Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gekko

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Ð y ℓ α и

xxxxxxxxA S K ╳ M E

Dylan was getting impatient like Liam, so he passed everyone crowding around the doorway and grabbed the keys to the Jeep. Liam may be the DD, but that didn't mean someone else could get everyone to go get food. And Dylan wasn't the kind of person you wanted to keep away from food. He'd get... moody.

Once again pushing through the crowd at the door to Aria and Becca's room, being careful around Aria though, Dylan dangled the keys in front of everyone's face and started walking backwards away from the room. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go get food. You're more than welcome to join, but however long you spend yappin' might be the difference between riding in the car or walking there." He smirked a little and spun around and continued to walk down the hall. He knew they'd all follow. No one wanted to get stuck walking around an unfamiliar country trying to find food.

Halfway down the hallway he looked over his shoulder to see their progress. "Bus is leaving!" he called to remind them in case they didn't think he was serious. He kept walking. His pace was pretty relaxed in his mind, but he was the tallest in the group and had naturally long strides. The guys would probably have to use a brisk walk to catch up, Becca would have to jog, and Aria would be somewhere in the middle. As Dylan rounded the corner to go to the elevators, he glanced back over his shoulder one more time to make sure they were coming.

I ╳ D A R E ╳ Y O U xxxxxxxx

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
A l a y s i a M e i J i a n g
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
That moment in time

xxxxxxxxxwhen you're reading a book

The Bookworm

User Image

►A well-read woman is a dangerous creature◄

Alaysia waited a few moments before wondering where Rhea was. "I'll go check up on her," she told everyone as she walked back into the room. It wasn't like Rhea to stay quiet for very long so Alaysia was a bit worried. The first place she checked was the bedroom and found her passed out on the bed and her things barely touched. She must have been really exhausted she thought to herself while she gave a small chuckle. Alaysia grabbed a pen and paper to jot down a quick note letting Rhea know where they had gone and to phone her when she was awake so someone could pick her up.

Rhea, we got a bit hungry so we went to grab food and we're planning on stopping by the beach. Call me when you wake up so I can come grab you.
                                                  Love Alaysia.

Alaysia set the note by Rhea's phone and shifted her so she was comfortable. After making sure Rhea was settled she quickly rejoined the group. "She's passed out on the bed so I don't think she'll wake up for a while." She told them pointing in the direction of the bedroom. Alaysia heard Dylan threaten to leave them and yelled down the hallway, "You won't die if you just wait for a few more seconds!" Rolling her eyes she closed the door behind her and walked after him. By the time she had closed the door he was rounding the corner to the elevators. She grumbled a bit because as the second shortest in the group she usually had to jog to play catch up.

The elevator doors began to shut and she pushed her arm out to prevent them from closing. "Dylan! Couldn't you be just a bit more patient sometimes?" she told him, slightly out of breath, as she walked into the enclosed area.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

and the whole world around youxxxxxxxxxxxx

does not exist anymore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces