Welcome to Gaia! ::

haze the wanderer
((sry g2g))

((bye!!! xd ))
*she stroked Haima's feathers and sighed, wondering what to do next.*
*ears twitch listenin for trouble* to quiet
The boy tried to continue forward, but his legs could not hold his weight. The shackles finally weighed him down, and he sank to his knees, getting even more muddy. He looked up at the sky, accepting defeat in this strange forest.

Alien Prophet

Name: Atora
Race: Human

She was running away as fast as she could, from her crazy boyfriend. She enters the forest and fines a place to hide. She watches him run right by her and she took off the way. He had hit her once again in the face and cute her hand. A few tears came down her face as she kept running. She finally stops to take a break from running. She falls down to the ground and started to cry softly.
Name:Maiden
Race biggrin ark faeire
Appearance:6' thin has black and silver wings with long black hair almost to her knees in a pale black dress her eyes are sea green and she has assorted markings over her body,She carries a silver dagger.

*she walked silently through the woods her wings draw closed and her dagger hanging loosely around her waist*
The_Druid
The boy tried to continue forward, but his legs could not hold his weight. The shackles finally weighed him down, and he sank to his knees, getting even more muddy. He looked up at the sky, accepting defeat in this strange forest.

*Haima screeched when he saw a man sinking to his knees*
"what is it Haima?"
*Haima hopped up and down and pointed at the amn with his wing. Nienna ran over to the man and kneelde down beside him, first making sure her hood covered her face*
*sighs and tail moves*
....Samara...you should try to find Lord Shessoumaru...
The_Druid
Name: Matthew
Species: Human
Other: Guess...

A young boy trudged through the forest. He was dragging glowing chains attatched to shackles, labeling him as an escaped slave. The boy had badge hair, orange eyes, and green patched-up clothing. He was covered in dirt and blood. In his condition, there was no way he could send out a telepathic message to the animals like he usually did.

((No, I am not a newbie. My avatar is dressed like that because that's how my character is dressed.))

*sticks her nose in the air* innie do you smell that, i smell blood... human blood.
~Atora_Renae~
Name: Atora
Race: Human

She was running away as fast as she could, from her crazy boyfriend. She enters the forest and fines a place to hide. She watches him run right by her and she took off the way. He had hit her once again in the face and cute her hand. A few tears came down her face as she kept running. She finally stops to take a break from running. She falls down to the ground and started to cry softly.
hmm wats goin on here? *appears next to the girl*
The_Druid

~Thara jumps down from the tree and lands in front of a young boy. She looked slightly concerned. "Are you...alright?" she spoke softly to the boy.~
Name: Ally Ramsay
Race: Half human witch and cat
AGE biggrin idn't keep track
Appearance: Avi
Weapons: Claws (Witch can be used to do magic or fight), Tail, Staff (Long stick) and, teeth (poisonous)
The boy groaned. Gathering up the last strength he could, he slid a bit back. "I won't go... I'll die here... I won't go back to him..." His mutterings cease as he collapses, unconscious.

((By the way, not man. He looks about 12.))
PunketteGurl
The_Druid
Name: Matthew
Species: Human
Other: Guess...

A young boy trudged through the forest. He was dragging glowing chains attatched to shackles, labeling him as an escaped slave. The boy had badge hair, orange eyes, and green patched-up clothing. He was covered in dirt and blood. In his condition, there was no way he could send out a telepathic message to the animals like he usually did.

((No, I am not a newbie. My avatar is dressed like that because that's how my character is dressed.))

*sticks her nose in the air* innie do you smell that, i smell blood... human blood.

*sniffs air*
...Samara...an injured human?
*looks at her*
That's not a big deal, is it?
*she sighed and placed a hand on a tree feeling it's life, closing her eyes she turned around and continued to walk*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff