Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

It was a beautiful day as Aysun lay lazily within the small rowboat on the docks. Her face turned lazily toward the sun as the seagulls cawed and the water's waves crashed up on the shores in a lulling fashion. This was the life, this was bliss. She had came out her to relax a bit after a busy day, and found herself instead drifting off into day dreams. One being her meeting her prince charming and riding off into the sunset together on a white horse.

Her dreams were interrupted by the soft footsteps followed by the heavy clank of a cane with each step. Soon a shadow came over her face along with a sagely male voice, "Asleep again, Aysun, and skirting on your chores?"

Aysun cracked a smile as she opened one of her lazy blue eyes and looked up at the old man who stooped over her with his hand behind his back and a wicked grin on his face. "Just catching a few zzz's" she said with a stretch and a yawn, "It was such a peaceful spot I thought I might just lay down for a moment and low and behold the moment caught up to me and I was pulled into the land of whimsical and lore!" she said with a chuckle as she sat up and looked at the man directly.

"Indeed, child. Come along, the chores won't finish themselves, and I hear there is supposed to be a rather nasty storm coming this way." The old man tutted as he helped Aysun step from the boat to the docks. Brushing her red hair from her face she smiled and followed after the old man back toward the village where she'd grown up. A storm was coming, eh? Well the old man knew best, that's why he was her grandfather after all.

There was a saying he used to tell her when she was still young, "Journeys end in lovers meeting."

For some reason today that quote came to mind as she went about her daily chores. The impending storm brewing in the distance.
Pretty much bored, so I thought I'd start another random walk-in style RP. There isn't really a specific 'setting' at this time, but please at least start in the same area as everyone else (aka read). There isn't a set plot at this time either. I do have a few rules to follow. Those who break them will be banned and posts deleted. Thanks.

RULES

1. Please use complete sentences with proper grammar. I don't want to see asterisks for actions or anything like that. We are writing a 'story' so this should seem like you're just opening and book and going at it.

2. No one liners. We need something to work off of, but please don't give us a novel either. When writing use font that is readable size and color wise.

3. No profiles needed just jump right in, but do provide a name for your character. Please no page stretchers for pictures and such. Make them smaller or link them if they are gigantic.

4. Be creative and have fun, but follow all TOS for the site. No quote towers please.

5. No godmoding or killing of other people's characters. If you wish to kill someone please consult the user first. Also in regards to magic and such please be responsible. If you are going to be all powerful and cannot die I will use MY GM powers and kill you off.

6. In the event your character does meet an untimely death (unless you are banned) you may create another character. If you have multiple characters please no more than 3 and keep track of them!

7. Rules subject to add or change

8. Please try not to ignore people, and be patient!
((Reserved))
User Image

The village was lively as everyone went about their normal routine. However there was a buzz in the air. An excitement as the feel of the storm grew closer and closer. Already the sky was starting to turn an ashen color and the waves were lapping furiously at the shore of the beach. Storms were known to happen around here, especially this time of year, but there was something different about this storm.

Aysun finished bringing in the vegetables from the garden as she watched her grandpa. He was nervously pacing up and down near the kitchen window that overlooked the waters, "A nasty storm, dear. I dare say that big things are coming. This could be the big one!"

"Not that story again grandpa. That was years ago and there aren't any gods that cause great storms to wipe out our people for a fresh start"

"There are things in this world you have never seen, child. Perhaps one day you will" he said meeting her gaze almost cryptically. Aysun sighed again as she began to wash the fresh pulled veggies. It was then that the rain began, followed soon by thunder.

"It was a storm like this that took ma and pa" she mused at length as she watched the rain fall from the safety of her home. Her grandpa sat on the outside porch in his rocker smoking a pipe, "indeed..." he looked out at the docks a moment in thought, "Child, go see what's caught out there on the lines."

"Grandpa! It's raining!"

"It could be a child! My old bones are too weak to help so you go, go on" he ushered her. Aysun sighed as she grabbed a poncho and hurried out to see. Getting into her small row boat she reached out to the line, and there appeared to be something tangled in it. As she reached to try and untangle it, there was a swell in the waves and a giant gust of wind. Suddenly CRASH a giant wave came out of nowhere and overtook the shore, taking her unsuspectingly with it.

As the wave hit, she lost consciousness. Somehow, she survived and awoke to feel the warm light upon her face. When she sat up, she was in her little wooden boat, alone, and drenched from head to toe, but alive. However, she wasn't anywhere near her home anymore. REally, she didn't know where she was!

Looking around, all she saw was water for miles and miles in any direction, "w..what?! Help!" she called out hoarsely.

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Laiylana Dufrange the Elemental Witch

Laiylana was flying over the ocean, sitting on her enchanted staff and enjoying the lovely day when the clear crystal at the end of her staff began to glow a pale green. She touched it lightly and looked about at the water below her, then she noticed a small rowboat with a girl in it. What could she possibly be doing all the way out here in the open ocean? Her lips puckered thoughtfully and she flew down to see what the girl was doing. She laid down on her staff lazily and hoovered close,

"Hello, young one, what are you doing all the way out here? Don't you know it's almost feeding time for the herd of Lochness? You're laying right in their path too...!" In the distance there was a low cry of the lochness as they began mobilizing for their group hunt.
User Image

She didn't know how long she'd been out, but she felt very weak and dehydrated. She certainly must have been to be seeing what she was now? A woman on a stick talking about a heard of lochness? She would have argued if she hadn't heard the guttural cries and saw the swirling water behind her.

Aysun quickly grabbed the edge of the boat as she looked up at the woman hovering above her, "What do they uh eat?" she questioned wondering if this was all just a bad dream. Her head was still groggy from whatever had transpired and she wanted to know where she was at. This certainly wasn't home anymore. No where NEAR it.

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Fish, ocean birds, seals usually anything that they happen to see on the surface..." The waves on the surface of the water began swelling and becoming wilder as the calls of the lochness drew closer. Laiylana glanced over her shoulder, they'd be upon them at any moment now, she could see their bodies breaking the surface of the water. "Quite a risky move being out here, girl, do you need assistance, you don't look very good right now"

Looking over the girl she seemed very disoriented and groggy, Laiylana wondered exactly how long she had been out here on her own. And she would be in grave danger if she stayed.
User Image

Her worry only increased as the woman spoke. Great, she was going to be lunch to some creature she'd never heard of in some unknown place. Maybe she was just dreaming? This was all a really bad dream and she'd wake up and be safe at home with her grandfather. That...or she was dead and this was the afterlife. In which case she had little to worry about being eaten alive if she was already dead. Still, instinct told her to try and stay alive.

She sighed as she nodded, "um yeah I could use some help. But how are you going ot help me?"

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

She giggled and hoovered a little lower, just close enough for her to reach down and grab hold of the girl's wrist and pull her up on to her staff behind her. "Hold on tight!" Laiylana said with a big smile and they made a sharp turn and began rising in to the air at an incredible speed, the ocean falling away from them just as a huge, snake-like head shot out from the water and crushed the boat beneath its massive weight. About a dozen more appeared, swimming together in search of food, Laiylana smiled bright.

"What amazing creatures, huh?" She asked, "Survived for centuries, they have...and yet no one has ever caught one,"

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
High in the sky, above the cloud, there was a loud, screeching roar. As the boat was attacked, the lochness gathering, there was only a flash of blue by the two before a large crash into the water. A light blue dragon, large yet beautiful and graceful, a lochness in his mouth, swallowing it whole. Afterwards, flying swiftly around a moment, before heading straight to the witch, but not menacingly. Once close, there was an old large scar over his left eye as it was closed, his scales shining a lavender color.
User Image

She was surprised as she was lifted into the air by the woman on a hovering stick. She quickly climbed up as best she could as she looked down to see the mass of Lochness hording around her once occupied boat. Although the sudden height shift startled her as she quickly looked back up at the woman, "uh...is this safe?" she asked.

Soon after there was a shimmer of scales as a large creature dove down and plucked a single lochness from the water as a snack. The spray from the splash touched her toes as she let out a surprised yelp. Soon after the creature came flying up toward them and simply hovered.

She stared the creature in the face and gave a sudden yelp of shock. It was a dragon! "Dont eat me!!!" she said suddenly death gripping the woman's arm.

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Of course it is! As long as we are around the elements my power won't run out," Laiylana said, with a bright smile. Then she barely dodged out of the way of a large lavender dragon that managed to snap up one of the lochness. Water exploded around them and she had to hold her hand out, her eyes glowing bright and the water harmlessly parted around them. That bothersome dragon again...when he flew up to meet them she chuckled.

"You are such a mess, aren't you? Don't worry, he's a big softie...well, when he feels like it," She reached a hand out and gently touched the dragon on the nose gently. Then she glanced back at the girl, "I am Laiylana, by the way, nice to meet you,"

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Outside || Lana and a human || curious, lonely || Outfit

When 'Lana reached out a hand, nuzzling his nose against it, a comforting smile. Pale blue eye trailed to the direction of the girl she spoke to, tilting his head a moment, unable to see anyone by 'Lana. Though he could smell her, taking a deep breath. A low, harmless growl - more like a purr - as he thought.

There was a light that consumed the dragon, changing him to a smaller form. A human, with his lavender wings of course, still hovering. Now that he had his human vision, he could see the human. He was about six feet tall, his wing span twice his size, lavender hair with bangs covering his left eye, pale skin, and pale blue eye. "Oh, your not talking to yourself, 'Lana." He teased, a charming smile appearing, looking to the girl curiously. "My, arent you pretty." Reaching out his hand, but instead it to be shaken, a rose appeared in his hand to give to the girl. "I am Ryou. It is a pleasure to meet you~" He cooed.
User Image

A mess was putting it lightly. Aysun didn't even know if she was still alive. When the woman mentioned that the dragon was a softy, her jaw nearly dropped. He didn't look so 'soft' to her at the moment. However he also wasn't attacking them, so for the time being he seemed to be friendly. She kept her guard up, though, realizing she was still hovering in the air she quickly grabbed onto something to keep steady.

The dragon seemed to respond to Lana speaking to him as he transformed into a humanoid with silver wings. He extended his hand as a rose appeared. She shied away a bit but when the rose appeared she reached out for it tentatively. Could she really trust these people?

Lana and Ryou had introduced themselves, but she had yet to give a name. Her head was still spinning as she nodded faintly, "Uh...I'm Aysun" she said fiddling with the rose a moment. She blushed but looked toward the water below, "Where are we?" she finally asked trying to relax some and still feeling slightly sick.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff