Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok there is...not completly a rp, but more like a multy-autor story.
rules are simple, be serious(that do not mean no humour) dont do stuff that would "kill" the treath ,like talking about stuff that doesnt have any link with the rest. I like a novel so there will be chapter and thing like that.
the theme and world? well will see as the story go, the limit is, your imagination.all style are alowed, you can writhe all that coome to your mind, as long at it is for the story.
gaian rules apply here too. And dont forget, respect others !

fell free to join, you dont have to ask, just post wink

so here we go!

Chapter one:

I hate when thing are like this...maybe it my fault, maybe not. in fact i dont care about who's fault it is, all i want is tho get the hell out of here.
You might ask: waht are he talking about? get out from where?
well then let's go back to the begining.

it all start last week, i was searching for a job, and i went into a little bar to see of they had some palce for me. I often go to this places , and i was a friend of the manager, so i tought i might had some chance. I enter ,it was realy calm, well it was only 5pm after all...so as i said, i enter the bar and ask to see kile, the owner.
((well...i dont have any other choice...bump)))
Sitting at the Bar was a tall and slim girl, dress from head to toe in white. White skirt, knee high boots, a long white jacket and a single silver chainat her neck. blond hair cascading over her shoulders. She smiled at the bar tender. Her blue eyes sparkling. Siping her drink she crossed one leg over the other looking coolly around the room.
sits in the bar beeng extremely bored and wishing he could breathe through his nose
walks into the bar and looks around then quietly sits at the counter.
lays head on table and is very bored
rests head on both hands then doesn't move
A pretty girl with wavey black hair and a short red dress walks in

*sits down and figites with strap on dress*
123Cho

lifts head up and sees a girl walk in, then rests head on both hands again.
*a girl with long dark hair walks into the bar*
*she orders a drink and sits.....looking into space*
lonesome folly
123Cho

*watches you mildly intrested*
**A girl, who looks like Britney Spears, walks in and sits down. She looks all around and sees everyone. she is sitting by herself**
123Cho
lonesome folly
123Cho

*watches you mildly intrested*

doesn't move body nor head but looks at her through the tinted glass of the helmet.
Quite footsteps were heard coming from outside the musty doorway. A girl appraoched the bar walking through the night stealing glances at the full moon. Her choppy auburn hair fel sloppily at her shoulders and her talll black boots crunched leaves quitley as she walked. The door of the pub swung open reviling her, she wore a black bra and underwear with a lond red coat over it. Piercing grey eyes studied the costomers in the bar and she made her way to a table. When she sat down her jacket moved in just the slightest way showing the guns strapped to her upper thys. She quickly adjusted the jacket so they were hidden again and awaited the bartendor.
Christina B.
**A girl, who looks like Britney Spears, walks in and sits down. She looks all around and sees everyone. she is sitting by herself**

[briteny spears........please tell me your joking....... eek eek ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces