmi had only been to the local temple, where she had intoned and prayed, attempting to appear as a peacemaker to the commoners. How long this would last before her façade was exploited was unknown.

Looking up towards the vast world, Laxmi continued until she had encountered a woman. A devilish aura had sprung from her, it had seemed she was certainly not a woman of safety. Perhaps danger was the best for Laxmi. A small cough escaped her lips as she attempted to introduce herself,
                                                                                                  You're not human, are you?.. she asked, failing the attempts of a casual introduction. If she were a devil, then perhaps Laxmi could learn too, that she was one. If she were human, then it was best Laxmi were to continue onwards. After all, Laxmi unknowingly was playing a façade to the humans - neither she or them knew of her true race, but Laxmi knew, regardless of her race or real nature, she would not change. She would use the humans until their very purpose was dissolved into the palms of her hands. The young female's wings were hidden within her body and would sprout at will, but given her current situation, they would sprout painfully, due to the days they had been crammed within her body. Oh, how these days pained her sometimes.

location___flower field >> road______ company___nobody >> ???

YOU'RE NOT { SWEET }______ `
        ___L O O K # P R E T T Y___R E A L L Y___H A T E ::___T H I N G S & W H E N___Y O U / A C T___S E L F I S H
        P-ROMISE YOU WON'T BE SO CRUEL }
        ___M A Y B E___I . D O N ' T___M A K E - S E N S E___&& T H A T ' S . W H Y___I ' M # B E T T E R___O K A Y

Erotic Gokiburi
        Laxmi has come to you because the demons were supposed to meet up, I think. You can ignore her if you want though.

Immris
        You wanna send Leon in?

Divine Faun

User ImageUser Image

• tab Sometimes their are good days, sometimes their are bad days. And sometimes they start bad and get good, and others they just seem to be going so right. That is, until everything changes and the good day just flies right out the window. Sometimes this good can be ruined by something small, and other times something catastrophic. It's something that most people wish they could predict and in the bad cases, prevent. For Eliott, he is certainly going to wish that today was one of those days he could predict, and prevent. For him, he was having a good day to begin with.

"I never assumed we'd be able to sell everything we'd brought to the town."
        "I'm surprised that we were able to sell that rock."
        "I am as well. Eliott did you ever figure out where it came from?"

tab "No. I'm still as confused now as I was when I found it in my tent." It was the truth. After the group had made camp one night, Eliott was rearranging things in his tent and found a fair sized oval rock in his chest of the last few belongings from his family. It was a strange object, and the male couldn't recall why he had it, and how it had got there. He didn't choose to sell it right away though. He'd known about it for a little while, and had spent this time trying to figure out where it had come from. Even before selling it though, he had spoken to one of his current companions about it. Ravi. He was a trained merchant along with his twin sister, Lavi, before the two of them joined up with Eliott's travelling group. The male merchant had assured Eliott that he'd never seen anything such like the rock before. Together they decided that they'd sell it on their way through the next village.

tab It was this little sale that Eliott, and his two companions were coming back from. Originally when they had left the larger portion of the thief guild, their small travelling group was ten people, with the main initiative to be to place some of Eliott's thieves in the village to open a trade shop. It was the best way to find out about news and gossip. Eliott had men all over Jarda. Though he lacked people within the oceans with the merfolk, and of course within the skies of skalla. It was rare for an angel to join in on such a sinful act. This was fine though, he had a good source of information as well as a good number of people on his side.

tab "One thing has been bothering me though about the guy who bought the rock from us." The third member of their group was a young monkey demidian, and what he lacked in height and size, he certainly made up in speed and knowledge.

tab "What do you mean Kin?" Eliott asked while tilting his head back, and to the side slightly to hear the boy better.

tab "He knew more about it then he was letting on. Didn't you see his face when he saw that thing." Kin paused for a second to think and recall how the guy looked. "You don't think maybe it was a rare gem of some sort do you?"

tab "It could have possibly been just that. Though that outer coating of it will be difficult for that man to crack open. It seemed rather sturdy."

tab "I'm sure it'll be fine. Though, when we get back to camp I'll get someone to head back to the village and tail the guy. Make sure he didn't rip us off. If he did, then we'll just reclaim what he took." Eliott had also felt something a little off about the man, but he didn't think much about it. Considering the fact that the man offered up 200 silver crowns, when Eliott had thought that it would have only been worth at the most 10 bronze crowns.

tab The three continued on their trek for a little while longer before they came upon the outskirts of the their travelling thief guild. Right now it was just a large settlement. Numerous tents were pitched up of all sizes and colours. Their were plenty of people roaming around. Some were just enjoying the day and talking to friends, others were off in open areas training, and some were tending to supplies, storage and live stock. Leaving their gatherings with Kin and Ravi, Eliott took leave to head towards his tent. On his way there he stopped to talk with one of his female members, to instruct them to head back to the village, and described the buyers appearance. She was skilled and knew what she had to do.

tab Eliott's tent stood at the northern most outskirts of their settlement. It was only slightly larger in size from the rest of the tents. On the inside, it was not much different. In the middle of the floor was a nicely woven floor mat which currently had a wooden table on it, with two chairs tucked under it. Along the floor near the west wall of the tent was a thin mattress, covered with a fleece blanket, and a small pillow. Along the northern wall, centred with the entrance of the tent was a medium sized chest. Hand crafted, with small intricate patterns on it. On the top was etched in 'E.L.' They were Eliott's initials of a name he once went by. The rest of the items through out the tent were boxes that had documents, books and maps. Their was a small unit the housed Eliott's favourite weapons, mainly all small back handed hooked daggers. However their was a sword or two.

tab As Eliott placed the belongings he had taken with him, down at a corner one of his thieves came into his tent. "Excuse me sir. But a letter arrived for you while you were away." Eliott looked to the thief and took the letter from him. The letter was sealed in a simple stained white envelop that had his name on one side, and on the other was a wax sealing. The crest that was visible on the wax was that of the Vustaria mage village crest. After being thanked the thief left the tent, criss crossing with a female as he did.

tab "What have you got there?" She asked as she came in, keeping her eyes on the letter.

tab Smiling to the girl, Eliott took the letter out of the envelop, and passed the envelop over to the female, he knew that she would recognize the wax sealing. "It's from Lumina." He pointed out obviously to her while glancing over the letter. "She's inviting us there immediately. Sounds like she's ready to delivery." As Eliott finished reading the paper, his face lit up with pure bliss. It was a long time coming, but his wife was reaching the ending of her pregnancy, and soon Eliott would be a father.

• Companions: Ravi || Kin => Maggie tab tab Whereabouts: His tent. tab tab Thoughts: We were definitely ripped off.
        posting colour = #9e7bb1

OOC: Using old layouts, bleh
        Make a better and new one when i see what's up with my computer.
        OMG IT IS SO LONG WHAT IS THIS? SORRY OAO
        I GO POST AS CYRUS NOW.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• PROPHLOCATION || Eliott's TentPROPH MOOD || ExcitedPROPHPARTY || EliottPROPHECY

Scrolls and books were spread across the floor of a tent. Little light was able to flood and creep through the barriers of the billowy walls. The light that did filtered the room was brought on by a few warm candles that lightly dim the tent. Most of the scrolls that were spread around the tent were about the Immortals and their stories. There were lines crossed, words that were circled, and little bits of text highlighted and cut out. One of the scrolls was being written on took notes from the text, bringing important details to light that needed to be remembered. Next to that scroll was a detailed map of Jarda and underneath those maps were smaller maps with even more detailed areas. Parts of the bigger map were crossed off. Those spots had been null and void. There was nothing in those areas that would be of use to them, at least nothing that they hadn’t cleared out yet. But none of the locations had shown any real promise of the big prize that it seemed like the world was currently after. But Jarda was only so big and there could only be so many hiding spots.

In reality the power itself did not interest her, not like it did Eliott or possible the other people after the power of the Staffs. No Maggie was interested in something much more. The mystery itself was a big prize for her. So far no one had been able to figure out where all the staffs were. Of course she would be happy with just finding one staff at this point. That alone would be an accomplishment. Then there was the mystery of the Staffs themselves. Each staff was supposed to have a test. What sort of test could a staff give you? Maggie was very intrigued by the whole scenario of the staffs. No one was able to figure it out. How crazy would it be if she could? She wasn’t a special peacekeeper trained in the ancient texts. She wasn’t an elf would could withstand the tests of times far longer than any human could. She wasn’t even a demon who could trick information from people. She was simply Maggie, an orphan and a human. The odds were stacked against her, which gave her all the more reason to work hard. After all she had nothing to lose right?

She scribbled out some words in a text with a frown. Those words she concluded wouldn’t be of any use to her in the end. They weren’t going to lead her to any staff. She was sure of it. Nothing was special about the words and they didn’t seem to hinting to anything in all of Jarda. Glancing at the destroyed scroll Maggie could practically envision her parents rolling in the grave over the ruined text. Her brother would be scolding her for them reminding her of the importance of respecting the Immortal’s words, not desecrating it. Though that was stupid in Maggie’s opinion. The scrolls were meant for study material and to be debated about. How could she truly understand the text if she didn’t fully immerse herself in it? Surely no Immortal would mind her simply trying to make herself more knowledgeable. Still she knew her brother would be quite upset with her for ruining the scrolls but she couldn’t worry about him. As much as she loved her brother, he had disappeared from her life long ago and had only recently and barely re-entered. Now they were of two different worlds, worlds that were far apart.

Maggie put the scroll down and sighed. She needed a break. For the past several hours she had been locked up in her tent studying the scrolls. Her eyes felt sore and needed a break from the work. She stood up and stretched her body out letting the blood flow into parts that were beginning to fall asleep. She walked out of the tent into the fresh sunlight of the desert and basked in it for a moment before looking around at the different people in the camp. Everyone was happy and minding their own thing and doing their own work. It was peaceful and blissful to say the least. Maggie couldn’t think of a happier place to live. Walking down the dirt path children played with each other and bounced around. Two in particular bounced into Maggie, almost knocking her down. She managed to let out a laugh. “Feli, Mikky you two are causing trouble again? You’re going to tear the camp down at this rate.” She told them with a small laugh.

The two children looking no older than eight both gave the older girl a sheepish look and a small laugh. “Sorry Maggie we’ll be more careful next time.” The little girl, Felicia, promised before jabbing Mikhail in the stomach and taking off again.

With a shake of her head Maggie continued on until she reached the tent that she wanted, Eliott’s tent. She made her way in with no indication that she had and noticed that the own of the tent was looking down at a letter that he just received. "What have you got there?" She asked. Hearing the letter was from Lumina a grin crossed Maggie’s face, even more so when she hard the news that she was giving. “It’s almost time? Oh Eliott congratulations. I know you and Lumina have been waiting for this since the day you married her.” She responded walked over to him and looked over the letter for herself. ”Have you two picked out a name yet? I know letters is a bit hard to do something. Oh gosh this is so exciting. We should have a celebration the moment we reach Vustaria.”
      • Offensive Friend

User Image

Azaresh Khal'nes

User Image

Azaresh's mind wandered. She wondered exactly what more in life she could obtain outside of the centuries of endless warfare that she had been forced to endure. She was a soldier upon a battlefield wherever she went for the past six centuries practically. Even when she was but a young girl, she was more at home upon the sands of the coliseum that her kin often fought in. They were a feared clan, even among their fellow demons. However, their clan's existence was one that was widely short lived after she was brought into the world. Their precious culture erased from this world out of fear. The Peacekeepers had seen to that little event if only due to the massive threat that her people posed. Were it not for them, maybe she would have carried out that sentence... but she couldn't help but feel a rising anger towards their disappearance as that alone left her quite alone in the world. To be honest, she had felt quite empty these past few centuries. Battle and sex were fine things to experience, but one's soul often yearned for something more... especially someone such as herself. She experienced a life that not even she would damn the most heinous to.

Regardless, she survived for what? To drink her fill on battle as she got drunk on the violence and sensual activities like a little tavern whore? It was pathetic and that alone weighed upon her mind heavily. What few times a week she was able to close her eyes and rid herself of conscious thought... she dreamed of endless flight. A life without the slightest of worries. Of freedom. Was that what Azaresh possessed now? Hardly. It was a funny thing to think back on how many nights she spent staining this foul weapon with the blood of those who swore themselves to uphold the ideals of this world. It was funny because she found comfort in that fact. She found comfort in the fact that through the years worthy opponents had continued to surface and fade just like the tides of the great seas. However, like all things in this world... it would not last forever. Something needed to change, and in order to bring forth that change... she required that which was stolen from her.

Her long handled blade sword Kharak'Vahl she fashioned often when fighting her own kin and warriors of all kinds when her life was confined to the sands stained with blood. She had lost it during the night of her betrayal when she was forced to flee, disallowing her to obtain what has always been rightfully hers. A surge of desire swept through her body whenever her mind rested upon that subject. The weapon itself presented no fanciful properties outside of it being a masterfully crafted weapon that would definitely stand against the test of time... but it was also hers. She wanted it by her side once more before she begun to set out and right what has been wronged. She was at her breaking point of ignoring what it was that she should have done ages ago, and now it finally resurfaced once more. She would announce her intent to the world soon enough, and the world would hate her for it even more. Did she care? No, not in the slightest. Azaresh would set the world ablaze if it got her the freedom she desired. She wanted her allegiance to belong to no one but herself, to fight for reasons that she chose to rather than being forced to defend herself time and time again against the weakling men and women she encountered. Even still, she needed her sword. She needed her ceremonial blade to even embark on her intended 'quest' for vengeance against those who wronged her. She needed it to be the symbol of death that she was meant to carve through the world in this age.

It wasn't long before her thoughts were soon silenced by the intrusion of an interesting scent. She had caught it on the wind as a sweet voice penetrated her thoughts and snapped her mind to the physical world. Her eyes had faded from their intent blood red, and adopted a more colorful disposition. She couldn't help but laugh in how this little... cute creature had stated quite the obvious. As if the tail, horns and wings hadn't given it away. She chuckled in a rare moment of true amusement. "My, my aren't you a cute little thing." Azaresh commented as she stepped lightly on her feet despite the immensity and weight of the weapon she carried. It wasn't even moments after that she was looming over the... newcomer's back as her wings had encircled around them both. Their expanse casting a rather immense shadow. Regardless, the demoness leaned forward and allowed herself a moment to drink in the other's scent. She never really understood the necessity of... personal space. There was never a need for it. Instead, she simply inserted herself to try and make others uncomfortable or rather... make herself comfortable. Despite what she did, she liked people. She liked them quite a bit. She held her clawed fingertips just in front of Laxmi's face while she gazed at her own fingers for a moment more. "Your observations are quite obvious, little one. You are correct in assuming that, I... am not human. Frail little things, you'd wonder how they survive in life, no?" She asked as she immediately withdrew, her wingspan opening and folding back behind her as she stepped around the smaller woman. Her tail however seemed content in caressing the other's leg as she walked by. "So begs the question, what am I. I am many things to the people of this world. Some, I am a creature worthy of being wiped from the face of this quaint world. Others? I am an opponent to seek out and destroy. There are even some who call me lover, and even those who believe I am nothing more than a woman misunderstood. " She cast a smirk in her explanation as she stepped away from the other, granting a modicum of space once more. "Unfortunately, I've yet to answer your question... Hmm, it is a hard one depending on what opinion you are truly seeking."

"If you ask the world, I am Azaresh. A demon of great evil and depravity, responsible for the death of thousands over the long centuries I have been fighting. A creature to be erased and feared. To be hated and loathed. " Azaresh spoke with an almost distant pride as though to be known as such a thing was little more than an accomplishment to her. In fact, it kind of was. To be known by name in each of the respective lands of this world? Quite an achievement in itself. To be responsible for hundreds, if not thousands of lives ended... that is another accomplishment in itself. So what, is it that Azaresh considered herself? She knew that this was stretching beyond the statement that was provided, but how could she not toy with the thought? It had been so very long that she had to take her time and think. "Though if you ask me, I will simply state that I will be whatever you think me to be. An evil demon, a woman shrouded in mystery or perhaps an intimate lover? Who knows, but I am curious as to what you will decide."

"So little cutie, what am I?"

Mood Amused
                                                Location The Main Road
                                                Company An Adorable little thing
                                                OOC: I honestly just used that previous image as a place holder and didn't bother to edit. Either way I need to fix these ******** pictures LOL.

Magical Senshi

User Image
        ` ______ YOU'RE KINDA { CUTE }
        ___F E E L I N G___B R O K E N___*&&' C R I E S___L O U D L Y___W H Y . L O V E___U N D E R S T A N D
        P-ROMISE YOU WON'T BE SO PRETTY }
        ___B L E S S I N G S___R E A L L Y . D O N ' T___M A K E - S E N S E___C U T T I N G___T H E___B O N D S

Laxmi was suddenly swooned away by an older female by the name of Azaresh. She began an introduction, confirming her race - a demon. Before long, Laxmi was made some what uncomfortable, perhaps this was the demons plan. It was unknown to Laxmi how the world had come to be, or how races such as the demon had come to existence. Laxmi looked at the divine being before her, she didn't believe she was bad. There was something that had made her this way, but it seemed like Laxmi had made a fool of herself - stating the obvious, that did not occur to her at all. Blushing from embarrassment, the young child tried to shield her face with her hair;
                                                                                                      I.. Uhm... A-Adorable?... I don't think you're bad though.. Maybe you could be my friend? Laxmi muttered, she usually wasn't this flustered, but this woman made her go out of character - it was like she was being unintentionally forced to act this way. Intimate lover? Laxmi had never considered having an intimate lover, especially with a female - but it would be too soon for Laxmi to consider her being a lover regardless. Forcing a smile, she tried to look as pleasant as possible - Laxmi didin't want to loose some friends so soon.

Before long, the female had realized what she had said - she was asking this woman to become her friend, of all people? But the female had introduced herself, so maybe Laxmi should try and do the same? She didn't know who she was - not until she had met Nessus anyway. She still had much to learn, such as Laxmi did not know her race at all - she had assumed she was human due to the fact she did not have the components of a demon. Although they were suppressed, Laxmi assumed Azaresh did not know what Laxmi was either. Taking in a deep breath, the female began her introduction,
                                                                                                      I am Laxmi. I don't know what I am or.. Who I am.. I just woke up here, in the world of Jarda one day and that is how.. I came to be.. she sighed, unable to describe it any further. It was just like she was thrown into this world - without any idea of her actual self. It was funny, Laxmi didn't know anything about herself, but she knew a lot more about others, especially the residents of certain areas. It was weird, Laxmi had just met this female and yet, she knew more about Azaresh than herself. It was a weird feeling. Trying to bring a more normal conversation, Laxmi continued - I.. I don't have anywhere to go.. C-Could I join you in your travels? I don't know what I am.. But I know I'm not human either.. she whimpered, nobody knew what Laxmi was. It did upset her, she had nothing. It was some start in life, but at least Laxmi was now given the chance to build something. Maybe Azaresh would allow the child to join her now that she knew the child may not be human after all? It was possible, although Laxmi smelled and looked like a human being, maybe it was just her - thinking she wasn't human, when she was. It was possible. There was a lot of possibilities.

Laxmi giggled slightly, the way the demon teased her amused her as well. Maybe Azaresh meant no harm? It didn't seem like she did anyway, it was fun having someone else around and that was what Laxmi needed anyway - someone to interact with, a companion. Even if Azaresh was to reject her request, at least Laxmi had someone to interact with for now. Licking her lips softly, her stomach rumbled - Laxmi was already hungry. Grinning, Laxmi shrugged it off, laughing to herself - like it was some inside joke. Stroking her hair back, the little fairy suddenly went awkwardly silent. As if she was laughing out loud for no reason. Stopping, she paused -
                                                                                                      Ahaha... Anyway.. I-Is there somewhere you planned on going? Laxmi asked, despite being a resident of this area - Laxmi was very limited in terms of how far she could go. Laxmi had been to very few areas, one of them being the flower garden and the cross roads that were nearby. There was multiple areas within this world and Laxmi wanted to eventually explore them all - to the dangerous ruins to the most delicate places found within the world. One day, one day Laxmi would eventually explore them all.

location___road______ company___azaresh

YOU'RE NOT { SWEET }______ `
            ___L O O K # P R E T T Y___R E A L L Y___H A T E ::___T H I N G S & W H E N___Y O U / A C T___S E L F I S H
            P-ROMISE YOU WON'T BE SO CRUEL }
            ___M A Y B E___I . D O N ' T___M A K E - S E N S E___*&&'& T H A T ' S . W H Y___I ' M # B E T T E R___O K A Y

Erotic Gokiburi

Divine Faun

User Image
            User Image
            Companions: Remus || Sasha || Loralyn. tab tab Whereabouts: Meeting room. tab tab Mood: Frustrated and annoyed.

• tab Handing out the fresh buns the male nodded back to his friends as they thanked him. He knew that Remus for sure had come straight to the meeting room, forgetting to have anything to eat that day. It was a normal thing of the boy to do, and this was Cyrus' way of making sure that his friend had some sort of food before a mission. Especially today. Today was the day that this group would have to either make it seem like they completed their task, or come clean to the king about their actions over the years. It couldn't be kept a secret any longer. They'd have to plan their actions wisely today, or else someone could lose their life, or they could have three angels stripped of their wings that night.

tab As Remus was about to begin speaking, their meeting room door opened up quickly behind him. Snapping his head around, listening to the voice, Cyrus was startled at who it was to say the least. Loralyn. His younger, and very eager sister. What a person to add to their team last minute. It wasn't uncommon for some of the younger angels to be placed on their team from time to time. Though, those were usually on the missions that weren't of this calibre. The king either knew what they were doing, or had a very good hunch, and this was his way of finding out. Cyrus loved his sister, she'd grown into a very reliable peacekeeper, and was strong and proud. However, she was very by the book, and highly dedicated to the king. Which was not a complete bad thing, but sometimes it was difficult for her to see that you have to do things for friends and family first.

tab The male kept his eyes on his sister as she walked to the table to join in on their discussion of what they would do today. He can tell just by her face and her stance that she had gone and had a little bit of fun the night before. Hungover sister was going to be a fun one to deal with today. Digging into the sack he pulled out the last bun, which was originally for himself and passed it off to his sister, without a word, then turned his direction back to Remus. The other male didn't seem pleased with Loralyn's presence, nor did Sasha for that matter. Honestly, Cyrus wasn't too thrilled with it as well. However, that didn't stop Cyrus from putting on his big brother vibe towards Remus when he so clearly pointed out to Loralyn that she's to do nothing on her own, and listen directly to orders.

tab As Remus continued to speak, Cyrus took a couple steps away from the table to a cabinet on the wall. Inside were maps rolled up and tucked away neatly. Gliding his fingers along them, the male found the one he wanted and pulled it out, bringing it back to the table. "Last time we confronted the group, Leon was with a bunch of Demons. They might not enjoy the idea of hiding out long enough for the life of one demidian." He explained while unrolling the map on the table. "If we could possibly get Leon at least separated from his current group, then would could try and fake his death a little easier, and hide just him. He could always go back and rejoin his group." Examining the map, Cyrus pointed to a location. "Angels scouts last spotted him here. At the time, their were at least two demons, and from the looks of things, a Dragon." The dragon was probably going to be the hardest thing to deal with if a fight were to break out. It was something to avoid.

tab "The larger question is this though; How to we fake his death?" Pulling away from the map, Cyrus stood to his full height and crossed his arms over his chest, looking from Remus to Sasha, not making eye contact with his sister, who by now was probably ready to protest everything he was saying. Her anger was something he could deal with later, right now, this was his main objective. "We also have the reporting to deal with. We've been slightly truthful when we've said that we failed in killing him. But we can't lie during the report about his death." Cyrus' voice was hard and strict. This was probably one of the biggest decisions that they would have to make. One wrong choice could result in a power suspension, or a falling ceremony. This was a long time lie, and they had to end it carefully.

posting colour = #6e3a3e

OOC: I SERIOUSLY HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO START A POST.
            LIKE WHAT IS POST REPLYING I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
            I really need to stop writing my posts at two in the morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
            Manage Your Items
            Other Stuff
            Get GCash
            Offers
            Get Items
            More Items
            Where Everyone Hangs Out
            Other Community Areas
            Virtual Spaces
            Fun Stuff