Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you side with?

The Organization 0.046296296296296 4.6% [ 5 ]
The Subjects 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 14 ]
I would tell you... but then I'd have to kill you... 0.2037037037037 20.4% [ 22 ]
The Gold 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 21 ]
Ponies. >_> 0.42592592592593 42.6% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 269 270 271 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

₦ϵϼђϵʄʄɨϵ
User Image

She frowned for a moment again as the woman's ears drooped, and suddenly she was angry with herself, who was she to put down someone else's hope just because she had none? How foolish. When the woman's eyes examined her she blushed a little in embarassment and glanced away. "Trust me I don't know either..." She knew what Savanna was thinking, what the hell was she? Was she a feline? A rabbit, or some kind of weird roden mix? She didn't even know. Perhaps that was why she was still alive, her mix was interesting, however her abilities were still much in the dark...

The codes, how stupid could she be, all these days and she had not bothered to listen. This girl had given her a new idea. For a moment her posture was still but ehr eyes lit up and shifted as if she was planning something, calculating... They would need a distraction, something hazardus and big enough to cause an issue... If there was a way she could cause that she might be able to help them. The guards had aleady lost interest as she never posed a threat anymore, they thought her broken and listless. A tiny smile perked at the ideas. Lucian's ability caught her attention. Freezing things, that might be what they would need. If he could control it and amplify it in some way... Just maybe... No. She paused, the idea would not work, she would need to be sure before voicing it.

"Luck huh? We're going to need alot of it. I have a plan forming thanks to Savanna." It seemed she possessed no special abilities like he did, but perhaps it was her perception and problem solving that was her ability. Slowly her tail shifted and curled showing her anticipation and a new trait to her. The tail was not just another appendage, it worked, and moved much like a monkey's would, meaning she could grab things with it...

User Image

"Even in the darkest of moments, there is good in every heart."

Where am I? In my cage
I'm Feeling: Slightly hopeful
I'm talking to: Lucian, Savanna

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User Image

'Is being held captive..

Waiting for the Savanna to touch his arm, he soon looked back at Nephellie and listened to what she had to say, and what she said about a plan forming, " Well.. I hope it doesn't have to do with my breath... " he mumbled before coming up with a slightly clever idea, breathing into his hands, he waited until the frost went away before drinking up the water, it tasted pretty good, well.. when you go over the fact that it's his own breath he's drinking, other then that it tasted just like regular distilled water, soon it quenched his thirst before making a small sigh of relief, ' Well now I won't go thirsty. ' he thought to himself, soon another thought came to him, ' .. If I can breathe ice... can I create things from my hands also?... well.. paws now.. ', after a small while, he flicked his hands to see if that did anything, sadly no, well, he knew that it wouldn't be that easy.. if he can actually create something from his hands anyways.

"Well.. is there anything better the Luck right now? " he said looking back at Nephellie, " If luck is all we got right now, It's better to trust it then do nothing.. ", just when he said that one of the doors opened before a few scientists came along with a guard or two, soon they came to his cage before pressing a few buttons, when it opened the guards grabbed a hold of him before forcibly pulling him up, " It's time to begin some experiments. " one of the scientist said before they started to walk off, Lucian pretty much being dragged, all he could really do was try and keep up, but he wasn't quite used to walking yet, looking back at the two girls, " Oh don't worry, You'll be back here again. " the scientist said as if it was supposed to comfort him.

...and locking yourself up in your room...

..isn't it the same thing?'

What am I doing?:Being dragged
How do I feel?:Stressed.
Who am I talking too?: No one.
Where am I?:Not sure where exactly 'here' is.

OOC: ((Last post for today.. unfortunately, I'll be back on late tomorrow though!))
(Sorry it took so long for me to post, I fell asleep haha)
User Image
A hint of energy trickled in the air. Virgil ceased his wind and turned, starring down the dark corridor. It had come from down there, and from it's feeli it was getting closer to his current position. The power seemed rough and heavy, almost making it harder to breathe as whatever it was got closer. I guess that's my answer then huh? It was nice talkin' with ya. But it seems as though I have a bigger problem." Virgil hocked up a wad of flem and shot off in the direction on the energy source, his feet barely touching the ground as he allowed his wind to carry his body after every step. As he got closer to source, he could feel that rough energy pressing down on his chest. Panic was what should have been gripping him at this point, but he couldn't help but feel overjoyed. Finally there was someone like him, regardless of if they were going to kill him or not, there was someone else. The loneliness was clearing in his body when he came upon the source, a seemingly young girl with pitch black hair. Virgil landed on his feet, the wind rushing in from behind him. "Sorry about all the commotion. How may I be of service to you."

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
User Image
Aurora looks at the man, the dark energies around her intensifying. This woman's power was truly awesome, exerting a tangible pressure as she approached. "You may begin by stating your intentions, your employer, and your name. Then you can follow it up by surrendering yourself to study." She replies coldly. The intensity of her gaze would be uncomfortable for most people, it felt as though she was staring into your very soul. Everything about this woman screamed ruthless killer, right down to the calm and confident way she walked.
User Image
It was like staring at the incarnation of death. The raw energy surrounding her was truly awesome and it began to make Virgil tremble with excitement. "My intention is to destroy this place and free you're captives." With this first answer, Virgil began increasing the the wind speed around him. My employer is myself!" As he said this, jet streams a rushing wind began to shoot up from around him. And my name is Virgil Tanzeni. You bastards kept me locked up for three years. And I'll this up by destroying you entire damned facility!" The wind was now clearly visible, swirling and whipping around like the crazed heads of the Hydra. Virgil extended his hand, now balled into a fist, allowing the wind to swirl around it from his knuckles and extending to his forearm. It'll be interesting to test myself against someone with such....intent."

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
User Image
~Savanna~
User Image
Aurora scoffs at his comment. "It won't be a test, fool. But if you wish to throw your life away fighting me... have at it." As she speaks, tendrils of the dark energy form up around her, ready to strike at a moment's notice. She wasn't cocky, just calmly confident. "Remember, there's a reason I'm in charge as a hybrid... though I must admit, three years may not have been enough time with you." She says with a cruel laugh.

Savanna tilts her head as the woman mentioned a plan, remaining quiet to hear it out. Right as she finally reached out to feel her new cell mate's arm the guards came in and she immediately withdrew. She frowned as she saw him dragged off, knowing her time would come soon. "Be safe and just stay alive!" She shouts after him. This little outburst earned her a shock from the guard. "Silence you little brat!" She growled at him and swiped at his leg with her claws, tearing into his flesh. "You little b***h!" He yells, shocking her again with much higher intensity. The poor girl collapsed in her cage, curling up into a ball and whimpering.
User Image
Virgil calmly took a breath. She was trying to provoke him and in this case, if he were to allow her to get to him, this fight might be over quicker then it started. As she spiked her energy as well, Virgil pulled his fist back and threw punch, still a good couple yards from the woman. The concentrated wind shot out in a rush of concentrated wind, cracking the cement floor as it streaked towards the woman. "It's been two and half years since I've had anything to do with this shitty place. I'll show you what happens when you treat people like animals. Especially people who can fight back with furry of a thousand category five hurricanes!"

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
User Image
Aurora's energy rapidly forms a barrier around her. As her energy intensifies, the light around them flickers and dims... like she was absorbing it... feeding off it. The wind would split around the barrier, Aurora crossing her arms in front of her and planting her feet. Once it passed she'd break the barrier and propel an orb of her dark energy at him like a cannon shot... except without the nasty fatal effects. "Talk about being full of hot air." She says with a little smirk. Her arms became encased in that energy up to the elbow, forming into blades. That couldn't be good...
User Image
Virgil rushed up behind his shot, watching it disperse into the woman's thick covering of energy. His feet planted in the ground as he now wound up his left arm. In an instant, a jet of wind shot out from his elbow with his hand encased in his own energy. Let's see which one of us can take the most abuse shall we!" As he said this, Virgil finally caught a glimpse of the dark energy blades she had encased her hands in. s**t. This is gunna hurt. He muttered as his punch took off in a fantastic stream aimed for the woman's head.

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
User Image
Aurora holds up her arms, the energy shifting into another (smaller) barrier. The wind manages to bite at her, cutting into her upper arms and giving her a cut across her cheek. The energy immediately reforms, a blade on her right hand and a coating on her fist with her left. She stabs for his gut with her bladed hand, then fires a ball of her energy from her fist that had been coated in the energy at his chest. As she was doing this, he would be able to see the wound on her cheek start to heal. The more energy she used, the dimmer the lights got and the more pronounced her red eyes became... glowing red in the darkness.

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
Alice McKenzie
The new girl... Literally.

xxxA slow, slight nod was Alice's response to that question, and the redness returned again. "It's still... sort of hard to adjust." She muttered, stopping suddenly as the girl muttered something about not seeing a her own reflection. Whether that was from apprehension or just no chance to get to a mirror, Alice still thought that it should be rectified somehow. Quickly, she glanced around, checking for cameras or guards, before reaching up and wiping her non-robotic hand across the wall, leaving a streak of dull metal to trickle down and solidify into a large, shiny grey splotch. "Do you want to?"
The whole 'I can control metal now' thing wasn't entirely alien to her. In fact, she used that for one of her projects back in university. It made sculpting so much easier.
...What? Of course she didn't take biochemistry! That was all forged on her application form. She had a first in modern art, thank you very much.
User Image
Virgil could feel his fist hit her hard, but he didn't have time to revel in his glory. Instinct took over as he threw his free hand in the way of the blade hand with practically no energy behind it. The blade went through his hand, but Virgil managed to keep her hand away from any of his vital organs. He blast of energy came rushing at him, crashing into his shoulder and knocking him backwards. Virgil skidded to a stop, using the force of his wind to keep him from tumbling over. Blood was spilling out of the gash on his hand, making it quite painful to move in any way. When he finally looked up, the view he saw only continued his frustration. His attack had done something, however it was now being healed by the woman's power, which was now starting to run a bit out of control. If it kept up much longer, Virgil wasn't sure the tunnels were going to hold, creating a whole new mess of problems for everyone. After a moment or two Virgil stood up, the pain in his right shoulder now striking him. Gritting his teeth, Virgil made another leap for the woman, a plan now starting to form in his mind.

Questionable Inquisitor

~Melody~
User Image
She shrank back from the mirror, hugging herself nervously. "I... I'm not sure if I want to." She says, swallowing nervously. It took several moments before morbid curiosity caused her to step in front of the reflective surface... and she almost immediately regretted it. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as she slowly reached out with a shaking hand to her reflection, watching as the woman in the mirror did the same. "I... oh... oh gods... I'm not even me anymore..." She whines. Her legs were like jell-o and gave out on her. She sank to her knees and buried her head in her hands and began to weep.

"I didn't want this! I don't want these!" She screams, grabbing her ample chest roughly, her ears wilting. "Why...? Why did they do this to me? I-I couldn't even go back to my old life if I escaped!" She looks up at Alice with tears in her big blue eyes. "I... I don't want to live... not like this." After those words she broke into sobbing again. Her whole world had just been shattered. Whatever little bit of confidence and resolve she had left... it had vanished when she saw that reflection.

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
User Image
Aurora was very much in control... but her powers fed off light, absorbing it and using it to fuel her. She punched three times, doing a spin before the last one. Two balls of energy and one spike of the energy flying at him with great force. A blunt charge at her was probably not a smart idea! It was clear there was a reason this hybrid was treated with the utmost fear and respect... She was powerful... and she knew how to use them.
User Image
The blasts came at Virgil head on. "Time to get a little more serious." Virgil clapped his hands together and let a giant spiral of wind out, deflecting the two balls of energy into the walls. The spiral knifed right through and at Virgil. He charged up his left hand with wind energy and threw another bunch, snapping the spike head on and releasing a tremendous gale wind that filled the tunnel. With his damaged right hand, he had been concentrating his wind energy. Threw it, barely able to move his arm, but enough for the shot to get off. The air became thin and whipped around in a torrent around the concentrated blast, destroying the walls of the tunnel as it traveled towards the woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff