Welcome to Gaia! ::

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image

𝖛incent 𝖐elix 𝖗aven
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

There was a hand on his back. Vincent tensed as the one called Raphael suddenly appeared beside him. Slowly, the young vampire brought his hands down to his side. His hands balled into fist. There was no way Raphael could have moved so quickly with out Vincent realizing it. Slowly, he turned his head to face the other male with an obviously annoyed look. Before he could do anything, Raphael was gone. The smell of fresh blood still lingered.

Raphael appeared again, over by this Dragomir person. He watched as the two danced and played with one another, before Nikolai turned his attention to the other vampires in the room. A formal introduction from mister prim-and-proper. "Vincent. Vincent Raven," again he bowed his head slightly to greet the other. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mister Dragomir." He brought his hand up to run his fingers though his short black hair before a loud sigh caught his attention.

That was exactly how he was feeling right now. He smirked when he discovered it was another maid that had sighed. Vincent snickered as she quietly greeted the group before turning to him. He was a bit surprised by as the young lady offered him her hand. "Miss Lucia," he said coolly, taking hold of her hand and giving it a shake. Her hands seemed so soft and warm the youngling had to remind himself to let go. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable with his cold hands... a side effect from the 'gift' bestowed upon him.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
      User Image

Teleporting was an uncanny ability, he would have to say. It was interesting nonetheless. He’d come to the conclusion of what it was the smaller male was doing since he couldn’t really see Raphael moving from one spot to the next, nor did he feel or hear the gust of wind that could have alerted him otherwise. He found that thought entertaining regardless… There was a small note that he would probably like to spar with the gold eyed male that was now flitting about the room like a bee or something as the other spoke… Although he couldn’t guarantee that sparring would end with just sparring sometimes.

After Nikolai had commended his homeland, the red head simply smiled with eyes closing once more, “Xièxiè.” He replied with a slight bow once the other long haired male had finished speaking to most everyone, “My name is Xun Lei-Feng. Just ‘Lei’ will be fine though. I don’t believe we’ve met before although I come here regularly as well.” He said although the introduction could have been addressed to anyone in the room who'd needed it, placing his hand over his chest at the words and then slowly raised from the bow. “If you’ll excuse me…” The red head said before he turned away from the crowd with the box still in hand.

He’d like a few cups himself, to be honest. Besides, this was a good chance.

Lei walked off almost soundlessly if not for the way he was still playing with the box in his hand and flipping it up and down as he made his way through the hallway towards the kitchen. This manor sometimes felt kind of stuffy for his tastes with the old antique themes, but he did appreciate its rarity in the world they had today… Besides, Felicity always had quite fine collections in this place.

He could hear moving in the kitchen and knew before even opening the door that he wouldn’t be alone. Shame… Not that he minded.

The red head stepped in and smiled slightly, eyes closing when he saw a familiar gothic theme for wear. Mara always had her own thing going on, as far as he knew. She was also one to make it clear she didn’t like vampires assuming she’d be a docile blood bag… Blood bags were boring anyway. She wasn’t really his concern, and instead of speaking to greet her more than just that brief smile and bow, he headed straight to the island counters to take a look at the knives Felicity had in the kitchen.

He did admire good blades.

He was inspecting one and testing out its fine sharpness, already sidetracked from his original purpose, although he hadn’t forgotten when he heard something squeaking... He blinked, and without much warning, took the thing from wherever she had hid it… A mouse? “When did you fancy rodent pets, Mara-gūniang?” He asked, pointing to the mall animal by the point of the knife.

User Image

W i t h : Felicity and the rest > Mara
            L o c a t i o n : Caedis Manor entrance > kitchen
            O O C :

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  tab tab `⊰x IT'S A MARVELOUS NIGHT FOR A MOONDANCE
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                                  tab tab tab tab WITH THE STARS xxUP ABOVE IN YOUR EYES
                                  tab tab tab tab tab I'M TRYING TO PLEASE TO THE CALLING!xxxxOF YOUR HEART-STRINGS THAT PLAY SOFT AND LOW tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab AND I KNOW NOW THE TIME IS JUST RIGHT
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab STRAIGHT INTO MY ARMS YOU WILL RUN

tab tab tab tab tab tab CAN I JUST HAVE ONE MORE MOONDANCE WITH YOU, MY LOVE?
                                            User Image

• Felicity gazed at Lei's offering curiously. She had to admit, she could tell it would be nice tea. Despite her genuine gratitude, it didn't put Lei in any favor of hers. She didn't expect him to bring things like this in order to do so. No, he'd resort to other measures. A rather bold assumption to make, but one Felicity couldn't put past herself for making.

"Thank you, Lei, I'm sure they'll be wonderful," she replied to him. Ah, tea. It was a rather welcoming event to her night. Of course, that meant she'd have to prepare it before anything, which she would. It'd be a wonderful excuse to leave the entryway, which was now getting a little too crowded for her at the sudden arrival of Raphael. She frowned openly at him, noting the blood on his apparel.

No, she didn't appreciate that at all. It felt like an insult to know he had fed on a mortal and felt the need to come here. Granted, there could have been reasons, but Felicity didn't know them, and even so -- she didn't appreciate it.

Well, it seemed her night would be a wonderful mess of things. Well, it was what they were here for, and Felicity would just have to grin and bear it. She could manage that much without losing her temper, she was sure of it. She remained quiet and reeled in her emotional touch on the people around her. She couldn't sense anything that would put anyone in immediate danger, so there was no need for her to expend her energy worrying about it. She smiled apologetically to the mild Vincent.

It's not always like this..., she wanted to reassure him. All she could do was touch him with that feeling of reassurance and comfort, just to ease him back from the tension. She had felt his discomfort rising again after her first attempts to welcome and calm everyone.

A slightly alarmed look struck her features when the emotions of a familiar woman caught her attention, distraught and upset. Lucia. She watched the girl carefully as she presented herself and made her way to the newcomer. Touched, Felicity extended her appreciation and comfort to the girl, who was so dutifully helping her out -- perhaps without realizing it.

"My apologies, Vincent, for leaving you so suddenly," she told the vampire. "Lucia will attend to you."

With the tea in her hands, she began to make her way towards the door; it was rather crowded in there now and she was eager to be out of it. However, she stopped when the name "Liss" was suddenly thrown out in that irritatingly smooth voice. Bristling, Felicity turned to stare coolly at Nikolai, though underneath she felt her temper rising. Keeping her emotions to herself, she flashed the man a charming smile.

"You'll know where to find them, Mister Dragomir. Though, I would appreciate it if you kept comments like that to yourself. The women here do not deserve to be talked about in such a manner," she said, still smiling lethally as he took her hand. She allowed the contact, but with the touch she displayed her feelings of anger, irritation, and malcontent to him; emotions that did not affect his and could not be felt by the rest. He could consider it her personal welcome to him. Her own hazel eyes refused to stand down to those silver, whose charm she managed to ignore better than the rest.

The man walked past her and she replied, "I'll have it started right away, Mister Dragomir. Fret not."

▇▇ l o c a t i o n ( entryway ) ▇▇ c o m p a n y ( a crowd )
                                              ▇▇ o o c ( oooooooh yeah. post time. )

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image
    ▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀

Oh, how coy Nikolai could be. As if Raphael had put any effort into their exchange at all. He'd dedicated so much of his being to the role of a jester that simply insinuating that it took effort to do anything amusing, for himself or the ones around him for that matter, might just have been an insult. Whither that was or wasn't the case, it didn't show on his features, lips still curved into a smirk as his dancing partner let him go. A simple pirouette followed, one oddly well performed for someone who certainly shouldn't have been a practicing ballerina. What he did in his own time was none of their business.

The maids all had their own personalities, and some made their disapproval of the vampire's actions more notable than others. A huff coming from a female pulled Raphael's yellow orbs up to gaze at Lucia, as he too huffed, though in a more amused manner. Was it all of these vampires suddenly showing up uninvited that irked the poor female, or perhaps... Oh. Indeed, Felicity as well had seemed quite irked with him. The blood on his clothing, no doubt. How strong a slap to their face his actions had presented, showing up in such unappealing attire.

"If you two fine women would please forgive my ragged and sudden appearance," Raphael spoke, the tone of humor gone in his voice as he bowed, one hand crossed in front of his chest. As the vampire returned to his upright position he shot a glance at the remaining vampire, continuing, "And you as well, I hope that the blood on my clothing did not cause you any unwanted grief." There had been one solemn moment of sincerity from a usually flippant and uncaring individual, and it has passed just as soon as it had come, much like the vampire himself.

Addressing Felicity specifically this time, Raphael continued, "I can assure you the man this blood came from was not lost for my own lack of control. It was his maladjusted attitude that cost him his life." While it had been such a petty insult to the vampire's habits, such words of any varying severity were met with the same reciprocation. To make fun of the vampire, for a human and even some vampires, meant death.

Beginning to unbutton the top clasps of his jacket, the vampire spoke to anyone who was capable of fulfilling his request, "To that end, I certainly hope you could accommodate me with a new set of attire for the evening. Anything will do, really." The vampire only had the few top buttons undone when he pulled the jacket over his head, revealing a white short-sleeved shirt that could only be partially seen before. It's sleeve, too, was stained a deep crimson, though no longer threatened to drip on the floor. How wonderful this place truly did look. Just like Felicity, a relic of a previous time locked away for safe keeping. She did shine amidst the darkness, as well.

"If you'll excuse me," Raphael began, turning and beginning to walk away, raising one hand flippantly behind him to wave at those left in the room. "I'd like to go wash myself before anything else arises that needs tending to." Why he would choose to walk around the manor when, only moments ago, he'd refused simply to prowl the small entryway was likely beyond comprehension to most people. Well, when one was as aimless as Raphael, it didn't really do well to be in any kind of hurry. Plus, there was always a chance he'd run into some of the more favorable hostesses along the way.

▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀
    User Image
                    With: A crowd > Leaving
                    OOC: I think Raphael thinks he has special privileges or something owo

Hylian Likely's Honey Bun

Thieving Cultist

User Image

User Image

() "Mister Pierce." A cute voice could be heard calling out to the man. Heels could be heard hitting the ground as a petite, oddly Dressed girl, followed after him. Gods. Aislynn always dressed so odd. Her long pink hair had always been in long pigtails to keep her pretty tresses from touching the ground. She was..always the odd one. How she spoke. How she looked. The girl...always looked like a wad of candy. Her hair never helped the situation at all. Once she had finally seen him, rather, came to a stop before him, the girl placed her hands on her hips and smiled. "Good 'Eve." Bowing her head the girl smiled brightly and looked his appearance over. "I had been on my way to see my sisters but, I didn't know guests had arrived so early?" Well, she had a small bit of an inkling, but she didn't really press on it. Aislynn was cleaning the Garden when this sudden need to up and come, further into the manner, arose.

() Her slender fingers smoothed down her dress and she smiled. It was...quite obvious by the looks of her, that she was outside. How her normally silken hair, looked a tad bit adjacent and disheveled by the winds. How her dress seemed slightly disturbed. It all fixed itself by the gentle smoothing of her finger tips though. "I trust you have many a story to tell?" The girls index finger to her right hand, gently pressed upon her lower lip and she looked a tad puzzled. "Last I saw you..you were set off somewhere that sounded exciting." One to ramble, Lynn seemingly was fond of story telling and tales of adventure. Something exciting. Exciting things always made the blue eyed girl..chipper. For a brief moment, her eyes left their gaze, to look further. A new man? Ah, Lucia seemed to be showing him the ropes. Smiles to the girl. And then there were familiars. A man with Red hair..Mister..Lei? Then there was Mister Dragomir. It was how Sister Felicity looked at the man. Always such malice. Gods! She'd never wanted to be on the end of Felicitys mean streak. No. She knew it had a chance to be bad. Really, Really bad. Where was Mara?

() Shaking her thoughts back to Raphael, Aislynn returned her lush smile and set her hands lightly infront of her. "Could I be of some sort of assistance to you today Mister Pierce?" She might as well just get right out and see if and what he would like. Aislynn was always happy to help!

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

Oooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh ooh
    Mara Zii Skelton
    I've been walking this road of desire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI've been begging for blood on the wall..
    I don't care if I'm playin' with fire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm aware that I'm frozen inside..
    I have known all along!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo much more going on, no denying..
    But I know I'm not standing alone..

It had been a bit, but nothing so extremely long in any sense before slight rustling accompanied by a squeak or two could be heard. Mara blinked, looking around for the sound before it got closer and appeared before her, staying by the small fire she had made. Good. It was a decent size to keep Ganf satisfied for a little while, so this hadn't been a complete waste of time. Snapping her fingers once more, the flame stretched out like a small piece of yarn before it had quickly surrounded the mouse in a ring of fire. Of course, if it got desperate enough, it would likely try to take on the flames despite it all... Mara took out a small brown satchel, opening it up as she parted the flames as the mouse was corralled into the bag before tying it shut and making the flames disappear afterwards. With the hunt settled and done for, she tied the bag to her leg and let her tattered skirt fall over it before making her way back to the manor. To which she had dropped the heated air that was around her once inside a side entrance in the manor; the path she had decided to take bringing her to the kitchen.

She really didn't want to go to places that were all so obvious right now; she still had things to do and she'd be damned if she was to get side tracked. Taking out one of the cups, she decided to get a small thing of water before heading off to her room. But, it wasn't going to be just as simple as that for, not only had Lei decided to mess with her knives; even if Felicity bought them, but he up and reached under her skirt to grab the mouse she had captured. Mara had nearly slammed the glass cup on the counter but restrained herself from doing so. Oh, great. Now he was threatening to kill Ganf's meal AND put dirty rodent blood on her knife. His words were only returned with a sharp glare before she had decided to speak up, saying simply "It's none of your damn business Lei." with a clear irritated tone to her voice. She did not need this. "You damn well better not ruin my knife either or you are buying a new one this very night."

It wasn't her kitchen or her items, but, that didn't stop her from seeing it such way when cooking was one of the few reprieves that she had. And she was not about to let anyone ruin it; more so a Vampire. The whole part about him reaching under her skirt could be overlooked for now, since well, making a big deal out of something it isn't wasn't how she did things. Though... for such a bold move... "And when did you fancy reaching under skirts?" Of course she wasn't expecting a serious answer, if any answer at all to it. More so because she didn't answer him in the first place... As if he was getting an answer. He could think whatever he wanted about the fact that she was carrying a mouse on her, but so long as he didn't actually know, then Felicity wouldn't end up really knowing, either. She could just make any excuse that she would have to. She didn't think Lei to be a tattle-tale, but, if he thought it might entertain him, then well, it was going to go that way most likely.

With: Lei |Location: kitchen |

You've been playin' my mind through my wishes..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou can feel that we're hunting the truth..
    Don't know why, can't hold on, always losing control..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIn the middle of the night!
    I don't understand what's going on..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's a world gone astray!
    In the middle of the night!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
    User Image
        User Image

There was a very short and brief pause upon Mara’s response. Lei had one eye open and a brow perked in reply although he did not drop the point of the blade from the small creature he now held, it struggling in his hand. He wasn’t planning to kill it, not that he knew Mara was thinking that until she said he shouldn’t ruin her knife. “How fiery… But I am curious, xiǎojiě. Is it something you can’t tell me?” He simply asked her before letting her know he noted her sentiment with the knives,

“I never considered it, by the way, but would you perhaps like your own set?” He asked again, this time slowly lowering the blade and setting it back onto the holder, hands drawing down to his sides as he pushed off the counter he leant on and walked a few steps, eyes closing as a smile curved up on his lips in response to her last statement, “You’d have to excuse me, xiǎojiě. When something catches my attention, I don’t care what means I use to satisfy my curiosity.”

User Image

W i t h : Mara
              L o c a t i o n : kitchen
              O O C :

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

Oooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh ooh
      Mara Zii Skelton
      I've been walking this road of desire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI've been begging for blood on the wall..
      I don't care if I'm playin' with fire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm aware that I'm frozen inside..
      I have known all along!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo much more going on, no denying..

Is it something she can't tell him? No, but it was something she wouldn't tell him. He... wasn't... so inherently bad. Not that he was a nice guy. He had his moments, is all. He's done nothing to remotely threaten her, but she knew that doing harm wasn't something he would bat an eyelash at in the slightest. She knew him, sure, but to her, they might as well be acquainted strangers. Sure as well weren't friends. "It's something you don't need to know." She said in reply to him. Ganf was a secret to everyone. Or at least, that's just what others were letting her think in the end. But still. Her pet snake was something she treasured very much. No one really had any reason to harm him at all, she knew. But she'd rather not take the chance regardless. Mara tilted her head a bit, upon Lei's offer of getting her own set after he said he didn't consider killing the mouse. Well. At least not killing it with the knife. But, anyway, Why offer her her own set? Because she wasn't sure if he meant knives in general or a kitchen set. It was something of a nice gesture though.

She just wasn't sure whether or not to accept it; not being one who wanted any sort of debts to another. However, it didn't seem like it would be that sort of situation; especially when it was just for knives. Leaving that unanswered for now, she watched as he got closer and spoke once more. Oh, that was dandy. Mara reached out, taking the small rodent back into her possession before anything else. "Perhaps you should care, Lei. Don't want all your mannerisms to go to waste, do you?" Well, at least he wasn't perverted, thank god. Of course she had to make a mental note of trying not to do or have anything that could get his attention when he comes around... What a disaster that might turn into. "As for the set of knives... I suppose I can't be opposed to it, but I'm not asking for it either." If he wanted to despite her view, then he could.

It was his choice. But honestly... She'd rather he bring her items from different locations. Heh. Yeah, as if she would ever ask that of anyone; more so him. Which isn't to say that he didn't know that all... Perhaps she had an even bigger mouth when she was younger than she did now. "So what exactly are you doing in my kitchen?" Mara decided to ask. She was generally unhappy when any Vampire decided to enter the kitchen and well. It still might not be her kitchen, but that really wouldn't stop her from treating it as such. Besides. All his species needed was blood in the first place... Perhaps she was being racist in a sense with that though. Nothing says they couldn't indulge in anything else, but she wanted them out of here all the same; her little haven.

You've been playin' my mind through my wishes..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou can feel that we're hunting the truth..
      Don't know why, can't hold on, always losing control..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIn the middle of the night!
      I don't understand what's going on..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's a world gone astray!

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image

Raphael had barely cleared the entryway when the manor's most bubbly maid appeared before him. Usually, people like that irked him greatly. They were always so happy, and despite his comical act, he never really was. Aislynn was one of the very few exceptions to that rule. For her, it was because she reminded him so strongly of a doll, or perhaps one of those stuffed animals that he adored as traveling companions. They didn't attempt to lie, or con him of anything. Lynn was too sweet and too innocent to even try anything like that. Or, well, if she already was doing such a thing... He didn't really mind. Everyone had their particular fetishes, and while he wasn't the religious kind, one day the vampire might just come to worship females like that.

"Evening to you too, Miss," Raphael spoke with a smirk mimicking a pleasant smile on his face. He didn't really smile, if the vampire were to, it would be a lie. In regards to her other statement, he spoke coolly, "We're whimsical and fickle beasts, it's not like anyone can expect us to be on time." That was more relevant to himself than the other two who seemed the kind to make deadlines. The newcomer... Well, first impressions weren't everything. Not that they had been particularly bad, just... lacking.

The girl put a finger on her lip, and Raphael could only think of how he'd like much more for her to be biting it. Her lip. Seductively. Not that any of the girls could even attempt to seduce the vampires, the opposite much more likely. Supernatural charm wasn't really his thing, mostly because he didn't care to impress anyone. An idle thought, whither or not Nikolai would refuse such tactics simply because the other vampire was so self-absorbed. It caused him to chuckle just a bit.

"You know I've always got a story or two, if you'd care to hear them later," Raphael spoke, his attention drawn back from the idle fantasizing of a rather innocent girl. He didn't even have to imagine what she looked like in a maid outfit, and if he cared, he'd compliment her choices. That was likely Felicity's doing, that each of the women inside the manor were dressed, not properly, but with exquisite clothing. What a fine establishment this truly was. Too bad it's cause was lost on it's patrons.

The maid offered her assistance, and in kind, Raphael held out the folded up jacket in his hands for her to take. "Of course." he spoke, beginning to unbutton the plain white long sleeved shirt he wore once the girl took his previous burden. Beginning to walk once more, he continued, "I had a present for you, but it was ruined in a scuffle I had just before arriving. At least you can respond when I pamper you..." The vampire's voice trailed off, though his words weren't meant for the maid as much as they'd been a simple thought spoken aloud. She was much like the stuffed gifts he'd planned to bring, anyways.

"You can accommodate my other needs as well, I trust?" The vampire spoke, casting a glance over to the girl as he finished undoing the last of the buttons and exposing his chest. It was that of someone with a naturally toned body, who spent most of their time sitting around. His stomach surprisingly flat, though muscles did show occasionally, adding a slight sense of definition to an otherwise unremarkable body. Well, in it was housed the strength of a vampire, who could easily bench more than extreme body builders would ever dream of.

Sliding the shirt off his shoulders, Raphael removed his arms from the sleeves and then folded it into a loose ball like the jacket had been before. "Of course, that's after I shower. I'd like to try some of that orange haired kid's tea, too. It smelled exquisite." Raphael commented idly once more, thinking about his encounter with the male in the previous room. All four of the vampires present had varying degrees of strangeness, and the oriental guy was definitely the sore thumb, but in that regard, none of them were normal in any sense of the word. Perhaps it was fitting that, in some way, they were all kin. Cursed beasts destined to walk the earth for an eternity. Well, Raphael for one certainly wouldn't take for granted that blessing.

User Image
                      With: Aislynn
                      OOC: It's so weird to write for Raphael when he isn't being a flaming a*****e x3

Thieving Cultist

User Image

User Image

() Normally, some would find Aislynns attitude..quite an irritant, but some, and it was a rare few, that slightly enjoyed her presence. She hoped anyway. "I'd quite enjoy to hear your stories." Aislynn spoke with an all too carefree smile. The kind of smile that shone her true intentions. Really, lets be realistic here. In a true fashion, anyone of Aislynns stature that could even attempt to lie, would be.. well, lying. The girl, this particular one, was innocent. Not speaking for the rest, but for Aislynn in particular; there was no denying her meek and innocent persona. Things like..bare chested men like..Raphael here, could bring even the smallest blush to her face. Like right now. "Ah..A.. P-present?" Biting lightly upon her lower lip, Aislynn did her best to follow the man. Yes, such small things. They made her blush. It was a wonder how she could even work in this sort of establishment. It wasn't that she was prudish. Oh no, it was more along the lines of...'not knowing any better'. Every vampire was different. That much was certain. These few things, Aislynn could digest. In her small steps behind Raphael, the girl found herself thinking about such things again. There were the kind that were honestly sincere. Nice and understanding. There were the ones that were rough and handled things in such a fashion. There were the shy ones. Some had different mannerisms of how they handled the maids. None two were the same.

() In their manners of seduction, the same played truth for such things as well. Some wanted to kiss. Some wanted to woo a woman with tea. All things were contrite and..just part of the job for Aislynn. But once more..there were a choice few that she didn't mind. Raphael seemed like one of them. "Uh. Erm..Y-Yes! I can accommodate any and all that you wish." It was a marvel in itself, seeing Aislynn work alongside such people. Creatures. What have you. Many of her 'Sisters' were cute and sexy in their own ways. Ideal manifestations of proper choices for Vampires. Aislynn was so..cheerful. Lacking in all seductive charm. ...Atleast that is how she felt. Many couldn't see past the facade of her being like a baby sister, to find any sort of desire towards her. It was her fault she assumed. Sometimes, the girl could try and be sexy, but no one normally say it. In her room late at night, when she allowed her long tresses to fall and dressed down to the bare minimums to sleep in, those were times she..felt quite sexy. But who would ever see that!? Leaving her room in such a fashion! Gods..it would be funny..wouldn't it? It was a wonder she was ever chosen. Sometimes it made her think about the sort of men who eye balled her like she was a piece of meat. If she resembled that of a cute girl, (Despite how well portioned she was) What did that say about the men who liked her...at least, called upon her?

() "Shall I ask Master Lei-Feng if he would enjoy a tea time?" They neared Raphaels room. Lynn could only smile away her thoughts. Raphael was different. Nikolai as well. Master Dragomir never called upon her. The way Aislynn seen him, he was more..enamored with Felicity than anything else. Such was Felicitys charm. But he'd never call upon Aislynn. Her called her too.. bright for his tastes. That was fine. That man scared the ever living daylight from her. "I could bake up a few cookies if you would like such a thing Mister Pierce." Always one for the formalities. But it was second nature for Aislynn. Everyone was treated differently with her. A small hope that she could give them all their own personal feel for her. A people person? The woman could only try. But again, no two were treated the same. Like Raphael. He was different. All seemingly gave them gifts, but for some odd reason, she bonded to Raph, despite his similar personality to Master Dragomir. Their common love for stuffed animals? Fitting. "You have only just arrived. If you would wish for such things done while you shower and dress, relax, I can have them done in a matter of moments." Ever the cheerful smile. Ever the caring tone. Did Lynn ever see them as beasts? Didn't seem so.

User Image

() o.o.c: It's cause she's soo friggin' cute. <3

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
      User Image
          User Image

Mara would do better to choose her words carefully in front of him, although in her defense, she probably didn’t know any better. There was a fine line that could spell the difference of whether Lei would either opt to be calm or aggressive. She was already threading quite close to it now that she said it wasn’t something he needed to know… Sometimes curiosity would really get the better of him. But when she reached out for the mouse, he allowed her to snatch it from him without retaliation save for a small pout with one eyes closed… She’s keeping it alive and it didn’t seem at all comfortable in her hands though.

It probably wasn’t a pet.

The red head raised his brow and looked at her with both eyes open this time, shifting his weight from shuffling feet from time to time. Mannerisms? What mannerisms? Did she mean manners? Although, if one were to speak of his existing manners, they would probably be a bit mistaken…

He ignored it though, instead making a mental note of her comment about the knives and replied with a smile, eyes closing as he spoke, “Noted, xiǎojiě. Should I pass by the area where I usually get my blades, I’ll make sure to remember getting you a set.” Let it be said that Lei fancied finely crafted blades and would be glad to share the interest... Although he definitely won’t give up any of his prized collections to anyone.

Mara then brought to front his original purpose for coming into the kitchen, and Lei’s eyes had widened a bit in an almost innocent manner as he slapped a fist into his palm, “Ah.” He exclaimed before the same manner of smiling curved up his face, “I brought some tea, this time around, Mara-gūniang. I gave most to Felicity but I took one with me to get prepared. I do want one myself at the moment.” He said, taking the box into his hands and lightly playing with it, spinning the thing in his hands before he tossed it over to her.

“Since you’re here, would you prepare it for me?”
            He asked, smiling once more.

User Image

W i t h : Mara
                L o c a t i o n : kitchen
                O O C :

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

Mara Zii Skelton

He pouted? Pft. Liar. Like he had anything to be sad about. And it was her damn mouse to begin with. At least getting it back had been easy enough... Well, it was a good thing Lei wasn't that childish or else this probably would've turned into one hell of a stressful night. Though right now it seemed to be shaping up to be a regular one. Well, the night was still young... Mara rested her hands on the counter behind her, listening to Lei. So, it seemed that she probably would end up with a set at some point. Not one she would ever use though. Since it would be a gift, she hardly wanted to ruin the blades in any way. Though, gathering dust also wasn't a great option... She'd figure out what to do about it when she got there and it definitely wouldn't be any time soon.

For now she didn't say anything and instead, was simply watching his weird reaction to her question.

Tea? That's why he was in here? Oh, well then, that was sort of fine. At least it meant he had a purpose for being here; which was more tolerable than someone not having any reason at all. And when he had tossed the box over, she had caught it easily enough; taking a cursory glance over it afterwards before directing her brown eyes back up towards him.

The words 'Do I like a maid to you?' almost leaving her mouth, but what a stupid question that would have been. In the four years of being here, the whole taking orders or the like was still a weird concept to her. Setting the box down, she mulled it over. She wouldn't mind making tea for him. It was still making some sort of food, technically. And it shouldn't take that long. "If that's what you wish. But it better not have some special instructions I'm not aware of, because like hell if I'm being berated for messing it up." Though since it was tea, it shouldn't be that different from any other Chinese teas... Hopefully. "So if there's anything extra you want, better tell me now." Mara said as she moved from her spot, effortless moving around the kitchen as she grabbed the items she would be needing. With was a tea kettle, a cosy, a cup and a few other items; including a few filtered bottles of water.

From there, and knowing what type of tea it was along with Lei's own preference, she did what she had to accordingly, so it was done in a couple minutes. Just something slightly shorter for how long it would take anyone else.

With filling the tea cup, she held it in one hand with her other underneath the bottom of the item as she presented it to him. If it was one thing, she always wanted to do her best when it came to preparing, presentation and of course, flavor. So, in that regard, she did want to please the people who wanted her to make them something. It was perhaps one of the very few things she could take very seriously and have pride in. Even when it came to making something for his type of species. Perhaps though, she was just a little more lenient in wanting Vampires out of the kitchen when it came to Lei, simply because he's never treated her like some walking buffet. And he some times brought interesting foods to prepare. Which would likely be her only experience for making foreign dishes.

Thieving Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        User Image

() A small laugh echoed from Nikolai. The kind of laugh that he normally had kept at bay because it was way past his normal demeanor. But ah. Felicity. That girl did such things to him. It was how things always had been. So..as he walked from the woman (Who so easily agreed to his whims), the man couldn't help but think over the events that lead him here. The kind of people he had met, the many ventures he had been through and with everything, through everything, he always ended up back here. At this manor. Asking for the presence of the women here to take care of him. They were all quite good at their jobs. How could people of his caliber not expect to be here? This was a home away from home if anything. Even though Niki would never admit it, he rather enjoyed this place. He sometimes felt bad for the women when he came here. More often than not, he had gone many a day without feeding. So when he fed, he fed..more than just once. Finding himself crawling to a room at night, seeking out more than normal. His appetites were large. With biting, came more. Much more. But he did his best to abstain as great as he could. If he faltered, than he faltered, but he would always show them the best of his appreciation. "Oi. Raphael. Don't let 'Cotton-Candy' deter your motives." Nikolai chuckled as he spoke, heading down the hall way. Passing those two was a spectacle. He had always found..'Miss Lynn' to be quite the perky personality. Nothing to his liking, too innocent for his tastes. His words could only bring a slighted pout from Aislynns lips. But all he did, was continue on with his stride.

() Before long, he found himself in the room he was to..be spending his idle time in. A place to have late-night meals and read. Perhaps give a listen to some classical tunes. His room was quite nice. Seeing a few other rooms before, they did seem similar, but all were different. Ah. Like his own? Nikolais had a grand piano in it. Nikoali loved Piano. A talent of his. Sometimes when he was often sitting in front of one, he would find himself uselessly strumming away a tune that, somehow, resembled something that was quite good. It was the way he kept himself sane as he grew. It was..what his father wanted him to do, aside from rule. Who knew he'd take a liking to it? Yes. Something to pass the time. Idly by. Even now, as he did such, it brought back good memories. Grand memories. Memories of a time he once had found rather..splendid. "Ah, But Nikolai. Quite the fool you are." That smug grin played his lips as his hands rested upon the pianos keys. When had he made it to his room? A bit ago. The man didn't take long to wander about and that man didn't take long to slip from his..dressy attire into just a loose fitted long sleeve shirt and dress pants. As he turned upon his heel, he headed out the door and back down the hall. Towards...? Ah, Miss Felicity. That's right. It was second nature to seek out the woman whom he beckoned with easily. The only one he seemingly gravitated too..so swelled in an innate nature of need..

() "Gods. You take forever. Has time taken hold of your old ways?" Somehow, he had sought the woman out and found her. Found this woman who he requested such small favors from. What was she doing? He cared not. He could only lean upon the wall nearest him and tilt his head. It seemed his silver gaze raked upon the woman he seemingly..enjoyed. "Do you not miss me?" It seemed hard for him to speak such things as he turned his gaze away. "Do my gifts not make you happy?" Happy? Gifts? Yes, indeed, he always sent Felicity gifts. "..I seek to find out what such malicious emotions come from this body before me." Crossing his arms, he sighed lightly. "Does my presence warrant such a gaze and tone from your eyes?" Did he know her emotions? Somewhat. He took pride in knowing what her eyes were saying when she glared at him even if she did well to try and conceal such a thing.

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image

Cotton candy. "Ah, but she is so sweet," Raphael thought aloud, looking back to Aislynn with a smirk, which quickly flattened upon seeing the pout on her face. For such an innocent being to wear an unbecoming look... It was not something he appreciated. Nikolai's doing, no doubt. "You would only spoil such a fine woman, Nikolai," the vampire spoke, a slightly less humorous tone than usual carrying his words. His arm stretched, a finger gently brushing across the made's cheek."Like rotten meat," He spoke, attention turned to the man once more. As opposed to spoiling a child with gifts, which was something the other was still likely capable of doing. There were quite different in their upbringings, the two older vampires, but had one thing in common. While it was rare for Raphael to carry any sort of currency, either of them could get, or simply take anything they wanted.

Nikolai was quickly forgotten along the path to a warm shower, and all that stood between Raphael and cleanliness was a door. Oh, and the dear maid Aislynn. She truly was a sweet and innocent being. If only such a thing could exist outside of their little manor tucked away from the world. The thought had occurred to him, on multiple occasions, to attempt taking her with him. Maybe, some time in the future when Felicity's reign of their little decorated jail was over, he'd offer to do so. She liked very much to hear the stories he had, of the places he'd been. Perhaps she would like to visit such places herself one day.

"Indeed, though I would like to interact with that Lei some more myself... Quite an interesting character he is," Raphael replied, musing at the thoughts of the other male. "Cookies are fine as well. Anything you'd like to make would be fine." A seemingly genuine smile found it's way to the vampire's face, if only for a fleeting moment. It was likely he would tire of sweets before he left, though such a thing wasn't unwarranted. After all, should he desire, the vampire could deny all requests the maids seemingly made of him. It was his choice to pamper some of them, like they did in return.

Raphael opened his door, stepping inside of it before turning back to face Aislynn once more. "Someone should also be fetching me clothing. Felicity, perhaps. If you'd be so kind as to bring it here, so that I do not have to walk the manor in a towel," the vampire joked, a smirk on his face once more. Well, it wasn't much of a joke. He really would go out in nothing but a towel to interact with the rest of the maids. Indecency didn't bother the vampire. Not very much, at least. Some people, like Nikolai, would certainly make such a situation awkward. Stripping as well, no doubt. Raphael shuttered at the thought, smiling at the girl once more before closing the door behind him.

User Image
                        With: Aislynn
                        OOC: Hurr.

Shirtless Fatcat

tab tab `⊰x IT'S A MARVELOUS NIGHT FOR A MOONDANCE
                                      tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                                      tab tab tab tab WITH THE STARS xxUP ABOVE IN YOUR EYES
                                      tab tab tab tab tab I'M TRYING TO PLEASE TO THE CALLING!xxxxOF YOUR HEART-STRINGS THAT PLAY SOFT AND LOW tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab AND I KNOW NOW THE TIME IS JUST RIGHT

tab tab tab tab tab tab CAN I JUST HAVE ONE MORE MOONDANCE WITH YOU, MY LOVE?
                                                User Image

• Raphael's request was automatically taken into consideration. Actually, Felicity had immediately thought of it herself after seeing the mess. His reassurance brought nothing to her, and her thoughts on the matter didn't change. Nevertheless, she'd do what she could to fulfill his request.

"Ask any of the women to help and they'll take you to some fresh clothes," she told him before whisking away towards the kitchen. "Leave your clothes out so we can attempt to clean them."

Once in the solitude of the hallway leading to the kitchen, Felicity let out a barely audibly, rather frustrated sigh. She wasn't complaining about being here, taking orders from the vampires that came, no. It was only a large amount of pressure that built up inside when she kept her temper at bay. Being presented many situations at once could be overwhelming, even to the diligent Felicity. However, unlike most people, Felicity was quick to rebound.

She knew Lei had come this way since she still kept a connection to him, letting him know that she was being careful with him. For reasons that were her own, there was an amount of distrust towards the red-headed vampire. He wouldn't have been a problem if it didn't primarily concern the safety of the maids that lived here. It was Felicity's duty to watch out for them, and when an immediate threat was present, the least she could do was keep tabs on him.

Entering the kitchen, she greeted Lei and Mara with a small smile. "Glad to catch you in here, Mara," she said, immediately setting the gifted tea down in front of her. "I'll let you make these for us." Her hazel gaze settled sternly on Lei. "You should get off that counter right now and shoo," she scolded. "Go and wait in the foyer if you'd please; I'll have tea served there, and you can anticipate everyone's critique." She ushered him with her hands before something caught her attention.

Him again.

Not wanting Nikolai to come after her in the kitchen, she smiled and excused herself. "Don't mean to be quick, but there is much to be done," she told them before heading down the hallway once again.

He caught her right in front of the door to her study room. She stood before him with a purposefully oblivious expression, feigning a look of innocence. "You'll have to excuse me," she replied politely and evenly. Naturally, her tone was flat when talking to him, any false emotions suffocated by her annoyance. "It's a large manor and there are only so many of us here; it's quite a journey to find the women available to prepare everything." He was too impatient. Typical of Nikolai, who thought the world revolved around him.

Her eyes became serious and a tone of anger quickly crept into her voice. "I don't know what you're talking about," she told him. Which was a lie, but she wouldn't admit it. She had received the things he sent her. However, almost all of them had been left unopened and locked away. She wouldn't accept them. Objects, no matter how precious, weren't enough to win her over. She refused to be bought.

"I don't think anything needs to be said to you," she told him icily. "You know perfectly well what you did, and I can't just forgive that. Even though I have abilities that can make up for it, I can still be scarred. Believe you me, Nikolai, I was. My malice is not the only thing you are responsible for." In a moment of anger and spite, she projected years, years, of grief, turmoil, and regret unto him; a display of the years she spent healing from said scars. With them came former longing, love, and happiness, all quickly snatched away and melted into a muddle of her anger. After a few moments, she cut off the connection to him and stared steadily at his face.

"Do not ask me such frivolous questions again," she told him. "For I only showed you a taste of what I felt."

▇▇ l o c a t i o n ( entryway; kitchen; hallway ) ▇▇ c o m p a n y ( Nikolai )
                                                  ▇▇ o o c ( busybusypost )

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces