Welcome to Gaia! ::

"NO SEARIOSLY HELP ME QUICK I CANT RUN MUCK LONGER"!!!! gonk
AHHHHH!*she screamed seeing ash her friend in trouble and deamons flooding in through the door. she ran up to ash loking at her* Whats wrong?

Mega Capitalist

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
*starts shooting small demons but the giant seven are unphased*
Bat Girl
AHHHHH!*she screamed seeing ash her friend in trouble and deamons flooding in through the door. she ran up to ash loking at her* Whats wrong?
SHE SAID"SOMETHING IS CHASING ME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT!!!!!!*SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS TURN OFF AND WE'RE IN THE DARK* eek
*She felt a nawing sensation on her heel and looked down to see a dog deamon flailing in the wind and chewing on her ankel. She grabbed a arrow from the pouch on her back and shot it quickly cringing subconciously at the cracking sound of its skull breaking*

Mega Capitalist

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
ashaunti
Bat Girl
SHE SAID"SOMETHING IS CHASING ME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT!!!!!!*SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS TURN OFF AND WE'RE IN THE DARK* eek
you guys know how your afraid of spiders, well, I'm afraid of the dark.
Bat Girl
*She felt a nawing sensation on her heel and looked down to see a dog deamon flailing in the wind and chewing on her ankel. She grabbed a arrow from the pouch on her back and shot it quickly cringing subconciously at the cracking sound of its skull breaking*
((OOP:YOUR GROSE blaugh ))*SHE SAID"RUUUUUUUN!!!!!"*
Iron Cross
ashaunti
Bat Girl

Not good, NOT GOOD! *she yelled looking around in the darkness finding the demons eyes began to glow red. She shot them with the best accuracy she could. A few were hit in between the eyes but the others were only hit in the limbs.* Guys...um...this isnt good.
Iron Cross
ashaunti
Bat Girl
SHE SAID"SO AM I!!!"

Mega Capitalist

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
((ooc: i g2g for the night for fireworks, all add everyone to my friends list and inform you guys if i have any brilliant RP ideas k?))
ashaunti
Iron Cross
ashaunti
Bat Girl
SHE SAID"SO AM I!!!"

Ok both of you dont panik....dont think of it as the dark think of it as...umm an absence of light...um the oppisite of light...just dont freak out...*she said shooting arrows in every direction*
Iron Cross
((ooc: i g2g for the night for fireworks, all add everyone to my friends list and inform you guys if i have any brilliant RP ideas k?))

((ooc: ok have fun with the explotions!))

Mega Capitalist

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
((ooc: You there ash???))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers