Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
~Melanie Matthews~

Melanie had it easy over the past three weeks compared to the hybrids. Sure, the non-morfs had their share of tests and troubles too... but they weren't treated with the same blatant cruelty. The hybrids were barely fed, never given blankets, given just enough water to keep them from dehydration, regularly harassed or harmed just for the amusement of the guards.

The only reason Melanie had any leeway at all was because of her gunshot wounds. Still, the captivity was beginning to beat her down into submission until she saw a face she thought she might never see again."Hannah! Oh my god you're al--" She froze when she saw the hybrid features. They'd infected her with morfs... how they had changed her in less than a month, Melanie would never know... but there she was... finished with changes that should have taken months. "Hannah... talk to me... are you okay?"

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
Erin Connely

Erin had been through hell the past three weeks. What she had endured could only be described as torture. She was put through fire resistance tests that left her hands and forearms burned. She'd resisted orders and ended up being whipped. She'd been put into a freezing chamber for days at sub-zero temperatures and forced to create fire or freeze to death just to test her endurance. She'd resisted her captors and been flogged for it. She harmed one of the scientists and was now in a shock collar to keep her from doing it again. She had deeps cuts and dark bruises on her wrists, ankles, and neck from fighting against restraints. The whole three weeks the fox's spirit did not break.

She had been given a small break to recover enough for her next horrid encounter just in time to see her new hybridized sister and her best friend each be deposited into their own holding cells. Vale was across from her and her sister in the same cage. Erin moved over to her sister quick as she could and cradled her head in her lap, gently running her fingers through the girl's hair. Oh Hannah... poor Hannah... what have they done to you? I swear to you they will pay for everything done to you. I promise it. She thought to herself as she cradled her sister.

User Image
~Hannah Connely~

xxxHannah finally stirred as Melanie started talking to her. Waking up, she found herself looking up at a battered Erin. They were... in a cage? Oh no... they had been captured, hadn't they? "Erin?" Hannah asked, lookin up at her sister. Hannah was somewhat slow to sit up, at least until she went to scratch her head. The feeling of a pair of ears instantly got her attention and her looking for other changes and identifying the tail. Oh gods, they had infected her with morfs. How long had she been out? Had they all been trapped here for months?

xxxA familiar voice drew Hannah's attention to a marginally nicer cell. "Melanie?" She asked, "W-what happened?" This was terrifying. She had woken up in a tiny, dirty old cage to find that she had been infected with morfs and her sister was beaten to a pulp. No one here looked to be in that great of shape, by the looks of it. Valerie, who still seemed to be out, and herself seemed to be in the best shape, probably because they needed to be treated well to get them through morfs as quickly as they had.

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
~Aurora Serdryke~

Aurora approached Adria's room and heard her mumbling like she was talking to someone. Approaching with all the stealth that only a cat could muster, she peeked in through the cracked open door, watching Adria talk to a small glowing toy. No wait... it moved. The little being of light seemed to be alive, licking Adria's face or cuddling her and responding to the words said. Amazing. "Whatchya got there, sis?" She asked as she walked in with a smile. "It's adorable and amazing. Who gave you that?" Harmless enough question, right?

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
~Melanie Matthews~

Melanie frowned as she saw he friend's mini-freakout. That was way too minor to be the whole thing, but that was likely still to come. "You were captured with us... they infected you with MORFS... you changed... now you're here. I'm so sorry." She says, looking relieved to see Hannah was alive, but angered to see they'd made her a hybrid. "Hannah I'm sorry... you're a hybrid now... a fox like your sister. I'm so sorry..." Not only did that make Hannah's treatment in here worse, but it meant the rest of her life, if they managed to escape, Hannah would be as a second class citizen like her sister. That was cruel.

User Image
~Adria Serdryke~
xxxAs soon as Adria's door opened, the girl immediately hid the puppy in her hands and under her sheets. Adria looked more than a little freaked out that anyone had seen the puppy, even if it was only Aurora. The question that followed made it all the more alarming. Aurora wanted to know who gave her the puppy. "I dunno... a girl." That was true. It was that red headed girl at daddy's work. She had no clue what that girl's name was, but she was definitely a girl.

Tiny Shapeshifter

9,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Three weeks of infrequent visits from everyone's favourite torturer, three weeks of testing, three weeks of quiet planning. As the others were discovering Hannah's changes, the door to the holding room would open once more, and rather than being dragged as per the norm with her apparent cellmates, Ali would plod back in (accompanied of course by an armed guard), open her cell, enter it and sit cross legged on the floor, staring vacantly at her feet, pupils wide and face expressionless, as if brainwashed or even zombified. As the guard turned to leave, Ali would rock from side to side gently, still staring unblinkingly at her feet.

Nat's three weeks had resulted in the near-constant administration of emotion-dampening drugs to her system via IV during cell time. The unit would be switched off before tests to allow all of her pent-up aggression to build itself up. She'd lost track of the amount of people she'd done some pretty serious damage to, and she was getting better at moulding her aura. Right now though, she merely lay on the bed in her cell and drew mental squiggles on the ceiling, the drip-bag reflecting the subdued grey of her aura

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
~Aurora Serdryke~

Aurora was definitely curious about why Adria felt the need to hide something as fascinating as that puppy. There must be a secret or reason behind that. "Well, it's definitely very cute. Have you named it?" She bit her lip as she tried to figure out how to word the next part. "So... what were you saying to?" Maybe she could get some of those confessions aimed her way.

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
Erin Connely

Erin pulled Hannah into a warm and gentle embrace, doing the best she could to comfort her sister without being able to talk. Still, it frustrated her to no end, especially now. I'm so sorry, Hannah. I'll be here for you no matter what. I won't let them hurt you like they've hurt me. I promise this. She thought, probably audible to any telepaths in the room.

User Image
~Hannah Connely~

xxxHearing Melanie say it just helped hammer everything home. They were trapped. She had been forcefully and purposefully given morfs. Curling up into a ball, Hannah finally started to cry, even as Erin tried to comfort her.
User Image
~Adria Serdryke~
xxxWhile Adria made no move to bring the puppy back out, she did mumble a one word response to Aurora, "Luna." Beyond that, Adria seemed to clam up. She couldn't say more. Daddy would find out, and then there would be trouble, and then he'd find Luna, and then she'd be alone and in trouble, and nope. She couldn't say anything.

Tiny Shapeshifter

9,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nat had definitely picked up on Erin's thoughts, but she couldn't summon up enough motivation to relay them to Hannah. Terrible, some distant part of her new, but she just couldn't. As an LED flashed on with a bleep on the console administering her dampeners, she groaned softly and blacked out as a guard retrieved her. As the sedatives wore off, she awoke in the arena, again. By now the pit was familiar to her, as were the barked commands from the overheads. Drifting out of consciousness through exhaustion, she welcomed the dark incomprehension that it brought with a contented sigh.

She woke up later, face-down on the floor of her cell with some fresh bruises, a potentially dislocated wrist and a complete lack of feeling from the shoulder down on her left arm. Oh, and the faint iron-y tang of blood on her tongue. Several nicks in her ears and a crooked tail. Seemed someone had some anger they'd wanted to work out.
User Image
Valerie Ames

xxxWith a groan, Valerie slowly sat up on the bed in her cell. Oh what the hell, they had been captured, hadn't they? Looking around, Valerie spotted a cage across from her cell. In it was Erin, and a notably foxy Hannah. Hannah had morfs. She had been out long enough for Hannah to go through morfs. Remembering vaguely the two of them being strapped down, Valerie immediately checked herself, only to find that she seemed to be unchanged. Phew...

Questionable Inquisitor

User Image
Erin Connely

Erin continued to hold Hannah close, rubbing her sister's head as she cried. It broke Erin's heart to see her sister in here. Her ears perked up at the sound of someone moving in the cell across from her cage. It was Vale! She didn't think she'd see Vale again, but there she was! Erin perked up and waved at Vale. They were all here for once. Still, it killed her to see what they were doing to everyone. Nat... welcome back... Are you okay? She mentally prodded, making sure her friend was still with them.

Tiny Shapeshifter

9,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nat stirred at Erin's poking from her position the floor, attempted to push herself upright reflexively and failed with a yelp of pain as both arms gave way beneath her and she fell onto her front with a soft thud, tail draped across the back of her legs and aura flickering feebly. Rolling onto her back, she scooted up against her cell's bars, whimpered quietly at the lack of feeling and bit her lip gently, holding back tears through willpower alone.

Ears drooping against her head, she balled herself up against the bars, planted her hand palm-down on the cage floor and leaned her weight on her arm, popping the joint back in with a stifled shriek of pain. 'Y-yuh.' She thought back quietly. 'I can't feel my left arm...' She mumbled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff