Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jace looked up, "Well..." he blushed deeply, "Yeah I guess we are... So... uh... Hi! I'm Jason Alexander Froster III, but most people call me Jace for short. This is 'da best guy in the world, my boifriend, Tidus. Who might you be???"
*wakes up ashore. gets up, and runs away from a huge wave, and hits his head on a tree, knocking him out again.*((oh ya, i'm joinen.))
"so what r we doing on an island???"
"Oh, I'm the guy with the i.q. of that guy over there whee " I point to Joinen."But my name is Gou, pronounced like Go." blaugh
"Very nice to meet you Gou!" Jace quickly turned to Tidus, "I dun' know... I mean... how did we even get here? Maybe..." Jace gasped, "Maybe it was a space ship!!! And aliens!!! Or, or... Maybe it was magic, or secret government technology!!!" He squeeled in unrealistic intrigue.
"Well, I enjoy seafood, espacially shrimp or tuna sushi, but other than that i dont know why we're on an island sweatdrop " I point to a stand that appears out of nowhere that reads Information stand. "But maybe we could find some answers there 3nodding "
Jace had beet him to it and was already climbing all over the thing and examining it. "Eetooooo... Nan desu ka..." he pokes it twice. "It... it came out of nowhere..."

((Sorry, Tidus and I are logging off tongiht. Night folks.))
((g'night 4laugh )) I walk over to joinen. " YO! wake up!" Nudging him with my foot a bit, I seem quite annoyed by his being unconcious "I'm not gonna be miserable with these other idiots! scream " Thinking..... whee "OHYO-GONZIMASU JOINEN-KUN! blaugh "
*wakes up and starts to walk inland, and then wonders what he was doing here. he tripped and millions of spiders ate him alive.*
((g2g))
((k)) eek "......what...the hell....?"I stare blankly at the dead body....
" that is lovely" as Tidus walks over...
pirate "Yeargh! I'm gonna pillage his body!!" Rumaging through his pockets. I take out some cash."I hope this is enough for the information : D"
ok.... weird stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces