Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"No.." Yuki closes her eyes, trembling in her sisters arms still a sobbing mess. The frightened goddess holds her bear closer to her, trying hard to breath normally "It's not alright..H-He's suppose to be dead" She opens her eyes full of terror "Not a dream.."

Neku blinks, she stands infront of her husband. "Alexei lets go home.." She hears foot steps come closer eyes white . 'Tobais..' She sends , "Now before you see him." she grabs hold of Alexei's arm "Lets go now..."

Amber smiles brightly, "It has to start with A, brother and I start with A's.." She places her hand on her tummy blushing. "Hey..do you hear howling?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei frowns as he looks at Neku. "See who?" He asks, his eyebrows knitting together, he nods and sinks into the shadows with her, holding her close as if he was afraid to let go as he brings them back in their home. "We'll have to go out to sea before long..." He says softly, his coat changing to look like a captain's cloak, he smirks. "I'm ready for him this time."

Aimee puts her hands on Yuki's cheeks and forces the goddess to look at her. "Hey. Deep breaths." She says softly, her brown eyes softening. "You don't let your fears control you. You control them...You're stronger now, and your fight isn't with him."

Kaiser watches, feeling helpless. He had no idea how to calm his own daughter when she got like this, and he felt he couldn't. Metatron's blood was on his hands, and it would probably coat them again before the day was out.

Dangerous Knight

"I start with a, mordy starts with a m" abby said "no. But i feel our baby girl's wolf spirit going crazy"

((Dont know where to bring everyone in))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods mutely, following her words she takes a deep breath...The feeling of enimit doom and death just stop. Yuki lays her head on Abby's chest "Okay..better.." Being an adult for a few months didn't take away the fear of memories of what happen less than a year ago."Dad, it's okay... Aimee and Gaia know how to get me to relax."

Neku relaxes now, she shrugs off her coat. Smoothing out the wrinkles in her dress "Everything will be alright.." She says smiling, "I'll be in your shadow."

Amber smiles "Maybe she's hungry.." She says placing a hand on her stomach "Mama is.."

[Have the wolf tackle Amber or Abby?]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei kisses Neku with a smile. "So, I might have kept something from you for a little while..." He says, his eyes glowing with mischief as a portal opens.

Kaiser nods, tilting his head. "I'm going to head him off." He says, his eyes flashing gold before he hugs Aimee and Yuki. "You two take care of each other."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki nods carefully, she grabs hold of his hand "Be careful please.." She frowns sitting up again. "If you aren't I will go get you...no matter if it's him.." Yuki looks to the screen "I'll take Micheal."

A screen pops up, Metra's smirk plastered on his face. "Hai, I heard you're the new boss.." He laughs "I wonder if Father knows how much of a child you really are Yuki Snow..hurry up and show up or I'll start burning towns."

Neku raises an eyebrow "Am I going to hit you?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei smirks. "If you want to..." He says, pulling her through, they come out on a familiar black ship, vague shadow-forms milling about and getting it ready to sail.

Kaiser's eyes glow gold as he disappears, homing in on Metatron's location. "Hey, a*****e...I guess even Hell doesn't want you." He says with a smirk, his black wings spreading as the golden band on his wrist begins to glow. "No matter...I'm sure we can find a comfortable place for you in Mu."

A shadow-form approaches Alexei and raises its arm in salute, slowly forming into a man in his late twenties. "Captain, we'll be ready to sail within the hour." The man says, his eyes glowing crimson, he smiles. "Ah, I see you brought your wife...I guess I should introduce myself." He bows politely, a long scar going down his back becoming visible as he does. "I am Mako, one of Lord Dracu's first Vampires." He looks up at the night sky for a few moments then smiles. "This ship is the remnants of the first Vampires...All of us have lived much longer than anyone ever expected."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki breaths a moment, relaxing "I'll call you if I need you.." She says to Animee, smiling she vanished reappearing infront of Micheal "Who allowed you back in to this dimension?" She asks.

"Uh huh...and how are you going to do that?" Metatron asks walking forward, "Last I recall you needed a team to take me down..."

Neku smiles "Well Mako, it's a pleasure." She looks around, "How long have you worked for my husband so I know how hard I should hit him..."

Dangerous Knight

The wolf was stalking abby and Amber. "Same here amber" abby said "I'll go hunt something "

Dangerous Knight

((What about tobby,ikki and ed?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber frowns moving to hold Abby's hand, "We're still in my property,you don't need to hunt." She says feeling another kick, she looks around "Abby, I sense something.." Amber looks around, "Who's there? Show yourself!" She demands.

[Ash is up for grabs?]]

"You know, Ive been to the future your sisters girl won't survive..Neku won't neither. .." Ash grins widely, "Bringing in preggrenate women into battles isn't bright.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Ah, but that would be telling." Michael says with a smirk, his bright blue eyes trained on Yuki. "So you took over for him, huh? I figured he'd cop out before long."

"Simple...I keep you talking like an idiot and while you're busy doing that, I cut you in half." Kaiser says, Roman armor appearing over his chest as he walks toward Metatron, a flaming sword appearing in his hand. "It's the least I can do...Considering."

Mako tilts his head. "About...Three days?" He says, frowning. "We didn't really work for him twenty years ago, per say, but now that things are going to s**t pretty fast, we've decided that it's time to follow another Tepez into battle."

Alexei winces at Neku's words. "I can feel the love.." He says sarcastically, sighing.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"considering what?" Meta asks in full angel armor now, his blade in his right. "Ooh..what I did to your kid?" He laughs "I bet she's still dreaming of me."

Yuki frowns, no longer wearing a halo. "Let's be civil about this, return were you came from if you refuse I have no choice but to force you to."

Neku smiles "Nothing but love." She says with a smile feeling a kick. "Alright so it's safe for me to be in this?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Absolutely." Mako says with a smile. "I'm pretty sure Dracu would kill all of us if something happened to you or your children." He looks at Alexei. "And severely maim him."

"Oh, but I still feel that you got off way too easily." Kaiser says, his voice becoming gruffer, he smirks sadistically. "I'll keep you alive this time...Show you what it's like to have every feather plucked, let you heal a little, before I rip your ******** wings off."

Alexei clears his throat. "Yes, you'll be safe in my shadow." He says, giving Mako a look before turning to Neku. "You want to head into my shadow now, or wait until we get closer?" He asks softly, tilting his head.

Dangerous Knight

(Tobby vs ash)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas