Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
мι annerιѕcι e тι rιlaѕѕι e мι conѕυмι e тornι мιa
User Image

Andrea glanced at the man out of the corner of her eye, taking slow drags as she studied him. From the way he used his body, it seemed that his arm had been taken at least a few years ago. The way he spoke made her almost certain he was European..maybe from Germany or Austria; she really couldn't tell at the moment. Still, she felt it rather odd that the man had just walked up to her. Strangers on a ship that seemed totally vacant, save for the ship's captain that came on the intercom, it was very strange indeed.

His small work of thanks was easy to decipher and Andrea returned it with a nod of her head. Now the man had turned to her and began talking again. It took her less time to figure out what he said but her mind was able to break his words away from his accent enough to understand. She gave her hand to him, shaking it firmly as she had been taught to do so. "Albrecht.." she repeated his name in barely audible volume so that she could record it in her mind. "My name is Andrea, and you can call me Andy if that is what you wish." The man seemed distressed. Maybe he had motion sickness? Or maybe it was just the whole weird aura the ship gave off. She really couldn't tell. To ease the the awkwardness, Andrea attempted a joke of her own "It is always a pleasure to lend a hand." She was never afraid to be upfront about any situation. Life is a joke, why not treat it as such?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
[ [ o.o.c: ] ]
Kogu_88

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image
Albrecht Haltz__________ Allo. . . Lets Drink.
---------------------------------

User Image
Al gave a small smile when she took his hand and introduced herself as well. He felt like this was a small battle won in the ongoing war to get his life back. He needed to get out and socialize more and more to make himself comfortable. He had always been a social person before he lost his arm and started heavy drinking."It's a pleasure Andrea." He said as they shook. After retuning his hand, he brought it up to his lips and pulled out his cigarette, flicking away the ashes on the end over the side. Taking another small drag, he removed it once more. "Heh, lord knows I could use one." He said with a small laugh. Humor was one of the ways, he always tried to ease his disfigurement around others.

Pausing for a moment, not really sure what else to say. After thinking for a little bit, he finally decided to speak up about what is on everyone's mind. "So . . . do you know why we were given this trip. I never filled any forms or anything to win it. I do not know if it is the same for you but i just got a odd invitation saying I won a trip, to the place called Noa Initia. The Captain seems to like to assure us that it is paradise, yet there is something odd going on here." He said looking up the side of the ship to the bridge. He wondered what was really going on, if he wasn't buzzed his natural detective instinct might have kicked in.

User Image
Some say I won't find happiness at the bottom of a glass._________ They were right. . .
----------------------------------

)O()O()C( :
sick IittIe suicide

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

Andrea chuckled softly when he gave his comeback. She was glad he didn't seem offended about her joke. It was surprising that he'd bring up his suspicions about the free trip to the island. So she wasn't alone? 'I guess it's better this way..I'm not the only one who know's something's up..'

Andrea nodded in acknowledgment to his comment. "I too recieved the invitation. I don't remember signing up for anything either...not big on using the internet and I never participate in the raffle ticket mess.." she thought for a moment before continuing. Her paranoia was returning and she could nothing about it. If this man hadn't a clue as to why he was on this ship, and the others aboard were the same, they could all be in a trap. With much effort, Andrea shook the thought out of her head. "All I can tell you is what you already know. There is something strange about this ship. I do not know much about sea transportation..but surely there would be more people aboard if it was en route to 'paradise', no?"

Kogu_88

Interesting Tipper

User Image
Marina Green

Firmly holding the handle of her rolling suitcase with her right hand, Rina looked about nervously for some sign of an unexpected social encounter. Absentmindedly, she rubbed the spot on her left hand where her fingers should be with her thumb and continued onward to the room she was assigned.
Goodness, she thought, it seems quite fancy here. I wonder if they want everyone in a certain place tonight, or if we get a night to settle into our rooms.. her train of thought wandered aimlessly while she walked exactly one foot length away from the wall on her right and marched purposefully up the hallway.

Upon first glance of the ship, Rina was seriously impressed. Sure she still kept hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes with her everywhere she went, but really, this place was massive! It must take forever to clean! was her second thought while boarding, and third, she hoped hoped hoped there would be private washrooms 3nodding
Rina was most excited about this new beginning part of the whole experience. Being a hermit for so long and remaining in the small BC town that she did, it was hard to reinvent herself and be who she wanted. This was the perfect opportunity to become the Rina she had always dreamed of...

With her reverie cut short by the captain over the loud speaker, Rina quickly dropped her suitcase off in her room and set off to find some sort of communal area where the other guests might be.

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image

User Image
Letting out a small sigh, it seemed that she was just as lost as he was. If all this turned out to be some sort of trick, then really they only had themselves to blame. It could be they invited a lot more people, but every one else was too smart to fall for such a blatant trick. Letting out a small sigh, he took the final drag of his cigarette and flicked it over the edge. "Well. . . since I am here, might as well kill my suspicions before we arrive. I am heading back to the bar, you are welcome to join me, or not if you don't drink. If so it was nice meeting you, find me at the bar if you find anything out, or need me for anything." He said giving her a small smile and headed back inside to the bar, sitting down ordering a bottle of whiskey and a glass.

User Image
Some say I won't find happiness at the bottom of a glass._________ They were right. . .

)O()O()C( :
sick IittIe suicide

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

Albrecht's last words left her in a daze. "There's a bar..?" She hated not knowing things and feeling like a child, but she was glad there was a bar. Why hadn't she gone on a cruise before?
Still, the suspicion stayed in the back of her mind. It really could be some sort of trap. But that also meant Albrecht had some sort of story to his life. Something that would've caused the host to invite him. Andrea's thoughts were always skeptical. She was convinced the whole trip was a trap and the end of her life.
Nevertheless, Andrea tried to ease her nerves. A few drinks would do the trick. She followed the man and sat near him. Not too close so that he would feel awkward but close enough so that they could converse. She order a White Russian; She preferred Vodka over anything. As mentioned before, Andrea was a very forward person. So, after she had recieved her drink she looked over at her new acquaintance, offering a short smile. "So, where'd your arm run off to?" she hoped, again, that her way of saying things wasn't offensive but that it eased him into a more comfortable position.

Kogu_88

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image

User Image
The first thing that Al did when he got n board was find out where the bar was. He knew he would spend most of his time there, during the long trip. Laughing slightly at her realizing there was a bar. As the bartended handed him his bottle of whiskey, and chilled glass with a few hunks of ice in it, he poured himself a triple shot. Looking over at Adrea he raised his glass to her. "Prost, or cheers." He said then bringing the glass to his lips, and slowly draining the contents of the glass into his mouth. Not a look of pain or much of anything as the bitter liquid filled his mouth and flowed down his throat. Hearing her ask about his arm, he paused as he refilled his glass and took another small drink. "Well, back in Germany a few years ago, i worked for the Munich Polizei. Ehhh the police. I was a detective of 7 years, when there was a robbery. They had assault rifles, I had a revolver. I guess i was lucky an arm was all I lost."[/u] He said calmly, mainly becuase of the booze. Finishing the rest of his drink he started to pour himself another.

User Image

)O()O()C( :
sick IittIe suicide

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

Andrea watched as the man downed his drinks, one after the other. Even for her it was a bit much. She enjoyed drinking and never really cared for her own health, but it bothered her to see other people drink their lives away. Still, she sat and listened to the man. Andy drank her own drink as he spoke, listening intently to the man.

So, he worked for the police. 'What a surprise..' Andrea studied Al's face and any small hints to what his emotions were. Blank. She could gather nothing. With a gentle hand, Andrea reached over and tilted the bottle in his hand upright and back down onto the counter, her eyes locked onto his face the whole time. "Signore, if you are looking for your arm at the bottom of that bottle, I am sorry to inform you that you will not find it." Earlier, when Albrecht had approached her, she could smell the alcohol leeching onto his body. Maybe he had a drinking problem. 'Just like Papa..' Andrea offered the man a gentle smile before finishing her own drink and setting the glass onto the counter.

[ [ o.o.c: Lol. It is a bit strange. Ex-detective and Ex-drug ring leader having a drink together. xd ] ]
Kogu_88

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image

User Image
As Albrecht continued to pour his drink, he sudden felt a force slowly tilting the bottle back up. Looking over at the woman that was holding the bottle upright. As she spoke to him, he heard the familiar words of the one's that were normally around him. Hearing them in English was a bit comical. Perhaps he would start a list of all the languages he heard that phrase in. Just thinking about it, made him laugh. "Heh. . . My wife used to tell me that as well. I will tell you the same thing I told her. Im not looking for my arm, I am not really looking for anything but a distraction." He said raising the glass that was only half full since she pulled it back. Letting out a deep breath he turned to the woman once more. "I suppose now would be a fine time to stop, I feel a bit more relaxed. Plus I can't really resist the request of a Schönheit as your self." He said with a small grin and laugh, as he pushed away the bottle and glass to the bartender.

User Image

)O()O()C( :Eh not as strange as when a priest, a rabbi and a nun walk into a bar. xD
sick IittIe suicide

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
Lee Yeoung

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Splashing a bit of water onto his face, Lee stared into the mirror before him. He looked a mess. Red puffy eye's stared back at him as if he had been crying the entire day or something. He hadn't been though. That was probably the problem though. Holding them back seemed to hurt more than letting them just fall. But he couldn't do that. All he wanted to do was get over what happened so long ago and not cry anymore. Jin wouldn't want that. He'd want him to move on. Right?

Letting go of a deep breath, Lee reached out for the towel hanging next to his sink. He ran the object over his face to try his best and dry himself but his hair still remained damp. It didn't matter. Not like he was trying to impress anyone or anything. He made his way from the bathroom and set out to actually explore the ship for the first time the entire day. Having locked himself into the room, he never got a chance to meet any of the other passengers or anything. The captain had instructed them that it would be a good idea and that's what he would do. Following orders wasn't something he liked doing so much anymore, but he was willing to if it would help him through this crisis.

As he made his path across the halls and the ships deck, he noticed that no one seemed to be around. Was he the only one on the ship? Even the staff seemed to be lacking and everything was so eerily quite. The thought that this was the wrong ship had crossed his mind, but the captain told passengers to meet one another. Did he miss a memo to meet up somewhere or something? That seemed to be the case with the lack of people on board.

"Hm?" Hearing a few voices coming up close, Lee noticed the bar seemed to occupy someone. Or rather two people. His heard turned towards the window separating him from the other two. They seemed to be getting rather close. Almost seeming that they were flirting or something. But he couldn't tell. Not without hearing anything that they were saying. His fingers reached out for the door knob before another sound turned his attention away. A girl walking around looking as lost as he did before. Though, she seemed a bit happier with her surroundings than he was. Then again, she was probably a happier person. He didn't say anything to her though. Just watched for some reaction to let him know it was okay to speak to her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Feeling: Curious
With: Marina Green
OOC: This wasn't meant to be so long...

AliannaChisholm

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

'Schönheit..?' The word confused the young Italian girl but she rather liked his language. It was different from the smooth flow Italian and Spanish seemed to have. "There are other forms of distraction.." Andrea lowered her eyes onto the counter, following the pattern of the marbled surface. Andrea was a quiet one around new people, meaning all the time she spent in public. She never continued interacting with people more than once. It was just another precaution she took. However, the way things looked, she would be spending a lot more time around the same people for how ever long the trip lasted. Which brought another question to mind. "Signore, I was not informed of the length of our stay on Nova Initia...do you know?" Realization came to her as she voiced out her question. For some strange reason, Andrea had agreed to boarding the trip knowing only minor details. It was a surprise she even bothered reading the entire invitation letter. Still, she was here and there was no turning back.

[ [ o.o.c: LOL. Things like that are so much funnier when you're not allowed to laugh Dx Also, This is bringing back my admiration for the Germanic language. >.< ] ]

Kogu_88

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image

User Image
As Al sat back in the bar stool, he let out a small sigh. He wondered what he would do for the rest of the trip if he could not kill his senses with booze. In truth, he was pretty drunk right now. He could only hope his buzz would last him the rest of the trip. Putting his arm over the back of the stool, he turned to face the young woman. "Nein, fer all I know, we could be walking into a camp to be sold to slavers. And we were the only fools to fall for such a trick. But really, what does it matter any more, I can only blame myself if it is." He said looking at her in a slight daze. He really did not care any more, if this was where his life was leading him, then that was his fate. "He some Dumkopf's we are for falling for this." He said with a smirk and a laugh, reaching into his shirt pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. Popping one up he put it in his mouth. Putting the pack away, he then reached in and pulled out his lighter, lighting his own this time.

User Image

)O()O()C( :Yeah, I am half german, but I don't really speak it much, just what I managed to pick up from my oma.
sick IittIe suicide

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

Andrea nodded and let out a sigh at his reply. It wasn't the answer she was looking for. She held her hands in her lap, nails digging into the palms of her hands as she tried another way to ease her thoughts by focusing on the small sting. What if it really was what he said? 'No....he sounded like he was joking...kinda.' She hated the mental argument she carried within herself. It seemed to be ongoing most of the time.

"I'm not sure why I went along with this...usually, I would have just thrown it out, thinking it was fake, or something.." Andrea continued to battle her mind silently, now tracing the marbled pattern with her fingertip. She couldn't help but feel the strong urge to jump out into the ocean and swim back to land. The whole idea of being with strangers on an Island she knew nothing about was driving her insane.

[ [ o.o.c: That's awesome! I can speak Spanish fluently, but I only know a few phrases and words in Italian. :/ ] ]
Kogu_88

Omnipresent Capitalist

User Image

User Image
Taking a drag, of his cigarette, Albrecht was pretty comfortable just to sit here accept what was coming. Mainly it was because the booze was suppressing any panic he might be feeling at the moment. Looking over at Andrea once more he saw that he face was quite shaken. he wondered if what he said maybe put her in some kind of panic. The last thing he wanted to do is put some one else in a position like that. Feeling bad about what he said, he decided to take some action, his inhibitions gone from the alcohol. Moving over a seat, he sat next to her now. reaching over and placed a hand on her head trying to calmly stoke her hair, trying to calm her. "Na na kleine, I am sure everything will work out fine, If you want you can confide in me. I will make sure to see that no harm comes to you. This beat up old cop still knows a thing or two." He said with a smile. If she was just a bit younger, she could possibly even been his daughter that he could never have. The thought alone reminding him of his sterility, it caused a great pang in his heart. But right now he would hide away his troubles to help this young woman.

User Image

)O()O()C( :Man I wish I was bilingual, I have tried but failed a couple of times. xD
sick IittIe suicide

Sarrgasm's Waifu

User Image
User Image

At the initial touch of his hand, Andrea shuddered beneath it. She wasn't used to being touched. Always kept to herself and disappeared from people's lives after the first encounter was more her style so any physical contact save for a few handshakes, seemed almost foreign to her. But, she settled into the caress, almost thankful for the kindness. Though she couldn't understand a few of his words, they seemed comforting and soft. Al's comment provoked a small smile to begin to spread across her face. "A cop I can confide in? That is new.." she turned back to him, a full smile tinted with mischief adorning her face. "I can handle myself..but I would not mind having a..friend is what you call it, no?" A friend. Now that's a word she'd only been able to use a few times in her earlier life. The suspicion about the island drew her to think with her trained mind. An ally could come in handy if the occasion called for it and not knowing what to expect on Nova Initia, well, she could only be right to think that way.

[ [ o.o.c: Spanish is such a boring language so I don't count it. xD I want to learn French.] ]
Kogu_88

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces