Dangerous Knight

"thanks gwen, how long was I out?" abby asked

"my daughter's girlfriend is in a coma" ikki said "I figure you could help"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gwen sits down on the foot of the bed, "Well, i would say about a couple of days." The Maid shrugs, "It was hard to coax you out of bed." The vampire smiles a bit, "I'm glad that you're up today..I have wonderful news to report.." She pats Abby's, "They stabilized Amber, so no more threat of dying..Were just waiting for her to wake up." She smiles "For now though, you're going to get dressed and spend time with Marty."

"Well, that's not very exciting now is it?" The Doctor tilts his head, "There isn't much I can do but I can go look her over." He crosses his arms, "Gloria is the best healer in this world, are you sure that's all that's wrong? Gloria would've been able to fix that."

Dangerous Knight

"my daughter tried to cure her with her blood, but amber was poisoned by white ash bark" he said knocking on the door

"mordy, who the hell names their kid marty?" abby said as mordy ran in wearing a little suit and fedora "gangster, bang bang bang" he said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Archon smiles. "It's fine...I do not mind." He says, then tilts his head. "I spoke to Serenity, I am going to be living here..." He gestures to a clear area near the back of the garden. "Because where I went to sleep is very far from here."

Alexei rubs his temples, growling low in his throat. "I'm going to end up killing every one of them." He says, glad that the Lords had finally left. "No survivors."

((Never do that...))

Marethyu rolls his eyes. "Kid, you need to learn to use your inside voice." He says, then gently presses the blade of his hook against Amber's forehead. "I can't guarantee this'll work...But it's worth a shot. Worst comes to worst, I might send this Amber to your body."

Dangerous Knight

((do what?))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((The whole spartan mix-n-match xD I'm not very good at PLAYING as the Doctor or his companions))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku smiles patting his head, "You did a good job Love." She tilts her head, "My King.." The smiles a bit, stealing a kiss. "So, what would like to do?"

Amber let's out a groan opening her eyes, the bright lights off the hospital room making her wince. "Dear Lord, it's bright as ********." She frowns.. "no wonder Alexei hates it..." Manner looks at her tummy the lack of baby bump making her sigh in relief.

"Language Abigail!" Hisses the maid, she smacks her head. "There is a child in your presence!" She frowns as she smoothes out her dress. "Also, you named him Mordy.."

"How far?" Yuki asks tilting her head, she looks around, her hands shift to paws again with out her meaning to do so. She giggles at this though, "Look Archon! I'm fluffy!" She laughs, "Not only am I the youngest Getsu, but apparently I'm a halfling..I didn't know this till recently."

Blinking the Doc. Raises and eyebrow, "Again, Icabod, I really don't think I can be much of help."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei grins at Neku. "Well, since I traditionally have to wait until after we're married to do that, I figure we could go catch some sleep...I know your drunken unconsciousness was a reprieve for you, but I still need to get some." He says, kissing her cheek.

Gloria turns to Amber with a small smile. "I take it you're back?" She asks, smoothing her white coat.

Archon tilts his head. "A halfling?" He asks, blinking, his eyes flash white. "Ah, daughter of Kaiser, the Were, and Lilith..." He smiles. "I have a little secret, between friends." He says softly, walking toward Kaiser's house. "And I don't really think anyone else knows it."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber's shadows reach to cover the walls, the vampire sighs closing her eyes. "Yea~" the vampire looks up. "It was weird as Hell...I dreamt I was preggo.."

Yuki tilts her head, "What secret? " she asks yawning a bit, "I keep none...I try not to at least secrets turn ugly." She says removing her scarf, she wraps it around Archon's gently "It's going to get cold soon."

Neku smirks a bit, "Aye! I was proud of that...I don't really remember the whole thing but I tied Max." She smiles she leans forward, kissing him again."King Alexei, you're waiting till we're married? How very gentlemanly like...we only have a few weeks.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I said traditionally." Alexei says, grinning, the tip of one of his fangs was visible. "I never said that I had plans to...Though I doubt we'll have time alone together until after the wedding anyway."

Archon blinks. "It's about Max and Kyle...And why they don't know their father."

"Bet that was weird." Gloria says, giggling. "Max keeps saying we could have one, but I'm not sure...I mean, I've seen how his other sons have grown into fine men, but I'm not sure.." She blushes and covers her mouth. "Um...Let's keep that between us, yeah?" She says, shivering as she notices Amber's shadow, her halo glows brightly above her head.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Well, I'm guessing you're going to say you're their father." Yuki says as closes her eyes, "I recall you calling Lou, Max and Kyle prodigal sons who've returned." She opens her eyes as they glow.

Neku closes the doors with the wave her hand, locking them. The window darken as well "We're alone now..Just shortly.."

Amber smiles delighted someone trusted her, the shadows shrinking back to her."I think you should do it~ kids are cute..from a distance."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei's eyes flash their usual blood red. "Are you insinuating that we do it here?" He asks, smirking at Neku. "Not that I'm opposed...But Amber should be waking up soon."

Gloria nods, sighing. "I'm also worried that I would be so busy raising our baby to really work here." She admits, sitting on the bed beside Amber. "I just...I don't know if I can have one! I mean, I'm ancient..." She smirks. "You and Alexei are over a thousand years old chronologically, but biologically only in your early hundreds, maybe." She sighs. "I'm going to be....Well, pretty-old-times-three soon."

Archon tilts his head. "I call them that, but I had three biological children." He says, smiling softly. "Angelique, Kyle, and Max...So I guess that makes me your great-grandfather?" He tilts his head as they arrive at Kaiser's. "Please try to keep this between us...Max has enough of an ego as it is." He smiles warmly, his eyes glowing bright like the sky above them.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku's eyes shift white, "Amber is with Gloria, I can't really hear them but it looks like girl chat." She shrugs her shoulders, she sighs unlocking the door, waving her hand as the doors open. "Let's just wait, I'm sure something stupid is about to happen anyhow.."

"Max does a pretty big ego." Yuki agrees with a nod of her head, "Your secret is safe with me." She gently knocks 'I went from having no family to a big weird one... ' Yuki looks around surprised "Hey! We walked outside with out me being scared...well, that's one step closer to going back to work."

Amber sits up pulling the blanket around her shoulders "You're training Yuki, maybe she can take over while you have your child?" She asks tilting her head "It'll be alright Gloria, you're just nervous...I understand babies are a big thing." She smiles "But....maybe it's worth it."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Gloria taps her chin. "You do have a point...But I also fear that when I go on maternity leave, the nurses will start slacking." She sighs, rubbing the back of her neck. "Like they always do when I'm not here."

Alexei kisses Neku, smiling. "Next time we have a moment alone, I'm all yours." He says, standing, he groans as he stretches. "Well...We've put it off enough, let's go see Em and plan this damn wedding already."

Archon smiles. "I think it works better when you've got someone who is keeping you from dwelling on your memory." He says, setting her down gently as they walk in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff