Welcome to Gaia! ::

RIZA HONG

User Image

Riza just smirked as he commented on her being his favorite. She wasn’t sure if she should take him seriously or not, he acted like such a kid sometimes it was hard to judge. They had been working together for quite a while now, and there were some instances where their relationship seemed more than just partners. Unfortunately though no actually conversation as to what those times meant had happened yet. “I’m not going to smoke in here I know better.” She retorted, and slipped them back into her pocket. Eliot really did have strange rules with his car and when he pulled over to answer his phone Riza let out a small groan. “You should just let me answer it, or better yet let me drive.” She grumbled and crossed her arms, slumping more into the seat and looked out the window.

When Eliots normal answer to his phone was cut off though, Riza looked back at him. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity. Apparently there was more to this noise complaint than first thought. The smile that crossed her face was probably just as bad as Eliot answering the phone in excitement but she didn’t care. She was already taking out the side arm and making sure it was loaded when Eliot got off the phone and turned on the sirens. Eliot was right. It did appear that something much more interesting had come up, but it all started with a noise complaint. ‘Just what the hell is actually going on…’ She thought as they raced off to the apartment complex. Her communicator bussed and she glanced down at it, it was Aria, wanting help with racers and a turned child in her apartment. “Well ********] Riza groaned and quickly went into shooter mode.

By the time they got to the complex their comunicators had gone off a few more times but Riza wasn’t checking them, she was to focused on the thought of killing some damn mutants. She got out of the car and was ready to change inside with Eliot but he told her to stay out. “Eliot.” She started, but quickly stopped herself, there was no point in arguing with him right now and someone had to make sure mutants didn’t go running around the city. She nodded to him. “Don’t get bit.” She warned him as he ran inside the building, that was the closest Riza would ever get to actually expressing concern for someone’s safety. There was no be careful, watch your back, it was just don’t get bit with ‘or else I’ll be the one to shoot you’ always implied. She could hear gunshots as Eliot made his way up to wherever Aria’s apartment was and she found herself wishing for him to come out of there safely.

Riza was at an acceptable distance from the door, her sniper drawn and aimed at the door, there was no way she was going to let a mutant into her city. This apartment complex was already lost in her mind, she had gone in everyone would have been shot, regardless of if they were bitten or not, no chances could be taken. As Dante swaggered his way across the street Riza sighed, did she really want to put her life into this man who seemed to rarely take things seriously, not really but that was her orders. The smirk he had on his face made Riza’s hand shake a little in frustration, this wasn’t a game, they had a duty to protect the people of this city from outbreaks like this and if they weren’t careful it would quickly get out of hand.

Shots were fired that bounced off the asphalt and car. “What the hell!” Riza quickly dove for cover. That damned civilian with a gun was on the roof firing at her, probably thinking that she was a mutant or would turn into one. “Eliot.” She shouted through her comm, there was no way she was going to waste the time to type it out. “Shooters on the roof. Get your a** up there and take care of it before he ends up killing me.” She sounded very annoyed as she waited for the shots to stop firing so she could get a back to fully watching the doors again. Riza knew better then to get out of the bush with out checking so she used her rifle to peer through the leaves and bit her lip in frustration. She fired a couple shots, each hitting their mark into a racers head. “Racers are coming out of the building and I got stuck in a bush trying not to get my head blown off.” She hissed over the comm, frustrated at herself for getting stuck in a very stupid situation.

iNZANE_0ne

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

A couple of flights of stairs, a few steps, a corner and Dante's got guns in his face. Oh wait, he recognised this gun; not the first time Eliot had pointed it at him. Dante gave the barrel a quick slap, "Get that thing outta my face. I see you've been having fun." He smirked, drawing his eyes to Aria, "Guess I don't get your stuff after all."

Before he knew it, Eliot had begun advancing, signalling for the pair to follow. Flicking his thumb across the tip of his nose, he opened a palm and stretched his arm outwards, cockily tilting his head at Aria, "After you, Miss." Shaking his head with a smirk, he took his rifle in both hands, ready to end anything planning to end them. He switched between looking ahead of of Eliot and turning around to walk backwards at check their six constantly. A familiar voice with a hint of panic blared through Eliot's comm, Riza warning the trio of the shooter on the roof and the overflowing mutants. Dante raised an eyebrow slightly, "So, what's the plan big guy? Something dangerous and exciting, I hope." He finished, a toothy grin across his face.
User Image

User Image

More relaxed, Augustine watched the pink flash in his vision as his partner moved her hands behind her head obviously relaxing more herself. If he had intensified hearing he would not doubt the loudest thing would be her stomach grumbling. Despite her small nature she did eat a lot, and on more than one occasion he had witnessed it. Not that he ever complained, but some men in their world might. "You do not need to remind me. I have accompanied you on many occasions when you were starving in a similar manner that you are now. After all this time of knowing you I find that I hardly mind your ravenous hunger." Augustine said smoothly, his deep voice soothing against the racket of the slums.

The marking, the stain on the door and on the fate of the man inside was stuck in Mei's head. It bothered her how cruel the world was and he understood and he wished it was different but he knew better to dream of something so unlikely. This was the cast-off's of everyone who chose to stay behind or could not get to Twin Earth in the first place. "No they are not. However, it is best not to dwell on it." Augustine said truthfully as he glanced to the small girl. The petite body, the lush locks of pink hair, and the eyes like a sparkling pond from his childhood. Their partnership had grown subtlety into a friendship over the years. It was easier to work with someone you liked in the sense that it never got boring, but it also was more difficult in the sense of a fight if your partner was harmed or killed. This troubles August, but he never made an audible thought to Mei about it. Despite everything they had scene he tried not to let her dwell on the bad. Mei was like a flower, feisty and hungry for the sun but the cold of the darkness tried to wither at her. It would if she let it, and somehow August would not let that happen. He preferred to see her in her shining glory than stuck in a pit of despair.

In her eyes was the pit he often thought she fell in when she got to close to these dismal situations, however she sparked to life when she returned to talking about food. It was hard not to smile, let alone not laugh a bit. It was a warm laugh, one that escaped his serious face rarely. In his jacket he felt his phone vibrate as he grabbed it and looked to it. "Looks like there is a situation in sector z." Augustine interrupted, despite that fact he would rather talk about food with Mei than fighting off the cruel monsters waiting for them.

"I think we should go Mei. We may be off the clock but I think you would be less than pleased if someone got hurt and we could have helped stopped the situation. Apparently citizens have been harboring mutants." He said, his voice and face serious.

"I was planning on going home, and relax. Did you have something better in mind?" He asked curiously as he waited for her response to the emergency text they received. The crowd moved around them like a wave of water, none bothering them too much. "Mei," Augustine murmured, "If you do not want to go home tonight, you do not have to. My living space has plenty of room and you would be no burden to me." He said watching her, his ice eyes watching her with a concerned expression. It was not the first time she spoke of her cousin in such a manner, though he never asked deep questions of the situation August figured out most of the key points.

Aria
                                                            On the way

Demonic Member

7,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Echo Kitsune-bi

Echo fell asleep on the desk and tilted his head a bit. Then heard gun shot not to far from his shop, he tilted his head to the other side and opens his cyan eyes. Looking a little bit tired and slowly raised his head just a bit to focus his vision, he rubbed his eyes and then soon reality hit him he panicked and check his air tank on his back 'Oh s**t!' Echo yelled out, he got up quickly and ran to the back of the room and opens a closet he pulls a new air tank and disable the old one for the new. Echo sighed of relief and heads back to his chair but he wondered what was the gun fire happened, he went to the back and opened the door he walks in the alley to see whats going on. Echo sees someone in front of a run down apartment then he looks up and sees a person shooting from above. Echo ducked down low from the fires of the shooter but can't put his finger on whom that person is shooting at.

Echo notices a vehicle and thought for a sec, 'Wait is that....' Echo said to himself, once more he studied the vehicle and then it hit him, 'Is that... Who I think it is?' He questioned himself but kept low from the armed civilian. Echo lay down on the ground to see if someone was there under the vehicle, but he can only see knees from under the vehicle. He drew himself up off the ground and against the brick wall. 'What do I do?' Echo questioned to himself quietly. Echo still looks around and let out a sigh to calm himself down before his air tank would run out. He looks at the shooter and thinks for a bit 'If I help would I get into deep trouble?' Again echo questioned himself still leaning against the brick wall across the run down apartment. 'God damn it think you moron...' He whispered to himself, then takes his sling shot out and aims at the shooter. He takes a bullet out from his pocket and lined it up. He aims at the shooter and draws back the rubber of the sling shot then fires it. The amount of the force of the shot was able to puncture the skin of the shooter, 'Gotcha.' Echo whispered and hid in the shadows again and against the brick wall. Echo reloads his sling shot and gets read, if the shooter shot another bullet that would be his signal to shoot again. Echo takes a breather.
                                                              User Image

User Image

⇥☣Location☣: Bar in Sector O ☣With☣: Xanthus and some others ☣Outfit☣: Psycho

⇱═════ But I have promises to keep,
                                                      And miles to go before I sleep...

₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋

The late afternoon breeze brushed against Christ's face and he delighted in its embrace. He was sitting on his fire safety stairwell that was attached to the side of his home. Taking a puff of his cherry-flavored cigarette, he received a message about a firefight down in Sector Z on his cellular device. "Hmm.. Looks like there are more than enough people on their way there already. No need to expand that list." He went back to reading his book about Robert Frost; Christ enjoyed reading, especially when it involved such interesting people and their lives. After some time of reading, he went back into his apartment. It wasn't anything extravagant like the places in Sector A, but they were homey enough to satisfy Christ's expectations; he lived in Sector L. He opened up his fridge to find something to heat up, failed to remember to buy groceries the other day. With a sigh, he remembered that Xanthus was working today, perhaps they could meet up and share a drink. Pulling out his messaging device, he dialed in Xanthus' number and sent him a text reading, "Hey Xan. Out of food. Can I pass by your bar?" He shoved the device back into his pocket, sure the text sounded rude, but Xanthus knew Christ well enough to know what he meant.

Slinging his FN FAL over his shoulder, Christ headed out the door, but didn't forget to keep a few rounds of ammo in his knapsack; never know when something may go down. His FN FAL was customized to not only aid in precession and lessen kickback, but was also made to double as a storage device for Christ's metal poles. He practiced various martial arts, one of which included the usage of sticks, Eskrima. He locked the metal door behind him and headed down the stairwell out into the city streets and signaled for a pick up at a public transportation stop.

However, before he was allowed in the vehicle, he had to stomp out his cigarette. "That one was starting to drag anyway." He clambered into the car and waited for his stop at the bar in Sector O. He didn't live too far from there, so the ride wouldn't be too long.

At Sector O, a small walk away from Xanthus' bar, Christ paid for the trip here and waved the driver a goodbye. He looked out towards the rest of the street and saw how different their world was compared to the remnants of the past. "This is what we fight for. To keep what's left of our home together." Slightly smiling inward to himself, Christ walked over to the bar and opened the door and the first thing he noticed was Xanthus making an idiot of himself. With a cool, deep voice, Christ called out to him. "Hey Xanthus, I see your enjoying yourself."
                                                      ₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋₋

And miles to go before I sleep. ═════

Quote:
"PateFist"

Quote:
"candie_girl23"

Shirtless Lunatic

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
EliotMaskwaJames

User Image

Eliot's communicator began to blare from his pocket. It was Riza requesting help.

"Alright. New plan," he said, beginning to turn back around. "Dante and Aria, you keep heading to the roof. I'mma head down and help Riza. And when you get him, let me kick the s**t out of him before you arrest him! No one takes pot shots at my girl!"

And with that, he darted right back down the stairs, blasting any mutants in his way, until he got to Riza.

"Miss me, girl?" he said with a smirk. "Jesus, where the hell is Augustine? He should be here by now!" Eliot figured he'd been called already, but wanted to make sure. "I don't have his number. Can you text him and see where he's at? I'll watch your a**. I got ammo fo dayz!"

Eliot turned back around and shot at any mutant that came out of the building. He then heard a loud bang, fallowed by a large mutant bursting out of the building.

"Demolisher!" he shouted. "I got this! Just worry about getting Augustine over here!"

Eliot rushed at the mutant and began firing at it. For the most part, it was unphased. It was at that time he realized taking on the monster by himself wasn't too good of an idea. He needed help.

"Alright, I've changed my mind! I need a little help!" he shouted as the monster drew closer towards him.

User Image
"I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY BEAR GOD DAMN HANDS!"

((OOC: New OOC Thread))

env0shro0m

Loekii

candie_girl23

Demonic Member

7,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Echo Kitsune-bi

Echo took a peek around the corner and looks up at the roof to see if the shooter was there. He couldn't see the shooter so he took it that his hit the dude pretty hard with that bullet that he shot up there. But then.. He heard a large mutant then Eliot's voice shouted. Echo took his sling shot and load it with another bullet he than aims at the head of the beast and steadied his breathing then fires a shot and duck for cover. 'Shiiittt..... What the hell am I doing right now?' he asked himself, as he cleared his mind that his friend was in trouble he shot another bullet and missed hitting the wall creating a bullet hole. 's**t...' Echo whispered slamming him palm against his forehead. 'Way to go moron...' he said to himself, then tries again. As he silently helps Eliot the best he can when Eliot shouted out another persons name for back up. Echo hated getting into violence but he can't just sit there and watch as the soldiers end up in a tight corner. Echo tries not to draw the mutants attention so he uses medium hits of the bullets enough that pierce it skin, Echo ducked low and wait for the right time to hit again then as he reached for more ammo he realized he used up all of it. 'Damn it... I'm out...' He whispered to himself. He looks back at his shop then looks around the corner to see if the beast noticed him or not. 'Damn it. This is no use...' He said, Echo looks around for anything to hit the mutant and nothing is worth to damage on. Echo leaned against the wall again and takes another breather and thinks quickly.

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Evi Ethereal

User Image
If you could soldier onHeadstrong into the stormI’ll be here waiting on the other sideDon’t look backThe road is longThe first days of the war are goneTake back your former throne and turn the tideCause if you never leave home, never let goYou’ll never make it to the great unknown till youKeep your eyes open, my loveSo tell me you’re strong, tell me you seeI need to hear it, can you promise me toKeep your eyes open, my loveJust past the circumstanceThe first light, a second chanceNo child could ever dance the way you do

▒▒▒▒▒ █████████████ ███████ ▒▒▒▒▒
||Location: Sector Z|| ═══ ||Company: August, Echo, Eliot, Riza, others|| ═══ ||Outfit: ThePink|| ═══ ||OOC: sorry for the late post||

User Image

════════ || ════ ▒▒▒▒▒ ════ || ════════ || ════▒▒▒▒▒ ════ || ════════

"Most people would rather be shown kindness before being cast out to their death, but being cruel is easier than caring." She grumbled before sighing, "But you're right, shouldn't dwell on it to much, especially when there is nothing to be done." As she said this Mei waved a hand about as if the action would dispelled the bad thoughts away. For the time being she could shove these thoughts away and think on something so much more important..Like eating. She gave her stomach a quick pat as it gave a low grumble, a small remember that it in fact had not yet eaten itself and would love to feed before it was force to do so. "Soon now, soon. Moo Shu pork, sesame chicken, stir fried rice, and steamed vegetables. Maybe their will even be pizza wannabes and some ice cream" She crooned to the tortured stomach, making it promises to feel it till it busted, well almost anyway. August's warm laughter, a rarely heard melody, reached her ears and she looked up at him with a warm small. He was always so serious, rarely smiling, rarely laughing, hiding his emotions behind that mask. As their time together as partners passed and ever so slightly began to shift into something more she had been glad to find she could make him laugh at times. "Laugh while you can, my friend, but I plan to make you eat just as much as I do." her smile turned into a grin as a mischievous light jumped around in her eyes.

Both their attentions were turned away from the conversation at hand by vibrating cellphones alerting to an incoming message. Dragging the device out of her short pockets Mei flipped it open, quickly thumbing through her message to till she got to blinking unopened envelope. Her grin died down into a grim line and the mischievous light went out all together. Mutants in Sector Z, assistance was being requested. They were currently in Sector Y, not to far from Z at all. "Of course, we're going!" she scoffed, the very thought of not going never crossing her mind. Sector Z was a highly populated area with more people crammed into small apartments than was probably healthy. It was also one of the cheapest places to live. All the same, even one mutant running lose their could cause a lot of damage, could ruin so many lives in more than one way. "You're right, could never live with myself if people ended up hurt because I valued food over another life."

As they talked they had come to a stop again, the wave of people continue to flow past, undaunted by the two rocks that rose up in their path. "If you can call window shopping better. Though I could of just as likely ended up at the gym or the shooting range, but now.." Mei shrugged to indicated this latest turn of events change how her evening would turn depending on how it would end. The thumb of her right hand flew across the keypad of her phone as she typed out a quick reply to Aria. Her left hand unzipped her jacket a little so that she could easily get to her guns when the time came.

Contacts: <REPLY> Aria
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Supply donuts with that coffee and you have a deal

She pushed send and shove the phone back into her pocket, but didn't look back up at August as she thought over his offer. She hadn't spoken of her cousin much when she had first met August, only saying in a passing comment that she had returned to Earth, this place trying to masquerade as Hell, to find a lost relative. Someone who got left behind in the mad scramble to Twin Earth. Slowly though, as she became more comfortable around this man, she had opened a little bit more. Telling a few childhood stories about a boy who had been her family and best friend. So many good memories of her cousin filled her mind, but none of them matched up to the person now living in the second bedroom of her apartment. She had been so excited when she had found her cousin after so many years of looking. Recently she had stopped talking about him altogether, on the occasion when she did it was not usually to say something good. Mei chewed on her lip as she thought it over, aware of the seconds she was wasting. She looked back up at the concerned face of her friend. "I suppose only a fool turns down the request of going to a handsome man's house." She joked, turning to start walking again as she felt a blush ever so slightly flush her face. Mei had never actually called him handsome before, though the thought had certainly entered her thought more than once. He was handsome, strong, and reliable. She could always count on him to have her back, wither it be in a firefight or simply needing some to complain to, if she ever decided to follow that course. "Let's just deal with this first and then I'll give you an answer." Because when going up against mutants, and humans for that matter, not every one made it back alive. Now, that was really something she didn't want to talk about.

Sector Z was in a hell of a lot shape than the other Sectors, and currently it was taking a nice beaten. Mei could hear the gunshots well be fore she turned the corner, her twin glocks were already out and in her hands, safety off. A small distorted creature that had once been human was darting down the street at break neck speed. Right hand raised, trigger pulled, the creature dropped to the ground with a bullet lodged in his brain. This was all second nature to any soldier by now, taking out the mutants that plagued them. "Ooohh...Well, that is not good." Clearly she was stating the obvious. The Big Bear was taking on Demolisher..BY HIMSELF! The hulking mutant had taken a liking to Eliot but before it reached a shot rang out from a nearby shop, a bullet thudding into a wall. "And now we have civilians." The Demo turned from Eliot, its attention now on the general area that the last shot had rang out from. "So, a nice little game of tag? I distract it and group up with James and Hong? I'm faster than you." And, in her opinion, a better shot but that a debate best left for another time.

Demonic Member

7,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Echo Kitsune-bi

Echo heard a gun fire and looked at the mutant. 'Could that be someone else fire that it heard or mine??' Echo questioned to himself. He kept his eye on the mutant and then caught a glimpse of a pink haired girl. 'hm?' he thought. Then turned his head towards the huge mutant. 's**t...' Echo whispered, he looks at the pink haired girls gun and studied it for a few seconds. 'Yeah, like that gun is going to bring that thing down.' Echo said quietly. He looks back that the beast and tightly held his sling shot, he saw a glimpse of a rock and picked it up, he draws back the sling shot cord with the rock ready to fire. 'If I just aim right for the eye...' Echo said as he slowly aimed at the right eye of the beast then fired the sharp rock, as the shot was fired it was a success on hitting the eye. Echo smirked from under the gas mask and ran back to his shop to grab a AO-63 assault rifle and load it.

He looks out the window to see if the thing chased him, which he wished it didn't. He loaded the gun with acid bullets, Echo ran out of his shop and looks at the beast once more. He let out a huge breath then ran out of the alley way passing the beast, he saw the pink haired girl and then tosses the AO-63 assault rifle with the acid bullets inside for greater damage. 'Take this and use that damn thing!!!' Echo yelled and the gun slid by the girls feet. Echo kept on running and passes the two figures as the mutant ran after Echo. '[******** me!!' Echo said to himself and then pulled his pistol out as he turned to face the beast that was in front of the girl and the other male figure. Echo calmed his breathing before his air tank runs out of radiation, as he aims for the left eye of the beast before shooting 'Use that gun I gave you!! the bullets are packed with Acid and it will deal great damage on the damn thing.' Echo yelled out at the pink haired girl.
User Image

User Image

"Survival of the fittest is how our world works Mei, once someone is unable to contribute to society they are cast out to fend for themselves." Augustine said seriously, his guard put back up by the message about the mutants. It was not time to get distracted, for if he got distracted then he could get himself or his partner killed. If Mei died because of him being careless he would not forgive himself. How strange it was to think only a few years of knowing the girl and he already would not dare risk her life for his own. That was friendship he supposed. Emotions were powerful, and sometimes they lead to rash decisions or lack of thinking all together. In all honesty he did not know which was worse, but for the time being his head was clear. "If I could change it Mei, I would. We already bought him one more day. It is the best we can do with what we have." He replied smoothly, his body drained from the long shifts of being a soldier. It just got longer with the message about the mutants.

"We will get you plenty of food after, my treat." He said with a small smile, his ran a hand through his long hair and the blue glimmer on the leather patch dispensed as he gazed upon sector z, where the mutants were. In the faint wind he could hear the bullets whirling,however if there was any yelling the wind overlapped it and allowed not a peep to reach his ears. "If I ate as much as you I would have a heavy heart and in need of a doctor." Augustine retorted, his voice sarcastic.

"It is because you have a good heart and a conscious, two unusual attributes and in some ways dangerous for a soldier to have." He murmured then added, "However, you are loyal.Loyalty is a attribute taken for granted but essential to any army."

The wave of people drifted away from sector z, and around them. Augustine moved quickly through the crowd, his height allowing him to make others move without trying and this lead to a easier path for Mei to cross in considering her much shorter height. In this sense he was thankful to be so tall, in others he wished he could shaved a few inches off. Speed, strength and precision were his more admirable physical attributes, but being able to reach people in tight spots or getting out of corners were never an easy task for him. "Well at least you know you have options." He replied, his tone teasing as he and her maneuvered the crowd growing thicker as they reached the edge of sector z. The gunshots were more clear, the ringing in their ears began to grow louder, and with gunshots came the yelling of other soldiers and a menacing sound of the mutants. Besides the low level ones there was a higher level. They all had nicknames for the beasts but he refused to call them by any sort of name. Why? He was not really sure himself he just did not really want to or have a need. When he spoke people listened, and there was rarely ever any mis-communications.

Augustine listened to her silence, it was probably over her cousin considering he never asked about him and she was more comfortable that way. It seemed to him that financial strain was a heavy load on her shoulders. Augustine understood how much financial strive to support one in Neos City let alone supporting two. Many with families lived in poverty because of the expense. Augustine was not one for pity, he admired her loyalty to family when so many often forsake it for survival. In some respect he figured she did not want to be pitied, just understood. It was hard to understand anyone who would support family is such a way anymore. It was unusual, and in some ways it was reckless and dangerous. However, he understood for it was something he yearned for. A family that he could care for. His family as far as he was concerned was dead to him. Not that even Mei knew much besides he had forsaken them. No one else knew even that much. To say Augustine was secretive, and often let very few people close to him was an understatement.

Augustine turned back his head,slightly distracted. "Did you just-call me handsome?" He asked shocked as he turned to her, not missing the slight pink of her face. However, he thought it was the flush from the speed they were traveling. The size of the sectors towards the dangerous section was much larger than the clean side of the city. "Uh-yeah. We can plan our plans afterward when we finished with the situation." He said stiffly as he looked to the location of the bullets, the ringing, and the monsters.

"I will cover you." He said his voice all business, like he was on the clock. The sarcastic, the warm Augustine gone like he was never there. With little effort, he took off his leather jacket revealing an array of weaponry. His favorite gun was strapped to his back, he had a katana strapped to his back, and several large daggers with a jagged edge strung on leather holsters on his lean hips. "You may be faster in tighter spaces but I could give you a run for your money in the open." He replied allowing her to to what she needed to do as he attached a scope to his rifle. With ease he aimed it, and shot a few rounds into the building, hitting the mutants and avoiding his fellow soldiers. With more troops, the soldiers could gained the upper-hand.

The higher-level mutant, known as a demolisher to the soldiers. He aimed, keeping far away from Elliot, and he balanced his rifle on top of a rusted and broken down car. He aimed for the legs first, allowing the rounds to filter out. The mutant lingered, and then fell to its knees, the bones in its feet and ankles shattered. The size of the monster the threat was now more manageable for Elliot, who had an appreciation for battle. Augustine knew better than to take his fun from him as he looked up to the higher levels. From this level he could not get anymore damage or use, so h moved with his long strides and walked into the open, taking the scope of his rifle. He stood distant enough to not get swiped but close enough for Elliot and the others to see his arrival, with his partner and friend Mei.

"Miss us Elliot?" He called out, aiming and putting rounds into the flesh of the monster before them. Augustine aimed twice and shot once, always careful not to shoot something besides his intended target. Between moving to keep out of the mutants line of sight, and watching Mei to cover her if possible threats were to appear he had lost a lot of the thoughts that were lingering when he had been just conversing with Mei. The smell of rot was worse here than anywhere else but his nose smelled nothing but metal. The ringing in his ears seemed faint, but he knew he would need to get them checked. The only sound he could hear was the faint yelling of his fellow soldiers, and his own heartbeat.

MARIE HONG

User Image
Marie glanced up as the bells attached to the door jingled as it opened and Xanthus walked in. She smiled as he walked over to the table, Xan wasn’t the manliest of men she knew but he should still be more of a help then just herself trying to get out of a soldiers grip. She glanced back at Kyle and smiled at him, acting surprised when Xan draped his arm across her shoulders. His whine though made Marie let out a small giggle, something had probably happened between him and his bandmates which is why he was complaining about needing a beer. She had no idea who was an actual couple in the band but she just figured there was some weird love triangle going on between the three men. None of them seemed to be completely straight. A huff came out of Maries mouth when she was pushed aside by Xan so he could get to the soldiers at the table, making an invitation for them to want him instead. She wasn’t angry though, if anything she was glad that now she was free to get back to work but she was frustrated that Xan was hitting on her potential tips. “Come on Xanthus lets get you that beer.” She said, pulling him away from the table and waving at the four soldiers that now looked a little uncomfortable by Xans suggestion.

The soldiers comms and devices started going off. Report codes were being sent out to everyone about the fight that was happening down in sector Z between the soldiers and mutants but the four soldiers were to plastered to go into the feild. Marie chewed at her lip as she started to worry able to understand some of what was being reported because of Riza. Her sister was on duty today and was probably one of the first ones down to the battle. ‘Riza’s damn partner Eliot James always loved to rush into things without thinking of safety first.’ She thought but her face was full of worry. She hated that Riza was doing such a dangerous job, she could have just as easily found a nice safe job as a civilian where she wouldn’t be putting her life on the line. The sheer danger of the job as a soldier worried Marie but also the political aspects where the soldiers had almost complete control over how laws were in forced made Marie loathe the justice system. She had made her feelings very clear to Riza but all it did was cause a rift between the two sisters . Marie shook her head, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. Riza was going to be fine and when she came back Marie would give her an earful about being reckless. The bells jingling fully pulled her out of her thoughts as she looked up to see that Christ had entered the bar.

Christ started talking to Xan about him enjoying himself and Marie escaped back behind her counter. She took out a beer and set it on the counter for Xan, he would probably start nursing the bottle and complain about Zan and Tristian she figured. “So Christ, skipping out on all the action?” She joked and mentally kicked herself. She shouldn’t be thinking about her sister and she deffinately shouldn’t be bothering a customer about how he chooses to spend his hours. “Doesn’t matter to as long as you spend your free time here.” She added “Now what can I get for you?”
RIZA HONG

User Image

Riza was camped out hiding in the shrubbery as she shot at the mutants that were leaking out of the apartment while she waited for the shooting above to stop. When it finally did she started to get out of the bush just in time for Eliot to come running out of the building. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw him. “Thank god.” She muttered, happy he was still in one piece with any luck this would all be over and the threat to society would neutralized. She quickly took out her phone to text Carr but put it away again with the mention of a demolisher the phone was quacking forgotten. “No way in hell am I letting you handle it on your own.” She said but Eliot was already rushing the mutant. “Dumb skull.” She groaned and fired some shots at the mutant as well but they seemed to have no effect on the fully formed monster.

Shots were being fired though that wasn’t from herself or Eliot and she looked to see a civilian firing at the mutant as well but at least it wasn’t the shooter from the building. She watched as he tossed something to a pink haired woman and a tall man. ‘Finally Mei and Carr are here.’ She thought, happy to have the back up. “Don’t fire! What they ******** is that guy doing.” Riza suddenly yelled to Eliot as the civilian started running towards the mutant. She would gladly kill a person once they were bit but to shoot someone because they were being stupid was not something she wanted to do. If he got bit though that civilian would have a bullet in his head faster than you would believe.

As the boy started running, catching the attention of the mutant a loud shot rang out that did a good number on the mutants leg. She let out a laugh or relief, Carr’s M16 did wonders some times. Carr made a comment to Eliot as he walked forward and it helped ease the tension in Riza’s body. This was almost over the Demolisher was slowly but surely being taken down and there hadn’t been any more Racers since Eliot came out of the building. She figured he must have gotten a little trigger happy on his way down to help her. “Trust us Augustine we are happy to see you.” Riza told him as she made her way closer to the mutant. “You too Mei” She added. A thank you was probably in order but if Riza was going to offer one for their help it would be later after everything was taken care of.

iNZANE_0ne

PateFist

Evi Ethereal

Nero Kenji

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
EnjoyReeding

candie_girl23

User Image
Mayday! Mayday!The ship is slowly sinkingThey think I'm crazy but they don't know the feelingThey're all around me,Circling like vulturesThey wanna break me and wash away my colorsWash away my colorsTake me high and I'll singOh you make everything okay (okay, okay)We are one in the sameOh you take all of the pain away (away, away)Save me if I becomeMy demonsI cannot stop this sickness taking overIt takes control and drags me into nowhere

▒▒▒▒▒ █████████████ ███████ ▒▒▒▒▒
||Location: Bar || ═══ ||Company: Christ and Marie || ═══ ||Outfit: click and the jacket in side pic|| ═══ ||OOC:..||

User Image

"Aww, but you haven't even introduce me to your friend" he pouted as Marie started pulling him away from the table, "You always keep the good one for yourselves." He put up a small struggle as she continued to pull him away from the uncomfortable looking men, none of which had expected to be hit on by a pink haired man today. "You're only getting huffy because you're jealous that they like me best." Xanthus grumbled, his tone half disgruntle and half teasing. Turning around, walking backwards away from the table he winked at the ringleader of the group, "Don't worry, I'll be back." His easy-going grin turned into a smirk as a look of disgust crossed the man's face. Good, wasn't like his real goal was to actually end up in one of their beds. This was all just an act, a front put up for the sake of the band, though to be honest f**king people was jut so much fun as well. Of course, the gay act ha advantages with woman as well. Everyone wanted that gay best friend.

He turned his head slightly to the side as comm devices of the soldiers in the bar started going off as reports were being sent out about a mutant attack in Sector Z. Pale green eyes glanced over at a clock, taking in the time, before returning to staring straight ahead. "What idiot keeps a mutant. Dumb asses." he muttered before noticing that Marie seemed rather worried. "Ohh! Your sister or something other is a solider right?" He muttered before taking a seat on a bar stool. Leaning against his elbow resting on the bar he looked about the place with a bored expression. "Well, if it makes you feel any better I'm sure my cousin is off rushing to the rescue, even if she should be off the clock by now." He neither looked nor sounds very concerned about this fact in the slightest. If anything a certain degree of disdained entered his voice as he talked about her. The two had not gotten along that well, and things only seem to get worse as time dragged, but what did Mei really expect. So many years had passed since the two of them had been kids together, people changed, Xanthus sure had. His out-look on life was darker, his personality souring after a few years of being a street orphaned. The bell over the bar door jingle as the late afternoon sunlight filled the room before a familiar figure came strolling in.

"Jesus Christ, the devil just walked in." Xanthus said in a loud, disappointed voice, though a grin split his face. "When am I not enjoying myself." Standing up he lazily strolled over to his soldier friend, wrapping an arm around the taller and more muscular man's waist, before smiling slyly up at him. "Though I'm sure there are several more enjoyable things that can be done now that you are here. Just a matter of finding an unused room." Chuckling he detached himself from Christ and walks back towards the bar. Xanthus was aware that Christ was aware that his whole gay act was just a rouse, but that didn't mean he would exclude his friend from the act. Sitting back down he took the bottle Marie set out for him and took a swig, looking back over at Christ. "Let me guess, your fridge is empty and you are hoping to leech off me." He didn't even have to check his phone to guess all this. Among his friends Xanthus was well known for having a well stocked fridge, and not because he ate a lot. In all actuality he ate very little, but his cousin ate like a damn dinosaur. He turned to Marie as she asked her question, an eyebrow arching up slightly. "The only reason he is here is to mooch food off me and enjoy your company I'm sure." he answer for Christ, taking another drink before leaning back on the stool. "But before you answer the lovely lady's question, I have a more important one. Can I a bum a smoke? The dragon took my way. I swear she is on the war path." And by dragon he meant his cousin. She was adamant about making sure her no smoking rule was followed no matter what. While Xanthus really didn't smoke all that much, and he really didn't enjoy the cherry flavor s**t Christ smoked, he really needed a smoke right now. "And if that doesn't make things bad enough, I've woken up the last three days with Zane in my bed. Which reminds me. Marie, if he shows up don't give him anything to drink besides water. I'm tired of cleaning up his vomit." And thus the complaining began. As usually it mostly focus around Zane and Mei, because Xanthus could not bring himself to say something bad about Tristan.

User Image

User Image

⇥☣Location☣: Bar in Sector O ☣With☣: Xanthus and some others ☣Outfit☣: Psycho

⇱═════ But I have promises to keep,
                                                      And miles to go before I sleep...

Christ only scoffed lightly when Xanthus went about with his usual facade of gayety. He knew for some time now that Xanthus' actions were only a way to promote his band and himself with the ladies. He took a seat on the counter of the bar, opposite of Marie and listened to Xanthus' complaints of wanting a smoke. "Funny, I thought you hated my cherry-flavored beauties?" With that, Christ reached into his knapsack and tossed a pack of vanilla-flavored cigarettes to the pink haired male. "I was expecting you'd want some so I picked some up from my personal cache before I headed out. Also, here." He slid Xanthus his personal lighter on the table; it had the carving of his favorite saying etched into it. "But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." Believing that his friend would be satisfied with the items he had lent to him, Christ directed his attention to Marie.

"Oh don't listen to him Marie. You know I enjoy coming to visit you now and again." He spoke with a lighter tone, but a sense of calm was still evident in it. Christ had known her for a while and her bar was his usual spot to be at, save for his home and guard duty in one of the towers. "And yes, the job right now seems too crowded with the others and you know how much I dislike having to go on missions with others." On the job, Christ was colder and acted much more distant than he did out of it. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet, he already knew what he wanted to order. "How much does your pork chop cost again? Also, Xanthus, mind giving me some vodka?" Yes, Christ was part-Russian, yes, he drank vodka, but no. The two don't relate. The reason he drank the alcoholic beverage was because it was his mother's usual drink during celebrations.

And miles to go before I sleep. ═════

Quote:
"PateFist"

Quote:
"candie_girl23"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items