Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Heart Consumer

User Image
Dr. Darius Reed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" Man masters nature not by force but by understanding. "

--- Jacob Bronowski ---

There is much in life that is unexpected: the one hopeful bud of a dying plant; the outcomes of a seemingly failed experiment; and even the sweet taste of something that appears otherwise intimidatingly disgusting. Darius Reed was prepared for every one of those outcomes, because the unexpected was for what he lived. He was working contently in the lab of BioTech when Marcus came bouncing over to him. His shoulder-length golden blond hair swirled around him, as pretty and as graceful as a girl's hair. Marcus saw his friend Darius and plastered a huge smile from ear to ear upon his face.

"Darius," Marcus nearly squealed.

Darius was working on something that very moment. Specifically, it was a new growth factor for plants living in desert-like conditions. It was designed to aid the growth of plant life right outside of the dome. The man had his back turned to Marcus, but Darius heard everything his friend was saying.

"Darius," Marcus whispered.

The man ignored his friend. He lifted the beaker up to light to judge a chemical reaction. A change of color would signal a reaction had taken place. Marcus poked Darius in the spine.

"Darius." The poking rose higher and higher to the back of Darius's neck. "Daaaarrriuuussss."

Darius continued to ignore him. Even with his friend moving his body, Darius's hands were as steady as ever.

Marcus rested his hands on Darius's shoulders and leaned in to Darius's nape. His hot breath tickled the back of Darius's neck. It was then that Marcus licked the back of Darius's neck. Marcus's lips moved to Darius's ear. Only then did Darius respond. "What, Marcus?" Darius asked, irritated that his work had been interrupted.

Giggling delightedly, Marcus wrapped his arms around his friend's waist from behind. "You know, I noticed that you don't have much of a social life, Darius."

Darius placed the beaker into the beaker holder and rested his hands on the lab counter. "Not many people here do, Marcus."

"Aw, c'mon! Even I have one. I have a few best girlfriends that I hang out with. Don't you wish you had someone like that?"

"Not at the moment," Darius muttered, shooting Marcus an annoyed look.

Marcus giggled harder. "You liar. Liar liar pants on fire. You love me, and you know it."

Darius glanced to the side and smirked. "Yeah, you're my best friend in the entire dome."

"Your only friend,"
                                    Marcus corrected. "Even your sarcasm tells the facts straight, Oh serious Darius." The blond clucked and squeezed Darius around the shoulders tighter. "Such a tease. You don't have a life."

"I have one. I intend to--"

"--'go outside the dome and prove to everyone there is life there.'" Marcus rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. You've told me that a thousand times already. When are you gonna..." He trailed off once he saw the dark expression come upon Darius's face.

To tell the truth, Darius was actually glowering at his friend. Marcus would have seriously stepped back if his intentions were not true. The blonde man decided to take Darius's look in stride. "Look, Darius," Marcus sighed, "I don't mean to disrespect your dream. Though, you seriously need to focus on something else than it. I have a dream! I want to become the CEO of this company, but I have hobbies, friends, other stuff to focus on." He turned Darius around to face him. Darius allowed this movement. "Please, Darius. For me?"

Marcus stuck out his bottom lip and pouted his usual adorable pout. Sighing, Darius pressed his fingers to his forehead. The onslaught of a headache was about to begin, but it was not physical. "Fine," he muttered. "What did you have in mind?" With Marcus, there was always an ulterior motive. His friend was not just one to say things but to actually do something following saying them. Marcus had something he wanted Darius to do.

Marcus grinned, winked, and rested a tanned finger over his lips. "Shh, it's a secret. You have to come with me to find out."

Darius groaned but nodded. "Let me clean up here, and we can leave in fifteen minutes."

_____

Marcus had taken Darius by the arm and was very enthusiastically dragging him down the sidewalk. People parted ways around the two friends. A few girls looked Marcus's way, noticing his gorgeousness. Marcus did not take notice of these looks. He was focused on leading Darius to his secret place (wherever it was). The entire time Darius held a bored and tortured look upon his face. There was no way he would have normally gone out so early, or even at all, after work. He would stay in the lab late into the night, completing his work as well as creating his own. The lab manager of BioTech had noticed Darius's proficiency in his work and allowed him to do his own research there. After he was finished for the night, Darius would return to his home, settle into the small makeshift lab in his basement, and continue his work there. Some nights he did not sleep, leading Marcus to believe that he was an insomniac. Darius did not consider himself one; instead, he considered himself so enthralled by the chance of discovery that he could not find sleep. His mind buzzed in the middle of the night and pushed him to keep going. At times, he even forgot to eat. Many times he would find himself passed out upon his seat or on the floor. It was rigorous but worthy work. Darius's heart raced at the thought of it.

"Marcus, are we there yet?"

His friend giggled maniacally. "Almost. We're really close..." They turned a corner, where Marcus promptly stopped. Darius nearly toppled over from the sudden stop. "We're heeeerreeee!"

"Marcus, seriously you need to watch we're you're going." He adjusted his glasses on the brim of his nose. Then, he looked at where Marcus's gaze lead. "Oh God, you can't be serious."

Welcome to Electro-Persa-Tron Inc. Store! Celebrating 100 years of customer service!

Darius glowered over at Marcus, who only smiled brightly back at him. "This is NOT a social life," Darius spat. "This is technology, a poor simulation of life."

The young man promptly turned around to walk away, but he was jerked back. Darius looked over to see his arm having been caught by Marcus. A mischievous glint shone in the corner of Marcus's eye. "You won't know until you try. I have one and he's totally yummy." Darius's face hardened into stone. "Aw, c'mon, brother! You've gotta have some fun sooner or later. It's just a machine. Just...come in with me and look around. Please?"

"Fine. I'm not buying anything, just looking around. Got it?"

"Good enough for me!"

With that, Marcus gleefully dragged his friend into the store. Darius's first impression was that he and Marcus were the only guys there. Most of the store was stuffed to the brim with girls, the brunt of them either giggling school girls or lonely older women. Here and there Darius eventually caught sight of a few men glancing at some of the models to the side. Dread crawled deep into the pit of Darius's stomach and settled in there quite nicely. Marcus broke off from him to look at some gorgeous new models. From what Darius gathered, many of the dolls were created along various stereotypes: the bad person, the good person, the innocent person, the seductive person, etc. They were fairly obvious, along with their obvious beauty. It was like consuming processed candy versus whole foods; the former provided momentary, superficial satisfaction while the latter appeared unsavory but was actually more satisfying. Perhaps the models were designed along that premise. However, Darius did not enjoy things that were only meant for momentary satisfaction. He wanted to enjoy looking at things day after day, not for just an hour.

As Marcus drooled over the latest models, Darius slipped away to the side where the sale dolls resided. Fewer people lingered to the sides, leaving Darius in semi-peace for the moment. Out of curiosity (and boredom), he found himself browsing few the various dolls. Some called out greetings to him while others blinked and waved. He acknowledged none of them; they were, after all, machines. Then, he came to one in obvious view of the store, yet she still appeared rather secluded from the other sale dolls. She was different from the other dolls. Her coloring was subtle but lovely. Hair of burnt sunset orange cascaded down her shoulders. Pale skin glowed where the sun hit her through the window. Most of all, the doll was marvelously well-kept: no wrinkles in her clothing; neatly, beautifully arranged hair; among other things. It was amazing that she seemed real; technology certainly had progressed.

Darius crossed his arms, standing in front of the sitting doll, and just thought. All those nights when he forgot to eat or sleep. All those times he meant to clean his small house. All those many days where he did not feel like grocery shopping. Were not these dolls meant to serve their owners? Not just in lust or love, but also in services? He had frequently seen them about, with families and with children. Often, he saw them caring for their households. A doll could be helpful to him. He found himself nodding at his logical train of thought.

Location: On the street xxxxxxxxxxxMusings: "This is pure torture." xxxxxxxxxxxWith:
Marcus
xxxxxxxxxxxDoll: N/A

12iiot
User Image

✖✖ Autumn J Clarence

Drifting around the store, the women had a look of uncertainty across her face. She examined plenty of the dolls scattered around the building - she even mistook some of them for real people! However none seemed to strike her fancy. Autumn was able to find a fault in each one. Luckily, her son had found a favorite among the collections. It was the silvery haired one they had been looking at before in the shop window - the 'action man' as her little boy put it. With crossed arms, and her designer bag hanging off her shoulder, she walked over to the display cabinet. Judgmental eyes fell upon the love doll but quickly softened as she watched her son mimic his cheesy wave and smile once more. Turning back her attention to it, It was much bigger than herself. Although she did wonder if these things could ever do harm? You heard horror stories about these pieces of metal thinking they were real... but those were just stories. Quickly she shrugged of such dark thoughts. There was no point scaring herself otherwise she would never buy one!

Like a hawk, the sales women was back on her case instantly - dumping the catalog in Autumns arms. Taking the bulky book, she forced a smile before quickly flicking through it. There were so many!! And some incredibly weird preferences.. What was wrong with the people in this world!?

"This is one is apart of our sublime range -Titan. He is brand new, just been put out on display! Gorgeous thing isn't he?"
                                                        "Can I rename him?" She asked curiously, still gazing upon his back with those large blue eyes.
                                                        "No. Otherwise we wouldn't name them already." She snapped back as if the peach haired chick was insane. "He is the perfect boyfriend! plus he loves reading bed time stories. Also he is perfect for all pampering needs. Cuddles, Nails, hair, massages. And He is suitable for ALL your womanly needs if you get what I mean. Sexually adjustable... Plus I see there is no ring on the finger. Even if there was, he's not human so it's not cheating." She flashed a little wink. As much as she wanted to start a debate on the exact subject, her point was correct. Even if she was with someone... It's not like these things could feel.
                                                        "Lovely optimism. But he won't be used for that."
                                                        "You say that now but... anyway, What about the DNA -"
                                                        "I know how it works. I did my research." She flashed the same old peachy smile. Autumn was actually a little embarrassed. It was normal for these dolls to roam their dome world... Yet, it almost felt like a taboo to the single mother.

Listening to the sales women go on more about the model, she instantly became wary at the thought of his electricity shooters!? "These things can't hurt us, right??" Autumn quickly asked. The attendant shook her head, laughing a little, and pulled out a set of keys. "Of course not. They are here to serve and do nothing more than that. Anyway, would you like to take a look at this one? Then we can take a look at a few of the others "

Pulling her keys out, she opened up the case. Grabbing his shoulder, the doll was on a rotatable bass so she was able to turn his entire body around. Gosh, he was physically perfect. The type of man Teenage girl Autumn would have drawn hearts over.

"Is perfect really that... well perfect?" Autumn asked but was quickly hushed.
                                                        "Perfect is perfect for a reason."

"If you want him to activate and see how he properly works - you need to kiss him. It's only a tiny little one. "
                                                        yes she knew that was a condition but Crap!!. Could a robot even tell a bad kiss? Wait.. It was only a peck... So like it didn't really matter that much. But It mattered a whole world to Autumn.
                                                        "It'll be his first kiss~ how cute!" The clerk giggled - making the situation and the tension far more awkward than it should of been for the poor women. She had never been the first to kiss someone. In all honesty, she had still only ever been with her wretched ex husband.
                                                        "Its not even real."

Looking his form up and down, her eyes drifted back to Gabriel who was still mimicking him. He really did make her feel better.

Even in heels, she had to tiptoe so she could give him a peck. Maybe she needed a smaller one? Then again, its not like she would be kissing it anymore... that was if she decided to take him. A doll really was a big step. Diving right in, Her eyes didn't blink once as her lips touched his. The moment they touched, a little someone ended up making 'yucky' noises however that was to be expected from the little man. Exhaling with nerves, she took a step back from the doll - her eyes locked with its.

"Well, I guess its time to meet Titan.." she mumbled anxiously underneath her breath.

Kinked and Classy

✖✖

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
D a n i e l R e e d

"Until the end is where we'll meet"

╔════════════════════════════╗

Daniel didn't want to go to far in. He didn't want to look like he was rich, wanting the best one they had to offer. Though it seemed like he saved up enough to get a semi-decent one. Thing is, he'll be broke once again. With a sigh, he just glanced around, really only seeing women in the store, looking for male dolls. Are guys really that hard to be with that you have to resort to dolls? Well, when you think about it, some guys are jerk and jackasses. So the women must had their reasons. You would think there would be more guys here though, seeing how most girls are super complex and only happy if you are rich. What girl in her right mind would like him for just sleeping around all day.

He jumped when he ward a voice near him, and moved away a bit. It was a female giving an announcement, but the expression seemed a bit excited to be saying it. She must have been a doll. It was hard to tell without a closer look. Daniel sighed a bit, wondering why he was so jumpy. Hoping he didn't meet someone he knew. It was uncommon to hear about Love Dolls every now and then. He the doll mentioned that there was a sale for recycled Love Dolls for 70% off, it caught his interest. "Seventy precent off? There has to be a catch to that?" he muttered to himself and stared at the doll, as other announcements from other dolls were slightly overheard. Daniel approach the doll and looked her over. "This one probably wasn't for sell." he muttered. But this was him being lazy. She was close to the entrance and was pretty cute. She looked around his age. Never really been close up at a doll before, but her skin look so real. "It could of makes you wonder if she has a mind of her own. It must suck to be a doll, to just be sold for someone else's pleasure. Like what if they are screaming to be free from all this." he muttered to himself, but was pretty close to her as he looked her over.

There was always stories about Robots learning self awareness and want to be human. And treated badly and end up retaliating. Though with the programs, doubt fight or arming a human was possible. Daniel always had a wild imagination. He should write about a Love Doll going rogue and becomes the leader of the other Love Dolls and humans must fight to survive. Or maybe the opposite where the Love Dolls are the victims.

Daniel knelt over to the doll, since she was sitting down and his vice was pretty inaudible, "Hey, I am looking to buy a doll." he said, a little embarrassed. Even though she was a doll, it was still a woman and they were still a bt hard to talk to. Plus how can you tell a doll that you want too buy a doll. It felt weird and all kinds of wrong. Plus he wasn't even sure she could even talk back to him. Hell, she could just be a talking mannequin. "Could you help me find a suitable one?" he asked her, though wouldn't be surprised if she didn't answer.

╚════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[ The Location : Electro-Persa-Tron]
-
[ Party : Junipet]
-
[ OOC: idk what to do really. I guess I would be doing the exact same in his shoes.]

ghetto onigiri
Quote:

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ℒeila Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

Leila just looked blankly at Apollo for a minute before chuckling lightly. He was quite the charmer wasn't he? It was one of the many things she could assume was in his programming but for now she wasn't concerned with his flirtatious ways and just wanted to get back to work.'Well without the kiss you wouldn't even be activated right now huh? So i'm sure that you would enjoy it more." she smirked and continued to listen to what else he had to say. She wouldn't admit it just yet but she really did like him and figured they would really enjoy eachother's company in the long run but he was a doll and would probably enjoy the company of anyone that would activate him, just like any other other doll right?

It was a huge relief that water couldn't hurt him since she knew he would be safe outside, it was still drizzling a bit but not enough to be considered a bad thing. His intimate jokes were enough to make her blush but she chose not to comment on it for now, thinking that would only make him do it more often. She could have told him to stop but in a way she did like the attention and wanted it to continue. His programming was amazing and it made her realize quickly that he was..well perfect in the sense! He could help her with so much and his likes were pretty humorous but the creating art thing made her curious..he could really help her with more than she thought. "Well you sure do come in handy for everything don't you? That's good, I really hope we get along well since you're pretty much stuck with me Apollo but for right now it's best that I get back to work and the bike is fine." She said with a smile and got onto the back of the bike and wrapped her arms around his waist to secure herself safely.

"the place is called Ambrosine creations alright? I'll take you to the office so you an meet everyone, mainly my boss." she said and prepared for him to take her there. It didn't come to mind that she would need to give him directions since he was a doll and could easily get there himself without them. All he needed to know what the name of the place and they'd be there! She would have to let him know where she lived after work and the problem she had with paparazzi and such. Hopefully nothing happened today so she could get through it all easy but things have been going smoothly so far so she really had no reason to worry right now.

Where am I: In the store
                                              Who I'm with: Apollo
                                              What i'm thinking: Is this really a good idea?
                                              Ooc: Sorry its short! I'm with a friend and trying to get some schoolwork done!

Kinked and Classy
juniperxestellaxharrison
sǝɹǝs ǝʇɐɔlǝp
xxxᴹᴼᴰᴱᴸ ᴺᵁᴹᴮᴱᴿ 0081xxx

User Image
hold me, i'm a pale machine
life is justxokxout here
anyone can see

i'm lonely,
xxxxxxxxwith my pale machine

☂ ☂ ☂xeyes will run with tired tearsxxxxxxx
xxliving like a
xxxxxxxxxxxdreamxxx

who?? a young man
where?? electro-persa-tron inc outlet store
how?? the same way i feel every day
playing?? pale machine - bo en
human?? n / a

[[xxoocxx]]

Katie The Timeless

A young man walked up to her after entering the store, her sudden voice startled him, but that happened often in this store. There was no warning about when their announcements were made and most dolls usually jumped out of their chairs or whatever pose they were holding to make them. Sometimes people would time it to get videos of their friends having the life scared out of them while these dolls jumped to make their announcements, almost like a haunted house. Humans found it entertaining and that was one of the sole purposes of Love Dolls; to make sure their humans were happy, unless programmed otherwise.

Her eyes tracked him as he walked around her and mumbled to himself. Her audio system tried to clue in to what he was saying, but it was too low to pick up anything, so she dismissed it as him talking to himself. Humans were silly for doing that. Constantly she had trouble picking up what people were saying about her as they looked her over and mumbled to themselves before walking away. If she were a person, she knew she would probably be self-conscious about that, but she was just a doll, people were supposed to judge her, the craftsmanship that went into making her and if there were any faults on her that could be corrected.

Juniper felt herself perk up as he spoke to her. She looked at him and a smile came across her face. A suitable doll? That could mean anything, so many people had different tastes, that's why the dolls were customizable, to suit any fetish, taste or need of a person. "Of course, is there any certain model you are looking for? Do you have any preferences that we at Electro-Persa-Tron can help you find so your doll is the right one for you? Do you also have a budget?" She stood up and brushed a piece of lint off her pant leg like a human would and offered her seat up to him. It was in her programming to make sure that his experience at the Outlet Store was a memorable and positive one.

She retrieved a tablet and brought it to the man, their catalog available to be scrolled through, with their dolls for sale and options available, as well as a price range option. She placed it in his hand and stood next to him with the same, friendly smile on her face.She picked up that he was nervous and possibly embarrassed for being in the store. She noticed that a lot in the males that shopped there, as if society was telling them they were losers for having to resort to buying a doll to appease them. However, she was programmed to believe that no one had any faults and that judgement was bad, especially for customers, as she didn't want to lose a sale.

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
D a n i e l R e e d

Seeing her smile in reaction to his question, Daniel stood straight fast. So she can reply. It never ceases to amaze him how far technology has came. Virtural reality, to flying cars, to Inteeligent A.I, and if it wasn't for certain programming, these Love Doll could be alive. Though hacking into the Love Doll and removing the safety programs was a federal offense. Not that Daniel could hack anything. Though he thought about it while she was replying to his question, he had missed half the things she said. That's damn A.D.D. Something about finding the right doll for him and if he had a budget. "Um...I don't want to buy the most expensive doll here. Just one that is fun and helps out with around the house. One about my age." he said to her as she went to get some tablet, though offered to sit down. He shook his head for a no thanks, already nervous as he was.

She moved like she was human, which was great. It's this what was going to bring the apocalypse. All men would want a love doll and the human race must survive on cloning since it would be rare for a natural birth. Give it a few years and Electro- whatever will take over the world. It would be up to him to save the world. If only it was true. With life so boring, he is always wanting to make up something to entertain him. it was really how he could pass the day away besides playing video games all day. Are dolls good at video games?

Once the girl handed him the tablet, he looked over it, as it shown the catalog. There was so many to choose from. That lazy bone started to tick. Daniel sighed and looked away from the tablet, "Is there another model like you? Like around me age? Loves to clean up or hang out. One that is very helpful and cheerful?" he asked. He looked back at the tablet, though the menu was simple and easy, he just wanted to get a doll he could afford and get out of here. This was a bit out of his comfort zone. "I mean, all doll are customizable right? So what if I had gotten you, can't I change thing i don't like" he asked. he really would have settled with any doll. Well, any cute female doll around his age or a bit older. Not cougar old, oh god.

The girl doll was easily to talk to though, seeing how friendly she was. No weird looks or anything to make him think she thought he was weird. Then again, some people can pull that off if they want something. But could a doll want something, or programmed to want something? She was the first doll to talk to him, so that meant something, even if she was just a greeter. But again, she probably wasn't for sale. And if she was, how expensive. She was cute but she wasn't like super model. Are anything like that. But, cute which was good enough for him. "Are you for sale?" he asked the doll. Just throwing it out there, It was a simple yes or no,so it was no big. No heartbreak, though never once experience heart break.

-
[ Party : Junipet]
-
[ OOC:.]

ghetto onigiri
Quote:
juniperxestellaxharrison
sǝɹǝs ǝʇɐɔlǝp
xxxᴹᴼᴰᴱᴸ ᴺᵁᴹᴮᴱᴿ 0081xxx

User Image
life is justxokxout here
anyone can see

i'm lonely,

xxliving like a
xxxxxxxxxxxdreamxxx

who?? a young man
how?? surprised
playing?? nothing
human?? n / a

[[xxoocxx]]

Katie The Timeless

Juniper listened to his request for a cheap, house efficient doll that was around his age. He looked to be in his early twenties, so that was an easy task. She took the tablet back from him and scrolled through, finding the "Rosie Recycler" series. they weren't as customizable as other lines due to factory resets, but they were still very good for keeping things organized and made just as good of a lover as a few other lines. The only issue with them was that they had a short warranty of just five years and the software support only covered major glitches.

"I'm apart of the Delicate Series, which was created especially for this anniversary, there are a few in store, but we are only found on the online store, but I can see if there are others with a similar model number on hand." She flipped through and found the store inventory list, only a few weeks ago, she was terrible at using a tablet, but she had gotten much better ever since she was allowed to interact with customers. "I don't see why I wouldn't be able to be customized. I think the only thing you wouldn't be able to change is my height and hair colour, though, I lucked out and was given a program where my hair grows like a human's. From what I was told, the man that ordered me wanted to be as life like as possible." She said with the same, programmed smile on her face.

However, he asked a question that stumped her. Was she for sale? No one had asked her that before, they always just assumed she was store property and went on with their ways, or she wasn't the type they were looking for. She put her finger to her ear and pressed down, her eyes long colour over as a small beep left her mouth.

"Yes, Juniper dear, is there a problem?"

"Not a dire problem, but there is a customer here asking if I am for sale and he's on a budget, I am just wondering what I should tell him."

"Oh, wow, well, you're technically a recycled doll with a discount available, although you've never been activated before. I'll send you your specifications and you can show to him and see if he likes it. Ask him if he has an online coupon and then take him to a cashier if he is interested."

Her eyes returned to the her regular cheery eyes as she watched the screen switch over to her profile and had all of the various specifications and options for customizing, as well as the prices. She turned the tablet over to him and placed her hands behind her back when he took it from her. "I was also asked to see if you have an online coupon, it's not important if you do or not though."

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
D a n i e l R e e d

The doll was always smiling, that it are Daniel wonder if they could ever get mad at someone. Not to the point of hitting someone, but at least show disapproval. Daniel just watched her work the tablet. Though he really didn't want another Love Doll, though he should probably look around for other models that actually fit his needs. But one bot was as good as the next. This one seemed to stand out from the rest. Again, Dainel didn't look around for too much. His eyes kept checking the door, every time someone walked in.

It was cool to her the previous owner wanted to have this doll as alive as possible. Though Daniel though he broke her with one of his questions, if she were for sale. He guessed she didn't know either. He looked away from the doll and placed his hands in his pocket as she was talking to someone. He glanced around the store waiting for the doll to address him again once she was done using her robotic powers. Once the doll was done, she started messing with the tablet again before handling it to him once again. He took it and read her info.

"Cooking, Cleaning, protecting the house...." he paused a bit before looking at her, "Adjust able breast and butt size?" he said before looking at her chest. They didn't linger, like they wouldn't have on a normal girl. He continued with the listen trying hard not to think this about playing with her chest size. But how big can they get. That temptation to ask her was suppressed. "Volume control? Like... how loud you speak?" he questioned, but wonder if it meant change the volume of a music device. "A wifi hotspot and downloadable apps." He nodded. It was so far so good. She actually matched a lot of things he was looking for, plus extra things he didn't even think of. Seriously, how big can her chest get?

When the doll asked him if he had an online coupon, he shook his head. Who the heck uses coupons?! Besides his mother..... and older sister. Doubt that his little sister April would use them. The price was reasonable. He probably could even get a more expensive doll but this one was perfect. And he was able to find her in the few minutes he was there, so win win. Though she was at the interest. "Okay, I'll buy yo-" Wow, that sounded weird to him. Just buying someone. Though they are not alive, supposedly, it shouldn't bother him, but she was pretty human like. Where is the line drawn to being alive? "I want... to um, .. purchase your help. No wait.... I want to hire you. Yeah... that works." he said, trying to make him feel comfortable to buy the doll.

"So, how do I do this. You do except card right?" he asked the doll. He looked at the tablet to get her name, the skimmed through it. "Jupiter." he added, not realizing it wasn't her name. Does he just take her to the cashier? He had never purchase a doll before. But, she would know what to do. Daniel hated shopping anyway, unless it was for a new game. Hoped she was ready to have her work cut out for her.

-
[ Party : Juniper]
-

ghetto onigiri
Quote:

Gracious Astronomer

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

_________cogitoergosum
                                                        ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

LOCATIONOutlet store ---WITHAutumn, her son, and a sales clerk---FEELINGExcited

Titan watched the world whiz by, people walking in and walking out of the store. From what he could see, the store was as busy as it ever was, though perhaps business was still a bit slow in these earlier hours of the day. With his focused ears, Titan heard the small cheers and giggles as a doll was acivated, presumably male by all the hubbub surrounding the event. When he heard the doll, model Apollo, speak his thought was confirmed. Apollo was a guard and rapid learning doll. Titan knew this. He had been designed partially by Apollo's hands in the service of Walton Grentou.

Guard dolls seemed to be quite popular most of the time. Their intelligence and protective instincts towards their humans were invaluable in society. They are very useful, his rational mind told him. They can pleasure, protect and accomodate.

For an instant, Titan almost wished he too were made to be more protective in order to better serve his human.

He was considering this when a young boy came up to his window, gawking and grinning before mimicking Titan's wave and smile. Titan wished he could have smiled larger, or said hello, but such things were impossible.

"He is the perfect boyfriend! plus he loves reading bed time stories. Also he is perfect for all pampering needs. Cuddles, Nails, hair, massages. And He is suitable for ALL your womanly needs if you get what I mean. Sexually adjustable... Plus I see there is no ring on the finger. Even if there was, he's not human so it's not cheating." The woman continued to speak, and Titan continued to listen, but his attention drifted. A few moments later, though, he was being spun around. His inactive eyes focused. Again there was that charming little boy, but now also there were two women. Titan could recognize himself as the topic of discussion, the clipped voice of the woman and what seemed to be her son before him clearly a prospective customer. Plasticy smile in place, his arm continued to wave in the pre-programed notion. His default settings were very tiresome.

He smiled and waved at them, this group of particular interest, in the way he smiled and waved at everyone, all day.

I think, there for I am... You think, and I know that you are, but do you know the same for me?
                                                        Of course not. I am only a doll. You are a human. I was built in your image to please you.

His coding made it very clear to him that he was a lesser being than this woman and her son or any human. His emotions were the product of science and jumbled numbers, his skin only as human as the bottom of her shoe.

I think,... but I am not. I am not anything until you or someone like you wants me to be.

His inactive body was trapped, frozen as he watched her. His instincts wanted him to reach forward and touch her shoulder, smile and assure her that he would love to serve her. Instinct. An innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli. An animal feeling, for viable life forms.

Robotic dolls could not have instincts, nor could they have feeling.

He was only a doll. He would never be more.

But wait...
                                                        There she was.
                                                        Moving towards him.
                                                        So quick, so sudden.
                                                        Life.
                                                        Numbers.

Titan's dim vision was suddenly swimming with numbers, and his waving arm dropped to his side and his smile turned to a blank stare as his internal programming reset to fit this woman, this mother. The numbers dropped past his line of sight, and suddenly the introductory program was taking control of his body.

He blinked once. Twice. The world was sharp and vivid with color. His senses suddenly grew much more sensitive. His mock life had been activated. He had been turned on.

He then gave the woman the most dashing smile he could muster.

"Ma'am, my name is Titan Ryker Grayson, and I would be honored to serve and protect you however you might like." He gave a deep bow before standing straight again and taking a single step nearer to the woman. His eyes kept drifting towards the little boy, and he offered the small one a gentle grin.

"I assume this is your son? I was not immediately programmed with child care tendencies all though much of what I do can work for child care. If you wish for me to be a babysitter, such functions can be purchased. I am a learning model also, so if you wish for me to be taught different things, you may show me what you would like done and I would be happy to assist you in any way you would prefer. Already I come programmed to read bed time stories, cook, and I can clean. I do have some protective programming as well, but more soft wear of that variety can also be added in at a later time if you so desire."

He paused for a moment, making sure he said everything to say. Finally, he spoke again. "I also have an internal computer so that I may look up anything at any time to learn it so that I may better serve you... Is there a specific title you would prefer me to address you by, Ma'am?"

sing me a lemon

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zibu had been positioned in a somewhat weird way. Well, it was a weird position for her. She had her left hip cocked with her left hand on it while her other hand dangled uselessly by her side. Her legs were close together, almost like she was a little kid doing the pee-pee dance. It was a little worrisome that the store owners would place her into this pose, but then again, she was supposed to be a love doll. I guess I am supposed to be attractive to these people.. The thought roamed around her head, nothing coming in way of an answer. She didn't have one.

Being stuck in her own mind proved to be quite boring. She had tried to bring up her Google search, but that had been to no avail since she wasn't activated. Which meant that she couldn't download a language and learn it while she stood here being bored.

Mentally sighing, Stupid non-activation, Zibu watched the people come and go, the associates talking them into buying the dolls, and some of the dolls leaving with people. It was a bit saddening because she wanted to be bought, but yet, she didn't.

Zibu didn't want to be bought because of the memories of being left from the last lady who bought her. The company thought they erased those memories, but they didn't. It was something she retained that she made. The thought of being left behind again did not appease to her and caused her to feel sad. Luckily her face was set in default mode so no one in the store knew she was actually sad.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
[A]lan [R]hodes

Company: No one
Mood: Overwhelmingly Excited

If there was ever a man to be out of place in a Love Doll outlet store, it would probably be Asimov himself, but Alan Rhodes would be a close second. A young man wearing oil stained work overalls and welding goggles sharply contrasted the prim and proper high society that was in the store. His gushing over every single model he came across didn't help his case either. After finally getting over his obsessive gushing, he approached the nearest Love Doll he could find, a giant grin on his face as he revealed a jet black card. "Alan Rhodes. LD Mechanic ID: 11984. Recently approved." He said, having to force himself to not giggle with excitement. "I'm here to collect my assistant Love Doll. I'm not sure how it works. Do I just pick one? Is there a specific group I can select from?"

All of the previous excitement faded into nervousness as the realization dawned on Alan that he hadn't really prepared himself. He was just so excited that he had gotten his permit to work on Love Dolls that he had rushed to the outlet store as soon as he had received his license card. Now Alan had found himself stuck in the store with absolutely no idea what to do next.

juniperxestellaxharrison
sǝɹǝs ǝʇɐɔlǝp
xxxᴹᴼᴰᴱᴸ ᴺᵁᴹᴮᴱᴿ 0081xxx

User Image
life is justxokxout here
anyone can see

i'm lonely,

xxliving like a
xxxxxxxxxxxdreamxxx

who?? mr. reed and a cashier
how?? excited, is that a thing?
playing?? nothing
human?? n / a

[[xxoocxx]]

Katie The Timeless

Juniper nodded proudly at her ability for her size control. She had no idea what her previous owner's intentions were, but it wasn't commonly requested in her series. Most men wanted tiny, delicate dolls, but the man who ordered her wanted her to be delicate, but he also wanted her to have some weird sex appeal that only a certain demographic of men would enjoy. "Ah, yes, the volume control is my voice, but if need be, it can be removed if you doesn't suit your needs." She said, resting her hands against her stomach as he looked through the rest of her specifications.

She stared at him while he kept changing his words, finding a phrase that made him comfortable. Hiring her? That was the first time she had ever heard someone reference purchasing a doll before. Did she really look that human that he couldn't bring himself to admit he was purchasing a piece of technology? However, this put a smile on her face once again, she was finally being sold, something she looked forward to since she had been returned to the store. Even in her default state, it seemed unfair that she watched various dolls become activated in store, some leaving hand in hand with their new owners.

"Just follow me to a cashier and we can have you set up. And yes, we do accept card here." There was no correcting him with the mispronunciation of her name as she lead him to a cash register and a computer. "This man is here to purchase me today, may you please assist him?" The same smile still plastered on her face as the young woman behind the desk typed something in and scanned her wrist, the chip inside carrying her information, GPS system and current operating system.

"Okay, your transaction will begin. All we ask for is a signature for proof of purchase, you have 30 days to return her and because she is an online only model order, you will receive an email about customizing her later tonight. Just voice command for an instruction manual if needed and a package of clothing will be sent with her." The cashier waited for the young man to put in his card and for the transaction to complete itself before scanning the receipt onto her wrist, deactivating the security code that was used to ensure that dolls couldn't be stolen from the store. "Alright, Mr. Reed, Juniper is now all yours, you may now kiss the doll!"

Hallow Grey's Princess

User Image
D a n i e l R e e d

That was pretty cool that you could control her volume of her voice, but it was be a bit cruel if you mute her especially when she was talking. With these options, she fit the bill of what he was looking for. Couldn't think of anything else he would need. He followed Juniper to the cashier and she really dud the talking for him, thank god. He wasn't comfortable talking with people. Daniel started to reach in his pocket for his wallet. He took it out as Juniper was getting scanned. Once the price shown on the cash register, he took out the card and had it scanned, taking the amount out of his bank account.

With that, he signed his signature with a holographic pen before finishing and disappearing in his hand. He looked at the woman and nodded a bit when she mentioned the 30 day mark to return it, though Daniel really wasn't the type to return anything. A bit of a pack rat this one was. He had to remember to check his email later today. He took a deep breathe, feeling better already that the purchase was done. Still was a good bit of money but Juniper felt worth it. He was happy that they'll send clothes to Juniper. He thought he might have to go shopping to pick out her clothes, though she was probably smart enough to do that herself. What the hell did her know about woman's clothing? "Thanks."

As the woman scanned the receipt to Juniper's arm, he smirked weakly and rubbed his head before placing his wallet back in his pocket but keeping his hands in them afterwards. Now it was official, Juniper was his. "Oh... oops." he muttered and looked at Juniper. He thought she was named after the planet, Jupiter. He looked at the cashier when she told him to kiss the doll. He smiled, but didn't think she was serious.

She then look at him telling him to go on and kiss Juniper. He felt his heart jump before looking at Juniper. He smiled awkwardly, "Uh, hey... Juniper" he said to her, obviously really embarrassed. He then bit his lip as he moved towards her. He stood their for a while, trying to meet her eyes, but even though she would smile, it was still difficult. It was hard to see her as some piece of property. Daniel took a breath before quickly pecking Juniper on the side of her mouth and pulled away pretty quickly. This was really awkward. he never really kissed a girl before. Doll or not, she looked like the real thing and felt like the real thing. There for she had to be treated like the real thing, right? And kissing in public, way to be put on the spot. Daniel eyed around just to see if anyone else was looking. If they were, he didn't see them.

"So, we can like... just go home?" he asked the woman and Juniper. Even though he just purchased her, could he just walk out? He really wasn't built for this social places. "Do I have to recharge her every now and thing?" he asked. If he did, he would have to look for an off switch or she'll just die. And who knows how long it would to to charge her to full again. "Does she have a sleep mode or.... something?"

Love Doll: Juniper
-
[ Party : Juniper and Cashier]
-

ghetto onigiri
Quote:

Gracious Astronomer

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXX A P O L L O M A R T I N S T O N E
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x There is no Redemption... x
Use the trees as Torches
Fill the Streets with Corpses!
Watch this City ******** Bleed...
Bring the World to its Knees!

If you want to Get Out Alive... XXXXXXXXXX

The city looks so Pretty!

Apollo grinned at the woman from atop his bike, listening to her chatter about hoping to get along. When he merely laughed and winked, breathing a comment under his breath about getting her along, he began to rev up the bike. Already the sales associate had come by and unlocked the machine from it's solid showcase bottom, a safety feature to make sure it wasn't stolen before the doll had been activated.

When she was behind him, arms tight around his waist, his programmed personality told him to turn back and grin at her over his shoulder. He smirked at her, holding her eyes for just a moment before turning back and preparing to take off.

That was when the sales associate ran back, frantically waving a large orb shaped piece of plastic around in her hand as she scurried to meet them in time."HELMET!" She was screaming. "She needs a helmet!!!

Apollo breathed another laugh and flattened his feet to the ground once more, holding the bike steady while the breathless woman finally reached them and unceremoniously shoved the helmet atop Leila's cranium. She went to fumble with it, but Apollo held his hand out to stop her and, after kicking down the kickstand, he stood up, turned to face his new charge, and something about his smile grew softer.

"Gotta protect that head of yous, hmmm, Leila?" He didn't meet her eyes as he gently adjusted the straps of the helmet, taking care to not catch her hair, before suddenly turning back. He sat again on the bike, his heavy weight from all his internal metal causing the entire machine to sink several inches, and finally started the engine.

"Hold on tight, Princess..." Already his air of cheerful sarcasm was back in his voice, his eyes focused as he stared at the door. It was very clear he had no intentions of properly taking the bike outside before driving like the mad man he was programmed to be. Still, no one made a move to stop him, so perhaps this behavior was expected of his model. "Here we go..."

It was something like flying. From zero to sixty in a matter of a few rather short seconds, they zoomed past startled customers in the store and right out onto the wet street. Now Apollo realized why his human had asked if he was water proof, and while he would be fine, he'd need to take extra care with not letting the bike slide.

Which was fine. It was all in his programming. As, now, was the address of Leila's work place. A map filled half of his vision, yellow flashing signs for the turns he was supposed to take on the actual roads before him. His internal computer was the perfect navigator, something many of the dolls were equipped with. He drove through streets with a seemingly apparent disregard for their speed or how low they tipped to the ground when whizzing around corners. In truth, though, Apollo had perfect control of the machine beneath himself and the woman he now lived to protect.

Within a matter of minutes- thanks to Apollo's ridiculous speeding and seemingly reckless driving- the bike came to a stop before the building that his mind labeled Ambrosine Creations. He looked over his shoulder at his charge before nodding in the direction of the building.
"Is this is?" His mind new for sure that it was of course, but his programming insisted on letting the woman make sure. He would always turn to her for confirmation, always be the bad boy who only she could tame.

It was in his design.

He turned his head back and forth, looking at the buildings surrounding them, the cars that drifted past on the street. They had driven so fast that the rain had hardly touched them on the journey here, but now that they just sat the drizzle pelted them. Hard.

Do You wanna Burn it with Me?!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBetter Run for your Life...
There's an Art in Seclusion
Production in Depression
If a Stranger turns up Missing
This song is my Confession

x Let's Watch this City Burn...xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Location Ambrosine Creations xxxxx Thoughts Are we there yet?xxxxx Company Leila xxxxxx Human Leila xxxxx Feeling Hmmmm... Wonder what this place is?

Rikasha17

Heart Consumer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas