User ImageUser ImageUser ImagexxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image
Am I oppressed now? Am I sad now?
I still don't know anything about me...
If I were to hurt,
Then the words would be: "good for nothing..."

Where we are: Dining hall
We're also known as: Puppy the Fearless! / Sniffer the Nameless
Who we're crushing on: No one! / Wouldn't you like to know.
Who we're with: Samuel, Ariatte, Evelyn and Flynt
OOC: Changed it coz I mis-read

Ariette had soon left the kitchen, leaving Yutaro alone with the others, who he quickly dismissed himself from. It was becoming hectic, with goo monsters and such; Yutaro didn't exactly want to stick around longer than he had to.

He wondered back up to the residential floor, passing various people. He passed one kid that seemed quite new, a very young. Although he didn't think about it too much. When he got in front of Yuuki's room he slowly entered the room.
"Ikimasu." He said simply as he entered the room. Yuuki had finished putting on her shoes when he had entered and closed the door.

Yuuki smiled widely at him as she stood up from her bed, while Yutaro lurked by her doorway.
"Had fun with Ariatte? Is she okay? She looked a little pale." Yuuki asked him, concern laced in her words. Yutaro nodded his head as he leaned against her door.
"Yeah, she's fine now at least. She did faint earlier, but she's fine now." Yutaro said to Yuuki, noticing the concern look on her face when he said she had fainted. Yuuki however went back to smiling widely when he said she was fine now.
"I'm glad. She's such a cute girl, I don't want to see her hurt." Yuuki said to him as she stretched her arms above her head.

She looked at the clock that dangled from her wall, before turning her attention back to Yutaro, keeping the what seemed to be never fading smile on her face.
"Well, I'm going to wonder for a bit and see if anyone needs help. You can stay here if you don't have anything to do if you want." Yuuki said to him as she began making her way to the door. Yutaro pushed himself off the door and stood aside as Yuuki opened the door.
"But if you do don't make a mess. I'll see you later okay?" she said to him, smiling a wide toothy grin at him.
"You take your job very seriously." Yutaro commented. He knew what Yuuki was like, given a task and she would see it to the very end, even if it exhausted her. Yuuki nodded her head, keeping the wide toothy grin on her face.
"Of course I do. If I can help someone, then I'm happy." She said to him before exiting her room with the door lightly closing behind her; leaving her brother to his own devices.

Yuuki had returned to her room a couple of hours before everyone was due to have met in the dining hall. She hadn't run into anybody that needed help; well she did run into this one boy but he ran away as soon as she began getting close. Yuuki didn't take it personally, but she did wonder why he would bolt as if she was carrying a disease. When she got back to her room, she found Yutaro sitting cross legged on her floor flicking through "CLANNAD".
"I didn't think you were into that kind of manga." Yuuki said to him, closing the door behind and her taking off her shoes.
"I'm not. But it was either this or DN Angel, Wolf's Rain or Lucky Star. None of them I'm too fond of either." Yutaro answered his sister, closing the manga shut. Yuuki hummed to herself slightly as she walked towards the bathroom.
"Well...you should probably go and have a shower. We need to be in the dining hall soon, so let's go down together." Yuuki said to him, smiling widely at her older brother. He simply nodded his head and lifted himself from her floor and walked over to the door, slipping his trainers back on as Yuuki walked into her bathroom.

Yuuki quickly stripped off her clothes, not really concerned about Yutaro being in the other room. She was used to it, after all when they lived back at their parents they regularly had a bath together as their parents use to...in use of better words, not be too pleasant, if they "wasted water". She was glad that the pair of them wouldn't have to go back to that kind of life. She smiled widely to herself feeling the water hitting her skin, it was a nice feeling.

Yutaro exited the room as he heard the water splashing against the glass walls of the shower. He quickly made his way to his room. He entered and began walked towards the bathroom. Stripping down himself, Yutaro began showering, not taking much time to do so. He finished up in about fifteen minutes and quickly walked back into his bedroom to drag out some clean clothes. Finding a white shirt, some clean jeans and trainers, Yutaro quickly dressed himself. He grabbed a hair tie from his bedside table and tied back his hair for once. He didn't do so often, but seeing as Peter's like a semi-formal first meal for a new year, he thought he would tie it back.

Once finished, he left his room, to find Yuuki standing by the wall. She held her hands clasped together in front of her. Yuuki perked up her head when she heard the door open and smiled widely at her brother, who was closing the door behind him.
"Ready?" She asked him, by which Yutaro only nodded his head. The two quickly made began making their way to the dining hall.

They entered the large room to find it relevantly empty, save a few people. Those few people being Evelyn, Ariatte, Flynt and that small boy Yuuki passed earlier who was hiding behind Flynt. The twins made they're way over to the small group. Yuuki smiled widely at everyone as the two stood behind Ariatte.

They had heard Flynt ask if Ariatte was okay now earlier when they entered the dining hall, so Yuuki wouldn't have to ask again. Yutaro was glad, she looked a lot better since this morning, which was something he was grateful for. He had to admit, when she fainted it did worry him.
"Evening everyone! How are you all?" Yuuki said cheering, before turning her attention to Flynt and trying to look past him.
"Hello." Yuuki said, with a wide smile on her face. The girl behind Flynt seemed very shy, the small boy who had try to hide behind Flynt backed off when he spotted the girl and instead bolted behind Yutaro, much to Yutaro's dislike. However, he wouldn't shoo the kid, it wasn't exactly something he did; being taught in school to look out for the younger and all that.

Translations

Ikimasu - I'm coming in

Rosencranz

Sin City Hime of Darkness

Razias_Shadow_Slapcakes

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
█████████████████████████████
Don't you compare yourself with other people

User Image

Feeling: Anxious

Where am I: I think dining hall....those guys in suits said we had to be here but I don't know why this early.

What I'm doing: Hiding behind the guy with blue hair.

My thoughts: Please don't notice me

Who I'm with: Flynt, Ariatte, Evelyn, Arielle, Yuuki and Yutaro

OOC:

Samuel's body froze when he heard someone talk to him. Normally it wouldn't have, but the voice belonged to a girl, and that was a different story. This girl had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was much taller then him. She wore a knee high red dress and black heels, which most likely added to why she was so much taller than him.
                      "Hello There, I'm Eve or Angel, whichever you prefer. Nice to meet you." She had introduced herself as. Samuel however couldn't speak and instead looked at her terrified.
                      "Seems like someone's hungry-" She commented towards his growling stomach. Samuel could only nod his head slightly as he fidgeted and dropped his eye contact, looking for somewhere to run off to.

He heard her stomach growl and heard her laugh, making him snap his head back up towards her again in a panic like state, almost like a deer caught in headlights.
                      "I guess that makes two of us! At least Dinner is soon." She commented light heartedly. She had looked away momentarily before looking back at Samuel, putting him back into an uncomfortable position.

It wasn't too long until another girl came along. This girl was much shorter then the girl who had introduced herself as Eve. This girl had blue hair that was tied into a plat over her shoulder, yellow thin strapped dress and yellow small heels. Why did girls have a thing about heels?
                      "Good evening Evelyn. Who else is here?" She asked Eve. What did she mean? He was standing right there after all....did them wearing heels make him easier to miss? If so why were they asking about him? Maybe she was blind?
                      "Hello" She had greeted, making Samuel stand stiff once more.

Soon another person had come and joined them. This time it was a guy with red spiky hair and an eye patch. How did he lose his eye? Was he a pirate?! He stopped when he got close to them.
                      "Hey, Eve. Haven't seen you around all day. Napping on the roof again?" The guy had said, before turning his attention to Samuel.
                      "Hello there. My name is Flynt. Some call me Adamantium, but you can call me Flynt. You look new, so I assume you just came in on the helicopter today. What's your name?" The person, who called themselves Flynt, said to Samuel, making Samuel snap his attention to him.

Samuel began to make his way over to Flynt, however backed off as soon as he saw a girl hiding behind him. He began backing away back to his bag when he heard more footsteps and a very cheerful tone.
                      "Evening everyone! How are you all?" The voice said, making Samuel turn his attention to the voice. There stood two people who looked a little a like. They both had blue hair, tied back, wore white shirts and blue jeans. Only difference was the girls jeans were cropped and the boys wasn't. Samuel had ran into the girl this morning and bolted.

Taking his chance, Samuel quickly bolted towards the blue haired male and hid behind him; making sure to keep himself well out of view.
                      "I'm Samuel, Mr Flynt. I only got here this morning." He said, making sure that Flynt knew he was talking to him from behind the blue haired males back.
                      "Why is everyone up at 4:40AM Mr Flynt? That's really early to eat." He questioned him, keeping himself tucked away behind the blue haired males back, keeping his best to stay out of view. As long as know one else came then Samuel could stay behind this guy. But if other girls began to come then he would need to find somewhere else to hid.

User ImageUser Image
                      That's a waste of person you are
                      Rosencranz

Razias_Shadow_Slapcakes

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image

[Location: Dining Hall] [Company: Everyone in there] [ Mood: Curious]
                                        After Flynt had given Davin his shot he picked him up and returned him to the safety of his room. He was sad to go. But he needed to get away from everyone before he hurt them. Unlike the others, Davin could lose control any second of any day. Alistair was not always there to negate the effects. By rights Davin should be put in literal quarantine. But Peters didn't think it was needed, he said the last thing Davin needed was to be locked away from all of society and treated like a disease even by his own kind. So his room was the next best choice. At least there it was not as bad. Like a dull noise really. There was only so much a sound proof room could block out on someone like him. But they did their best. For someone who was afraid of noise he certainly heard everything the world had to make noise.

So he went to see Haimon, who was a bit upset that he ended up taking his shot too. Davin needed to see him more often. But the best part was he got to see Josie too. She was so nice and he blushed during the exam. She even stayed when the others checked on him too. While he made his way back to his room he saw Alistair, he said hi quietly and got a nod from him. This made Davin blush again and he rushed off to his room. He cleaned his room up, and then drew some pictures, studied his lessons and then spent some time meditating. He knew it was time for dinner when the smells hit his nose. He smiled and dressed for dinner. He liked eating here. In the three years he had been here he never once went hungry or ate anything plain. With the foster families they didn't like to feed him too much or give him the best stuff. But here he was not cheated of healthy meals. He was glad.

He slowly made his way down the stairs. He was warned to be careful or he would have to do do rehab again. That meant being in the medical wing overnight while he was watched to make sure he had no incidents. He did not want that. He poked his head into the dining area and spotted Yuuki almost immediately. Carefully and quickly he made his way over to her and quietly stood beside her. His orange eyes downcast and his hands clasped behind his back. His head set rested around his shoulders. It was not loud yet but it would be later. It was always loud for dinner.

"Hi Yuuki." He whispered softly. A good thing about Yuuki was that she cold hear him well. He could whisper and not hurt himself with his own voice. His fear was non discriminate he could terrify himself just by talking too loud. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" He asked her.

Brought to you by your friendly Lucunda Somina ))

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
        User ImageUser Image

Locationxxx First floor, bar

Company xxx Just me and this G & T

Moodxxx Tired

Days and nights were long, too long for Dante, it was like watching a very boring biopic of your neighbors, or having your parents come home after a long vacation and watching a slideshow of their pics with them, in other words, it was very unenjoyable. Dante loved living life one day at a time, he had no worries , and besides his duties with the fearless and the other conductors, he had nothing to do, and that's why sometimes he'd despise his way of life , every day would start in the same fashion, he'd open his eyes and find a very familiar ceiling , almost staring at him, maybe it was its way of berating his hermit-like lifestyle.

"Maybe I'm reading too much into it" he said, breathing heavily while lifting his glass, slowly shaking , moving the liquid inside it, this was one of those days when you get up and ask yourself if the sun's rising or setting, he might have gotten over his somniphobia , he was used to sleeping for long hours if need be, but he still had some issues when it came to hitting the sack. He was uncertain about the reason, it might have something to do with his phobia, or maybe he'd developed a light case of insomnia, but some nights trying to get some shut-eye was HARD. Some days he'd find himself going through his daily routine without even noticing it.

Sometimes his powers kept him from having a peaceful night, sometimes they didn't ,it creeped him out sometimes, he worried about his powers constantly, though on way fewer occasions compared to earlier years, but he tried to shut his worries out. It was a nice perk he had, sometimes he could be less emotionally involved in his own affairs , it was like watching something happening to yourself from other perspective, as if you could see that it's happening to another person. Some guys at the island called him 'cold' or 'indifferent' , but at the end of the day being less emotional about problems -his or someone else's- had saved his neck a lot of times.

"This'd be considered some form of narcolepsy by some people". He said to no one in particular, maybe during one of his drunken (or sober) stupors his drinking glass would answer him. And if it ever came to that he'd have to get some REAL help. But that day was not today apparently, as he sipped his G & T , Dante sighed deeply and looked around the bar, trying to remember what he was supposed to do today, and failing miserably at it.

Dante was pretty sure Mr. Peters said something about a dance coming soon, or was that Mr. Crepsly? "Goddammit, I really need to pay more attention, else I'm gonna get a lecture one of these days". He sure was heading in that direction, Dante tried, really, he did, but there was so much a guy like him could do. Having the best attitude when doing something is not useful if you have NO idea of what you're doing.

At any rate, he was pretty sure that dance of sorts was coming up , and he was sure conductors played some sort of role in it. Maybe they were chaperones. Moments like these made Dante long for cheap caffeine and pizza. Now THOSE could keep him up.

Another sigh, Dante sure missed his old life sometimes. The island was great, the people were nice, if a little odd at first -even though he must've been really awkward at first as well- and the weather was awesome. But no matter how big the island was, or how nice or big his new 'family' could be, your true home and your true family couldn't be replaced just like that. He couldn't complain however. Mr. Powers could've just ignored him, yet he came and 'solved' his incident, and Dante wasn't going to ignore his efforts in trying to guide the nameless through their hardships. It wasn't the right thing to do.

Dante took one last sip of G & T, placed it on the bar counter , slowly stood up and looked around the bar once more. It wasn't THAT late, nor THAT early. He made a mental note of his lack of any sort of timekeeping device.

"Well well, what do I do now?" Famous words, it was almost a routine for him. He streched for a few minutes before going over to the liquor shelves and leaning against them , looking over the different bottles lined up. If anyone needed him, he could be found easily, if not, he was sure anyone could use their powers to track him down easily, it's not like he was in hiding, he simply did not have amazing social skills.

"I tend to be really awkward around people."

Dante sighed a little bit, he usually spent his days like this, doing stuff for shits and giggles, and helping out the others however he could. But right now Dante just wanted to sit down and drink for a bit, he hadn't done that in a while. He briefly looked out the window and at the sea, briefly reminiscing his life back home before pouring himself yet another G & T and leaning against the open window.

He sighed softly before taking a sip, secretly hoping these quiet events would happen more frequenty.

Ooc xxx Crappy post is...crappy

Flickers Edge

Ty_Takeda's Waifu

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

x ;; takumi yoshida.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                      just another nameless.

company: yui, shiloh, and lots of other people > some familiar faces from earlier
outfit of choice: see picture > plain and simple
ooc: i left it pretty open ended for you, soul. c :
and i hope i got shiloh right, brief as it was! ^^;

also, too lazy to color the dialogue right now. there's just so much. @.@

Slowly but surely, the ice on Takumi's legs was beginning to melt and eventually he was able to stand again. But before he could do so, a young girl with red hair similar to his own burst in through the doors. What scared him the most though, was the fact that she had blood all over. His eyes became wide with shock and his body began to shake like before. However, just by looking at her and the tears streaming down her face, he could tell she was hurt and scared. That was when he did something totally unlike him. He gather up his courage and decided to see if he could help her. Courage. Now that was something he definitely lacked, but at this moment it didn't seem that way.

"... M-Miss, are you alright...?" Takumi asked, stuttering a little as he spoke. Before the teen could answer though, the male saw a familiar face burst onto the scene. Yui. She immediately made her way towards he and the girl beside him, before working her magic. Fortunately, she managed to calm the girl down with her powers and once that was done, Takumi watched as she got up to go tend to the others next, but not before seeing her smile briefly.

"Y-Yui-san..."

Soon after, Miss Yui continued with the task at hand, leaving Takumi and the girl beside him alone once more. There was a few moments of silence, until finally the teen broke the silence. "... U-Um... M-My name Takumi... Takumi Yoshida..." he spoke, his nervous gaze flitting from her to the floor several times. "... I-I can help you get cleaned up if you'd like. I... I mean, I know what it's like... To be new that is..." Thankfully the girl finally looked over at him as well, a small smile on her face. The tears could still be seen, but it seemed she was feeling a lot better now.

"Okay... thank you, Takumi. I'm Shiloh by the way... Shiloh Faulkner..."

A few hours later...

It took a little while, but Shiloh was finally settled in with some help from Takumi. They decided they would meet up at dinner time so that they could talk some more and to be honest, the boy couldn't help but feel a little excited. Perhaps this was his chance. His chance to finally make a friend. But for right now, there was someone else he needed to worry about.

After healing Shiloh, and then both Alistair and Zalmon, Miss Yui had passed out from exhaustion and of course Takumi was seriously worried. She was the one that told him what he really was and helped him get settled here on Timore Island. So it was only natural that he go and check on her. It wasn't long before he reached Yui's home and eventually the front door. Slowing to a stop, Takumi took a deep breath before lifting his hand and knocking, hoping she would answer. And after just a few moments, she did.

"Oh Taku! It's so good to see you! Chū kite kudasai. What brings you here at this time?" Her smile was bright as she bowed to him allowing him to come in and closing the door behind him, "Are you hungry at all? I was just about to make Zalmon and I some lunch."

Takumi was relieved to see the door open and find Miss Yui just as bubbly as ever. Bowing out of respect, he nodded before stepping inside. "... A-Arigato, Yui-san." he replied. "... A-And I just came to see if you were alright... I'm glad you're okay..." he continued. He nervously looked over at Mr. Zalmon then and seeing that he seemed to be alright as well, he turned his attention back to Yui. "... That would be nice, thank you... I hope I'm not intruding at all..."

Her gaze appeared to have softened and an endearing smile formed upon her lips, "I guess I must have given a scare back there." She gently and gracefully blowed, "For that I apologize, I never had any intention of making such a scene. Thank you for your concern" her eyes followed his to Zal and then back when she let out a small laugh. "If you were intruding do you think I would have invited you?" She said merrily as she gently took his hand and led him over to her kitchen, "Come, make yourself at home." She lead him to the kitchen then, and let go of his hand, allowing him to choose where he wished to sit, either at the bar that over looked where she'd be preparing or at the table tucked away to the side. "I'm making Onigiri and sushi. Any specific fish you want with your sushi?"

Takumi's cheeks turned red then out of embarrassment. Miss Yui was apologizing... to him?! "O-Oh no, you don't need to apologize, really!" he managed to stutter, waving his hands about in the air in front of him. But before he could say anything else, the blonde had already taken his hand in her own and led him to the kitchen. Stating he could make himself at home, the red-head's cheeks returned to their normal color before a small smile formed on his face as he slowly shook his head in response to her second question. "... A-any fish is fine, Yui-san..." he replied, before lowering his gaze to look down at the floor below. "A-And Yui-san...? Thank you..."

TIMESKIP

It had been one of the longest days of his life, but everything thankfully turned out for the better. It was close to dinner time now and Takumi stepped inside the dining hall to find that some people were already there. Scanning the area, he hoped to find Shiloh in their midst, but it seemed she hadn’t arrived yet. He hoped she would come soon…

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"this is all just a dream... right?"

█████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████

F R A C T U R E

Lucunda Somina

The Broken Souls

Desirable Lunatic

User Image
                          xxxYEAH YOU BLEED JUST TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE xxxxxxxxxx
                          watchitgo███████████████████████████████
                          imhereAND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand
                                                    'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand xxx
                                                    'Cause I don't xxx think that they'dxxx understand xxx

xxxxxxWHEN EVERYTHING'S MADE TO BE BROKEN
                                          xxxxxxXXxxx

Mood: Content
                                          With: Shinoh
                                          Outfit: x
                                          Voice: x

To be fair, everything that had happened here was Ali's fault. Yeah, something had happened to Zal, but Loni had taken care of it. He was the idiot who didn't think things through. He should have known that Zal wouldn't have been happy when he got out, but he didn't think he'd go as far as to do what he did. Things never did work out the way he thought they would though. He let out a sigh as he looked at the pretty much empty room. There was one person though who entered, one person who he did not want to see because he knew exactly how it was all going to play out.

Of course, Flynt came and bitched at him, not Zalmon. Why? Who the ******** knew? He let out a sigh and didn't look at him as he was speaking to him. He had half a mind to give him a concussion as well. This was his fault, but Flynt couldn't have known that. Zal was the one who went on the rampage and he caught s**t for it. his hands balled into fists and he stared down at the ground, until Flynt spoke his final words.

"Yeah, you included..." he muttered to his remark about doing anything right. "Next time you can be the one who gets impaled trying to do your job."

Guess this is what he got for trying to do the right thing. No good deed goes unpunished.

So, he sat there, bleeding, broken... and now feeling like s**t. He wanted to get up and walk away, but he knew he couldn't leave Zal where he was, not in the state he was in. For all he knew he could turn into another animal and start another rampage, with no one to do anything about it. Not like Flynt was about to do anything.

Not long after Flynt had left that the person he cared most for came into the room. Alistair looked over at Arielle as she spotted both him and Zal, and could see that she was trying to piece to together. Alistair smirked and started to chuckle to himself, but was cut short when he felt the pain in his side shoot up his back, causing him to flex his back. That in turn, caused more pain from the puncture wounds that Zal had given him, making him wince from the pain. Rough day.

She walked over to him and took off the scarf that was around her neck and gave it to him, telling him he could use it to bind his cuts. While thoughtful of her, he didn't think it was going to work. The main reason is because he couldn't maneuver his arms around without feeling like his was going to die from the pain. Second, he didn't want to get her scarf covered in blood. Alas, she took it from his hand and bent down next to him and slid it around his back, tying it around him. He frowned knowing that it was be completely ruined. "I'll buy you a new one..." he said as he smiled back up at her. She bid him farewell telling him she hoped he'd feel better soon. He nodded a few times in recognition and watched as she left the room.

Sweet girl.

Loni was next, just the person he wanted to see. He watched as she walked in, swore in Russian, and told him that it wasn't his fault. Finally, someone talking some sense. Alistair nodded and looked over at Zal. "Lover boy needs her more than me." he told her, probably a lie but he had a good tendency (or bad if you want to look at it like a negative Nancy) to put everyone else before him. Before she left though, he felt the need to apologize to her. If she hadn't left, Zal would still be frozen and this would all have been avoided. "Sorry..." he said, turning his body to look at her before she left. "I should have left... Beast boy the way he was." he said, making a crack at something she had said earlier before. A smirk tugged at his lips as he looked away from her, avoiding the glare that she was likely giving him. He was hurt though, she couldn't get hurt at poor hurt Ali...

Some time had passed before he eventually he heard the voice of the woman who had saved his life more than once. He smirked, not needing to look behind him as he could hear her walk across the room towards him. "Was wondering when you'd get here." he said, his back to her already showing blood stained scarf that was around him. "You know, i haven't had a scar on my body since I’ve met you, and I don't think i've ever thanked you." he said turning his head to her as she stared to cut off his shirt. He winced a little when he felt the stinging Hydrogen Peroxide on his open cut.

It was true, he didn't need it. His body had the unlike skill to destroy any foreign invader. He never got sick, never got a cold, never got any sort of illness. This was useful, especially back when...

He pushed that thought from his mind as he didn't want to remember it. Even though Yui was right there next to him, it still crept in from the darkest corner of his mind.

Alistair dropped his shoulder as he ran towards a locked door. He closed his eyes at the last second and jumped into the air. He connected with the door and bounced right off of it, falling to the ground on his back. That s**t always worked in the movies... "Ugh." he muttered laying on the ground. He stood up quickly, hearing the cries from inside. He pushed his hand forward and the door flew off the hinges, as if it was blown by a huge gust of air. The moment the door opened, fresh oxygen flooded into the room, and fire flew from inside the room and engulfed Alistair.

The fire spread out, revealing himself once again, a few burn marks on his face and his clothes a little singed. He was eighteen at this time, and only recently appointed a Fearless. While his abilities were still the same, he wasn't as clever, nor as quick to use them as he was in the present day. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times, tears forming. He waved his hand and the fire in front of him parted and he stepped into the room. He looked around, hearing the little girl calling out from the closet. Alistair ran there and opened up the door, seeing a Nameless, hugging her knees, no older than ten.

“Hey, come on...” Alistair called to her as he got down on his knee and held out his hand for her. The girl didn’t budge.
                                          “Let’s go, come on. Let’s go” Still nothing.
                                          “LET'S GO!” He yelled out. The girl winced and slowly looked up at him. She said his name and grabbed his hand. Alistair pulled her out of the closet and picked her up, holding her on his stomach, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, much like carrying a backpack in reverse. “I swear nothing will hurt you.” He told her as he started to run towards the door. As he did so, a beam fell down in front of it blocking his exit. Of course. It was just like a movie, whenever the main character is in a fire, a beam always falls at just the right time, well was a movie, so it could never happen, right? Right? Wrong. Apparently breaking down the door with your shoulder couldn't happen, but this could. He closed his eyes and told the girl to hang on as Alistair caved the floor beneath them, having them fall down towards the first floor.

Landing on his legs he fell backwards, hearing a snap. He howled in pain as he put his hand on his thigh, feeling a bump. He swore under his breath knowing he broke his leg. He slowly stood up and began to limp out of the room, towards the entrance. There, he saw both Yui and Fade, each of them helping out some of the other Nameless. Alistair hobbled up to Yui and Fade, Fade taking the girl from him and carried her away as Yui looked at his leg telling him that it was broken, something he already knew. "I know." he said as she got out her scissors to cut his jeans so she could heal him. He reached down and stopped her, pulling away. "No, there are more people." She protested, but he didn't care. She could fix it later once everyone was out. He turned around and hobbled back down the hallway, smoking still coming from all the rooms.

He let out a soft 'Mmm' when his rib popped back into place. She had numbed it, but the rest of his muscles weren't. The ones all on his stomach tightened, as well in his back. He took in a deep breath. He grabbed the scarf that was beside him now, he couldn't leave something that wasn't his there. He slowly stood up, feeling... well, good enough to move around. By this time, Zalmon was already moving, and Yui... well she was not. Alistair looked from her to him a few times. "What did you do now..." he let out a sigh, knowing that he really didn't do anything, Yui had just fainted. Alistair made a judgement call. Go see the girl who had just came in and was clearly in distress, or help Yui. Well, if he helped Yui then that left Zalmon to help this girl...

For once in his life, he actually did not even have to think, his mind screamed the answer as if he was a complete ******** idiot.

Leaving Zal with a new girl? PAH!

"You got her?" Alistair asked as he gestured to Yui.

Of course, Zal retorted with a comment saying how he could handle any girl. Alistair did nothing but shake his head, and quickly responded. "Yeah, how is that going with all the ones you.... oh wait that’s right..."

Another remark from Zal. This time telling him to ******** off. Alistair just smiled cheerfully, it was like nothing had even happened between them.

He walked over to the girl who had burst through the door (Shiloh) and sat down next to her. He didn't say anything for a moment, just staying where he was. He looked over at her and smiled softly. "You're in a safe place." he said. He placed his hand on her shoulder, patting it a few times. He didn't want to sling his arm around her, and rub her back... anything that might give off the wrong vibe. She was knew here, hell he didn't even know her name. "I'll go find someone who knows where your room is..."

When he came back, she was gone.

BOOM! TIME SKIP

After the eventful morning, Alistair wanted to do nothing but relax. Alistair eventually went back to his room, took a small nap, and then went to the Library to read.

Exciting, I know. When it was ready to go to the Dining Hall, Alistair went back to his room, put his book on his nightstand and left for supper.He walked down the stairs and to the Dining room. He passed countless people, all of which who were conversing. So, he would just make his way to his seat at his table. Upon walking through the Dining room he spotted a few people sitting at tables. He saw Davin, standing next to Yukki, and Alistair raised his hand up and gave him a two fingered wave, letting him know that he saw him. The events from before seemed to have worn off him, that was good.

He stopped when he saw the girl from before, sitting at a table with a few people. Alistair turned and walked over to the table, grabbing a chair along his way and placed it near her, the seat facing away from her. He didn't plan to stay long, he just wanted to make sure everything was okay. She seemed very disgruntled before.

"You know, I never caught your name..." he said as he placed his arms along the backrest of the chair, as he lowered himself down on the chair, sitting on it reversed, with his legs on either side of the backrest. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you found your room. Before... you seemed..." he left it there, he didn't know who was listening and he didn't know if she wanted everyone around her to know that she was crying.

iSnakeeyes

Puggle and Pip

Lucunda Somina

HAUGHTY n e r d

Book_Ninja69

Rosencranz

LieshaLover

The Broken Souls

Kuurokochii

`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          xxxXXXxxXXxxxXXx
                                          I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser Image
                                                          [Location: Outside the kitchen - A lot of places - Dining hall] [Company: Davin, Derek and Levi - Derek and Levi, then Flynt - A lot of people] [Mood: I want some cookies.... - *aimlessly wandering* - I still want those cookies....]

All she had wanted was some snickerdoodles, and suddenly there were so many things going on around her. She ran into Derek, which was actually perfectly fine with her. Got introduced to a new boy, who was kinda cute too, named Levi. Davin screamed his lungs out, hurting everyone's ears.

All she wanted was cookies.

In the end, she was able to go with Derek and Levi around the mansion, helping Levi find a Creeper, learning that Flynt was his mentor and he in turn was Arielle's new team member. This made her happy inside, to have a fellow mentee, or whatever you called someone who was being mentored. Sure, she loved it when it was just her and Flynt practicing and trying to get ahold of her powers. But the thought of someone new being around... It made her bubbly! At this point in time, a small giggle had escaped her lips, but it was low, and the boys seemed engrossed in whatever they were doing. Arielle just followed along behind them, almost like a shadow.

All she had wanted were some snickerdoodles.

At some point during their escapades, Flynt came across the small group again. He eyed Arielle and she had no idea why, continuing to look past Flynt towards the boys. Reluctantly she was dragged away, Flynt spouting some nonsense about blood on her night gown. It must have been from when she bandaged up Alistair. She didn't care though. ALL SHE WANTED WAS HER COOKIES! She ended up actually throwing a small fit when Flynt got her back to her room, but he quickly subdued her by changing the subject to her hedgehog, Cinnamon.

While she was occupied, he somehow managed to get her in just her panties, and went about cleaning her night gown by hand. Undaunted, Arielle continued moving through her room. Eventually, she actually got to dress Flynt up a little bit, playing around, making him go full pirate this time before he could run out on her. Soon enough, she was tired, and had passed out on a nearby chair in her room.

Next thing she knew, Flynt was rousing her and trying to push her towards the shower. He coaxed her into it with promises of cookies, promises she knew would not be fulfilled until after dinner. So she would just have to pry the cookies from someone else before then. She knew Yui wouldn't get them for her, nor would most of the adults. But there might be one....

Once Flynt had her all dressed and ready to go, the two of them went downstairs for dinner. They weren't the first ones there, as Eve, Ariatte and a young boy were there first. Immediately, Arielle shied away from the boy, hiding behind Flynt. New people made her nervous. And she already knew today might be bad. She had caught her reflection in a portrait along the way, and saw that her eyes were all different shades of grey. A storm was going to start soon...

She heard the boy introduce himself as Samuel, but that was it before she spotted the brunette step into the dining hall. Immediately detaching herself from Flynt, she practically floated across the room, alighting beside Derek quietly. "Hi Derek. Do you want to get some snickerdoodles with me? Flynt promised me he would get me some but he hasn't yet..." She tilted her blonde head to the side, her stormy grey eyes looking almost hurt. Her hands were clasped innocently in front of her, and one leg was bent slightly and in front of the other. Her earrings swung as she tilted her head curiously at him, and her dress settled about her shoulders, rubbing slightly against her tights as she stilled, waiting for an answer.

(( Ooc: Better than Flynt, but still poo :I ))

User Image

Razias_Shadow_Slapcake

Puggle and Pip

Captain Timber

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FEEL THIS GUILTY AND I'Mxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tab ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ BROKEN DOWN INSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ LIVING WITH MYSELF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNOTHINGxxxxBUTxxxxLIESxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* CRUSHING:: Lila
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* MOOD:: Uneasy
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* LOCATION:: Dining Room/Hall
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* OUTFIT:: Threads
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* VOICE:: Actual Voice
                                                          ₀₀.⋮* THEME:: x

((OOC: 3948 Words Darkie >D
                                                          I just touched on who was there during all this and who Fade spotted. He didn't directly interact with anyone save Eli and Lila))

He could feel his hand trembling as it rested upon the butt of his gun, his fingers deftly and swiftly unbuttoning the leather strap that kept the gun in place while he stared the white haired male down. The rush of heat and ice in his veins made him antsy. Part of him clamoring to just shoot Zal where he stood while the other waited for him to stop.

The male came charging, his eyes crazed as he foamed at the mouth. The whites of his eyes only showing while his arms flailed at his sides-

-there was a bomb strapped to her chest. Tears streaming down her face as she held the detonator in her hand. She turned slowly, coming towards him-

Dust was everywhere. Kicked up into the winds as the tanks drove forward. Shots fired, booms ringing in his ears as he fell into the ground and felt the heat build-

Multiple memories flashed through his mind as similar scenarios played out before him- yet... never truly surfaced fully. They were just faint- opaque, memories flickering across the surroundings at that moment. The memories hazy- like a projection in his mind ((no he's not projecting it for others to see)) that just was played over the present. Invisible to the others around him.

The cool touch of the metal snapped him into reality as they twitched, unable to stay in place as they'd recoil at the mere thought of a bullet leaving the chamber of his gun-- followed by the image of the bullet drilling itself into the dead center of Zalmon's skull.

Tap tap tap tap tap, the sound of his fingers hit the gun with a metallic ring. The sound ringing in his ears like gears turning in a clock. Seconds ticking away- playing out in slow motion as Zalmon began to charge. His hand gripping onto Lila and Loni before Fade even had a chance to move. Yet how could you beat a guy who could turn into a cheetah at a second's notice?

He hadn't pulled the gun out of it's holster yet-hadn't yet aimed the pistol at his adoptive brother when he had addressed Eli- making sure that Eli was alright given the guy's phobia of pain. It was as he turned to his "friend" to make sure he was alright that he felt himself slip into a memory. Unable to block it from his mind.

-------------------------------- MEMORY

"Rolf? Hrr....Why is it that....hrr... Zal gets so mad...hrr...all the time?" The scenery was different where he stood. The foyer not... as bright. It was dark, mahogany would with dark wooden pillars instead of the marble and white tile it was now today. The first Cabsida Mansion, now known as the Cabsida Ruins today.

"Zalmon is special," Peters replied, he- like the scenery, had changed also. He appeared younger here, his scalp had more hair and was a darker hue of gray. His laugh lines were less pronounced yet his gaze was still the same. Warm, yet calculating as he tilted his head to look over at Victor. Victor felt himself look up at him, watching as Peters descended the staircase. The man adjusted his shirt cuffs, his shirt slashed and stained with blood. Clumps of fur, feathers, and scales littered his body.

"That's not what I.... hrrr....mean," Victor whined, his voice rough like a growl as he balled his small fists at his sides. His feet pounded against the floor as he ran up to Peters, looking up towards the man- craning his neck to do so.

"I know what you meant Victor. Zal is very much like the things he embodies. He fears them. The things he can change into. As a result, he is very much like the things he fears."

"So he's a-....hrr....-fraid of you?"

This earned Victor a chuckle. Beside him, he felt Peter's hand rest upon the back of his head, the touch warming victor as he felt himself relax beside Peters instantly. Reassured that everything was going to be okay now that Zal was contained and no longer attacking the Doctors who had been poking them both with needles. "Is he changing into me?"

"Hrrrr... Only when he... Hrr.... wants something," Victor replied with a shrug. Rolling his eyes as he looked away from Peters. "So... Zal is like an animal then?"

"Yes. But he's human too. Sometimes it's hard for Zal to distinguish what he is. He gets overwhelmed... it makes him do things he doesn't want to."

"So he didn't mean to attac-?" Fade asked, looking up at Peters. Watching suddenly as he was thrown from the memory into a third-person point of view. The memory starting to get hazy and foggy.

"Don't let your fear control you."

------------------------------------- PRESENT

The memory faded as soon as Zal stepped forward again, his adoptive brother's eyes flickering in hue and shape as he drew closer. His skin rippling to the point where even he could see it. The minute he grabbed Lila however- and Shiver- his gun was drawn out of it's holster. Both hands grasping the butt of the gun in his hand and the safety was clicked off. The sound of the chamber being loaded rang in his ears as he threatened his brother again to stop. Not wanting to fire. Shiver snapped at him, her words needling and drilled deep into him, like a knife slowly sinking into his heart and flesh. He could feel his heart slow in it's beating, like the world was suddenly slowing down. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a girl with long purple hair hiding near the stair-case and afraid. Her black eyes widening as she looked in their direction.

Ba-bump, He started to pull the gun out. Ba-bump, he could feel his hand pull it up towards his side. Ba-bump, his other hand gripped the hilt and clasped together. One finger alongside the barrel while the other was resting just in front of the trigger. The safety switch slowly was switched off as he aimed the barrel at Zalmon as he reached forward. He could hear the bullet being loaded into the chamber. The sound echoing in his hears much like his heartbeat. BABUMPBABUMPBABUMPBABUMPBABUMPBABUMPBABUMP. Grabbing-
                                                          the hands of both Shiver and Lila so easily while Fade's gun was just no aimed at Zalmon. The words left his mouth, a warning telling him to knock it off and let go- but it didn't matter. The ooze that dripped down onto Lila and Shiver began to drip into a puddle onto the slick tile ground. Immediately Fade tried to step in front of Lila, to prevent her from further harm when Shiver intervened. Ice shooting across Zal- freezing him in place so he could no more harm.

If only he could have pulled the trigger.

"[]Oh God no....please....take your hand off that thing...," Lila sobbed out beside him, his heart seizing painfully as he kept his eyes trained on Zalmon despite Lila's cries next to him.

He'd have to pull the trigger if it came down to it. If Zalmon lost himself in the overwhelming emotions of his primal self. It wouldn't be the first time he had attacked someone- according to the memories he could decipher. The first time it took twenty-eight people to take him down. All human at the time with almost an entire box of tranquilizers.

If Zal attacked he'd have to pull the trigger.

Hints of memories that weren't his flashed before his eyes. A table. Needles. Bright lights. The agony of being cut into. A familiar face. Masked figures hovering over. The thoughts projecting from Lila so strongly and her gaze met his. Pleading.

He could feel his hands shaking as he felt his finger curl around the trigger. Watching as her expression contorted out of the corner of his eyes- yet the focus remained on Zalmon.

His fingers curled more around the trigger. His gun shaking in his grips as he tried to gather his nerves. Knowing he'd have to shoot that damn gun.

Yet...he couldn't.

He wanted to-
                                                          but alas, Zalmon Peters still stood. Advancing towards the girls before grabbing onto them both.

Shiver took on the form of the ice then- around the same time that the same time that the gun felt lighter. Ounces shaved off in instance to the point had Fade fired- then he would have missed Zal completely and had shot someone behind him. A bystander-- yet Fade was waiting for just the right moment to have fired. He could have used his abilities even- if he wanted to. To just dive into Zal's mind and start to destroy his brother's mind or overload it to the point where he'd falter. But he didn't. Instead waiting to see if Zal could control the beasts inside him. Instead both Alistair and Shiver had intervened.

Tch. Show offs, Victor thought to himself as he pocketed the now empty clip into his red leather jacket before looking over to Lila and Eli next to him. His eyes quickly looking them over for injuries somehow caused by the shattering mirror, Zalmon, and also anything else extra that could have been the result of Eli's powers over pain.

"Yeah I'm... I'm just more or less... I'm alright I think just surprised is all. And you Lila?" Eli's voice rang out, causing Fade to look over at Lila at the same time that Eli did."What about him? Think he'll be alright? And you Li-"

Immediately Fade was thrown into another memory. A more potent memory as Lila struggled to fight it and watched it play out. The trauma of the experience overwhelming her. The words even rang in his own mind, slamming into him and cutting into so sharply... it left him raw. Exposed. Vulnerable and defeated. Yet these were not his emotions. Imprints of the memories and their effect on Lila. So when she flew into his chest, the gun now holstered once more as Shiver glared at him once more, Fade felt his hand other hand wrap around her. The other hand still hovering near the useless gun as if to give the impression that it could still be used. While the gun might not have- the knife hidden under his jacket wasn't.

He felt her hand on his leg then, the touch enough to get his heart hammering, changing it's pace once more. He could feel her nestling into his neck, the motion causing his other hand, the one hovering near his weapons to fly up, holding her to him for a second as he let her take solace in his arms. She had been through a lot... and the whole experience must have been... hard.

"It's not your.... fault..." he breathed, his gas mask causing his words to come out harsher than he intended. "'Zalmon is... a big... baby..." he breathed, looking down at her out of the corner of his red eyes, afraid to tilt her head and causing her to move. He could feel her arms wrap around his waist, the action now causing his mouth to draw behind the mask and water. His look over all incredulous by the fact she was doing this in front of everyone. He figured he could get away with holding her this once.

But it was an understatement to say it wasn't distracting in the least... especially with the squish of her chest rubbing against his. He looked up suddenly, trying to distract himself a little as if he were trying to think of who could thaw Zalmon out when it started to thaw out. Only a few people could have thawed that ice out. Someone with fire manipulation, water manipulation, or someone with Ice. Seeing as how Shiver had walked away- it couldn't have been her. Which left one person. Alistair.

The water fell to the ground before dissolving instantly before hitting the ground. The air thick with moisture as it turned into vapor. Behind his mask, Fade could feel his throat clench, struggling to breathe as he felt his lungs constrict, causing him to cough a little. He moved his head, one hand rising from where it was resting on Lila's lower back to cover his mouth- despite the fact that he wore a mask. Old habits died hard he guessed. During this time Alistair had come up to ask Lila if she was alright when Zal had started to growl.

He couldn't have waited till everyone had vacated- yet in normal conditions Zal would snap out of the pain he was feeling and just b***h and whine before running off to Yui. And then he'd have that stupid grin on his face that would just make Fade's blood boil. Cocky and what not. Taking the time to let him sit there... would have been wise. But he hadn't had time to look over his brother's injuries- to see what could have provoked the sudden attack...

Raising an arm. Fade tried to push Lila out of the way as Zal roared. Yet as he took a step to the side he felt himself slide- unable to throw Lila in the correct direction and started to skid and watched in horror as she let out a cry. He ended up pushing Lila into danger. The girl's shoulder being ripped into by the tips of Zal's claw as she had been just on the cusp of being out of the way. He heard Alistair yelling but he had dove down to help Lila. His body thrown in between Zal and her so that if he charged again- it'd be him that would have gotten hurt. He was aware of debris flying all around as Ali took on Zalmon. A more even match and Fade and Zal. An empty gun, a survival knife, and a guy who could shift into any thing in the universe?

He threw an arm around Lila, using his body to block her from the flying debris around the room. He shot a look over at Eli, watching as the male took shelter in the doorway and the others in the room took cover where they could. That purple haired girl was no-where in sight.

He rolled away, looking at Alistair and Zal as they fought. A giant bear fighting his former student. Beside him Lila took off, running for the stairs toward the danger to get passed Zal and Alistair. Torn, Fade looked between Eli and Lila. Watching as she ran to the stairs and made it passed as Alistair was thrown to the ground by bear Zalmon.

Bloody hell, he swore to himself mentally and felt his hand slip into his red jacket. His hand grasping the hilt of his blade and withdrew it from it's sheath and evaluated the situation. A blonde haired male was shielding a black haired girl with red eyes, trying to put himself between her and the males fighting. A red haired male was bolting for the door nearby that Eli hovered now.

"ELI GET TO THE DOORWAY!" he shouted, growling as he pushed himself up, his knife protruding to the side in his grip. The jagged edges pointing towards his side as he held it in his grip. He could feel his skin tightening, watching out of the corner of his eyes as his fist turned white and rushed after Lila. The girl stumbling up the steps as the boys fought.

Eli however stood frozen- unable to move. His eyes transfixed on the Fearless before him in fear. "s**t. s**t. s**t. Shiiiiiiiiiiitake mushrooms," he swore, shaking his head as he stumbled back, barely avoiding the tumbling figures. With a push, Fade forced Eli to move. "Hey- E. Move it!" he growled, going so far as to kick the male away towards the doorway. The blonde haired male escorting the black haired girl, grabbed his arm, dragging him away. Fade stood hovering near the door, his eyes watching Lila disappear up the steps and out of view.

It was then that Zal turned into a snake. More people retreating from the room that happened to be nearby and taking shelter wherever they could nearby. But Fade still stood at the ready. Finally when he saw Alistair struggling, Fade was starting to rush in when Zalmon was hit upon the head while in an anaconda form. He watched as the snake tried to move away albeit stung. It's tail flopping from side to side as it tried to move away. Alistair however was starting to sit back up, looking over in his direction.

Flynt came in then, shouting at Alistair about the situation. Followed by Arielle, the little girl who was almost always attached to Flynt if not to someone else around the Island. As Alistair got yelled at, Fade felt the knife in his chest driver further and further...

Shaking his head he poked his head into the room that he had shoved Eli towards the that blonde haired male had escorted the black haired girl into. Giving them a look over before noting that the blonde haired male was talking to them.

That purple-haired girl was still no where in sight.

Sighing Fade walked away, deciding to check on Lila now that things had calmed down. Yui had shown up, treating Alistair with her little medical kit- before she started to move on to Zal. Shaking his head, he started up the steps. Not bothering to say anything on the way up. After all, how could he?

He just let his "brother" rip into his student. He knew they could take care of themselves... and both would be fine. Yui was the best healer he had ever met. And there were so few with abilities like hers. The first time he had seen her use them....especially trying to revive...

He wouldn't let himself think it. It was a failure on both of their parts. Still haunting him till that day. Watching her beat herself up about it was even worse.

Looking around the halls, he kept his red eyes peeled for Lila, wondering where she had gone off to when he had seen the rug in the hall rumpled. Looking down, he saw her finally. Hiding underneath the table. Crouching down, he looked down at her, his knife back in it's sheath- as he started to crawl under there.

"It's my fault. . . it's always my fault. . . had I been able to control my powers that mirror would have never of shattered. . ." she started, her red eyes full of tears and her cheek bleeding profusely. He frowned as he came to a stop near her, her head buried in his chest. He felt himself stiffen for a second- not used to the contact before he finally let himself relax. His arms wrapping around her awkwardly. With his right hand, he rubbed her back, trying to relax her as she continued to talk. He could feel warmth against his neck, a squish of the copper cut most likely, followed by the salty cool tears.

"Hey... that's why you are here. You're here to learn how to control them... Zal knew what would happen when he signed up for this gig." He spoke softly, feeling his hand rubbing the back of her back, trying to reassure her. He kept his tone even, soft as he did so. He noticed the blood on her cheek, his red eyes narrowing as he tried to analyze how deep it was before she buried her head in the crook of his neck. He frowned, knowing he'd have to treat her face. "They'll be fine. They are big boys. Yui, one of our healers is down there looking after them both."

"Zalmon is the one you told me about that night when I was so wary of you. Your brother. . . or, adoptive brother. I imagine him more....weasley looking."

His neck was throbbing in the awkward way he positioned it underneath the table, trying to look at her dead even in her eyes as he sat. When she hit her head, he felt himself smirk a little bit before shaking his own head in turn before watching as she pressed a handkerchief to her wound after drawing back away from him. He felt her hands run down his back and felt himself become very still. Deadly still-- when she confessed that she thought he was good looking in a roundabout way her exact wording "I have yet to meet a homo superior that isn't good looking".

Chuckling, he felt hims hand rise before resting upon hers as she held the handkerchief, helping to apply pressure. And maybe... he did it to have an excuse to do it. "Yeah he is. And he could probably look that way if he said something like that to his face." He smirked, unable to help himself from doing it. His red eyes sparkled with amusement wanting to comment on the good-looking statement she had made. "Maybe it's because it'll make people more drawn to us. Mating purposes probably." He spoke, his voice soft as his thumb lifted up the edge of the handkerchief to check her wound. "Still bleeding. That'll take a bit to heal," he commented. "Maybe stitches." His eyes met hers.

"Don't let what happened to Zal get you down. He lost control, he often does that from time to time. We all do. Despite our mantra on controlling our fear and controlling our powers... we are human. Things will happen regardless if we mean them to or not." He spoke softly, his thumb resting just beneath her lower lip on her chin. He felt his red eyes rest there for a minute. Then another. "You are one of the cutest Homo Superior's I've met. And I've met a lot."

TIME SKIP

He had ended up staying with Lila for hours after that. Eventually able to coax her from out beneath the table and to let herself get on with her day. They went to her room to unpack, Fade staying there to help move whatever he could around for her and to make her feel at home as much as possible. At one point he even left the room to bring her lunch and he came back to hear her playing the piano.

It gave them something to talk about as he'd come over and play a note or two as if to add onto whatever she played and in the end they played a duet with each other one one piano.

Before he knew it- it was time for dinner.

He left her not too long ago, going to his own room to wash change his shirt and pants before dawning his red jacket and gas mask again. He could feel his lungs seizing still, clenching with each breath he took and he knew it that tomorrow he'd have to go in for his "procedure" where the doctors would draw whatever liquid they could out of his lungs. Give him some pills- and then Yui would experiment on him.

His condition was... odd. Nor normal asthma in any sense of the word.

He was one of the few to arrive in the dining room early- only he stayed out of sight to make sure that no more fights broke out. He had already loaded his gun again. A new clip of bullets locked in full of tranquilizers. Call it a sixth sense, but he had a bad feeling that something was going to happen at the dinner and something he wouldn't like. Then again, he was a Homo Superior. Seemed like everyone had that sense...

Lucunda Somina

iSnakeeyes

The Broken Souls

The Dark One11

Rosencranz
                                              xxxxIxxxxxALWAYSxxxxxTHOUGHTxxxx
                                              xxxxI'DxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxITxxxx
                                              xxxxBUTxxxxxNEVERxxxxxKNEWxxxxxI'DxxxxxLETxxxxxITxxxxxGETxxxxxSOxxxxxBADxxxx

xxxxLIVINGxxxxxWITHxxxxxMYSELFxxxxxISxxxxxALLxxxxxIxxxxxHAVExxxx
                                              IxxxxxFEELxxxxxNUMBxxxxxIxxxxxCAN'TxxxxxCOMExxxxxTOxxxxxLIFE
                                              IxxxxxFEELxxxxxLIKExxxxxI'MxxxxxFROZENxxxxxINxxxxxTIME

Dapper Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

►►►►►►►► Anastasia McLeod

User Image

░░░░░░░The Military Girl░░░░░░░

----------------------------------

Louis never followed her out, Ana really didn't expect him too. He yelled at her like he had a dil-do up his a**. Anastasia put the tools away where they needed to be before proceeding on her day like a normal person. For a few hours she wandered outside, but when she entered the house she had been stopped by Aria. She asked her a favor to help her carve kanji into a bracelet for Yuu? It was one of the blue haired beasts, for their birthday. She tried to get out of if, but she was nice enough and did it for her before returning to her room for the rest of the day to take a three hour nap.

She woke up and up in time to go grab some food. Almost every night she just hid up in her room and ate by herself, so it wouldn't be shocking if people that she didn't yell at not to recognize her. But tonight was going to be a bit different. She decided to dress up and join the rest of the adults in the bar, maybe snag a few drinks? Anastasia stripped her polka dot shirt and green capris to walk around in her bra and undies. She grimaced at her own appearance in the mirror. She had a smoking body but never showed off her tight curves, she didn't feel as if it was right to dress like that because they would look down on her. Her emerald green eyes narrowed on the mirror before sighing.

Anastasia slipped on a sexy black pencil skirt with a loose chiffon red top tucked into the top. Upon entering her bathroom, the young Russian girl debated to wear make up or not, but decided on why the hell not? If she was going to leave her room for dinner she might as well make herself look sexy right? She wouldn't over-do it but a little wouldn't hurt her already gorgeous appearance. She heated up her curler while she put on a light coating of mascara and and eyeliner. A layer of matte red lipstick made it onto her lips, drastically changing her appearance with the eyes. She looked beautiful, she felt beautiful. Lastly she curled her short wheat field gold hair, leaving her bangs straight. After a red cloth head band was placed on her head. Her black heels were on, heightening her to 5'7.

Her new sexy and improved self made her way down the hall and stairs down to the foyer, where she entered the bar. Anastasia's emerald green eyes scanned the room. Her slender figure made her way over to the shelf with the different liquor bottles on it. Her hand on her hip, her other hand pointing and scanning at the different bottles. Anastasia was a month short of being 21, so she didn't care if drank a little. Plus, who was going to stop her? With all the work she did around the island, it was a surprise that she didn't drink more often than usual. Finally she found one of her favorite drinks in her favorite brand. Chopin's Rye Vodka. The girl grabbed her own glass usually used for cuba-libras and threw some ice in it and a couple cherries before pouring her vodka in. She picked up her glass and begun over to the window, sipping her drink while watching the sun before it sunk below the horizon.

"I hope I can drink myself into a stupor..." The small girl said in a soft tone compared to her usual robust speech. She chugged the rest of her drink before returning back to the counter grabbing the bottle and bringing it to the window, pouring another drink for herself that was down in a matter of seconds. She took a seat in one of the chairs, crossing her legs proactively one over another. She assumed she had been the only one there and personally didn't care who was there. Her slender hand grabbing the bottle before pouring her next glass. "At least its quiet right now. None of the damned Nameless trying to kill each other over the last snickerdoodle or anything. I'm glad at least the Fearless can handle themselves a tad better..." She stated to herself. A small sip came from her cup instead of a large shot, waiting to hear the screaming from the dining room in a matter of minutes so she could camp back up in her room. The color on her cheek slightly changed to a light pink, but still functioning well.

» "If its not perfect, do it over again! "

Out.Of.Crackwhores || .... ||

Company:No One
      Mood:Neutral
      Crush:Secret ♥
      Outfit:X

Flickers Edge

flyer3232

User Image

Supreme Poster

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
LOUIS "COSMOS" VANADREL
Place:: GROUND ZERO -> First Floor, Dining Hall
Feeling:: Confident
Song:: Bloody Stream
Company:: No one -> Everyone assembled (with Victor)
Outift:: See Picture
Voice:: [X]

"Sometimes a man has to fight even if he knows he can't win!"

User Image
                                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The computer had kept a running tally on how many 'Louis's the real one had beaten. The number flashed red both outside and inside the 'danger room'. "20" Now it should be said that this was near impossible for anyone else, he was sure even other conductors could barely get past two. So how did Louis do so well? He knew his own tactics and tricks, he knew how he fought and he knew just how to beat those strategies. Never mind the fact that the computer did not have the urge to survive whereas Louis did. The Twenty first Louis was soon dealt with as the Real Louis placed his hands onto the faker's chest and detonated. "21" With that the now very charred Louises vanished, leaving the real Louis drenched in sweat and probably a bit of his own blood. He was definitely done for now and retreated towards the door. As if the room itself knew what he was trying to do the wave of Louis stopped and with a final smirk the real one exited the room. His once pristine white shirt was now little more than a water balloon of sweat, a feeling that was not very comfortable.

Thankfully Louis made it a point to show up in Ground Zero so often that he kept spare clothes around. He would have to remember to wash both his boots and his now ruined formal wear. It didn't help that today was that special dinner thing and he only had the one outfit. Mister Peters would not be pleased. Oh well, he had done worse things. Much worse things. It also dawned on him he had no clue what the current time was, although to be fair his grasp on time was poor at best. Only the big things mattered, and even then it was questionable how much he actually knew. Yes had tactics planned if he ever had to fight any of the Homo Superiors, but that didn't mean he was a clever man. All he really had to do was learn about them and adapt it into his strategy of 'have a plan to beat everyone'. He was the son of a leading businessman, it only made sense he inherited SOME of that sense. Cutthroat would be the proper term, but Louis liked to call that sense "practical."

Changed and showered, Louis left Ground Zero and found himself on the first floor once again. A few minutes later he found himself in the foyer, content in the fact he had made it in time. His accuracy would be proven as he approached the dining hall, watching it slowly fill up. Had to make a good impression, a thing which Louis wasn't good with. Despite being heir to a large fortune he had forgotten the whole professionalism thing and shrewd business like mind. Luckily the Vanadrel Corporation had expanded to Timore Island before the family crumbled and so he could always head there. He decided to do that tomorrow. His left hand instinctively went to his hip as his right arm swayed while he walked. Soon enough he found himself in the foyer. He was early, somehow. Louis had a bad habit of either not showing up or showing up just as thing were half-way done. As he walked in he was greeted by the sounds of both nameless and fearless, but his eyes saw what he wanted to see: Victor. The first generations had it the roughest, since neither they nor the "creepers" back then had any real idea about how this would turn out. How Peters' petting zoo of freaks would evolve into what it was today: a fully functional place. Granted the bumps were still painfully present, but it they weren't insurmountable hurdles. They were road bumps on a path to success, one Louis had full confidence in. After all Peters had been the one to clue him into the dream.

Approaching the gas mask wearing "old timer" (despite Louis being older than him), the fire cracker slinger stood besides the man who long ago was as approachable as a spiked wall. His eyes noticed the gun before anything else and Louis sighed, mostly to himself, as he got closer. "And here I thought I wouldn't have to worry, but I'm not the only one that got that vibe." Louis said, adjusting his gloves as he spoke. If he wasn't careful he could ignite most of the mansion with those fire crackers, there was no off switch. It was only through an, at this point, unconscious effort that the sparklers didn't start up. "But if anything starts up then at least we know it won't be that big. Not like anything's gotten past the two of us before." Louis grinned to himself as his aquamarine eyes kept watch over the small groups coming in like cattle to a barn. Somehow around Victor Louis has the urge to talk more, maybe because he ended up having to do the talking for both of them since Victor enjoyed those short answers that did nothing except bug Louis.

"You know what though? They're not the ones I'm worried about. You, ol' buddy ol' pal, have been coughing a lot more recently. Now don't go denying it, we both know how long we've known each other." Louis shifted his gaze to Victor, his eyes meeting Victor's dual tone ones. It was true, it had been at least a decade. Little things like this were what Louis prided himself on knowing. And if Victor even had a vague inkling of the phrase 'sincerity' it would be apparent that Louis was genuinely concerned about this. They were by no means best friends who may as well be brothers, but a decade of knowing one another made them much more than acquaintances. So while Louis usually had nothing but grins and encouragement he couldn't help but get serious here. He wondered how Victor would react. Coldly? A 'none of your business' approach? Or would he understand Louis' concern? Heck with Victor it could go either way. Probably would be "Stop talking" more than anything else. His eyes went back to the nameless and fearless in the Dining hall, determined to make tonight a success instead of a horrifying disaster.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: Forgive me if it's not good.
                                    the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
        User ImageUser Image

Company xxx Alcohol and a fine lady

Moodxxx Tired

Clink, clink, clink.

Dante twirled his glass around , watching the transparent liquid swirl around in his glass, ice cubes clashing against each other in a dance that soothed him, it was a mesmerizing display. At least to him. Then again, he always found even small things to be enthralling, like lava lamps.

He liked this solitude, in an island where even the smallest of issues could blow up to mythical proportions in a few minutes, even a few seconds of peace and quiet were greatly appreciated. They were sweet, sweet bliss.

Dante liked his 'job' , there's no way he'd deny that, but sometimes it took its toll on him. And as much as he liked to try and lend a hand to whoever might be in need of him, he couldn't argue with the fact that most of those times were slightly overwhelming. He was proud of the fact that he'd go to any length to see the job done, however. Everytime he could help anyone with any issue they had, Dante felt like he was giving back, he felt like he was changing things for the better, and that made him happy.

A soft breeze blew into the bar, coming through the open window. It felt good as it hit his skin. Small things like this made Dante happy, he didn't a big reason to smile. At some point he thought that simple fact helped him through the first few months at the island, and that simple memory drew out an even bigger smile out of him.

His thoughts, however, were interrupted as the door opened, and a slender and pretty girl walked into the room, her golden hair swaying as she walked forward, her big green eyes scanning the room from side to side. The way she handled herself kind of surprised Dante, but as she walked forward, not reacting to his presence, he noticed he was standing in the light during his alcohol-induced stupor, rendering his body transparent, due to his powers. He felt incredibly stupid, but he figured he wouldn't be heading out to the field while drunk. He sipped some more G & T and felt his worries slip away as he watched his fellow conductor.

"I hope I can drink myself into a stupor..."

Anastacia was known for her...stern personality when on-duty. As he though about it , Dante figured he couldn't blame her, her work could be total crap sometimes. In fact -Dante though- it was a wonder she didn't spend more time in the bar, drinking her problems away. He did that sometimes, having a drinking partner wouldn't be so bad. Hearing her relaxed tone of voice made Dante smile, if anyone needed to unwind from time to time, it was her.

"At least its quiet right now. None of the damned Nameless trying to kill each other over the last snickerdoodle or anything. I'm glad at least the Fearless can handle themselves a tad better..."

"Well, you know how it is, we all get agitated from time to time." Dante said, slowly dropping from his 'camouflage'. He slightly raised his right arm and tipped his glass towards Anastacia.

"Sorry for...intruding upon your personal time. Good afternoon Annie" Dante bowed slightly and smiled at her. She was nice to talk to, and Dante didn't like missing out on her spare time, she usually had almost none. One of the disadvantages of being a conductor.

"Mind if I join you? I could use some company"

Ooc xxx I like this one for some random reason

Dapper Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

►►►►►►►► Anastasia McLeod

User Image

░░░░░░░The Military Girl░░░░░░░

Anastasia clinked her ice in her glass, watching how the ice and cherries floated in the clear drink. Her mind racing with plenty of thoughts, most being negative, but her face had mellowed from her usual resting b***h face to a more sexually appeasing one. She was truly a beautiful girl if she wasn't barking orders like a sergeant. With her daily life always being hectic and busy she was pretty bitchy. A familiar voice peered through her ears when a Conductor and Fearless named Dante came from no where. He had some weird power, but she really didn't care. He was one of the least pains in the asses. "Yeah yeah, I'm fully aware. I just hate that none of us really get appreciated for working behind the scenes... I'm just the hard-core b***h." Anastasia groaned softly. "Sometimes I wish that at least once a year we have like an appreciation dinner for us Conductors and the Creepers."

Swish, swish, swish. Her swishing around her drink before finishing the last in her cup, her ice clinking in the bottom. "Its not intruding. Shocking someone actually wants to talk with me." Her face looking up and giving the slightly older man a wink with her jewel colored eyes. "So, how long have you been here drinking?" She asked kinda playfully. She had a calm and cooling voice that could be deemed as sexy by most. She grabbed one of the cherries in her glass, pulling it out slowly, pursing the cherry against her lips before taking it in her teeth. Her fingers slowly pulled out the stem as she took the cherry in her mouth. A few drinks always calmed her, but she usually never had the time of day for such things...it felt...nice.

Once she was done with her cherry, she smirked at her older companion. "If you're man enough to handle me." she spoke. She stuck the cherry stem in her mouth, tying it with her tongue in a matter of seconds before pulling it out. "Perfect." she spoke more so to herself as she set it on the table before pouring herself another glass. Anastasia taking these drinks down like it was water, but that is something that ran in her bloodline. "You know what tying a cherry stem quickly means...a talented kisser. Some little trivia of course. It may not mean anything in actuality."

Her hand played with her golden curls that framed her youthful cheeks quite perfectly. Just what she likes. "And before you ask, I'm dolled up just because I was like what the hell. Think it suits me?" Her rosy red lips didn't leave in its cheeky grin. "So have a hot date later? Or just going to pass out after dinners done?" Her cheeks remained a still dormant shade of lilac pink where it wasn't noticeable. She wasn't much of a drinker, but when she did, she did by the boat loads, but she got tipsy pretty quickly if she didn't keep her mind focused. She couldn't even imagine the havoc she would get herself into. It hasn't happened yet where she had an episode, but she had also never had a drinking buddy.

» "If its not perfect, do it over again! "

Out.Of.Crackwhores || Kinda short, but it'll get better with the more drinks she gets down razz ||

Company:Dante
      Mood:Kinda turned on
      Crush:Secret ♥
      Outfit:X

Flickers Edge

User Image
User ImageUser Image

COMPANY:: Taku and Alistair
OUTFIT:: Dinner Time
VOICE:: CC
OOC::

x
Shiloh was tired. She felt like collapsing right there, and she almost did, until she heard a soft voice speaking to her. Oh dear child I know me saying this may not be much, but please. . .dry those tears. No matter how much you think it otherwise, you are safe here. It said. Shiloh looked to see a young woman with porcelain like skin, dull blonde hair and soft blue eyes. I hate to do this under short circumstances, but this will help you stabilize your emotions. She said, placing her hands on Shiloh and stroking her hair. She instantly began to feel calm, her tears drying. Now she felt even more tired. A nap was in order, but a shower had to come first.

As the young woman left, one of the injured boys seemed to be almost limping over to her, before he sat down beside her and gently placed his hand on her shoulder. You're in a safe place. The young man had said, his voice kind and reassuring. Shiloh gave a hint of a smile, and he returned it. I'll go find someone who knows where your room is... He stated as he stood and walked off.

Before the young man could return, a boy that looked around Shiloh's age shuffled over, seemingly unsure whether his actions were correct or not.
... M-Miss, are you alright...? The red haired boy stuttered. Shiloh looked up at him, studying his cautious eyes. ... U-Um... M-My name Takumi... Takumi Yoshida... I-I can help you get cleaned up if you'd like. I... I mean, I know what it's like... To be new that is... Shiloh smiled gently, not wanting to seem rude.

Okay... thank you, Takumi. I'm Shiloh by the way... Shiloh Faulkner. Shiloh said, he voice cracking from her previous crying. Her throat felt dry and her stomach was growling, almost painfully, from lack of food today. She hadn't had the time, she was so busy packing and traveling her way to the island, and no one had offered her food yet. She didn't mind, though. Complaining wasn't going to fix anything. Takumi helped her to her room, carrying one of her many bags behind him as he lead her to her room.

Thank you, Taku. It was very kind of you to help me. Shiloh said with a smile, before she bowed to him. She gently closed the door between them, Takumi giving a small smile and waving as she did so.

Shower. I need a shower. Shiloh thought, looking down and letting out a shaky breath as she noticed the blood all over her again. The burgundy haired girl stripped off her dress and threw it in the trash bin in the bathroom, knowing that no matter what she tried, that blood would never come out of the pretty white, lacy fabric. After turning the shower on, the steam indicating the water was burning hot, Shiloh finished getting undressed and hopped in the shower, washing the blood off her pale skin.

Once finished with her shower, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself and walked out into her room, where she saw an envelope sitting on her bed. Her finger ran underneath the flap, tearing the envelope open before she took the letter out.

Dinner, huh? Shiloh mumbled to herself as her eyes scanned over the letter. She looked at the time, noticing it was only 11:30. She decided to just slip on a pair of legging and a long tee shirt and started unpacking, setting her room up.

TIME SKIP

Dinner time was approaching and Shiloh needed to get ready. She put on the outfit she picked out, before hurrying out of her room and to the dinning area. She saw lots of people in there, as well as placement cards on tables. The girl skipped around the tables looking for her name, until she found her table. She was sitting next to Takumi and a boy named Derek. Shiloh didn't see anyone she knew yet, so she sat down at her table and waited for Takumi to come in, or maybe the young woman or young man who helped her.

As she searched the dinning area, she felt an arm around the back of her chair. She turned her head and saw the attractive young man who had helped her earlier pulled a chair up beside her.

You know, I never caught your name... He said, meeting her eyes as he gave a small, crooked smile. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you found your room. Before... you seemed... His smile faded, and so did Shiloh's. Her gaze dropped for a moment, before she met his eyes and smiled once more, this time bigger.

Oh, I'm so sorry! I'm Shiloh. A boy had helped me to my room, I thought you had sent him. It was Takumi. In fact-- She said happily, here eyes darting towards the familiar red haired boy that seemed to be looking around, maybe even for her, There he is! Thank you for earlier, but I'm fine now. I hope to see you around, sir. She said as she stood and bowed to him before taking off towards takumi, her skirt flittering as she hurried over to him.

Takumi! There you are! Our cards are next to each other at our table! She said, almost jumping up and down as she pointed at their table, her big eyes seemingly sparkling. I wonder what this dinner is about. Probably just orientation, huh? It's so wonderful to think I'm not the only one with these weird abilities. I always thought I was a freak. She said, laughing at the last part. Shiloh was truly happy that she wasn't the only one like her and that they can actually relate to her.

Kuurokochii

The Dark One11

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
        User ImageUser Image

Company xxx Anastasia

Moodxxx Intrigued

Dante stared at Anastasia for a bit, twirling his glass around once before taking the final sip and moving back to the bar to mix a new glass. How many had he downed before this one? Dante had lost count by 4. He was feeling very slightly tipsy, so he might have had a few more than four, but it didn't matter. He figured everyone needed to unwind now and then, and it had been ages since he last visited the bar, and having a drinking buddy made it better. Dante smiled as he got a tall glass , filled with ice ,added a shot of vodka and then filled the rest with coke. He figured he could play Anna's game for a bit. Cautiously though, she was half-russian after all.

Dante nodded at her comments, she wasn't known for being the nicest conductor around, from his point of view however, this was because of how many guys and gals were too laid-back sometimes, him included. At some point Dante must've done something to incur the wrath of his drinking buddy, though he didn't remember such an occasion. He must've been drunk. And that was not correct kids, don't drink during work hours.

"Well, us having a dinner would be great, we're here to guide the younger ones through their hardships as a nameless, and our job gets so crappy sometimes...I could go for one." He nodded as he finished setting up his drink and slowly walked to Anastacia's table, pulled up a chair and sat in front of her, lowering his glass in front of him, ice cubes slowly clinking together in the dark liquid. "I'm not sure I'd go , but the feeling would be nice I guess". He smiled before lifting his glass and taking a slow sip.

"Well, if people were less lax with their duties, you'd be wearing that pretty smile all day I bet. I like that pretty smile." Dante blurted out, must've been the alcohol in his blood, he wasn't usually like this. Not that it wasn't true, she had a pretty smile, from Dante's PoV at least, so he smiled back at Anastasia, hoping it didn't came out in the wrong way. "Hah, you wouldn't believe it, but I found myself here about maybe one hour ago. Got into sleepless mode and such. So, yeah, a little bit above the one hour mark...I think. I'm not drunk I swear. He laughed softly before taking another short sip of vodka, this was going to be an interesting evening.

"Well my sweet friend, you'll find just how out just how much of a man I am soon enough, that is, if you're up for it" he said, his tone of voice lowering just a tad while looking at her green eyes. She was gulping down her drinks like it was water, it was...quite the view, Dante usually didn't see her so relaxed, it was nice to see she knew how to unwind. Or else she was bound to go on a murdering spree sometime, she stressed a lot sometimes, it was kind of painful to watch for a guy that was laid-back at times.

"You know what tying a cherry stem quickly means...a talented kisser. Some little trivia of course. It may not mean anything in actuality."

He had NO idea about that. (Oh Dante, you're so sheltered.) He knew about something like that though, and trying to tie something so thin with your tongue must be hell. He'd never tried though, he'd only eaten cherries from cakes and the kind, not drinks. Not as far as he remembered anyhow, his teenage late-night escapades usually ended with him getting home and passing out during a drunken stupor. It must've been a sad scene.

"We might have to try that out sometime, you know I don't like leaving this kind of mysteries unsolved" he said, in a playful tone, slowly eyeing her features "Yes, I do think it suits you. You look very nice, you look nice everyday though. You should doll up more frequently." He smiled at her before taking yet another sip from his glass. "No hot dates tonight sadly. Unless you'd be as kind to do me the honor of being your date for tonight? A couple moments with a beauty beat passing out after dinner by far." He was ,as of that moment, slightly tipsy, but it was fine. He enjoyed those quiet, peaceful moments.

Ooc xxx There, I think this one sucked just a bit.

Adorable Vampire

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Edward 100
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xXxxXx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Location ; Kitchen♦♦♦♦♦Company ; Arielle♦♦♦♦♦Mood ; Content

I'm♦♦♦♦looking♦♦♦♦for♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦place♦♦♦♦to♦♦♦♦start
but♦♦♦♦everything♦♦♦♦feels♦♦♦♦so♦♦♦♦different♦♦♦♦now.

User Image

That morning's activities were rather tiring for Derek. On one hand, he was irritated that he was caught up in the mess of activity that seemed to occur fairly often in the mansion. They managed to avoid whatever was going on in the foyer, but he was still stuck walking around rather than getting a meal and tea like he wanted. On the other hand, Derek didn't mind being around Arielle. Levi and Davin wasn't half bad either, honestly. Derek stayed silent, resisting the urge to make quips or insult anyone because of something foolish or uninformed that they might have said.

In the end, the morning adventure wasn't terrible, though he had to say his patience depleted quickly after Flynt stole Arielle away. He helped Levi with any last questions he had and parted the group to get what he wanted in the first place. Finally, after nearly an hour of shenanigans he managed to retrieve a small meal of toast and an orange as well as a warm cup of tea. Promptly after, he retreated to the quite of his room. There were so many new nameless around these days. Derek didn't like it--the more nameless that were around, the noisier the mansion became. It was annoying.

Despite what he felt about incoming nameless, he couldn't help but admit that after that morning's activities, he felt sort of lonely. It wasn't a new feeling to him and he certainly didn't do anything about it. He still sent any creepers who came to his room away and stayed there until he knew it was time to get ready for dinner. Perhaps he should talk to Eve at dinner. She was good at cheering him up.

After changing his clothes to something a bit more formal than his pyjamas, Derek made his way downstairs to the dining room, glasses perched on his face and hands slid in his pockets--completely safe to the people around him. When he finally did reach the dining hall, he didn't even have a chance to really look for Eve before Arielle came to his side for the second time that day.

"Hi Derek. Do you want to get some snickerdoodles with me? Flynt promised me he would get me some but he hasn't yet..." A smile came easy to Derek's face as she spoke and he looked up to spot Flynt and Eve. Derek pursed his lips briefly. Well, Eve could wait. Derek could never say no to Arielle or cookies.

"I could use some snickerdoodles myself," Derek agreed, turning to leave. He waited until Arielle was at his side before starting down the hall, hoping that there wouldn't be a repeat of that morning in the kitchen. As Derek hadn't eaten since that morning, he was eager to get some food in him. Eager still for his favorite cookies. It was too bad the dinners were mandatory. Derek certainly didn't want Arielle to get into trouble, so he kept an eye on the clock when they were in the kitchen.

Promptly Derek got them short glasses of milk and the plate of snickerdoodles off the counter--probably made by Yui, if they had any luck anyway. Those ones were always Derek's favorite. He was never very good at cooking himself, but if there was one good thing about living on an island with so many people living in the same home it was the vast amount of different skills everyone had. Derek on the counter and pushed the plate to Ariielle. "Better not eat too many. Peters will notice if you don't finish dinner," he said teasingly, a smile on his lips as he took a cookie for himself. Peters did seem to have a pretty good read on everyone, as far as Derek knew, anyway. Derek himself tried rather hard not to get Peters' attention, but then again, Derek didn't want anyone's attention unless it was praise. It was hard to come by with his abilities and mind set. "Did you have fun today, Arielle?"

Ooc ; >u>

User Image

Rosencranz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items