Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

he caught the monkey in his hat. "can you hold the monkey please?" he asked lola. he had a full head of long green hair.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee struggles against the hat, chattering furiously. 'It stinks!!!!!!' He complains mentally, finally throwing it off of himself and running to Lola, climbing onto her shoulder, shaking as he glares at Ikki. 'How can a human smell that bad??' He thinks, the necklace laying on the ground.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku mumbles somthing out of boredom, she shifts to a small lizard deciding to climb the walls. The shift shaper had counted, and it should be okay to go back. ' I can always change my face.' the seven year old thinks as she passes Ikki and the rest. 'So much trouble over bread.' she thinks as the lizard contuined to walk. 'Oh, I haven't tried shifting to that het.. She thinks slyling making her way into the shop across. Better not try a new form.

The woman rolls her eyes. "Are you daft?" she asks, "We are in the middle of war, there's hardly food for any of us idiot." with that being said she walks off "Stupid children.."

"You're stupid!" Neku hisses as she wiggles its way into a window doubting se was heard.

Blessed Gekko

User Image
✖Lola✖

Lola looked over to see the Lemor on her shoulder. She then bent down and picked up the necklace. She turned to the monkey and muttered,"Where did you get this from?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee chatters once again, making a shrugging motion. His tail flicks back and forth as he watches her with his intelligent eyes. 'This one seems nice....so far.' He thinks, his Azure-colored eyes locked with hers.

Dangerous Knight

"cover your ears" ikki said using a dragon roar, his roar became a massive spider web, it targeted bee.

Blessed Gekko

User Image
✖Lola✖

Lola cupped her ears quickly as the man made a noise that made a web that looked like it would hit her little friend. I guess I'm not the only one with a secret power... she thought.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee leaps from Lola's shoulder and chatters angrily. "Hey! You aren't dragon-kin!!!" He freezes, cursing quietly. "Screw it..." He shifts into his normal form, his brown hair flowing into his face. "I still say it...You aren't Dragon-kin so what are you doing speaking in our tongues?"

Blessed Gekko

((ooc: I have to go now Its getting pretty late, see you guys later.))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
They dance weirdly The mise thinks as she watches people seem to move to her music. Kind of like trained beasts. She shivers, she hated to think that if she slipped they could see her. She hums letting her music fill the town sqaure. 'I could make you go crazy Noise thinks smirking for a second.

Dangerous Knight

ikki grinned "it talks" he said, his roar scared the humans away "and he's the devil." ikki looked at him. he looked around and headed uptowards neku's hiding spot "excuse me little missy" he said sitting next to her and handing her the bread.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku looks up at the man having drifted off to sleep is now surpised. She lets out an 'Eep!' as she hurriedly crawls away from the freakishly tall human. "W-what?"

Dangerous Knight

((Ikki's short for his age))

he chased after her, "hold up!" he shouted

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[She thinks all adults are just freakishly tall]]

"I'm sorry I stole the bread!" Neku shouts running on all fours as she shifts to a white fox. Its fur grey with dirt, you could see its ribs as she ran she began to slow down as she ran into the shady parts of the market.

Dangerous Knight

"it's ok" he said following her. ikki was keeping up with her, "hold it" he cried kicking a stand over that got in his way "sorry!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff