Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winiewski rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to Generation Apocalypse the mother of all apocalypse's. When people said the apocalypse was going to happen they thought it would be just one like Zombies, Mutants or a nuclear melt down. No one was expecting it to be all three. First there was a melt down that wiped out almost every thing and what it did not wipe out it ether mutated into monsters from grotesque monsters to giant rats and bugs. And then to top that off some off the dead came back to life from the fall out into zombies. Now you and the other twenty percent of humanity left have to try and survive in this world that has gone to hell.

~Chapter Two~

You are one of the still remanning survivor's in a world that seems to want you dead. But after almost a month of being stuck in a small town that slowly went to hell you have set off for new location's and places ever hunting for that fabled and rumoured land where there is no undead or mutant's to worry about. Odd'y enough you and the other's all find you self headed for the mexican shore line to try and get to a trash barge said to hold one of still the holding on human survivor refuge camp's. But sadly at this point problems are already starting to happen as you are in the middle of no where and the prison bus that you are all living on and using as transportation is running low on gas. And Who know's what lurks in these area's away from civilization. Well we will just all have to what and see.

Character Profile
Gaia Name:
Name/nick name:
Bio: (Aka who you are and how you and what you are doing to stay alive.)
(Op)Weapons: (Keep in mind if you pick a gun as a weapon you have limited ammo and will run out sooner or later. So no going Rambo.)
(Evil only) Scary ability: (OP) Example of ability's zombies ignore you, mutants ignore you, and any other power you might normally find only in a zombie.
Pic:
And if you want to be related to someone els already in the RP ask them then let me know.

The Rules

1. Keep the swearing on a min
2. No killing others without asking (Meaning no otto hitting RPer controlled characters.)
3. No god modding
4. No one line posts please
5. Romance and violence is highly exempted
6. Pm me your Character Profile
7. If you don't post in the RP for more then a week your person will Die/be removed. I don't want a bunch of RPers on here how never post. So post once a week at lest please or pm me if you have to go away for a while or some thing.
8. The pictures are stretching the pages to much so please use ??? in posts or don't use the pic at all.
The Dangers of the world.

All sorts of undead
Mutated and giant animals and beings/ monsters
Murderous Gangsters and cannibals and cultists.

Character and Zombie profiles
A good and cool thing that was brought up was can you post as a zombie and the answer is yes for now as long as you keep your human as your main attention. Also if you are a zombie others are aloud to both atto hit and atto kill you if they have the tools to do so.

Winiewski rolled 0 100-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Zack sat up on the roof of his uncles grudge his lags hugged to his chest trying to forget his first zombie kill witch had taken place only hours earlier. He repeatedly and firmly clamped his eyes shut trying to force the image out of his mind. His uncles shoot gun to one side the rifle to the other just in case one of those those things managed to find there way up to him. Then....A hour or so later he opened his eyes alarmed and shocked at the fact he had some how dozed off. He then looked down at the street and saw them about five or so undead out side his houses gate. He then quickly lay on his stomach so he would not be seen not knowing zombies hunted be smell and sound alone. He then amid his rifle at the closest one and shoot down at it missing the first time but hitting the second time blowing out its lag so that it now had to crawl. All the while he was muttering to him self that it was not human it was not human so it was ok to kill it. The third shoot did the trick as he then took aim at the next zombie witch seemed to be moving towards the one he had just killed and started eating it. It was almost enough to make some one sick but he took out the second zombie then another and another. Every time already seeming easier to kill then the last. He hoped he would not start to enjoy this this was revolting and what if he saw one that was some one he knew then what.
!!Attention!!

The survivors as the RP seemed to be stuck we are doing a time skip and change of location.

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Zeke walked through his mothers house, feeling the emptyness and lonelyness as his eyes became a little teary. he didnt care if those things came back again, he could defend himself, he had provisions and protection, he had set traps around the house and lent against the wall of the living room "i swear...those...those things are going to pay" he mumbled as he heard a trap explode outside "tch...let the fun begin" he whispered as he began walking to the back door picking his family sword up along the way.

As he reached the door, a zombie had broken through "tch..the hell.." he jumped back as he swung his blade into the things side, knocking it down, before shooting it in the head then ran off outside and through the streets
After killing god knows how many undead from his safe spot on the roof of his houses grudge Zack was starting to think it was only a matter of time before the undead got him. After all he had started with only five zombies near by but thanks to all his gun fire there was now a small mob do to all the noise the firing made. That was when he saw it some grotesque rat looking thing the size of a large dog or maybe a small horse come out of no where and start to walk towards the undead hissing and spitting as it got ready to attack. The next thing he knew the thing charged into the mob and started to shred the zombies to bits. But unfortunately minutes later the thing was over run by the undead and its snarls and growls turned to shriek's and squeals of pain as ti was brutally mashed and torn to bits. The sight was so gory that Zack found him self throwing up what little good canned food he had eaten. He then after minutes of being sick looked back to where the fight had just been and saw zombies walking off with random chunks of the thing leaving only a unidentifiable hep with was once the things body. "God that is going to make it so I don't sleep for a while." He wiped some drool from his mouth from being sick. "Well what ever that thing was better it then me." He then saw all the dead zombie body's the thing had taken with it. "I really hope there are not more of that thing. that and that they can not clime."

Angelic Phantom

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Zeke stood atop a rooftop and looked adown at a dead torn corpes that was unnoticable"shesh...these undead are gory arnt they" he stood there, his family blade upon his back, and his cloak fluttering as the wind hit it "now..gotta find more people.." he said walking away and down a fire escape

Ooc: gotta go for a while >w< post when i get back c:

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Everything was so loud, how could anyone pick apart the noise in this mess? It was bad enough the rotting dead bodies lined the road. "Joyous" she whispered quietly from behind the wheel of her pickup truck. She had been here for a little over two hours and waiting out the zombies was not working. Luckily they couldn't see her so she just sat peacefully head back eyes closed. Mentally she was imagining herself dead, probably how she looked in this moment. Blissfully ironic she bolted up as she heard something bump into her car door. Looking over she saw some brain dead human thing reaching inside her truck. It's hands just inches in front of her face. Heart racing in her chest she held her lips tightly closed and didn't so much as breath. Like everything else she would wait it out.
User Image Kress's Humvee roared down the street, the powerful engine churning with a full tank of fuel to burn through. Kress could only feel like ice when his vehicle ran head on into a zombie, tearing it in half and spattering it onto the road. In almost a comical way he turned on the wipers to clear up the windshield. To both sides of him were open fields and a small town lay off in the distance, situated in a cozy little spot. Kress only accelerated, only wanting this town to be a quick stop on his way. But he knew that karma had its way of screwing with him when things were supposed to be so simple. He subconsciously rubbed his injured side, keeping it as a reminder to how badly things can screw up.

Winiewski rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

After sitting up on the roof for what seemed like forever Zack finally decided that it looked safe enough to head down and maybe move on. Besides staying here was only going to upset him since the corps of what was left of his uncle was still in the front hall and what was starting to smell. He then walked into the kitchen and grabbed all the cans he could as well as a can opener since he thought it might be some thing others would over look. He un frontally could not carry much since the cans added up and he planed to keep the two guns with him. Zack walked into his garage and saw the dirt bike his uncle had bought him so that they could go biking together and almost lost it. He then threw a tarp over it and pushed a bunch of junk around it so it looked like nothing was there. "I will come back for you some day bike." He rubbed his eyes and then walked out of the garage and into the yard looking a round scared to open the gate in fear there was some thing hiding but knowing he could not stay. as he looked along both sides of the street as if thinking some thing would happen. Sad thing was as things where it would be bad.

(OOC: How would one of you two with the cars fell about a mutant bear trashing your ride! It might be a little hard to kill but so fair the votes for events is yes.)
( OOC: Sure, I'll do it... Just don't expect the bear to be alive for super long. And I'm not sure if it would trash the Humvee, but it might scratch it. Haha. But I'll gladly put one down. ^-^ )

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(Occ: if you kill my pickup truck, there will emotional woman tears. It's up to you, do you want emotional woman tears? smile )
User Image Of course, Kress being the man that karma just loved to screw with would draw the short end of the stick. His life was pretty shitty already, but there was always another curve ball to the thrown. Yet, somehow he saw this coming, more or less it was in the middle of the road and was charging at him. A big bear like creature, but its features were all sorts of screwed up. "Well, I needed to burn trough another one of my many lives today." He grinned and pressed down the peddle, the engine roaring along with the bear, and for one split second, Kress thought that this was his way to go. But, today was just not his day to die. The bear was tossed aside, but so was he. The Humvee roared into a field and hit a ditch. Kress cursed under his breath and got out, his rifle in hand and pistol ready to go. The bear rose from the other side of the road and was acting like it was still good, even if it was missing an arm. Kress smiled under his skull mask and aimed down his scope, the bear being his target.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff