CaptainTadpole

SaucyZoplex

Katlin-chan

C l a s s i c a l Sir

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
      User Image

Barely audible steps grated softly on the dirt ground road where the slender figure of a man walked. It would have been soundless to most normal humans, not that he was making a very conscious effort to do so. Long bright orange hair tied in a braid swayed lightly with the steps and the cool wind breeze that beat on his form. The night was aptly cool, but he didn't seem uncomfortable exposed to the elements and light breeze, even with his somewhat light looking clothes made of traditional Chinese garments when juxtaposed to the season of fall.

One hand comfortably gripped the handle of his umbrella which he had propped casually on his shoulder unopened. It was night, he didn't need the shield from the sunlight. Not that, technically, that was strictly the reason he brought it along.

His other hand carried a medium sized bag, draping so near the ground from the contents inside. A small smile crept up clear youthful features, blue eyes narrowed slightly when the familiar sight of the manor came into his line of vision.

It only took a few more minutes for him to reach his destination—the front door—even though he wasn't quite in a hurry.

Lei knocked lightly on the wooden entrance and pushed the door open where a the sound of the door opening if not the sound of a bell would have alerted everyone inside to his presence. "Felicity-dàrén~" He called out, setting the umbrella off his shoulder, the tip lightly tapping on the floor board. "I've come back for another visit~" He wasn't really particularly looking for her though.

User Image

W i t h : no one in particular
            L o c a t i o n : Caedis Manor entrance
            O O C : First post? Anyone can interact with him. Doesn't have to be Felicity xD

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image

𝖛incent 𝖐elix 𝖗aven
    Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

The young male looked down at the scrap paper in his hand and then back up at the building in front of him. There was no mistaking it, this had to be his destination. He made his way up the steps and knocked on the door. He shoved the paper in the pocket of his coat and let himself in.

Stepping inside, he moved out of the way of the door and placed his suitcase down next to him. He shifted the straps of the knapsack on his back andunzipped his coat, revealing a tight fitting black t-shirt underneath.

With a small sigh Vincent shoved his hands in his pockets and waited, unsure of what to do and too stubborn to ask. He glanced over at the older male, noticing his bright orange hair and Asian style clothing. He turned his attention to the rest of the room, admiring the interior work and wondering who this 'Felicity' person the orange hair guy called out too.

Hylian Likely's Honey Bun

Thieving Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    User Image

() "Ah.." A slight sigh could be heard slipping the lips of a man as he stood at the beginning of a walk way. Just outside a large and lavish building. "How long has it been?" The man was..practically having a conversation with himself but, he supposed, it was how things were these days. The normal relations he usually dealt with had been growing quite stale. Business was business as usual. Boring. Drab. Not the 'Rough and tumble' of centuries past. His name was Nikolai Dragomir. A man refined in his natures and knew exactly the things he had enjoyed. Why was he here? Oh. No reason. It seemed the hunt was far to excruciatingly boring for him now a days. He lacked the fine tastes he had grown accustomed too. Normal beings just did not do. When he was given the slightest chance to taste the heavens of another sort, he grasped it as tightly as he could in this hold of his. There was no, absolutely no, turning down Nikolai Dragomir. The way his silver gaze just..held you. It was a wonder. It held eons of knowledge. It captivated you. If the light hit it just right? The glimmer of beauty that escaped those hues could make ever the most virginal maid, blush. Ah yes. Nikolai was a fine man. An even finer company. The way his body moved as he walked, was as if he was a predator, stalking it's prey. Which he was. The best of it all. He didn't head through the front door. Oh no. He surveyed the area. Looking around to see just how much time he had left this place and what state it had pulled itself into.

() "A bit crowded." He muttered. Ah. Such a heavenly accent! It had indeed been ages since he had been here, but while he walked, it looked as if he knew where he was going. That man...he did not stray far from the entrance. Oh no. He would go that way. He just didn't want to be associated with those whom had wandered in before hand. How long had it been entirely? A few months? Ah. No. Because he had been back in Romania tending to family business as of late. It had been almost a good year had it not? His footsteps had lead him back to that damned entrance where they would all be undoubtedly greeted by the head Maid. He had been aching for a meal. Normally, feeding once or twice a day on normal beings was enough to last him awhile, but as of lately, things have gotten a bit more..insatiable. Why was it? As his fingers smoothing through his long hair, Nikolai made his way up the steps, and towards the door. Yes. A while. The best blood around, was here. In this very building. A place he frequented alot in the past. A place of common memory and past illicit meetings. The breeding ground of the utmost sin. "...Such a pain." Even the mere thought of such pasts, pained him so.

() Once Nikolai was inside, his eyes looked the two guests over and once more, a slight huffed chuckle escaped him. But per his normal routine, he said nothing. Once inside, he strayed away. Off to the side. Taking in the sights. Had the gifts he sent for the people that resided here..arrived? Had they recieved his generous donations over this past year? Was the gifts to their liking? Yes. Niki gifted them all with precious presents. Some..more than most. One particular. The man was a usual guest. As it seemed...others were as well. He had his tastes and wanted them sated. What was taking so damned long? He hadn't been gone that long that they have been forgotten the proper mannerisms...had he??

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
    • The Captain's Visions 500
    • Pizza Party Attendee 500
    • Love for the Landia 500
    User Image
    ☰☰xxxM YxxxE Y E SxxxA R ExxxM A D ExxxO FxxxC R Y S T A L S
    P L A S T I CxxxF L O W E R SxxxB L O O M
    xxx☰☰

User Image
    XXXM A R I N AXXXA L T I N AXXXB A X T E R

Marina had a habit of being...well, late. Not too late, obviously. However, was her three "sisters" that were not arriving on time for once? Or was it that the door knocked earlier than arranged. Sure, the newcomers were able to come along into the manor whenever they desired to; but Lady-Sister Felicity liked newcomers to come around at a specific hour--to ensure the whole manor was in more tip-top shape than the tip-top. Running down the staircase as fast as she could, dark hair fanning itself out from the forced wind, boots bringing her down swiftly as she used the banister to pivot herself about to head down the next set of stairs. Before finally reaching the set where it was easily seen from the entryway, Marina used her hands to brush down her hair and adjust the braid-crown before calming herself down and placing a soft smile on her face.

Lady-Sister Felicity never liked more than four guests at a time; but she was usually discreet of whom these guests were. She only ever told the other three ladies how many were new upcoming guests and how many were recurring guests; their names and that was it. With the newcomers, Marina's "Sisters" did their best to accommodate all available until arrival to better acquire more personalized inventory or agendas.

However, only hearing the door knocking just for one set, instead, there were three. Well, briefly, there were three. Wait struck fear was not the fact of Marina being there first; but the fact that there were guests waiting to be greeted. Lady-Sister Felicity was not there, then there had to been something wrong somewhere and not to her standards. Most certainly not the one to be considered second-in-command...or third-in-command for that matter...but someone has to do it. Giving a glance to the man's back, she gave a light wave over her head.
                "Good e'ening, Master Dragomir!" A call out to the occasional mute man before he wandered off too far from the entryway and foyer. The stormy-blue eyes looked back to the other two guests before giving a deep bow. "Welcome back, Master Xun. 'Ery glad to ha'e ye back in our humble Manor. And it is an honour to be in your presence, Master Ra'en. I am Marina. Lady Felicity is currently finalizing yer accommodations and she will be here to personally welcome ye 'ery soon. May I take yer items to yer rooms fer now?" Marina's accent was relatively easy to interpret for the most part. She was not the greatest hostess--hence Lady-Sister Felicity being the big-wig; but Marina did all that she could.

User Image
    Location Entryway
    Company Lei and Vincent with a dash of Nikolai
    Clothing Normal Day
    Mood Calm
    Out of Cognac Meh, not the greatest, but it'll work for now.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  tab tab `⊰x IT'S A MARVELOUS NIGHT FOR A MOONDANCE
                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                                  tab tab tab tab WITH THE STARS xxUP ABOVE IN YOUR EYES
                                  tab tab tab tab tab I'M TRYING TO PLEASE TO THE CALLING!xxxxOF YOUR HEART-STRINGS THAT PLAY SOFT AND LOW tab tab tab tab

tab tab tab tab AND I KNOW NOW THE TIME IS JUST RIGHT
                                            tab tab tab tab tab tab STRAIGHT INTO MY ARMS YOU WILL RUN

tab tab tab tab tab tab CAN I JUST HAVE ONE MORE MOONDANCE WITH YOU, MY LOVE?
                                            User Image

• It had been a rather productive morning for Felicity. Though, that was nothing new. Every day was productive to her; there was always something to get done. It was busy work managing an entire manor that housed vampires and special women. Some of the nomadic vampires would move out in the early hours of the evening and their freed rooms had to be reset for whoever else decided to be its occupant. Not many vampires lived here for most of their life; they lived far too long to stay in one place. Although it was always a worry to her when she realized they left, there was nothing else she could do. Vampire had to come here on their own free will. Maids here were ones who had chosen to stay or had been offered and accepted. To be fair, the women as blood maids also lived extraordinarily long. Felicity had decided long ago that at a certain point in their lives, she'd let them go. It'd be up to them at that point what they wanted to do. For now, they were helping her service vampires for the sake of humans.

They always saved lives. Not all of them, but many. There was a noticeably smaller amount of vampire attacks in the nearby cities thanks to them. That was the point of their existence and Felicity was grateful to the girls who stayed here. It wasn't the greatest situation in the world, but it took a lot of integrity and courage to constantly live with it. Felicity would have to show her appreciation to them. She was sure she could make them feel it, what with her abilities, but she wanted them to genuinely experience it themselves. That always made the feelings she had much stronger.

At the moment, Felicity was in her bedroom, standing at the foot of her bed with crossed arms. A hand was thoughtfully propped under her chin and a frown creased her brow. On her bed she had spread out a lovely white gown, one she liked to wear when she went on her trips outside the manor. Unfortunately, it was white and given the fact Felicity was a willing, volunteer of a maid, a dark red stain on its wide collar had been inevitable. She gave a long, upset sigh before clicking her tongue.

"Another fine dress, ruined," she murmured to herself. "I don't understand why I still wear white at this rate."

She turned on her heel and strode over to her closet. She just couldn't give up the color white, no matter how many times it got ruined. Sure enough, there were several white gowns, blouses, and shirts in the back, right by her gray attire (since her closet was properly color coordinated). She looked at them wistfully and backtracked to her blue clothes. Darker colors were generally better for stains. Nonetheless, there was a small fortune of their finances that Felicity often put aside for the maids' clothes. It was the least she could do to treat them to something nice. They were usually very good with the fact they could wear whatever they wanted. In Felicity's case, she often wore dresses and formal attire. She had lived a majority of her life in eras that had worshiped dresses.

Felicity quickly selected a long sleeved, navy top and went to put it on with a pair of jeans. There was no use in running around her room in her underwear. There were things to do. And she could have sworn she heard the door. She was careful not to mess up her hair, which had been neatly swept up and pinned back so her long hair stayed out of her face and tumbled behind her shoulders. The shorter, framing strands of her hair accented her face since she hadn't spent time pinning them all away. It would have looked too strange with all the pins. She pulled on a pair of heeled boots. The tight cuffs and the loose sleeves of her shirt made it look like a man's riding attire. She smiled to herself at the thought of how forbidden such a look for women was before. She picked up an old, hard cover journal that had been laying on her dresser. One of her old journals. These things were all over the manor. She hadn't spent enough time trying to find them all so she could put them all together. Even if they had been rather difficult and strange times, Felicity still missed them and enjoyed reminiscing.

Feeling she had wasted enough time fretting over her dress, she left it on her bed, set the journal back down, and left her room. It wasn't a long trip to the entryway. She had purposefully given herself the room closest to the door, just so she could greet those who came. And, well, not to mention that there were a few vampires who liked to be in and out quickly. Her room was the easiest to find and it kept the other maids from experiencing sudden, unwelcome guests. There had been a few times where Felicity had been woken up by the vampires. But it wasn't a loss. She endured so the other maids had to bear the minimum.

She could feel the swirl of emotions before she could see who was there. Confusion, excitement, annoyance, pride -- it all rushed through her like a cool breeze. She sent out a feeling of welcome to touch the newcomers just as she emerged at the bottom flight of stairs. She wore a calm smile on her face, a customary look. Though, it could have been easily wiped away at the sight of two familiar, and admittedly annoying, faces. Even so, she kept the smile on her face as she approached them, hands properly tucked behind her back.

"Welcome back Lei," she greeted the fellow red-head. "I'm assuming you already know where you're going." As a matter of fact, she knew he knew where he was going. And she'd keep an eye on him in case she was wrong. Her eyes settled warmly on the unsettled newcomer, and touched him with a feeling of familiarity and curiosity -- just so he would feel a little more comfortable.

"My name is Felicity Kingsley. I'm the head of this manor. Welcome," she told him politely and with a friendly smile.

Her demeanor changed much when she finally turned her cool gaze on Nikolai. "Mister Dragomir," she greeted. She took her eyes away from him and the friendly smile was immediately returned. "Do let me know if any of you need anything. I'd be happy to help."

She assumed -- hoped -- that the two who had returned would go on their own way. There were protocols she needed to follow (bestowed onto herself by herself) and it wasn't necessary for them to linger. She was sure they didn't need a tour. She wasn't at a liberty to give them one either, since it wasn't their first -- or last -- time here.

▇▇ l o c a t i o n ( my room; entryway ) ▇▇ c o m p a n y ( Marina, vampires )
                                              ▇▇ o o c ( oooooooh yeah. post time. )

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
    User Image
        User Image

It wasn’t long after he’d entered that an unfamiliar face and presence came from behind. Lei wasn’t unaware of the presence of two others, but one in particular interested him given the other male’s demeanor. He didn’t know many of the other vampires that came to Caedis manor mostly because they weren’t of his interest, but he was well aware of someone who would, at the very least, look lost and out of place. The other guy seemed to frequent like he did. That much he could see from the long haired male’s relaxed stance and posture…albeit filled with and exuded pride.

For the other with peculiar eyes, Lei would have been about to ask if he were new to the manor just to confirm his observations. At least, until Marina came around to greet them and called everyone’s names. Well, last names.

Blue eyes closed lightly and the bright orange haired male smiled. Had he missed something important? “Just ‘Lei’ Marina-gūniang.” He said, drawing up his umbrella back to prop on his shoulder and shifting his weight back onto his left foot then lifted up his baggage a little more although he didn’t give it to her, chuckling after. “I’m not staying in the manor after this night is over, xiǎojiě. I’ve arranged for accommodations elsewhere. This isn’t luggage.” The red head said just as Felicity came in to greet all those by the entrance and specifically addressed him with words only he would perhaps know the meaning, then specifically extended her hospitality to all.

Lei lightly tossed the bag he had up and held it up by the bottom instead of the handle, setting his umbrella to the corner wall near him at the entrance and walked over to her as he revealed the contents—tea of various kinds from his motherland, “I hope these meet your and your companions’ tastes, Felicity-dàrén.” He voiced out as he proffered it to her with the same enigmatic expression he wore when he’d corrected Marina’s address of him.

“To take you up on your offer, I’d like you all to try them tonight and tell me how you find them~”

User Image

W i t h : Felicity and the rest
              O O C :

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image
      ▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀

Blood dripped from the broken arm of a corpse, it's limb wretched into a position that would have been unimaginably painful for the man, had he still been alive. The little red droplets trickled onto Raphael's longing tongue, red lines flowing back to their final destination. Oh, how careless of him. He'd made it so close to the manor as well, to falter so easily. Truth be told, he was still quite a distance, but the difference between meters and miles were still only a blink of an eye for this particular vampire. It hadn't helped that the man had insulted his choice of companion, a little white, now stained red, stuffed bear. It would be discarded just like his last meal.

A gust of wind passed, and in that moment both Raphael and his deceased prey were gone. How fickle he was, passing across the surface of their little earth much like the seasons as they revolved around the sun. Some were more welcome than others. Well, he wasn't really welcome anywhere, but there wasn't any sort of mechanism that could keep this particular vampire from where he wanted to go. At the moment he had a place in mind, one who's hostess would welcome all the wretches of the world. Probably.

Some short time had passed, the image of a man clad in a black suit appearing in one moment and gone in the next as he traveled. Teleportation was easy, but he preferred to move in many shorter movements than a large distance all at once. The world had many things to offer him, and they would be missed if he always kept his destinations in mind. It wasn't like anyone could blame a vampire with abilities such as his for being a wayward spirit. He'd get there when it was time. Sooner than later, perhaps, lest another victim's innocent blood stain his hands. And his clothing. It wasn't cheap, not that he'd paid for it.

Blown in with the gentle wind, Raphael's form appeared a few feet above the ground outside Caedis manor. Physics could be so whimsical when it came to the supernatural. Before he'd even come inside, Felicity's familiar aura enveloped him in such a welcome sense of feeling. It made him smirk, as his foot touched the ground, and he'd disappeared once more in an instant. That welcome feeling... It was such a joke. Part of him strongly detested the fact that the other woman could instill such fake emotions in them, and at the same time, he was grateful that his own distasteful emotions could be locked away, if only for a little while.

"It's Darlin' kid" Raphael spoke, his sarcastic voice drifting over from the velvet red stairs the two present maids had only just come down. He was laid back, both elbows propped against the stairs above him, and one leg lazily strewn over the other in front of him. The stairs were such a pretty color, they blood well, just like the dark clothing he wore housing the still-wet crimson liquid on his sleeves. It wasn't anything fancy, just a suit-jacket that was a few sizes too big for him. He wore pants and shoes to match, the latter of which reflected the lighting of the room in a slight red hue.

Raphael leaned forward, choosing to place his arms crossed absently in his lap for the time being. "And you shouldn't be addressing such a gracious hostess in such an unbecoming manner, anyways. She's Madame Felicity, hostess of this wonderful slice of hell," the vampire added, a small smirk on his lips. "Know your place," he added one last remark, his tone cone, but soft. As if he honestly had any right to look down his nose at anyone, but in this particular case, he did have the highest altitude in the room. Technicalities.

"I do love tea, though," Raphael spoke, perusing his past memories of such occasions, as if he hadn't just spoken such spiteful words to the oddly dressed vampire in their company. There were others, too. One who seemed out of place, and another so obviously aware of his own reflection that even if there wasn't a mirror that couldn't present it, it was likely ingrained into the male's memory.

▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀x▀▀
      User Image
                      With: A crowd
                      OOC: Hello~.

Thieving Cultist

User Image

() 'Mister Dragomir'. Was how he was greeted eh. Was this how things were? That smug look on his face only hastened as he let off a brief chuckle. A small roll of the eyes and his attentions had been pulled elsewhere. His silver gaze was long and hard though. It was apparent where he was looking. His gaze did well to sit there. Settle upon the graceful presence before him. Not...entirely sure where his gaze was? Ah. If one wasn't careful, that was a scenario they did not need to find themselves poking into. Nikolai was a calm man. Everyone who was allowed to bask in his presence, knew such a thing. "Mister Dragomir" That tone. In that tone that screamed he found those words humorous. "What? No smile for me love?" The slightest chuckle escaped him and he could only laugh once more. Finding this more and more hilarious by the moment. "Your manners have surely dwindled in the time I had been gone." As brief as his words were that smirk on his lush lips were...soundly beautiful. The arrogance he held was that of a man who held himself in high regard. But it was obvious there were things that could draw him from his calm attitude. Was it..someone in this room? Ah. Perhaps.

() "Piss off it Raphael." The man spoke out as his silver gaze fell upon a familiar look. A man he knew? Someone he was familiar with. Another familiar face. His silver eyes traced the staircase and that smirk stayed. "..Keep sitting there and you may trip a 'lass." The silver eyed man slowly walked forward and tossed strands of his hair over his shoulder. "Even if Tea is a..'Welcoming Regard', won't you give these young-lings' the right proper affection?" Even every word he spoke, breathed superiority. Feeling so high and mighty upon the newcomers? 'Course. It was..how Nikolai was. "..You fancy a better presence than a womans?" Nikolai was a teasing man. Always so. Especially to those he was familiar with. "I see time has done well to not age you. But those manners. Ghastly indeed." He held himself high. The tone in his voice. Kindly, yet..malicious. Able to kill and slaughter in a mere utterance. No matter how highly he was, Nikolai could easily loose his temper. That much was certain. He had come quite the long way since he was a child. Something to be proud of...Not many knew the old Niki. Those who did would surely appreciate the man he had become..

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
      User Image
          User Image

'It's darlin', kid.'

The red head blinked and turned his attention to where the voice had come from--the staircase. Perking a brow, Lei stared at the other male and tilted his head slightly to the side in a way that could have hinted he was confused. He probably would have corrected the shorter vampire if not for the long haired one speaking to this guy. Raphael? He said. It was probably odd that the thing that came to this orange headed vampire was that for his lineage, it was odd that he would be the one who literally stood out from the rest--even if it was just hair color...maybe outfit. Not that he particularly cared more than the fact that he was mostly curious... and probably a little bored.

The red head handed Felicity the gift without a word and turned his attention to Raphael instead, eyes closing as he gave the other male a smile, " //- It's a little strange for me to use English, to be honest. I'm far more used to the varying degrees of politeness my native tongue gives. There is a lot lost in translation, so I make do with those honorific attachments. Just to make it less strange for me. -// " He said, speaking in a tongue that would most likely be foreign to the shorter male. But it would probably be good enough to get the message across regardless of whether the other man actually understood the contents.

Lei eyed one of the boxes of tea he'd handed to Felicity and took one of them with his now focused Raphael's own, flipping it up lightly and whimsically, in a way that sort of seemed like he was juggling it with one hand, banding his free hand to his hip, "If you would like, let's leave Felicity-dàrén to entertain the newcomer while you try this one." He spoke in the language Raphael would understand this time, pertaining to the box of tea leaves in his hand.

Blue eyes turned to the haughty male that had spoken to Raphael before him and spoke, "Of course, the invitation is extended to you too, xiānshēng."

User Image

W i t h : Felicity and the rest
                O O C : If you guys are wondering what the //- text -// is, I just wanted to put an emphasis to indicate that he's not speaking in English. Didn't want to google translate it.

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User Image

𝖛incent 𝖐elix 𝖗aven
        Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Vincent turned his gaze to the door and watched as a male with long hair entered. Another vampire muttering to himself. Vincent rolled his eyes, another pretentious p***k. Maybe he was just still too new at this vampire thing and in a few more centuries he too would also feel more superior than others. Until then, the young vampire mentally shrugged figuring he would be the youngest creature here. Why did he even come to this place?

His attention was grabbed by a beautiful lady descending the stairs. Suddenly he felt strange. Comfort? Curiosity? He wasn't sure, but in a strange way he knew these weren't his own feelings and yet they where. Confused by this, he focused on the woman's voice. Felicity Kingsley... He bowed his head slightly, recognizing the name. "Miss Kingsley," He said coolly bring his head back up letting his two tone eyes meet hers. "Thank you for inviting me here." He watched as she addressed 'Lei' and 'Mister Dragomir.'

He pulled his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms as he waited patiently for the conversations to stop. He shifted his weight to his right foot, beginning to feel uncomfortable with the amount of people. Three was a crowd after all.

And now four. Wait a minute... Four? Vincent looked over at the stairs. Another male, vampire he assumed, was now sitting upon the steps. When did he get there? The youngling didn't hear the door. He blinked in surprise letting is mouth open slightly as this new vampire started talking to Dragomir.

Vincent felt like giving up already. Too many people, too much talking, too new at all of this. He mentally sighed, letting his shoulders drop as his hand came up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image

Without skipping a beat the old blood Nikolai responded to Raphael, even before the newcomer he'd addressed, causing his yellow orbs to flit over to the other male. There was a pleasant smirk on his face, quite amused at the words the other had chosen, as his mouth parted slightly to speak once more. "Your words, like a strong Vodka Nikolai," he commented, though chose to stand up on the stairs so his form took up less space. "They could easily sour even the classiest of women." Whither that was a compliment or not was up to interpretation. The man subject to his words would likely think it a compliment, but for the others, well... It wasn't really like any of them cared for the other's opinions.

The other male began to speak, and Raphael's attention was changed once more, a brow perked curiously on his face as the man spoke an unfamiliar language. That was not so true, having lived so long, all of the tongues of the world sounded familiar, not that the vampire had taken time enough to learn them all. A few, yes, but certainly not the particular one in question. His comment before hadn't been wholeheartedly, but the racist note he now realized it had, amused him once more. Again, if only he cared enough to do something about it.

An invitation to tea. Oh, how he loved to sit and sip exquisite liquids from fine china. To tell stories about the past, and listen to others. Nikolai likely had a few that would amuse him, and this red headed male would certainly have enough to pass the time. Ah, but, there was still another male present in their little group. Felicity was doing well not to feel overwhelmed without the proper assistance, however it was unlike her to crack under any sort of pressure. That last vampire had some manners indeed.

"Well spoken~" Raphael cooed, disappearing in an instant and already standing beside Vincent, one hand patting the male's back as if congratulating a child for their accomplishment. His arm was actually raised up, considering the male stood a full head above him. It was something he hadn't considered before moving, to single out one of the tallest people in the room and stand next to them. Even Felicity was taller than him. Well, anyone who wanted to make fun of the vampire for it could face his wrath.

With a smile, Raphael lowered his hand and looked up to the newcomer briefly, and then to nikolai once more. "You see that? That's manners." he said sarcastically, and afterwards shrugged. "There are many things in this world better than the presence of a woman, little man," the vampire addressed the question that had been posed before he'd ever moved. And he did, again, only this time he'd gone from Vincent's side to Nikolai's right, his arm wrapped around the man's back and hand rested on his waist.

"You need only a mind open enough to explore it," He whispered, rubbing the other vampire's side gently with a coy, and obviously faked, smile. Raphael didn't really like men, but, well... He'd experience everything in life, if only just to say he'd done it. Nikolai definitely wasn't the kind of sick and demented person he wanted to lay with, however. They were too much alike at times, and such situations tended to escalate quickly. One of them would end up nailed to a makeshift cross on the wall with railroad spikes, and that wasn't the kind of night he planned to spend there.

User Image
                        With: A crowd
                        OOC: Sorry Raphael moves a lot, it's hard to keep him in one place. OH// And his clothes still have fresh blood on them, something I forgot to reiterate from the last post. Not a lot, but y'know~ Enough to notice x3

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

Oooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh oohXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOooh ooh oh...oooh ooh
        Mara Zii Skelton
        I've been walking this road of desire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI've been begging for blood on the wall..
        I don't care if I'm playin' with fire..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm aware that I'm frozen inside..
        I have known all along!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSo much more going on, no denying..
        But I know I'm not standing alone..

The cold. Honestly the world didn't need it, for what the hell flourished in the cold instead of simply surviving? For the life of her she couldn't see much good the cold did, but then, she was likely just being bitchy about it when the cold didn't inherently bother her as much as it should. Still, she would rather not deal with the cold altogether. Breathing out, she pushed herself off of her sitting spot on a small rock wall as she then started to walk about, leaving a trail of fog following her in addition to constantly being around her. Just about anyone else would dress in some winter garb to keep warm, but, she didn't need to. Though all the same, she wasn't really outside on a cold-a** night simply because she could be. There was a few things she had to find in order to keep a certain secret someone happy and fat. So... well... if it was one thing the cold did, it was making this easier for her.

Turning to look at the manor, making sure that where she was and where she would go next wouldn't be easily seen or even seen at all before she had crouched down, snapping her fingers and lit a small fire some distance off from her. For now all she had to do was wait. But, it wasn't like she could honestly waste time in such a way that it mattered. She simply laid back, looking up at the sky. Not only could she not waste time, but she also had nothing else to do, technically speaking... In a way, life was a lot calmer than it was just four years ago. Calmer and boring. No longer could she be such a free roaming spirit, doing what she pleased when she pleased. Instead, she was more or less bound to this one spot. Still, she could try to see the upside of it but well, she just wasn't that type of person.

There was no real gratitude involved, for starters. No one beyond them and the... 'people' they 'associated' with would ever know. Did what they do even make a difference? Was it just them, in this one manor? Or were there others, in other parts of the world? Perhaps she should ask Felicity later on; but she would have to wonder if she might try to sugarcoat things or not. Oh well. Her life wasn't going anywhere before, but now it at least had some ******** up purpose. Even if such meant putting up with some bull s**t now and again...

Blinking her brown eyes, she wondered if she had been drinking too much wine before. Why the hell was she giving any thought to any of this? Christ. She was only out here to catch something, which, as of yet, hadn't turned up. Though she didn't need to head back inside just yet. Or perhaps she shouldn't. If they wanted a meal, they could damn well find their own, instead of said meal coming to them. Because, screw it. Sitting up, she looked around the area with her brown eyes before adjusting herself to put her arms across her knees and her head to rest on her arms. Absently she wondered what everyone else was doing right about now... Mm... Perhaps she really shouldn't stay out too long, as so she could make dinner in a bit. Even if said dinner would be late, if viewed in the eyes of others, but, it's not like they had that much of a normal schedule.

And she sure a shell didn't want anyone else cooking (even if they could be good cooks) since then not only would that take away her reason, but also, no one made dinner as well as she did... Which was a biased opinion in all honesty.

With: no one |Location: outside |
        {This is what I had before I lost my internet}

You've been playin' my mind through my wishes..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou can feel that we're hunting the truth..
        Don't know why, can't hold on, always losing control..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIn the middle of the night!
        I don't understand what's going on..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIt's a world gone astray!
        In the middle of the night!

Hilarious Genius

User Image
        User Image
        LOCATION: Entryway of the manor tab tab THOUGHTS: Looks like a young one. tab tab COMPANY: Vampires & Felicity tab tab FEELINGS: Welcoming tab tab OUTFIT: x

A loud exasperated sigh escaped the woman's lips as she cocked her head to side, inspecting her work. It was already evening, so she figured that it was just the time to finish the tidying up. Knowing Felicity's personality well, the pink haired youth knew exactly what pushed the other woman's buttons and how to avoid being on her black list. While, Felicity never seemed to be a person who would get angry or raise her voice at any of the maids working here, her manipulation of emotions gave tenfold the effect of what reality could only dream of creating. It took her at least two hours, but she managed to clean up the library pretty well, damn, she even would high five herself, no matter how lame it loo--..scratch that, Lucia wouldn't do that but her emotions were damn close to bringing the thought of action into actuallity. I mean, have people seen their amazing world of imagination? It was huge, emphasis on the u. Luckily, after doing it for a little more than twenty years, Lucia made sure to keep it spotless every single day, so the dust didn't even have time to gather. The only reason why she took a little longer today with her daily task was because she was drained couple of days ago, so it took her a little bit to recover. Even now, Lucia didn't understand how did Felicity do this by herself when none of the other maids were here. It is ridiculous how much stress and pressure the head maid's body could handle. Needless to say, that was one of many reasons why Lucia respected the older female.

Brushing her bangs back, she did a quick stretch and clicked her tongue between her teeth. A shiver ran down her spine, giving her goosebumps as the cold wind teased her hair on the back of her neck. Her cerulean gaze shifted onto an open window that allowed the culprit of her shivers in. With a groan, the girl proceeded towards it only to be welcomed by another gust of wind. As she stuck her head out, Lucia immediately felt the cool torc around her neck. There was a certain sharpness in the wind that warned of approaching winter, and while she was bad with hot weather, she didn't particularly like the cold either. Slamming the windows shut, the shook her head at the thought of the colder months up ahead. It meant that more vampires will come around as many of the humans would stay indoors, making them hard to access without any witnesses. Last year, January was their busiest month by far, however this year's weather promised an early start.

Heading through the long hallways, Luci closed her eyes for a moment and listened, her sound manipulation allowing the vibrations of air from further away to reach her ears and hear the new arrivals. Her eyebrows furrowed together as her pace came to a halt. She recognized one. No. There were more that seemed familiar. Cutting herself off from the conversation, the woman slowly revealed her bright sapphire hues and sucked in one of her cheeks, before her lips parted to make a " tch " sound. It was not that they weren't welcome, it was just that Lucia was hoping a bit more free time after her duties, no socializing involved. With any luck she would have gotten Felicity to teach her how to play the harp, but no. Life was just ungrateful son of a gun, always destroying her plans, not that she minded seeing familiar faces.

It was time to go and greet the vampires.

In around another three minutes, Lucia approached the entryway to the manor, her gaze scanning all the customary faces and one she had yet to get used to. Her eyes narrowed as she ran her long fingers through her hair, once again pulling her bangs out of her eyesight.

Smile. Smile. Smile. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. Especially with Raphael's sudden endeavors on the newcomer and Nikolai. She hated that about the guy, his teleportation really drove her mad, because it made such a dangerous creature about ten thousand times more so with the advantage of unpredictability and callous personality. Her eyes moved onto the man's clothing, her expression changing from confusion to shock, anger, disappointment and finally different kind of realization. The palms of her hands soon met her face, as she sighed loudly, her fingers rubbing her closed eyes. She was holding back her tears.

Dear god, she just cleaned the damn floor and carpet this morning, the blood on the vampire's sleeves looked fresh so it was only given that droplets of the crimson liquid would have fallen down. Ugh. If the stains won't come out from the carpet, she'll have to hear the constant nagging from Felicity about it. God, he knew better than to come around into the manor looking like that. Nope. She wasn't going to deal with this nonsense. Just ignore it. Yup, best call. Ignore it.

Exhaling the breath she was holding in while thinking, she lowered her hands and cleared her throat. The woman opened her mouth to speak, to greet the vampires but the words just didn't come out. Another deep breath followed, before her she was able to look at every vampire in the room and welcome them to Caedis manor. Not wanting to get their attention on herself, she just bowed quietly and muttered a greeting under her nose.

"Welcome back to Caedis manor."

It was more important to make the newcomer feel welcome and not as awkward in an unfamiliar face. Sure, Felicity took care of emotions on that, but she didn't have ten mouths nor hands to do everything at once. Silently, she approached the patiently waiting male and smiled briefly, mentally repeating to herself not to ******** it up. It has been so many years and yet she still had a hard time dealing with strangers. Well, at least this one seemed to have manners and by the way he was acting, she could only assume he was a young one. The woman outstretched her hand, offering a handshake. Usually it was a bow, but it would probably just make it more awkward than needed.

"Hello, welcome to Caedis manor. I'm Lucia and since Felicity, the head maid, is currently busy with the other masters, I'd like to answer your queries instead, if you have any of course. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Cultist

User Image

() Nikolai..would be lying if he said he wasn't charmed by Raphaels sudden presence beside him. Did he enjoy men? Ah, occasionally. It wasn't the finest tastes for him. But men usually filled the void that normal women couldn't. You know, in that utter loneliness that not even a mortal could fill. Immortal men made quite the bedding partner. Nikolais silver gaze raked over Raphaels presence and the man seemed lost for words. Really?! Nikolai had nothing to say?? ....No. That really wasn't it. "..Tch." He muttered out and a small grin took his lips. "You're efforsts are quite...humorous Raphael." Stepping lightly, Nikolai twisted, hand taking hold of Raphaels wrist that rested so gently upon his waist. Now..they were face to face. Chest to chest and Nikolais eyes gazed upon Raphael with a smug grin on his lips. "If you care to dance. I can surely welcome the gesture." With such a mocking tone, Nikolai chuckled and rested his left arm around Raphaels waist, taking a few steps in a small waltz. That ever teasing grin, lush upon his lips. "...Too bad you aren't my kind of partner." The man spoke with slightly bared fangs. With yet, another twist, he twirled Raph away from him like a doll and chuckled. Coming to a resting position, he clapped lightly. "sheer bravado." Gods. Nikolai had quite the funny bone...when poked. But with such serene looks, who could take him for a joker?

() "Now then." He spoke out as he ran his fingers through his long hair, setting it back to it's kindly good looks. Seriously, all jokes aside, had he really wished to bed a male like Raphael, it would be quite the stunt. A dramatical movie if there ever was one. Raphael and...Nikolai had similar auras. The kind of aura that was like...a familiar presence. It would be like...sleeping with himself. Well...Minus his gorgeous long hair and fanciful silver eyes. It would be..sort of like bedding himself. And if he wanted to bed himself, he had a hand...or two he could play with. No. It would be a fight to the death between those two. Not saying..the other men in the room weren't of equal standing with him and Raphael, he just didn't know them. Once he got to know them, he would probably have a different outlook. But for now, he knew Raph. And those stupid thoughts within his head could only tease him with stupid ideas about kicking Raphs a** and making the guy realize that beauty and brawn, were quite a pair indeed. Yes. Nikolai knew he was...'Quite Fair' looking for a male. Beautiful. But...a sexy beautiful he hoped. Women flocked to him. He had no hard time looking for a mate. Well..at least one for the evening. He had no thought on being.. unworthy to anything or anyone. But his damned wandering mind made the daily events, particularly this one, quite..hilarious.

() "All jokes aside." Nikoali looked to the other men and bowed his head in respect. Despite his feelings of superiority, he gave respect. At least...in the first meetings with anyone. "For those of you..who do not know me. I am Nikolai Dragomir." His silver gaze looked Lei over. That man was humorous. Oriental? Ah. He enjoyed the orient. "I've only seen such beauty and wonderful history from a world you are from." Was that....was that a compliment in Leis direction?! Well, in..Niki's terms? Sure. "And you.." His eyes looked Vincent over and Nikoali chuckled. "Uncomfortable?" Another brief chuckle escaped him. "Do'na worry youngling.." That damned..sexy accent of his.. "...You'll get used to it." A small..feeble attempt to lessen the younglings seemingly shy minded nature. Nikolai was a man of entertainment. He worked the room when he was given the chance. So he worked the god-damned room. "Ah Miss Lucia." Even if she was greeting someone else, Niki bidded the woman a welcome. Albeit brief. "Dear Liss." The man's accent carried as his eyes fell upon Felicity. "I do wish to see the other beauties that reside here..."

() He was all ego and temptation. His eyes, when they gazed upon Felicity, they gazed..in a different manner than they had gazed upon the others. "Or do they all lack the proper mannerisms that are expected of your kind?" He was..being slightly rude. But..he spoke to Felicity, rather, Liss in a different way as he had the rest. "But.." Reaching out, he took the womans hand and brought her knuckles to his lips, placing a gentle kiss to it. "...I do always prefer your company." His eyes looked up at the woman from his bowed position. That..silver gaze. Pierced the soul. But as it had started, it so ended once the man rose up and re-positioned himself. Smoothing out his clothes and tossing his hair over his shoulder. "I'd like a meal." He slowly walked past the woman. He would head off to his quarters, but not before having a look about the place for old times sake. "....A regular meal. I do hope you have grand cooks this time around." His voice carried lightly as did his steps. "...Then dessert." One could almost see the smirk on his lips...even if they couldn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff