Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Bookworm

User Image User Image
          ιт ιs вeттeʀ тσ ℓiɠɦʈ ɑ ςɑηɗɭe, тнɑη ...
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¢υяѕєтнeαяƙηєѕѕ ﹚ ❞
          ──────────────────────────────────────────────

The nice woman clear Akis doubts, it seem that they could be friends-... or perhaps she might hate her deep, since the silver hair grill was supposed to be a water elemental Sources... but that was before the demon attack, now Aki find a bit hard to get back to her water nature instead of the shadow world the demon had place her and her twin into. -"its nice to meet someone else that enjoys water as much as I do. My mother was a water Sources, and I get her abilities"- Aki said and give the kind woman a big happy smile. Indeed that woman made the Samuels girl feel like if she had gotten back at her old home, that the nightmare had just been that, a dream and not their imminent destiny. Aki pick up a piece of cheese that of the main plate and, coping the Nymph manners she cast a bubble of water for her, but it broke on her face and make it all wet... it was a hard thing to do for her, she did not posses the "natural magic" training as the water nymph, since her mother had pass away before she could pass all her lessons to Aki.
          The nice woman acknowledge the new comer as Anabella, to who Aki made a head bow and give a nice smile, hoping she would joining them and have the chance to preset themselves.

A strange deja vu feeing came to Aki when the nice water nymph introduce herself, haven't they done that already?, anyway she will do it all over for Pekyo. -"what a beautiful name!. Its a real pleasure to meet you Miss Pekyo and Miss Anabella. My name is Akina Samuels, I am a sources... and that is my dummy twin brother Ashton, he is a fire nature Magician as our dad once was."- Aki said to both woman near her and give a strange glimpse to Ash, unsure if he would approve that Aki was letting the truth of their nature that easy. After all they had been trying to hide that nature from the mortals for quite some time, so letting it out was a bit hard for the twins. It always mean having memories back, and much of them where not as bright as they had wished. -" Sorry if he seems the quiet type but he is still a bit worry for his friend...anyway, Its a real pleasure to finally meet a water Nymph!."- Aki add, knowing that Pekyo could not say the same of them, after all being a Magician and a Sources was the lowest level of nature magic creatures ever known... if you where one of them it could only mean that a full magical nature creature had fall in love with a mortal and had decided to have kids with a "low" level creature... and you where the result of that disgraceful mix. Nothing really admirable, and some creatures saw it as a taboo for their blood line, after all you never knew what "gift" the new born could get, some get the beauty of the magical creature, others get the magical source, or the immortality... they where a few that actually get the chance to heritage the hole magical gift... though the twins family where not of that lucky group they had got the human mortality, which they consider a bless.

Aki follow Pekyos eyes when the woman look to the window, and some questions came up to her, unable to stop them form getting out, after all if the statues came to life and the hole place seem to have magic all around her, it was better to know more of the place they where on... and of those amazingly living pieces of art that lure in the dark. -"Miss Pekyo, could I ask you some questions of this place?, just to get a better idea of why and where we are"- the silver hair girl said as she took another piece of cheese, she was indeed hungry but she did not wanted to be rude by eating the hole plate herself...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

We are at:: The Cottage

With: Ally, Pekyo, Arabella and Ash

b i r d y m i n e
          Aki wants to eat, but she is afraid she might scare she will scare Pekyo.

Hollielillie
          oh by the way, Aki is a bit nervous right now, and hungry, and Ash well he is worry and a bit angry...and the demon within each one of them is asleep at the moment.. in case your character try to sense their moods...

Blessed Bookworm

User Image User Image
          we'ʀe ɑʟʟ pʀeттy вιzɑʀʀe , soмe oғ us ɑʀe נusт вeттeʀ ɑт ...
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxнιdιɴɢιт ﹚ ❞

Ash had been listening to all the chat form the door way, he could not blame his sister, but when he heard all the info she had let out the boy laugh a bit at her behavior, it was as if she had forgotten that they had no home at all, and that the person around them might hurt them wen they find out the hole truth... and yet, he could also feel a light of relive with what his sister was doing.
          The water Nymph seem kind of friendly, though he will keep himself apart for a bit, after all water and fire did not get well together. -"As my twin said, I am Ashton Samuels, Magician. a real pleasure to meet you mistress, to both of you"-, he said talking to Pekyo and Anabella and smiling to them. -"thank you so much for your hospitality""- the male add as he feel how his eager starting to came down and a strange peace started to form. Perhaps sharing and talking a bit might help his mood improve. he was about to say something about the stupid he find the Magical races division when his sister apologize for him. -"I must apologize myself Pesky, not you in my name"- the boy complain towards his sister before he laugh happily. Ash used to call his sister in random situations, that was how their relationship was. -"though I must say she is right, Miss Anabella and Miss Pekyo, I am sorry but I do am a bit worry for my friend on the bathroom"-.

The boys attention get back to the bathroom way, as he waited for Ally to get out. Aki was right in one thing, he indeed was worry for the pink hair girl, but his twin had no idea of how much he worry for Ally.... no one had ever know that, since he had been truly careful from letting his confusion and feelings out... as a book once had taught him: "there is no better protection for a heart that to keep it safe and hidden". The Samuels boy was worry that his "friend" wounds might be a bit more serious and that was keeping the girl to get out.... but he could do nothing for the time being, just wait.
          Ash stared to recall the day he had meet Ally, the day of the ball where she had caught him practicing fire magic while hidden on one of the main gardens, spending a good time with her and then... all was chaos: they had to run and escape to put the girl safe.... safe form the stupid humans that did not saw the magic on her and form him, the one that had set the hole place on fire because of.... wait a second.... they had to escape, he recall it well. It was her the one that had give him the idea of use a window as a escape way.
          Ash turn to see the window, the sun was getting down dangerously and if what Pekyo had said was true and Ally try to escape there might be a grate danger for the girl. - "Excuse me miss Anabella, but does the bathroom have a window that gets to the outside?"- the boy asked curiously, trying to hide the eager he felt for the answer, but something was telling him he might not like it at all. If the answer was a yes he would sen an alarm to Aki so her searching senses get on alert and inform him if his fear was true or just a stupid supposition. moving a bit cautious Ash made his between Anabella and Aki, near enough to her twin so he could whisper a message to her if needed.

With: Ally, Anabella, Pekyo and Aki

b i r d y m i n e
          Hope both twins talking to you its not to much :3

Hollielillie
          Strangely Ash trust Anabella a bit more that what he trust Pekyo.

Seraphina Belle
          he will get all crazy if she does escape... he might not trust her next time she gets to the bathroom... his reaction would be hilarious LOL

Friendly Fairy

User Image

A L L Y ~ L I G H T O N
P a s s i o n, D e s i r e & F i r e ✬ i t s e l f
Hear the rain: How it's dripping ~ Hear the thunder: How it's stormy;

❝Hear the hearbeat? There is none.❞

User ImageUser Image
                          "Okay, okay, just look somewhere else, this has been too long for an acidental stare." The small picture of peonies and lillies (very classy and veeerry corny) on the wall suddenly became extremely interesting until the girl with the soft rose hair explained the way to the bathroom. "Up stairs and down the hall, the very last door to the left" the woman said friendly. Ally supressed her agony and smiled back widely. "Thank you very much. If you'll excuse me for a minute.", she replied, her thumb pointing towards the staircase, looked into the circle of people (her sight rather blurred as her sense of smell took over) and swiftly flew upstairs.

The corridor she entered was long and despite it's dark wood, very welcoming and warm. She suddenly felt as if she'd come home, a home she'd been looking for for ages. Many doors led to several rooms, most of them closed, but the last one provided what she'd been looking for.
                          Upon entering the bathroom she found a large tub to the right and not only a sink and toilett but a fancy, baroque makeup table. It was beautifully carved and little angels held the sides. At the sink Ally splashed waves of ice water into her face and took some deep sips of it. Water (or practically any other liquid) was more like a filler to her, sort of like salad for people. It made the belly full, but didn't necessairly stop the hunger. But it was good enough for now. She then sat down at the mentioned table and stared at her pale face, and the marks that the chase had left on it. A thin scar went down her temple, and she thought it was rather pretty, it gave her a sophisticated touch. Too bad it would be soft skin in a few hours again.

With one hand she pushed the window next to her open to get some fresh nightly air, as her eyes fell onto something at the border of the forest. A small venison stood there, crimping his nose at the gust of nightfall. Ally's veins pounded and her throat roared uncontrolable. The downfall was not too bad and there was vine ranking below the window, she could cling onto. A few moments later her bare feet touched the grass and she shot across the yard into the forest. The deer hadn't come far as she already kissed him goodbye from life. "Thank you my friend. You saved a lot of people from trouble.", she whispered in his inanimate ear. If humans could thank some deiety for their food, so could she, as she never took more than what was necessairy. Fortunatly the creature had been large enough to fill her up for a good, save day. As she was busy with her diner ceremony, she did not notice the sun finally disappearing behind the last tips of the forest, until the woods suddenly turned dark and whimsical, full of whisperes and new sounds. It was far away, but her ears were good and there was a creaking, like something sharp crossed stone, and then a melody, that gave Ally goosebumps.

And over the flash of adrenaline, and the blood stock, she forgott her wounds and her pain and everybody in the cottage somewhere outside the forest. She felt so save and secure at this lovely forest of rainbows. All she wanted to do, was stand there and listen and wait for whatever made this sound to come around. A dumb and absent smile opened on her face as she stumbled through the night like a sleepwalker.

Company: Alone
                          Out of Crabs: NIGHTIME DEAR STATUES. GO, GET EVIL BUSINESS ON!

CrimsonChaosChronicle

Friendly Fairy

User Image

The Hourglass

There is a rumble, the earth is even shaking a bit. For moments there is nothing but that, until a soft melodies echoes through the forest and the surrounding parts of the statues. Only the cottage and it's yards are save of it's luring sound. With the singing, the stone of seven starts crackling and moving, and coming to life.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Arabella sat in the corner for not but ten minutes before she was discovered by the nymph, Pekyo. She smiled down at Arabella. "Hello Anabella, would you like to join for some food?" Arabella shook her head, not saying a word. This seemed to keep Pekyo content, and she left to speak to the pair of twins across the room. Arabella could feel anxious vibes coming from them. The girl was hungry. The boy, however, was slightly more troubled. It probably had to do with the pink haired girl, Ally that had just left the room. Arabella liked to stay away from Ally. They were both vampires, that much Arabella knew, but Ally was different, and it confounded and frustrated Arabella. Her only lead to finding out what she truly was, was a dead end.

As Arabella was staring off into space, she heard the silver haired twin across the room say her name. Well, it wasn't her name, but it was close enough.
"...It's Arabella," she mumbled, staring at the floor. "...with an 'r'..."

As the boy, Ashton Samuels, introduced himself, Arabella could sense his urgency. He was worrying. Arabella wondered why. These people were obviously new to the garden - Arabella was slightly impressed that they even made it to the cottage. Then again, it was hard to miss the voice announcing the nightly awakening of the statues. There was no way they had made ties to the garden's creatures yet. Arabella deducted his worry was not for his sister. They were both in the safest place, so there was no cause for that to worry him. Then, the conclusion hit Arabella as Ashton came to stand before her. "Excuse me miss Anabella, but does the bathroom have a window that gets to the outside?" he asked, inquisitively. Arabella paused mid-thought, bringing a dainty pointer finger to her bottom lip.

"Again," she said with a bit of a huff.
"It's Arabella...with an r. Referring to the bathroom, there is a window. She has left. I know you worry for Ally, as much as you try to be patient and hide it, but you must listen well when I say, do not go after her. You are nothing but a weak human. Any statue could, and would, kill you easily, and without hesitation. Ally may stand a chance in outrunning a statue, but her odds are slim at best. With it being nighttime, if her skills are at all like mine, she will have a bit of a boost in energy, and power as well, I suppose, increasing the odds at escape..."

Arabella continued mumbling to herself, calculating the potential speed and survival rate of the statues versus Ally, or any other supernatural inhabitant of the garden. She had stopped talking to the human after the fourth sentence, and was now completely enveloped in her thoughts. She could still feel all three of their eyes on her, watching her curiously from the doorway. Ashton's emotions were a whirlwind.

It's his decision as to whether he wants tonight to be his demise, Arabella told herself, patiently. She pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her forehead on them, peeking out ever so slightly to see what he would do.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, everyone! School has just been crazy. I'll post with Adira and Lysanthir tomorrow, though!

CrimsonChaosChronicle

b i r d y m i n e

User Image

Blessed Bookworm

User Image User Image
          ιт ιs вeттeʀ тσ ℓiɠɦʈ ɑ ςɑηɗɭe, тнɑη ...
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¢υяѕєтнeαяƙηєѕѕ ﹚ ❞

The Samuels girl blush when Arabella corrected her, she knew she was bad with names but that was no an excuse for it. -"I am terrible sorry Miss Arabella, I must had got your name wrong, please forgive me."- the girl said and give a happy smile to the woman sitting next her. -" The cheese and the fruit are delicious Miss Pekyo! thank you really much!"- Aki add as she took a small piece of the food in front her.

Akina sigh when her twins question reach her ear, it was clear that he would go after Ally, and Aki would have to do some extra work to help the silver hair boy reach his goal. The Samuels girl took some more pieces of cheese and get them to her mouth before she stood still and quiet as a statue. The sun had got down and the garden was getting a live, as well as her demoniac dark side. At the beginning Miss Arabella was right, Ally was no place inside the cottage, its aura seem more distant that that which told her that her twin would make a "filed trip" even if the other silver girl had warn him not to.... Arabella was right in warning, but was terrible wrong in thinking that her brother was just a mere mortal.... he was extremely wrong in that.

Ally would be easy to find, all that Aki needed was the girl to step inside any kind of shadow, and she would find her. And she did, Aki could see Ally in the forest, at a considerable distance, from the forest start, it was clear for the Samuels girl that the Pink hair had her own secret, but it was not Akis duty to inform that to her brother, or at last not now.
          -" 92° ∂єgяєєѕ ησятh, 45 кm ωєsт, ιηsι∂є тhe ƒσяєѕт... 15 sєc αт ∂-ѕρєє∂ ƒяσm нєяє"- Aki said with a strange dark accent before she open up her eyes once more and grab another big portion of cheese. She knew that the next thing Ash will ask her would need a lot of energy, and she would have to take it form the demon inside her and form the cheese at her mouth. Plus the voice of the yard had mark how risky was now to get out side, since it seem the creatures of stone would come to life at any second. Something that trully made Akis blood eager and at the same time scare to see.

Her brother apologize for the mistake also and in form her that she she was not wrong in what his actions would be, which mean she would have also to get into the darkness of the night in a bit, in order to break his twin spell so he could use his demoniac fighter side at free will. 5 minutes, its what he had said, though Aki knew fair well it might be a bit more, after all the demons had to get feed also, or else they might revel against the "owners". Ash had just left when Aki stand up and made and look at Pekyo and Arabella. -"Please don't get it wrong, Ash is not a mere Human... non of us are, not any more.... so if you excuse me, I might need to stand near the door.... and I would understand if you panic, I promise that after this you will have all right to ask anything you want and even kick us out of here if you don't feel save around us"- the sources said as she reach the shadows of the night without leaving the door way.
          Akina extend her hand, towards the night as a clear dark globe form, followed of whispers and voices form darker creatures, as her spell on her brother crash down, freeing the hells demon out in the wild. Aki was ready to let them all know who she was and what was capable, she might not be as strong as her twin, but she still had her own tricks here and there, so what if not Pekyo and Arabella where looking at her true self now... The shadow Sources had awaken also, and she did not plan on hiding that fact for much longer.

With: Pekyo, Arabella and half time Ash

b i r d y m i n e
          :3

Hollielillie
          Sorry about the name chaos!!! > x <.

Blessed Bookworm

User Image User Image
          we'ʀe ɑʟʟ pʀeттy вιzɑʀʀe , soмe oғ us ɑʀe נusт вeттeʀ ɑт ...
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxнιdιɴɢιт ﹚ ❞
          Ashton was scolded by Arabella when he had mistaken her name as his sister which cause him to make an apology bow to Arabella -"Please forgive me too, Miss Arabella"- he said before his heart make a sudden stop with Arabellas answer, he could not understand all that the woman was telling him about Allys nature, but he had understand all the information he needed to know... Ally had escaped, again.

Ashton heard his twin sigh and waited for what she had to say. Aki had always been able to understand him, so there was no way she would let him alone in this moment. The boys twin open her eyes again as soon as she had finish giving him the exact place where ally was, to which Aston just smirk devilish and started walking to the door. .-"I am extremely gratefully for your concern Miss Arabella and miss Pekyo, but I am sorry, I must let you down.... Oh and please don't judge me wrong Miss Arabella, I am just like a good book: not what the cover shows"- Ash said as he got ready for the action, He bit his index finger to let a tiny drop of blood out before he folded his right sleeve to revel a seal.... one of the several marks he let out not hidden for cases like this one, which would not only cause the demon in him to awake, but also would let him lend his speed to reach ally in a shorter amount of time. The voice had sound again a few minutes ago warning him that the outside would get wilder, so he would take a step forward and brake some of his own rules in order to get ready for anything that could wait for him on there. -" ι ωιℓℓ вє вα¢к ιη 5 мιηυтєs, ησ мσяє... ησω вяєαк ιт"- Ashton darker voice said as the deathly aura of the demon mix with his own, giving him a deathly air before he open the door and jump into the night with an outstanding speed, towards the forest.

At the forest:
          Things were exactly how the strange voice had said. If it was not for the fact that the Samuels boy was well aware of how a nightmare look like that place could seem only like an old horror movie. Though for the free devil Ashton eyes, it seem quite an splendid place for a short stroll. the roads seem to get alive under his feet and not to mention all the bizarre things you could find in the gardens along with the forest border line. The marks of his fatal encounter with the demon where now visible, making his eyes turn its normal gold color to something more spookier. His left eye was silver while his right one was cross with a scar that made his eye black with a red iris, the mark of a incoming demon.
          One or two creatures manage to make their way to the boys path, and that was never good those fools, but for Ashton it meant 5 or 10 seconds of real fun... well in fact it really depend on how long the creature was able to avoid Ash's view and sword. Ash had taken care of 15 strange creatures now that had tent fate by getting in his way so far.

The young Samuels boy was aware of everything around him, the soft splash of the water drop that fall form the trees above him, the mix smell of blood and sweat that his shirt had, the darkness of the forest lit only by a couple of moon light rays here and there. Even the the light moisture of the cold breeze against his skin as he run at full speed. He was aware of all of it without being preoccupied with any of it. And when the tiny scratch sound behind him, he pause his way and moved as smoothly and gracefully as if he were taking his turn on a dance.
          He pivoted on his let foot, drawing his hidden sword in the same motion, and without a break in the movement, his sword finding its way to the creatures neck behind him.-"Gotta be faster than that"- Ash said to the creature that lurk form the shadow with a devilish smile in his face. -"If you want trouble, be my guest"- the silver hair male add as he waited the creature to move into the light. Ash was a demon hunter, His senses where as good as any other hole demon creature, but his abilities with magic under that state where not as good as his sister, so even if he had a better chase than his twin in survive out there he knew he should not tempt fate that much, he still need much of his magic to find ally and get her back to the cottage, but she was still a few meters away form him by now, or so he thought.

We are at:: The Cottage---- Now the Forest

With: Anabella, Pekyo and Aki--- Now: searching for Ally

@all: Ash is open for any "casual" meeting. XDDD

b i r d y m i n e
          sorry I had to make him leave

Hollielillie
          HI!!.

Seraphina Belle
          Ash is looking for your rpc, but he might find himself with someone else now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff