Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You've just won a cruise to the majestic island of Nova Initia! I know, I know you're thinking this is another one of those scams but I assure you it's not! Everything will be paid for and I can guarantee that this trip will be unlike anything you've ever seen!

Trust me, I know that life till this point has been hard. I can assure you that things will begin to look up! Nova Initia itself means New Beginnings, and you'll see for yourself that it's exactly that!

So here's the deal; All you need to pack (besides clothes and hygiene) are four items. Something sad that makes you upset, something happy that takes your worries away, something guilty that reminds you to never do it again, and finally something terrifying that keeps you up at night. Understand that weapons are not allowed so anyone bringing those will have their ticket terminated.

As soon as you step on the island things will feel different! Your new life well have started and I assure you that nothing will ever be the same.

THE WAY THINGS WORK

Setting updates and Private messages: Setting updates affect all the people in the RP and Private messages are used when I have to send information to a single person or give them an update separate to them alone.

Leveling up: If I find that you've done something neat, stayed in character, been posting a lot, or have gone out of your way to help the RP flourish then you could level up. I hand out about four of these after every event. Leveling up adds something to the character, but exactly what shall remain a mystery until then.

Quotes: When interacting with someone else, use an empty quote directed towards who you're interacting with during your post. You can even hide it in a spoiler! surprised
Example:
[spoiler][quote=Soulrubix][/quote][/spoiler]

Would look like:
Soulrubix

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
R U L E S

1. Follow Gaia's TOS. 3nodding

1. Thread is controlled completely by YouDontKnowThisGuy. His word is undeniable and his vengeance fierce. burning_eyes

3. Well written posts only. I don't care about a few mistakes, I'm not an English teacher but if I see text speak or confusing posts, be prepared to be told to change it or delete it. gonk

4. Yes, I do know that there's two number one rules. Problems? neutral

5. I want to be able to read the posts without going through complicated coding, small text and hard-to-read text colors. Some is fine to much is a one way ticket to the ban-bin. eek

2. NO GOD MODDING. You will be smote without a second glance so be warned. twisted

6. Cookies anyone? biggrin

7. It's okay to voice your concerns but there is a point when I'll just get annoyed and swing the Banhammer. dramallama

8. This rule is almost as pointless as number 4. wink

9. Length of a post matters, but there are exceptions. I don't want to read a chapter but I do want it to make sense and accurately display it's intent. heart

11. If you're leaving the RP or taking a break then message me. Do NOT post it in the thread. I will not be happy if you do.

12. I reserve the right to kill off characters that leave the RP.

13. DO NOT make stuff up that involves the plot. If you have a question or are curious then PLEASE ask me.

A small side note: This RP has plot, so any attempt at ruining the fun for others will get you banned completely as well as a complaint made to the site itself.

A small side note 2: Try to keep the OOC to a minimum. It pulls away from the RP.

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Profiles. . . And Stuff
Profiles are kept here

~{Submit your profiles to either YouDontKnowThisGuy.}~

~{If you're accepted then your profile will appear here. You will also be messaged telling you if you've been accepted. You may start as soon as your profile appears there.}~

~{Characters are to be HUMAN ONLY and can have NOTHING MAGICAL OR SUPERNATURAL about them.}~

[You can have up to 2 characters accepted. Just be sure to put the name of the character you're using in your posts.]

{ { If you have any questions, feel free to PM YouDontKnowThisGuy } }

{}Please set PMs to 'everyone' so I can send any additional info if needed, and we generally respond back concerning acceptance as well.{}

Character Sheet:

While making your character try and remember that they're the type of people that drew the short straw on life. Be it a crippling injury, or simple poverty; the more depressing and hindering the problems, the better the reward and more engaging the RP.

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pic here.)
[b]Name[/b]: (Name of course)
[b]Age[/b]: (14 to 50)
[b]Sex[/b]: (Male or female)
[b]Sexuality[/b]: (Yep this.)
[b]Location[/b]: (Where does your character live. Made up places are okay as long as they aren't unrealistic or too crazy.)

[b]Bad Trait 1[/b]: (A bad thing)
[b]Bad Trait 2[/b]: (Another bad thing)

[b]Bio[/b]: (More about their past. Be creative but don't overdo it.)

[b]Personality[/b]: (Think about how their Bad Traits and issues define who they are while writing this.)

[b]Items[/b]:

[b]Username[/b]: (Y'know. Your username.)

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
EVENTS
Active events will be in red, future events will be black, and past events will have a strike.

Night falls on Nova Intia
The darkness outside is thick, almost tangible and through open windows a light shuffling and whispering can be heard but the words are too difficult to make out. It's best to stay inside, or not . . . it's really your choice, because the inside of the temple hides some of your deepest secrets and darkest fears just waiting to manifest themselves and don't get me started about the images of the islands past that come with them.
Sleep seems the only remedy.
Maybe.

Make a choice and then wait for the fun to begin. smile

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
NPC'S
Characters in this list are run by the creators of the thread unless otherwise stated.

Comedentis de tristitia = YouDontKnowThisGuy

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
(Reserved)

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200