Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you here to roleplay or just here for the cookies?

I'm here to roleplay! 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
cookies....-drool- 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 >

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Takashi Clan is currently in grave danger. They are at war with another royal clan, the Satos. The Satos will do everything in their power to destroy the Takashi Clan. Your job is to prevent that. Or hinder it. So which side will you choose? Will you side with the Takashi Clan, and join The Guardians in their mission to protect the head of the clan? Or will you be part of the Satos, and do everything you can to destroy the Takashi Clan?

The Takashi Clan is looking for brave men, women, and beasts to become Guardians. There will be numerous difficult tests along the way. Only a few will become Guardians who protect the head of the clan. The others who do not make the cut will be sent out to fend off the attackers while the rest try and escape. You never know what might happen, and the biggest challenge has yet to be revealed...

The Satos Clan accepts anyone and anything, be it otherworldly, or lowly street scum. They want killers, plotters, strategists. People who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. People who can think on their feet, changing plans if need be. They want people who don't question their assignment, and don't think twice about taking a life.

User Image User Image

An Original RP by sam-panda32412

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Follow Gaia ToS.
I may change/add the rules when I see fit.
No Godmoding
Cursing is allowed, but don't over do it.
Don't ignore other characters - this is an all-inclusive RP.
When you submit the profile to me by PM, please title it 'The Guardians' so I know you read the rules.
When posting in the thread, please keep your character's picture NO BIGGER than 300x400 pixels [we don't want to stretch the page!]
➔ No one liners. Writers block is understandable. Just please do not keep doing one liners, otherwise we're gonna have a little chat.
If I have to speak with you more then 3 times, you are out of the rp. I have a 3 strikes rule.
NO killing off characters unless you have the owners permission.
NO cybering. PLEASE. If you wish to do that then do a time skip in the rp, or take it to PMs! I won't tolerate any of it.
Have Fun!

Profile Skeleton

[b]I go by the name of[/b]: [Character's Name]
[b]One to blame for my actions[/b]: [Username]
[b]I am a [/b][male/female][b] and I'm [/b][age] (if you use a look like age and an actual age just say so)
[b]The people of my race are[/b]: [Type of creature you are]
[b]I'm here as a[/b]: [Guardian or The Enemy]
[b]My prior history[/b]: [Don't give an unknown part for this, it can be short but give others some background info to go off of please.]
[b]Look at what I can do[/b]: [Skills, weapons, or abilities - please limit 3 to each category]
[b]My Identification Picture[/b]: [Picture of your character]

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Popular Thread 100
vader-lifer14
I go by the name of: Tir Landow
One to blame for my actions: vader-lifer14
I am a [male] and I'm 20,793 years old. I only look about 22[age]
The people of my race are: Dryad (tree people)
I'm here as a: Guardian
My prior history: Thousands of years ago, a seed of Yggdrasil, the world tree of legend, fell to the world of mortals from the heavens above. This seed gave birth to the Dryads, a race of plant-like beings who shared a bond with nature. Tir is the first Dryad to come from the original seed, and the oldest of the Dyrad race. Having been planted in the soil that now holds the Takashi Clan's home, Tir has become its guardian spirit, protecting it and its inhabitants from harm. He protects Ura out of loyalty, mainly because she is kind enough to water him.
Look at what I can do: In combat, he reverts to his true form, which is basically a giant humanoid tree. He can also talk to animals and control the growth of plants, commanding them to do as he wishes. He also knows many herbalist remedies, so he can make medicine using the herbs found on his blanches. Due to being a gentle person, he has no weapons, but he can crush his enemies in tree form, should he have to.
My Identification Picture: User Image

-Facepalms- read the rules vader-sempai

Overcharged Lunatic

sam-panda32412
vader-lifer14
I go by the name of: Tir Landow
One to blame for my actions: vader-lifer14
I am a [male] and I'm 20,793 years old. I only look about 22[age]
The people of my race are: Dryad (tree people)
I'm here as a: Guardian
My prior history: Thousands of years ago, a seed of Yggdrasil, the world tree of legend, fell to the world of mortals from the heavens above. This seed gave birth to the Dryads, a race of plant-like beings who shared a bond with nature. Tir is the first Dryad to come from the original seed, and the oldest of the Dyrad race. Having been planted in the soil that now holds the Takashi Clan's home, Tir has become its guardian spirit, protecting it and its inhabitants from harm. He protects Ura out of loyalty, mainly because she is kind enough to water him.
Look at what I can do: In combat, he reverts to his true form, which is basically a giant humanoid tree. He can also talk to animals and control the growth of plants, commanding them to do as he wishes. He also knows many herbalist remedies, so he can make medicine using the herbs found on his blanches. Due to being a gentle person, he has no weapons, but he can crush his enemies in tree form, should he have to.
My Identification Picture: User Image

-Facepalms- read the rules vader-sempai

Sorry! XP
Just PM'ed it to you.

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ok, we are open for roleplaying! Hope you enjoy yourselves and most of all have fun!
~Happy posting~

Overcharged Lunatic

sam-panda32412

Standing tall and proud in the center of the Takashi garden was a massive tree. It was old and covered with moss, among other things, but it still held a strong sense of life...which made sense, because he was no regular tree. Tir, the Dryad guardian of the Takashi family, let himself bask in the sun's warm glow. He loved nice, quiet days when he didn't have to fight. A few birds that lived in his branches had laid some eggs a while ago. From what he could tell, they would hatch soon. As a spirit of nature, Tir would enjoy seeing the miracle of life at work.

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Popular Thread 100
A young twenty year old girl with long silky black hair was fast asleep in the early hours of the morning in her large king sized bed. When suddenly...She woke up startled from a loud crackling sound not too far from her bedroom window. A man came barging in to her room stopping at the door breathing heavily, sweat could be seen on his face as he gripped tight on to the sword in his right hand. He looked at the girl fear and concern in his eyes.
"Lady Ura, I'm sorry to disturb you while you were sleeping but...He's at it again."
The girl who he just called Lady Ura is infact royalty. Her name IS Ura Takashi and she is a member of the of the royal family known as the Takashi Clan.
Ura put her hand to her forehead and gave a deep sigh as she closed her eyes. "Why must he ALWAYS do this?" She then looked at the man in her doorway with a stern look. "Where is he now?"
The mans swallowed hard and then spoke. "He's currently in the cellar causing trouble my lady. We are trying to contain him but, it's proving difficult." He said as his voice quivered.
Ura then got out of bed her feet hitting the floor hard making it obvious she was furious. She quickly made her way down to the cellar hearing a loud boom type sound and then small crackling sounds. She also heard the screams of men that were currently in the cellar trying to contain something. Once she was at the door of the cellar she opened the door. Right when she opened the door a blue freaky looking cat with large red eyes and sharp fangs covered in soot could be seen running in circles around the room. The men who were supposed to contain him were chasing him around and around the room. If it was strange enough that the cat was blue but he was also running on two legs laughing as he continualy light up small fireworks throwing them at the men chasing him. Suddenly the strange cat stopped when he saw the black haired girl standing in the doorway. The blue cat gave a huge smile as he did a dodge and weave around the men to get to her. He dropped all the fireworks as he went to jump in to her arms only to be met with a fist to the top of his head.
Ura stood over him looking at him with clenched fists. "Boomie.." She said her voice shaking in anger. "I thought I told you no fireworks this early in the morning." The blue cat she called Boomie just held the top of his head looking up at her with his big red eyes as if he was pouting. Ura sighed putting her hand to her face shaking her head. She then looked down at Boomie giving a small smile putting her hand out to him. "Come on trouble maker. Let's get to bed you can sleep in my room until it's time to get up." She said with a gentle smile. Boomie smiled making a hoarse grunting sound taking her hand in his paw and the two of them walked back to her room.
Once back, two men were standing in her door way smiling as they stepped aside to let her in. One had blonde hair and blue eyes. This man was known as Itane. The other man had black hair and green eyes with a unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth. He was known as Kain. What do these two have in common? Well, their twins and they are also personal guards for Ura. The ones who strictly guard Ura are known as Takashi Guardians. They are the best of the best in skills and techniques. The two of them just stood in the doorway standing guard as Ura and Boomie slept for a few more hours.

User Image
User Image
User Image

12345678girl's Sweetheart

Desirable Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageUser Image
Mᴀʟᴏ & Jackson
The DiMarco Twins

Two young men were walking around the surrounding forest, making sure to observe their surroundings. They looked identical except for a few subtle things - like their eyes and the way their hair fell."Please tell me you didn't get us lost again. How long have we been searching for this place anyway?" The red eyed one spoke, crossing his arms and making a sour expression. When he wasn't answered, he shoved his brother. "What did I do to be ign-" "I'm trying to make sure we aren't lost, since we have been for a year. So unless you want to be stuck wandering for another one Jackson, I suggest you shut your mouth." The yellow-green eyes glared at Jackson's face until his hands were up dismissively. Not another word was said, not even when they walked into the village and asked for directions to where the Takashi clan was located.

Arriving at the residence, Jackson spoke up again. "Do we knock? Did they ever know we were coming, Malo?" Malo swallowed hard. He had never sent word that they were on their way. It was known by everyone but Jackson that their father had been part of the Satos clan and when he vanished, the clan had pulled their mother into the fight in his stead. No letter was sent in fear of death upon arrival. "No, they didn't. That's fine though, we'll work around that." Both twins knocked on the main door together, hoping that someone would answer and allow them to feel safe for the first time in a year.
Phoenix was sitting in Main tree and looking up his wings spread and ready for flight. He was planning a raid on a Satos Clan Estate to help hold back the ever moving army. Phoenix had a very troubled past but since his been here he has felt so much better. But lately he has been troubled by some very horrid nightmares. All about what happened to him. He didn't know why and he didn't really care as to why he just wanted them to stop. Taking flight he flew away to the West heading for the Satos estate.

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Popular Thread 100
Everyone was now awake with sun well over the mountain. Itane was out in the garden watering Tir. "Sorry that Lady Ura isn't doing this for you my old friend. Lord Takashi wishes for her to stay in her room as much as possible due to the war." He said with a sigh as he put his hand on the trunk of the giant tree. "Things are only going to get worse with the Satos clans growing numbers. We have to protect the Lady Ura at all costs, since that's what we guardians have assigned to do."

Kain opened the front gate looking at the two boys raising a eyebrow. "If your here for the job of being a guardian the flyer we sent out said you should have been here at sunrise. Your two hours late." He said scolding them slightly but then smiled. "Then again better late then never." He then stepped aside showing the two young boys inside.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
User Image
“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
~Alina~

Alina had arrived early to the residence of the Takashi clan. She didn't like to be late, but she supposed that being early wasn't so good either as she waited for some time before she knocked on the gate. It was opened by a black haired man whose name she had learned was Kain. He had led her into the estate, telling her to wait in a waiting area of sorts. She had not seen many others and so waited patiently, sitting while watching nothing in particular and yet everything at once. Even the slightest movement caught her eye, though was she figured it was harmless, she paid no more heed to it. It was touch and go because now and days, that's all you could do. Watch out for yourself and others which was why she was here.

She didn't know anyone from either clan. She didn't know the true extent as to why they were at war, but from what she had gathered from others, the Takashi clan was the lesser of two evils and so she had decided to come join them. Alina didn't feel as if she had any true skills like others might have, but she was confident in her abilities to at least try.

A knock at the gate caught her attention, and she was almost tempted to go answer it as she thought no one else heard it. She mentally scoffed at herself. 'Of course someone heard, they are at war, stupid' she told herself, watching as Kain went to go answer it and let two males in.

“In seperateness lies the world’s great misery, in compassion lies the world’s true strength”

Overcharged Lunatic

Tir smiled down at Itane. "It's quite alright. I understand the burden of being rooted to one spot. Granted, my tree form now has legs, but thousands of years ago, I couldn't move." He said. Being confined to one place was a bore. He could understand Lady Ura's situation. He would still protect Ura at all costs. He was technically the original Takashi guardian. He was first born here as a seed tens of thousands of years ago, and he would protect his land and its creatures. Seeing the new recruits come in, Tir waved a massive wooden hand in greeting. "Welcome." He said. It could be a bit scary to see a giant tree person wave to you, but Tir was a gentle giant. He only attacked if provoked. He liked to make friends with all creatures...though he still needed work on talking to humans. He was a bit awkward around people, and he needed help with social skills sometimes. He'd lived here before the Takashi clan even existed, and yet he was still inexperienced with new people. At least having new recruits would be good practice.
Phoenix arrived at the Estate with a smile, the Satos Clan was ready for him arrows shot at him but he ignored them. His Specially made Leather Armour held up so well that arrows bounded off it like there was Metal hidden though out, but in truth it was his skin or better but his scales protecting him. Closing his eyes he opened them and then he dove, his eyes now pure black. Slamming into the wall Lighting Exploded out from every direction and he destroyed the wall. The resulting sparks kill 100 people, the smoke he stood his shadow the perfect example of fear, his wings stretched out quickly above him, the dragon shape looked almost Demonic. Though the smoke he could see clearly his Long Silver hair flowing like it had it's own aura. Moving forward slowly a smile came to him then the Slaughter started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff