Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image
                                SVAREN rey SORENSON - LADY LOKI
                                  You know, I really do like this form.
                                      ⋘ ⒈ his mafia hq ⒉ Giovanni and friends plus Hunter ⒊ the hue begins ⒋ 100% - pregnant and hormonal ⋙

User Image
                                                              Svaren’s eyes readily twinkled with something resembling mischief as Giovanni and his crew arrived and examined the layout of the room proper, some faces of indifference, others of benign wonder, and of course Giovanni’s smug exterior. His mouth opened to show his all far too-white teeth at them as he was about to speak, only for Hunter to come barging through the hallway and probably taking a few door hinges with him.

Svaren pursed his lips in fleeting irritation at having been so poorly interrupted, but once he saw what Hunter was carrying with him his grin returned full-force. “Alas, my friends, this is my right hand,” he said while chuckling to himself as he so “unprofessionally” kissed Hunter on the cheek while accepting his tithe and tribute in the box of donuts.

Aren’t you going to introduce yourself, Hunter? Look, the guests are watching all wide-eyed and quizzical!” He made a gesture outwards to them, his voice phrased as a whisper to Hunter but intentionally loud enough for the rest to hear.

Her gesture outward wasn’t unnoticed either as it was taken into by Giovanni, whose movement and poise brought Svaren to grin wide and with a certain sort of pride as he melodramatically fanned himself with a free hand in apparent awe. “Oh my, Giovanni, you are quite the ladykiller aren’t you? I do adore those qualities in a man, though I am verily spoken for,” she said while her gaze flickered from him to Hunter, who was most assuredly unimpressed with the scenario unfolding in front of him. “It is Svaren rey Sorenson. A mouthful I didn’t choose, of course.” He said, mischief-borne eyes glimmering in the loud light of the room.

Svaren’s eyes went from Hunter to Giovanni and then casually slid from him towards the duo in the back of the room, of which he recognized either. A blonde-haired man who was currently rather indignantly staring at Hunter for reasons to him unknown, and a silver-haired girl whose lavender eyes seemed to pierce through anything that she looked at with a blank expression. Quickly enough Svaren returned to Giovanni without further input. “All that fanfare aside, I do believe our business is now in order. You have come here looking for an ... investor, am I not wrong?” Svaren raised a brow at the notion.

And, well, I am very much a benevolent philanthropist.

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image

↳ meeting room in the lousy lout's office ↳ the lout himself, Titania ↳ 100%#A8A8A8

This is beyond ridiculous!” Cerise’s hands were but literal inches from slamming into the metal table beneath her as she launched yet another dagger-filled glare towards the information director, toupee and all, only to receive more of his signature indifference. “To believe I have to stand here and provide a month’s worth of lamentation for you to even consider the matter is absolute madness!” The information director’s craggly visage sat at the very end of the meeting room, and he hadn’t squirmed so much as a centimeter even when Cerise had gone off passionately ranting and raving. Which, aside from being typically out of character for one so otherwise fascinated with the concept of perpetual stoicism, was quite the sight to behold regardless. “On the other hand, agent forty-two, you are very much liable to sit if you’d so choose,” the information director said in his monotone, grey eyes looking more bored than anything. He raised an open hand up in dismissal, only to slowly lower it to urge Cerise to actually sit. She did not.

In either case, agent forty-two, you must be aware at how at a length this entire suggestion of a mission brings forth its own questions that have, at your end, remained unanswered. So you say that agent seventeen is captured, not killed, by Legion. What of it? Agent seventeen is largely known for his ability to transport himself quite seamlessly by way of portals. Is it within our jurisdiction to be lauding around that we should be sending other agents to retrieve him when he cannot, apparently, retrieve himself?” The way he presented his case as if it were another argument about to be blown to the wind caused Cerise more than just a heap’s worth of irritation, but even she in her arrogance couldn’t deny the sound logic of his argument. She sighed heavily, adjusting a bit of her sagging scarf to further cover up her collar. “If it pains you and PANDORA so much as to not allocate any agents to an “apparently” worthless project, then let it be only me. Vincent is my partner, and as such I have a loyalty to him when he is otherwise compromised.” The information director held a raised brow as to consider it while he sipped at his dark black coffee.

Now, here is some actual compromise, agent forty-two. I almost thought it beyond you.” He finished off his coffee. They had been at a stalemate for a while. “On that end, your detention and the tool used to enforce it here at PANDORA has yet to expire, even with our overbearing amount of mercy towards you and what you had committed. So,” he said, grey eyes staring right back at her, “unless you wish to wait until your detention expires, I require another trustworthy agent to follow along with your ... quest to prevent any desertion. Which, I do believe we have one, don’t we, agent thirty-eight?” He said, looking towards Titania. Cerise blinked, her composure returning.

I’m willing to take that compromise.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image

sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ
          sʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴄᴋs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛʏ ۞ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ

X
                  will tomorrow ever come? will i make it through the night? will there ever be a place
                  X
                  FOR THE BROKEN IN THE ( ) LIGHT ( )

❘❙ ConcernedXXXX ❘❙ Legion HQ//Haze's roomXXXX ❘❙ HazeXXXX ❘❙ Wearing

User Image
                                                  The three weeks following Legion's reveal had been fairly uneventful if not incredibly busy, at least in Yuval's case. With the time for their final stand fast approaching and any investigations into Gilgamesh's dubious plans left in Walter's capable hands, Yuval had been primarily left with the task of gathering as many mythos as possible for phase three of their plan. In the midst of his work, which involved copious amounts of travelling to various rift locations all across the world and wrangling monster after monster, he had barely had a moment to so much as speak to Haze in awhile. And that...somewhat worried him.

Following the events of the BOX invasion and Irving's death, which Haze had tragically been present for, Yuval noticed a distinct change in her behavior. She had always seemed to be torn over the nature of Legion's objectives, or at least uncertain in some regards, but seemed to continue to lend her support as a of personal favor to him. But recently, she seemed to have gained a fierce, almost blind devotion to her work. Of course, on one hand he was pleased to see her taking such an interest in her training, even going as far as to ask him for studying materials to expand her knowledge on magic. But there were times when they passed each briefly that he noticed how exhausted she seemed, as if she'd been working herself to the bone. Her smiling reassurances grew less believable with the growing shadows under her eyes. In the wake of the events he knew had passed, he couldn't help but wonder if all that had unfolded with Irving and Noa was the cause of this change.

Well I guess i'll finally get the chance to ask her in person. he thought, approaching her room now that he'd finally managed to get some time off. But just as he reached for the door, he froze, his fingertips stopping but an inch from the metal surface.

This isn't like me. He realized belatedly with abrupt surprise. Right. Perhaps the Yuval of the past might have cared for the emotional well-being of his acquaintances, but the person he was now would not. Or should not. Meeting Noa and Walter had thrown him off. Emotions he had suppressed for the longest time had begun to bubble to the surface. No, that had nothing to do with anything. Haze was a valuable member of legion, a mythos spirit essential to the execution of their final plan. It was only natural to care for her well-being. It would be a problem if she were not to be in tip top condition at that time. This had nothing to do with emotion whatsoever. Knocking politely he opened the door, seeing Haze hard at work at her desk.

"How's the studying going?" He greeted with a smile, noticing immediately her pale complexion and frustrated expression. "Care to take a break? You look like you've been working yourself right to be bone."

UT ONSTERS !!xxxX
                                                          Sorry for the long wait for a shitty reply Britt OTL

Fashionable Capitalist

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

( S V A R O G )
    xxx

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
xxx M O O D: Slightly Confused
xxxxxxxx L O C A T I O N: Training Hall
xxxxxxxxxxxxx H E A L T H: 95% xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kruno grinned at Kalki's response, "Aye I guess so. It'll be nice to have that enthusiasm." He felt eyes on him and he looked at who he guessed was Kalki's pupil. His grin faltered as he saw she was staring directly at him as he was stretching, seemingly zoned out. It was a little unnerving but hell, weirder things had happened. He was about to say something when her eyes darted up to his and he felt winded as a connection of some sort solidified. His eyes glowed for a moment and he knew what this was, they had explained it to him when he first got here but he had never had the chance to meet someone from his own mythology before. She introduced herself as Dee-Anna Christoph and he snapped out of his reeling thoughts. "Nice to meet you, I"m Krunoslav Kovačić."

It was fortuitous that Blaine chose that moment to come barreling in, breaking the tension. "I feel fine, I'm basically recovered now. Scratches are still sort of healing but they'll be done soon." The stitching had almost all dissolved by now so Kruno was feeling slightly better about his face, though not by a lot. Cecelia came in last, choosing to stretch with him and asked him quietly if she was too late. He bumped hips with her gently, "Don't worry about it. I only just got here myself." It was nice to know he'd have a friend around, even if they were going to be trying to beat the s**t out of each other. With everybody there, he stopped his stretches, "Well Dee-Anna, looks like we're ready to go. I look forward to seeing what you can do."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image
              ✖ ✖ ✖ they see you as small and helpless | they see you as just a child | surprise when they find out that
                      x
                      | |
                      | |
                      | |
                      x
                      WARRIORWILL SOON RUN WILD 」 「」 「

❘❙ EmbarassedXXXX ❘❙ PANDORA HQ//Training HallXXXX ❘❙ Noa//Cece//Kruno//Dee//Kalki//BlaineXXXX ❘❙ Shorts, T-shirt, Jacket

User Image
                                                                Now as familiar as she acted with Noa, she didn't actually know that much about the girl. Their introduction was mainly through Emma, who had apparently known the girl back when she'd been living in Brooklyn. It came as a surprise when she explained that Noa was in fact Irving's daughter. The crippling sadness that she'd felt upon hearing that could only have been a microscopic fraction of the sheer grief Noa had been dealing with at the time, and as such Victory had resolved to be a source of friendship and comfort for the young girl should she ever need it.

Too bad she didn't really need it though.

Noa proved to be an existence tougher than nails. After the funeral, she dedicated herself to her training with a single minded determination, which limited their interactions mostly to training on occasion and other fleeting encounters. Which was a shame really. She really did want to get to know Noa. Her demeanor, her toughness, her overall ability to pick herself up from such a tragedy couldn't help but leave Victory to watch her in silent awe. Perhaps it was also the fact that she was so much younger than her that made her more comfortable and less conscious around her as compared to the other adults.

"You look... like you're looking forward to it, huh? Victory?"

"E-Eh?! W-well....maybe a little...'" She admitted, flushing slightly from embarrassment. Had her eagerness really been that obvious? "It's just that...we don't really get an opportunity to hold such a large training battle and the thought of getting to see what everyone's capable of and testing my own strength against that..." She grinned a little as she felt a surge of exhilaration run through her from the thought of what was to come. One would have hardly believed that this was the same girl who'd used to cower and complain at the mere mention of exercise. "It's a little exciting don't you think?'" Her irises flicked over to Noa, studying her out of the corner of her eye. She was well aware of just what sort of devastating strength the girl possessed. How would she fare against that power? Could she take it? Could she stand her ground? Surprisingly, as the person she was now, Victory sincerely felt that she could.

"Fate is a real b***h sometimes, you know? While I was over there at Legion I befriended another fellow redhead that's about a year or so younger than you. Weird, huh?"

"O-oh...is that so?" She replied, taken off guard by the sudden change in topic. She squirmed under the intense scrutiny that Noa was suddenly subjecting her too, feeling as if the ferocity of the girl's crimson gaze allowed her to see right through her into the deepest corners of her soul. "Maybe redheads attract?" she offered, not really getting how it was weird.

"Even my father knew here for a short amount of time, because she was helping me hide from PANDORA and keeping them away from their recruitment. Isn't that so uncanny?"

Her heart skipped a beat. There was a such an undertone of bitterness and anguish in her tone that for a moment, Victory didn't even know how to respond. How naive she had been. How foolish it was to think that a child, a mere fifteen year old could have recovered from a tragedy as quickly as Noa seemed to have had. It was all too apparent now that emotionally, the girl was a wreck. Those nerves of steel Victory couldn't help admire her for...was that only a way to cover up the twisting mass of turmoil that raged within?

"Um...I don't know these people but...everyone has their own reason for doing what they do." She said, looking not a Noa but out the window and towards the pale blue sky outside. "I know why PANDORA goes what it does. And Legion...I guess you can kinda understand their reasons too. Even if the law's supposedly made our decisions for us, we're still the one's who decide what we're fighting for. I guess that's how one way or another, whether or not we initially liked it or decided it, we chose to stay on this side of things." A warm hand rested on Noa's shoulder, Victory's emerald gaze finally meeting hers with a soft smile. "I guess...when you meet your friend, If you still want to see her her as a friend, maybe you should give her the chance to explain why."

"Now come on, we're gonna be late."

Entering the training hall, they were quick to join the others who had already assembled. Victory greeted Cecilia with a wide smile, and the others with a slightly more apprehensive, shy nod. Apart from Cecilia and Noa, she had not had nearly as many interactions with the others and knew little more of them apart from their names and spirits. "S-Sorry it looks like we're the last to get here." She apologized. "So what are w-w-w-we-"

The redhead's gaze fell belatedly upon Blaine kneeling upon the floor. Or more accurately, upon his beautiful, sculpted, alabaster pectorals. Dear god how could such a sight exist in reality? This was the sort of lean, mean cell-shaded perfection she could only find in the confines of the virtual world. Was this still real life?

No Victory! Quick, look away before it gets too awkward!

"I mean w-w-w-what're we gonna be doing today?" she squeaked, her voice rising to an unusually high pitch as she made it a point to stare fixedly at Cecilia, her face having flushed a shade of red vibrant enough to rival her hair.

UT OVES !!xxxX

User Image
                                              Seth spoke about why he had been in Egypt and how he was the only one there. How this guy could be disliked by the majority of those he worked with didn't really make sense to Zeinab, but it was probably because she didn't know him well enough yet

"You've run into a sphinx?!" The most she had ever had a chance to encounter was the Minotaurs and the phoenix. Only recently after Gilgamesh's mission was she able to prove herself worthy to go on more difficult missions. A sphinx just seemed completely out of her range. Zeinab lightly placed her hand on his arm, "What are they like in person? If you were the only one in Egypt did you get rid of them yourself?" She only heard stories about the sphinx and didn't know what she would expect if she encountered one, or many. Zeinab pictured them as being as large as the sphinx statues but much more intimidating as in sharper claws and muscular. Even some of the members that had joined later than her had fought a dragon! Who fights a dragon and doesn't even know much about the soul weapon. Here she was almost hitting two years with only a couple training events under her belt. She was itching for more, but for now there was shopping to do.

The day was busy and the mall was packed. It always seemed a little crazy how in such a crowded place you could still have your own pocket of space. It was like everyone had their own bubble and didn't really notice anyone outside of it. Zeinab turned her attention to Seth again, "So what's first to buy? Shirts? Shoes?" Zeinab automatically made her way over to the directory to scan the list of stores. Being out, not on a mission, was refreshing although she did kind of miss her Bull. She hadn't needed to call for the Bull of Heaven in a while since most of the members were on training and rest since the impact of losing a significant team member. Of course, Zeinab could be training but there was time for that later.

User Image

Company: Seth
Mood: excited (SHOPPING)
OOC: not really sure what city this mall is in haha ^^;; Also, I'm going to be in the field until Friday night, so I won't be able to post until Saturday.
Wearing: ripped cut off shorts, corset top

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ LOCATION // Maine // ] [ COMPANY // Song // ] [ FEELING // Confident,Worried, Somber/color] // ] [ WEARING // THIS // ] [HEALTH // 50%

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Throughout his stay with Dr. River and Song, Carlos had learned many things. One of which was that Song’s mentor was actually the reincarnation of Hercules. This tiny bit of information stirred something in his memories. He remember reading about his past life and how Hercules slew many of Typhon and Echidna’s children. The beast inside hated the hero for what happened to his children but the man did not. Carlos may be Typhon but he was nothing more than a mindless beast in his first incarnation.He could not blame himself for having his primal urges hate Dr. River but he made a conscious effort to ignore them. This woman saved his life and that was enough for the Monster King to obey the doctor’s orders. His only complaint was the lack of bedside manor that Dr. River exerted. Luckily, Song however was much more adept when it came to that. He did not know much about the Balor of the Evil Eye but he figured that her eye would cause some sort of curse if looked at directly. Still even with one eye, Carlos did find her attractive. He tried not to think about it due to Kemi’s passing but he kept this thought to himself.

When his blood had returned to it’s normal molten temperatures he was thankful that it still coagulated. It looked more like rock forming over to seal his wound but the scar that the lightening bolt had given him seemed to take longer to heal than what was necessary. “So that was how Zeus overpowered me in the old stories…”he thought to himself as he kept his gaze focused on the scar. “Another weakness to add besides water and extreme cold”he thought with a sigh. He had only hoped that Blaine had suffered many burns from their fight. However, another thought came to his mind. Was that thunder god trying to save the city just like his other half had tried? It didn’t exactly help that he had transformed into his Terato form while New York was still a war zone from Legion proclaiming themselves to the world. Seth was trying to warn him while the monster king and the thunder god fought but in his rage, he wouldn’t listen to his other half.

Though he may still despise Blaine, he acknowledged that his actions did escalate matters. He was sure that if he was captured by now, Blaine would be interrogating him with lightening while Seth would be trying to keep him from killing him. The thought arose that maybe he would need to find his other half and talk things through. Perhaps he can convince him to leave PANDORA and simply find some way to help the Rogue’s. Carlos himself knew that this was all he could ever want. To help those that can’t help themselves against organizations that would use them as weapons. His power may be about destruction but there had to be some way to utilize the speed of his Soma Form and the power of his Terato form into a singular form. One where he could keep his mind yet still maintain a perfect balance of speed, defense and power. “Sophrosyne” he thought with a smile.

Carlos was startled when he heard a loud crash as Song dropped many bandages on to the floor. “Song! Are you alright?!”he asked as he used one of his arms to pull the sheets off of him. He wanted to walk over and help her but he remembered the last time he tried to leave the bed. Song, however, seemed fine. She even got up and flashed him a smile. Carlos beamed when she said that he could finally be able to walk now. “This is fantastic news! I’m going to need a cane”he said as he looked around the room for one. He knew that his first steps were going to be a bit wobbly but he needed to get outside and toward the ground. If he can use some minerals he could heal his body and make Song’s job a little more easier.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

User Image

✗✗ ᴄ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ᴇ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ᴘ
          ✗✗ ᴄ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ɢ ʙ ᴏ ᴅ ɪ ᴇ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s ʜ ᴇ ᴇ ᴘXXXXXXXXXXXX
                          X
                          iTO THE RHYTHM OF THE
                          X
                          gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ .
                          gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ . gσ вαcк тσ ѕєєρ .

❘❙ CuriousXXXX ❘❙ Jet//En route to SeoulXXXX ❘❙ EmmaXXXX ❘❙ K-Pop Swagga

User Image
                                                                Seated in the jet awaiting the arrival of Emma, Jae Min reclined lazily against the black leather, his feet propped up against the seat opposite tapping with much enthusiasm to the beat of the music. As much as the loss of this headphones and music player had infuriated him to the point that he had been well prepared to hound Emma to the ends of the earth until she replaced them, all had been resolved by a quick witted Victory who had offered to replace the damaged items as a thank you present for helping with her training. On one hand he was vaguely aware of the fact that this was an intervention to get Emma off the hook, but on the other he would get his replacements so what the hell did he care.

I gotta hand it to Irony. She's got good taste. he nodded to himself as the electronic beat of Big Bang's music pounded against his ears. The iPod was an older model than the one he'd originally had; clearly Victory didn't have the cash to afford both items and compromise with giving him one of her old players second hand. Besides, Jae Min had been too pleased with the gorgeous headphones she'd picked out to put up any sort of complain.

"The rebel crusader has arrived!" Emma declared making her extravagant entrance. "Just sit the ******** down so we can go." He said, rolling his eyes as he hit the button that would give the pilot the signal that they were good to go. With the speed of PANDORA's aircraft, they would arrive at their destination in only in a matter of minutes.

"I wonder how long since I've been back in Korea......"

"It's been awhile for me too. I think the last time was...some time early last year? My sister's graduation. Ugh, what a ******** pain that was." He recalled against the rumble of the jet as it began to move. "Having the oh-so-incredible achievements of my four older siblings rubbed in your face while my mother laments my miserable failure at life. (Jae Min-ah, where did we go wrong with you?)." He said in a high pitched mockery of his mother's voice. Ordinarily he wouldn't have gone, but his siblings had enticed him with delicious promises of Korean barbecue. After so long away from home, the temptation of authentic Korean food had been too much to resist. Besides, even if he was the bratty, oddball, problem child of the family, he was just that, family. Sure that dramatization was a bit of an exaggeration. He didn't really hate them. Call it one of the greatest Asian but when it came to family you were practically stuck with them till you kicked the bucket.

Actually, the thought made him realize just how little he knew about Emma's background. They'd known each other for about a month now and yet, besides the constant bickering, he hadn't really learnt anything of substance about her at all. No wonder Noona says my social skills are shallow... he thought, now trying to recall what little he'd skimmed through in her file just before their first meeting. You know, when he'd chased her down a dark alleyway with a harpoon gun? Yeah. Good times.

"You don't seem like you have any, do you?" clearly not remembering much from the file apart from the fact that she'd moved around a lot. "Siblings I mean."

UT ULLETS !!xxxX
                                                                        ( "Speaking in Korean" )

Fluffy Girl

User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                DEAR [ G O D ] LET MY VOICE TAKE F L I G H T TO THE SKY
                                                - -w×× - - -I'LL SHOW YOU A DREAM ( ) OF F E A T H E R S DIFFERENT COLORS

w YOU CAN FEEL MY C O U N T L E S S WINGS TOO, IS T H A T RIGHT?
                                                -q- -q q-SO-O-O-OMEDAY I'LL BE ABLE TO REACH, THE B L A Z I N G SUN ✓✓ - - - - - - -
                                                ✖ ✖ ✖ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z x y za b c d e f g h i j k l
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    Emma was a bit surprise that Jae actually started up a conversation. Even though he was cussing within the convo, it was still a surprise than anything. The female raised a brow towards him as he went on about how he had a sister. Now THAT was a surprise even more for her. Both brows rose up, as she then grinned at him as he explained how his mother would complain about him. Even mimicking it in Korean as far. Emma laughed at that as she shook her head, a grin wide on her face. Then he brought something up, about her not having siblings. Ah, yes. PANDORA wouldn't really know much about her life in all honesty. For one thing, PANDORA only took notice of her officially AFTER she ran away from that incident years ago. So they only knew about her on the run, her age, appearance and such. Her grin slowly faded, as her grey eyes turned to look out the window as she let out a hum. "Nope. Only child. Apparently having kids was already hard on my mom, so I was their miracle child.....in a sense." That last bit showed a slight sign of bitterness. A new one, since Emma tended to not show any form of negative emotion in the first place. Shaking her head, she drew in a breath as she leaned her head back a bit more.

"If I can remember, my mom actually came from Japan. There was a Mythos attack there that got to her badly, so she left to Britain. There was some type of mix up when she arrived, and my dad decided to help her out. He was a cop at the time. From what they said, it was love at first sight. Then, nine month's later, I popped out....they said my birth was hard on my mom due to the stress from leaving Japan, so she couldn't have kids anymore after me."

The whole time she spoke, she wasn't looking at Jae. Her eyes were outside, looking at the sky as the jet flew up high in the sky. She was soon speaking up again, after pausing for a bit. "Actually, if I was honest, my powers awoken a bit earlier around the time PANDORA caught sight of me. The only reason they didn't, is that the place I was living in, York at the time, was a close knit community. All the people that were friends of my ma and pop decided to hide the secret of what I was.....it didn't help though when a Legion member found out." She let out a laugh, as she stretched her arms out in front of her. Giving a half grin, that was a bit more sour as she looked at Jae. "Remember how I thought you were Legion? There was a reason for that.....a few days before PANDORA got me on their radar, a member from Legion found me. They wanted to try and get me into their group. Course, the member they sent was a bit more....rough in the way he was doing it.....he threaten the people protecting me and my family....as it was, I was about to actually give in.....if it wasn't for my dad pulling a gun on the dude and shooting him." Her smile was soon gone, as she looked out the window as she let out a breath.

"My parent's gave themselves up, to distract the guy so I can get away.....I honestly don't know if they are still alive, since I took a one trip route to Russia, then wandered into the Asian countries for a bit before heading to the states."

Letting out a slight grunt, she arched her arms up into the air. Actually stretching herself, as she closed her eyes a bit. Letting out a sound as she let her hands drop to her stomach. Still slouched in the seat as a smile soon took her face, lifting her hand up she began to count her fingers. "So in a sense, I know at least Korean, Chinese of both Mandarin and Cantonese, Japanese-mostly the Osaka dalict, and I know Russian and German. But those are a bit rusty. I know SOME Italian, but I never stuck around to learn the language more. French was easy, the pronunciations of it mostly. I don't know European Spanish, but I DO know Mexican Spanish.....annnnnd I think that's it....oh! And a bit of Gaelic too." Emma nodded her head with a smile.

It was weird how she changed the subject of the idea her family was gone from her for good, to something about what languages she spoke. But it was her way of trying to not recall something too painful in her mind. Better to think on something more neat than to try and remember something that would put you down.

( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: pandora jet // towards korea || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: jae || vᴏɪᴄє:: sample )

Unleashed Lunatic

User Image

↳ Court of Kings ↳ Morgan and Vincent -> Viktor ↳ 100%#A33B53

If Morgan’s words had pierced him previously, what she had said to him had him absolutely minced by now. Hale blinked, still caught in processing the gravity of the situation. Ironically, it surprised him for it to even strike him as odd that he would find Morgan’s statement so heavy on him. After all, the logic did certainly lineup. On the other hand, Hale’s thoughts were (albeit briefly) interrupted when he heard something from Vincent. It was the squeak of a mouse, the chitter of an injured insect. Quite honestly, whatever Vincent had said did not matter - it was the sheer fact that he had talked that was enough for Hale. His eyes shifted from Morgan, whose expression was still lopsided towards him, to look up at Vincent and his suspension.

My lady,” he began, but Morgan did not let him finish. “This is the most humane way, Hale.” Her hands were digging into his shoulder now, like the claws of a ravenous fury. “Is it, my Lady? Is it?” Hale screwed his eyes shut, only to open them again. Vincent’s form remained, as did his impact. “He is a Heroic Spirit as I am and as the rest of Legion are, my Lady. If he were mortal, then I would have no qualms. However, he is not.” His voice was terse and, unusually enough for Hale, particularly passionate. He was trying to convey his opinion to her, although Morgan was having none of it. “And if we released him now,” she said, her voice low and to his ear, “what would he do? This is not a matter of ethics, Hale, this is a matter of necessity.” Hale sighed deeply. Morgan removed her hand from his shoulder, believing him to have gotten the point.

Hale kneaded his forehead with his hands and turned around, not willing to stare at Vincent any longer for the sake of his own sanity. “I will be taking my leave, my Lady.” Hale said, his typical devoid tone returning in all of its stoic grandeur. She said something to him, but Hale did not bother to hear it. As he walked through the doorway into the corridor, he saw a familiar flicker of shadow and mist. His heart sank like a rock. ‘Of course, of course,’ he said in his thoughts as he walked farther, turned into another corner away from Morgan’s earshot. Not that it would have mattered. “I assume you heard the entire altercation, Viktor.” Hale turned around and sure enough, Viktor was there. “It won’t be the last I have to ask you of my privacy, will it?” He tried to sound annoyed, but in all reality he was closer to being relieved. At the least it meant that Viktor wouldn’t have to figure it out on his own.
User Image

///
                            ▶▷ PANDORA HQ - Training HallXXXXXXXX▶▷ Noa, Victory, Kalki, Dee-Anna, Kruno, BlaineXXXXXXXX▶▷ 100% // AlertXXXXXXXX▶▷ Workout clothes

Cecilia smiled at Kruno's greeting, responding with a bump of her own. "That's good," she replied, stretching her arms as she looked around the room. Besides herself and Kruno, Kalki and Dee-Anna were there, teacher and student. From what she heard about the exercise, her own students were to be present, but at the moment they were not here. Hadn't she passed the two redheads in her haste? They would be here soon, then, she supposed. She looked at Blaine, raising an eyebrow at his choice of workout attire before dismissing it. Had he been selected by Kalki for the exercise, as well? He seemed like a rather radical training partner to choose, to say the least.

She glanced back at the blonde beside her. "How are you stitches healing up, Kruno?" she asked, raising her arms over her head to stretch into a backbend. "Are they still itching?" Her expression was one of calm concern. While the two had been acquainted before the events of three weeks ago - the kind of friendly acquaintances that knew each others' names and engaged in idle conversation sometimes, but not much else - their friendship had seemed to quickly blossom since then. After all, not everyone could call themselves "scar buddies". One might have found it unusual that the two had bonded over scars and stitches, of all things, but Cecilia had connected with Krunoslav over it nonetheless. She knew how it felt to have strangers' eyes focused on her scars, to feel like those judging stares that silently said she had been mistaken to receive them. Like she was supposed to be perfect. But she'd also learned to move past other peoples' opinions of her battle scars and accept them, a lesson she had been quick to share with Kruno. They had no reason to apologize for their scars and their imperfections.

The wide smile that she gave Victory in return as she entered faded slightly when Noa came in behind her. Cecilia hadn't expected headquarters to see her as an instructor, but she was assigned her students nonetheless. Noa was a dedicated student... a concerningly dedicated student. While the warrior certainly didn't go easy on her, the young girl pushed herself far past her limits. The rage and hatred that she had buried in her heart was beginning to consume her, Cecilia worried. It was becoming obvious by the bags under her eyes and the light fading from her aura. Her concern was all but dismissed by her student, though - and god forbid the girl actually talk to her instructor about her feelings, although the normally distant woman had certainly tried. She had heard that Noa had been full of light and joy before her father's death. It was almost heartbreaking to see that light slowly go out, no matter what she tried.

Some instructor she was. No, that wasn't being quite fair on herself - she was Noa's weapons instructor, not her therapist. If PANDORA had wanted an instructor that could help with the smoldering hate in the girl's soul, then they had made a laughably poor choice. Cecilia couldn't claim a lack of trying, though. She tried many times during their training to connect to the stone-hearted girl; if only she didn't suck at it, she might be able to claim some results.

And then there was her other student, the two like night and day. Victory primarily trained with Liliane, although the owl often lent a hand, and she found that the girl had made bounding progress over the past few weeks. She seemed like a completely different person compared to the stuttering and nervous girl that had first come to PANDORA: she was more confident in herself and more comfortable around new people. At least, she usually was. As the girl entered the room, realizing that she and Noa were some of the last to enter, she clammed up and began to stutter. "S-Sorry it looks like we're the last to get here. So what are w-w-w-we-" Cecelia looked up to Victory, her attention caught as the girl's words trailed off. Instead of the bashful expression she thought she would find, the girl was staring open-mouthed at Blaine. She fought not to laugh. The sight that the older woman had dismissed as a person obviously comfortable in their own skin flabbergasted the girl. Finally catching herself, she continued her question. "I mean w-w-w-what're we gonna be doing today?" Victory's vibrant green eyes were wide as she stared right at her, determined not to look anywhere else in the room - determined not to look at one thing in the room, in fact. Her cheeks were as red as her hair.

It was that intense, help-me-please stare that did Cecilia in. She laughed, covering her mouth with her hand politely to try not to embarrass Vic. She wasn't laughing at her, she was laughing with... okay, maybe she was laughing at her, but it was all in good fun. "Don't sweat it, Vic, several of us just got here as well. As for what we're doing... you know, I don't really know myself. That would be a question for Kalki?" she said, posing the question with her statement as her eyes turned to the senior PANDORA agent. Just what did she have hidden up her sleeve, anyway?

#336883 - Speech
                            #EED61E - Thoughts

Let me know if anything needs to be changed. c: I'm always happy to edit.

Sparkleprince
                            Kyra la Kyra
                            MeiraAlien1597

pengymengy's Waifu

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image
                                                            The next few weeks seemed to go by quickly. Mitch was on his own again and training while he travelled the states. Soon he got tired of it though and wondered if it was time for leave America and look around the others countries. So, with enough cash saved up he was able to take a plane and headed to Sweden, hearing that it was a rather lovely place. He thought maybe it would help him to clear his mind and just relax instead of constantly training. Why not spoil himself a bit with a small vacation? Even though his whole life felt like a vacation now. Lately he had been thinking, worried about losing control and trying to hurt someone. He was strong, but not strong enough to completely control his ogre like desires. There were a few times he came close to losing himself. Luckily each time he snapped out of it before changing, but who’s to say that next time he would be as lucky?

With a sigh, the young man stood by the lake water, looking out to it. The view was really nice and it helped it relax with his cup of coffee he bought. Sitting down on some stairs, he glanced up to the sky then began to think about his past again. Katie would’ve loved to see this view and hoped that maybe part of her was with him, witnessing it. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his wallet to look at her picture, smiling a bit as he thought of her fondly. He tried to be happy, but slowly his smile turned into a frown as he began to wish that she really was there with him. Though Mitch tried to be strong, deep down he felt pretty lonely. Often he worried about getting close to others and tends to pull away from them without really realizing it. Taking a deep breath, he put his wallet away then stared down at his coffee.

What was he supposed to do with his life now? He was certain that Katie wanted him to live a good life, trying to help others. Once in a while he was able to, but he began to wonder if it was enough. How was he supposed to control his powers while trying to help others? Could he ever really get close to someone else? It was obvious that he was going to need some help and that was almost a hard pill to swallow. He was kind to people, but it was sometimes hard to get close to them. The only one he ever felt close to was Katie and she was torn away from him. She was his only family and the more he thought about it the more he thought of how unfair it was.

‘I know… I know I need to do something with my life. I’m trying to be good, but there are times I just want to give up.’ Even the happy go lucky Mitch would have his dark days and who could blame him? He wasn’t always like this; he was mainly violent and cold to everyone. It was easier like that, because in a way he was hoping that his life back then would just kill him. That way he wouldn’t have to deal with anything anymore. No one ever seemed to have the power to do it though and he realized that Katie didn’t want that life for him. Even though he travelled and met new people though, he still wasn’t sure what to do with his life.

There was no way he could join a place like Legion. Their ideals were things he was completely against. PANDORA seemed like a smart choice, but at the same time he had to wonder if it really was. Sipping his coffee, he began to wonder if maybe there was another group he could join. One that might be able to help him, but allow him to help others well. A group he could feel close to, but not have to worry about their safety if they were around him. That was something he doubted that he could do though. Then again, it was probably the sadness that was just telling him that. Shaking his head, he finished his coffee then threw it away in the trash.

- Location// Stockholm, Sweden. - Feeling// Unsure. - With// No one. - Outfit// Gonna need new clothes soon.

pengymengy's Waifu

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image
                                                            Sitting up on the floor, she stared at Yuval as he entered her room. Most likely he just came to check on her, noticing the change in her. She was certain of that, because she could never really hide anything from him. Sometimes it seemed like he could read her like a book. Her small wings flapped once then stretched out as the light from the halls almost blinded her. Squinting her eyes somewhat, she wondered how she looked to him. She probably looked like she was sick, being somewhat pale with dark circles under her eyes. At least she took breaks by taking showers, so she was clean if anything.

Slowly her lips formed into a smile, nodding her head to his question. “Hm, yeah… Just been studying is all.” Placing the book down into the pile, she glanced around the room and realized just how messy it looked. Suddenly she felt a bit embarrassed, since she didn’t expect him to suddenly come by. He was busy with his own work, but it seemed like he had some time now. At the mention of taking a break, she wasn’t exactly sure what to do. For a moment she just sat on the floor and appeared to be confused, unable to clearly think. Rubbing at her left shoulder, she nodded her head once more then slowly stood up as she walked over to him.

“Sure a break… I guess that would be okay. Do I really look that bad though? Hopefully I don’t look like a zombie!” Chuckling a bit, she grinned at him as she tried to joke around and act like her usual self. It was probably stupid of her to do so, but it was an old habit that was hard to break. Rarely did she show her true emotions in front of others. It was even a rare thing for Yuval to see her cry or become angry. Rubbing her eyes a bit, she sighed then used her wings to float up into the air a bit, wrapping her arms around Yuval as she cuddled her cheek against his.

On the bright side, being around him helped restore some of her energy. She needed his energy to feed off of; therefore she would cling to him whenever he was around. While holding him though, she couldn’t help, but to feel a little out of place. Maybe it was because of everything that had happened, because usually she was comfortable like this. For a moment, she held onto him tightly before finally letting him go, her tail slowly swaying as she flew over to the pile of books. She began to pick a few up, placing them down on the desk to tidy up a bit. Picking up some of the pieces of metal as well, she tossed them aside then sat down on her bed.

“So, what’s up Master Yuval? Is there anything you need to talk about? Any missions or stuff we need to go on? It’s been so long since we’ve worked together!” Brightly she smiled to the man, her tail moving faster out of excitement from the idea. It would be nice to just work on a mission with him. They would avoid talking about emotional things and focus on work. It would make it easier to be around as well. Already she was certain that what he wanted to talk about were some serious issues involving her. Something that she just wanted to avoid right now. No talk of Noa and her father, the whole thing with Legion or anything like that.

- Location// Bedroom. - Feeling// Tired. - With// Yuval - Outfit// Switchin’ it up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff