Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

"So what's your big brother's role in your dream?" he asked as chesire trick appeared

"Mordy is still recovering from what senna did when she mind controlled " she said looking over old books "amber, i found something what dad was talking about"

Trick sat on yuki's desk reading the bounties in cat form "ms yuki, you and grandpa ikki are best friends right?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Alice died, had a new heart placed in..."' Amber says with arms crossed "Styxx is watching her but you know her,she wont stay still or rest..." Amber looks over at him with a bright smile "What?"

"Absolute." Alice replies as she looks up at him, "I'm running from the King, he doesn't like I took the Hatter."

Yuki smiles softly, she wasn't sure why the thought made her smile. "Yes, that's right.." she says as she looks through screens "Why?"

Srenity found herself roaming Ikki's green houses as usual. Plants that she hadn't even thought of...a hand rests on her belly. "When you're old enough..I;ll show you how to frow plants like this.."

Dangerous Knight

"I know, she's always like that since she was a baby" abby said "which part? mordy in acoma or I found a ancient dream demon that might be targeting our babies because of something"

"you know who I am?" mordy asked

"I found a pic when he was a kid, with you and mom's mom" trick meowed

"yo" ikki said sitting under a tree reviewing the security feed for Italy's streets

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"The Caterpillar...of course." Alice trails off as if unsure, she had spent time allot of time here. "Is this another weird question?" she asks, as she looks at her both human hands. "I have no time for this, I have tea party to attend to." she smiles bright.

"Both, both are important Abby." Amber sits herself down, closing her eyes. "Can we hire nurses for the kids? " she asks frowning, "And perhaps body gaurds."

"I'm really old..in human standards.." Yuki says with a bright smile, "Anywho, is this leading to anything? I currently reversing damage done to the ozone.."

Serenity blinks, she sits herself beside him, "What's wrong?" she asks sitting herself down next to with him akwardly, it was hard for her to sit on the floor. "Want some gummy worms? That's all I ever want.."

Dangerous Knight

"do I look like the Caterpillar?" mordy asked

"ooh silly alice that's the white rabbit" chesire trick said "when is a raven is a writing desk?"

"something controlled senna to kiss mordy with chocolate and tobby managed to save him by some experimental drugs" abby said "dad made it, and mordy managed to put himself into a coma to save him." abby closed the book "dad won't say anything about it, didn't they have a nanny?"

"why haven't you and him get together?" trick asked "I can help, speeding it up"

"that baby is gonna have a sweet tooth" ikki said handing her a bag of big gummy worms "funny seeing mother nature eating worms." he showed her the feed, it was styxx shooting alice through the heart. the eyes showed that it wasn't him in control "poor kid."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Ikki and I are very different." Yuki replies dragging images across her screens. "Also, as my current position I have no time nor the need for a partner.." she drifts off in though closing her eyes "How did you get in my office..?

Amber lets out a noise in frustration "We have medicine for that..why would.." she rubs her temples. "I need them to have nurses because my children are death prone.." she closes her eyes wincing."My head hurts..."

"Makes snese.." Alice blinks staring at Mordy who now sported ears. Alice placed a hand on her chest wincing, she starts to walk away. ."I need tea.."

"What happened exactly?" She asks eating gummies.. Serenity relaxes leaning against the tree "Dracu hadn't really given me details."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((I beg your pardon? When did this become Styxx killed her, but not really?))

Styxx pauses, noticing Trick and Mordy, he sighs. "We should keep moving...Before the King catches up, yes?" He says softly, his eyes the vibrant blue of his angel form.

Alexei lies in bed, growling softly as his still-healing injuries. "This sucks." He complains, opening his eyes to stare at the ceiling.

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I beg your pardon? When did this become Styxx killed her, but not really?))
((when it becomes teen ******** DRAMA, I make it dark))

Dangerous Knight

"I was dropping some angels who were time traveling" trick said pawing at the light of heaven "if I became my human form, I'll die. but as a cat I can survive"

"they are our children" abby said "remember when I was a kid? I would get hurt, scrapes, broken bones and I loved every minute" she looked at amber "we can ask dad if he can build some" she said

"pffft" mordy muttered seeing styxx dressed as the mad hatter

"oh the king isn't after me, you see I've already lost my head" he said, trick removing his head

"I can't tell you. but alice was killed by a mind control styxx" ikki said "I can revise the damages"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"i'll hire some." Amber says too quickly, she stands up "No offense but I want organic real deal people taking care of my children.." Amber winces heading strait to her wine glass filled the the edge with a thick crimson liquid.

Alice stares at Styxx smiling suddenly, "We'll have tea first then run away, no way I'd let the bloody King ruin our tea time.." she shrugs "Besides I just broke you out.." There was an uproar in wonderland, the King was about to meet his end and Alice once again was in the middle of it...They had decided she was the one to 'take care' of the King.

Yuki closes her eyes leaning back on the chair, she hums softly in response. Tired she was going on two weeks with no sleep, all because she was afraid of not waking up. 'I need coffee..'

"Leave things as they are, it misses things up when mortals mess with the way things are Ikki.." Serenity says with a frown "I doubt my father would enjoy that."

Dangerous Knight

"What kind?" abby asked "male, female?"

Mordy shrugged

Ikki glanced at serinity "wanna know about these new plants?"

Trick went to the door

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Female..." Amber replies chugging down the contents of her wine glass down in seconds. "Why? I didn't think you cared what gender they are.." Amber smirks suddenly wrapping her arms around Abby "Jealous type Abby?" She kisses Abby's neck, brushing her fangs against her neck.

"Trick..can you get me coffee?" Yuki asks tiredly.

Serenity nods, placing her arms over her tummy. "Yes!" she excaims smling happily "Also you have the shakes you make for Alice?"

Dangerous Knight

"I'm worried about mordy" abby said shivering "you know how he feels about sennna"

"I'm a cat" trick said "hang" he balanced the mug on his head "here, take it, it's hot!" he meowed

"it'll regrow lost limps if it has the recipient's dna and it'll grow using the body's stored callories to replace, arms, organs, with in reason." ikki said "I'll make one"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The Goddess mumbles a quick thank you, before chugging down the fuel she needed to say awake longer. Dark circles underneath her eyes, she sets the mug down..."Want to go the Earth with me..? I need to ask Ikki something."

Serenity stares at it briefly, she allowed them to fool around with plants. The Spirit triedd hard to remember that. "For the kids..is that why you had it made?"

"Yes, I do..." Amber replies leaving trails of kisses on her neck. "Why do you worry? We've known the child since she was five Abby.." The vampire Queen's says inbetween kisses, her eyes turn crimson "I've been very thisty lately..mind if I have a fresh drink?" she smiles "Then we check on the kids."

Dangerous Knight

"sure" trick said purring "i hate purring when I'm hurt"

"6" abby said "go ahead, I know but mordy loves her and she tends to hit him"

"kinda" he said "it's for everyone who gets hurt"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items