Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mi Ezri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pressure was no problem for her, as far as she was concerned. She'd worked obscene hours back home. There was always something to be stitched, bandaged, or operated on, on top of keeping the surrounding area free of plankton. If anything, she found it easier to work in rooms without water; though it was slightly less comfortable, it meant the blood and pus would stay in the wound, rather than floating upwards and filling the room. There was a reason the best hospitals on the planet had been on-shore, and it wasn't because her people enjoyed the sights.

Having acquired all the knowledge she'd been curious about, Mi decided it was best to get to know the other woman of whom appeared to be her new fellow crew members, so as not to continue bothering the clearly-busy commander. If only she could make a checklist. She always made checklists to help her in situations outside of the medical field. Who to speak to first, though? There was that large dog-like fellow, but he seemed more concerned with finding a mate than small-talk. Instead, she turned to run - or, rather, skate - after the human-ish girl, who spoke of engines as though she were discussing the weather.
"Your name is Rae, yes? It would appear that we'll be crewmates from here on out." Then again, it appeared that she was busy talking to the others. She would simply keep quiet and listen in, then.
In the lake, you will find me
Behind your house, behind your house
And from that lake, I will remind you
Of your promises broken, your cruel words spoken
My ocean is bluer than the heart you had to break
My sea is deeper than your lake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Tipper

User Image

"Say...your name
Try to speak as clearly as you can
You know everything gets written down...
. : ERROR : .
"Nod...your head
Just in case they could be watching
With their shiny satellites"

Error's boots made much sound against the metal, even if he was simply walking. His arms were clasped behind his back, and his goggles looked straight ahead. How long had he been on this hunk of metal? The concept of time eluded him often, which was probably the only thing that did elude him, other than names. It was a miracle he could remember his own. Such an odd...thing.

Error started running when the bar was in sight. He burst into the crowded bar, the lights reflecting off his purple goggles. "Did somebody say...adventure?!" Strangely, it seemed that nobody had, but Error still radiated excitement. In fact, it was almost childish of the five hundred year old being, but quite normal for him. "No? Yes? Mayhaps?" He got no answer, though many people were looking at him, as he did not frequent the bar too much. Error scanned across the area, spotting a man who towered over most of the rest, at th center of th mob. He pointed his finger at him, like a gun. "Gotcha..." He said, then made a B-line for the mob. He stood on the edge, awaiting his turn to speak. He rocked on his heels, a human habit he had picked up in his new form.

Romantic Raider

7,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image
Commander Jaxas Quartz & Quari A'Thiva
⊰⌢⌣⊱

Heed My Silent Prayer, Hear My Quiet Call. When The Dark And Blue Surround You.
Let your arms enfold us through the dark of night. Will your angels hold us, till we see the light? Hush, lay down your troubled mind. The day has vanished and left us behind and the wind, whispering soft lullabies will soothe, so close your weary eyes. Sleep, angels will watch over you and soon beautiful dreams will come true. Can you feel spirits embracing your soul? So dream while secrets of darkness unfold.

⊰⌢⌣⊱

Listening to what Krek said, Jaxas had to admit the other was right, he had made quite a few enemies over the past couple of years, and there was no denying that, since it was very true. Destroying two huge military organisations did gain you just as many enemies as it did friends, but this was a fact Jaxas easily shrugged off.
”So you wish to join the crew, can’t say I am used to this everyone seems to be having a mass rush to me today. Alright, Krek, you have a deal. I require soldiers and you look the part,” though it did surprise him that Krek didn’t even want a run down on what Jaxas was hiring for, but to be honest if the man knew him by name and reputation, that was hardly necessary.
Though then another voice popped up and a man all in black ran over to him now. Jaxas sighed, he kind of wanted to go and hide on his ship now, so many people had crowded round him now.
Turning his attention to Error now, Jaxas gave a smile, assuming the other man was after somewhere he could find adventure.
”Well we are a Mercenaries group,” Jaxas felt it best to address both Krek and Error now with what he was saying. ”We travel here and there looking for work when we find it, sometimes private investors will contact us to carry out certain jobs. Either way if the pair of you are looking for hard and rather trying work, but with rich and worthwhile rewards then I have the jobs just right for the pair of you,” Jaxas hoped that this would be enough to answer any and all questions so far.
User Image
Rae L'Thansin - Engineer

Rae grinned, 'I don't leave messes. And a Proteus slip? Wow, I can't wait to see it.' She paused, listening and admiring the AI. 'A personality conflict? With you? It must be an error in their judgement.' Rae heard a familiar voice. She turned around and the alien lady was stood there, quiet. 'It appears we'll have to rely upon each other to keep out of danger,' Rae chuckled. She was ecstatic. A ship, her own room, an AI with infinate knowledge of the ship and its a paying job! She could not believe her luck.
'I tell you what, I could do with a good settling in. A good soak in a tub and some sort of party.' Rae could already feel herself at home. She wanted to do everything at once. Explore, chat with CaKE, sit in every chair on board, upgrade the engine, install everything, fight pirates, try and confuse CaKE, everything! 'Mi, we're going to have such a great time.'

There's always that one person who really knows how to make you want to punch them.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
CaKE ~ Ro ~ Zo
User Image
You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.
User Image

CaKE smirked watching Zo and Ro "wow.... he is going to end up dead." she then looked over to Rae and then she moved over taking her by the arm "you and me might be the only ones with any brains on this vessel its about time someone appreciated my assets." she walked along with her walking to the stunning blue engine shinging chrome and blue pulsating plasma, the engine was beautiful, in one corner was a old stool where Zo obvious came and sat to think, she then looked over to Rae "here you go this is the engine, you know those two incharge are a assholes but they did rebuild this ship lovely, dont ever say I said that, I have a reputation to uphold." she turned and shouted at Zo "why don't you just admit it girl, he lights your fire, he floats your boat he..."

"CaKE I will rewrite your code you b***h now shut it!!!" Zo said as she looked over at the bot with disgust how the hell was she going to cope with this male, she then walked towards Ro "if you don't go to your own room I am going to shoot your testicals off." she then drew her gun "3.... 2...."

Ro laughed and held up his hands a big grin on his face "alright baby you can dominate me anytime." he then walked to his room right beside Zo's "oh my a connecting door, well if you ever want it, unlock the door and knock twice I will make sure you don't regret it." he then winked and looked over to Rae smirking "enjoy the engine room, if you ever want someone to help you with some engine maintance you know getting under your bulkheads just let me know." he then walked into his room and looked round "potential alot of potential."

Greedy Raider

User Image
Tech Adept Krek

"Well, seems some event is really trying to get you a full crew. I've already scouted where your ship is, if you take too long with people and their questions. I'm going to start on my way, if you catch up you can take lead." Krek said and turned to look at the newly approached person. This one seems even odder than most, but that might just be nerves... he thought as he turned to leave. "Just let the ship know I'm coming" he pointed out as he slid away through the crowd, stepping on the man he had downed earlier on the way out.
Krek was rather obsessive when it came to gathering information, finding having things known usually proved helpful. Thus he had picked up quite a bit of information on the Commander when considering what ship he would hop onto next. Not only the identity of the commander was important, so was the ship, at least as far as Krek was concerned. Every had checked out as far as Krek was concerned.
User Image
Rae L'Thansin - Engineer

Feeling like the ship was a slightly more bitchier version of herself, Rae decided to go. 'Mi, I'll catch you later!' Rae grinned, following CaKE like a lost puppy. 'People can be assholes, but you shouldn't take it too harshly. Sometimes, it's just their time of their month. Just be glad I've opted to stop mine for a while. I can be such an awkward, angry b***h when I want.' Rae ran up to the engine and admired it's perfect mechanics. She looked around, looking for some sort of computer panel. 'Um, CaKE, where can I find engine diagnostics? I'd like to be a bit more aquainted to my work.' Rae looked to Zo. She really did find that guy dog thing annoying, and Rae felt like taking the firearm from Zo and shooting it herself. She inspected the connections. 'Ro, I can assure you that I would not need your services. I'm not your adverage human. Now, would you leave. I'm going to make this a female only site and unless you'd like a botch-job vasectomy I'd suggest you'd leave this room, and Zo, alone.' Rae felt in her element. Nothing and no one will be able to distract her at the moment.

There's always that one person who really knows how to make you want to punch them.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Mi Ezri

She'd resolved not to interrupt, but she simply couldn't help it upon hearing something so factually incorrect.
"Actually," she piped up, "I can assure you that I am also in possession of a brain, as without it, I would be incapable of so much as standing, and would in fact be a useless hunk of flesh. As a matter of fact, most multicellular organisms have some sort of control center to keep some semblance of centrality over the many functions of their bodies. Granted, there have been controversies over whether or not it's just to kill what otherwise would have been a sentient creature if they are in fact born without this control center, but it's more a matter of sentiment than a debate rooted in factual analysis." She smiled, pleased that she had been, in her mind, helpful. According to the helpful pamphlet she'd been given at the brief socializing seminar she'd attended prior to leaving, aiding those in need was the best way to build trust! Oh, things were going just swimmingly! It was like she'd known them all her life! Other than her relationship with her family, it was probably the closest she had. Granted, that was really, really not saying much, but it was a start. Soon she would, as the saying went, be a social butter! Or something of that nature, as the phrase made little sense to her. "If I may be so bold as to ask, where are the medical facilities so that I may familiarize myself with the location and the supplies available to me? And will there be a meeting pre-launch to inform the crew of their duties?" She was tempted to ask where her quarters were, but was afraid that would seem too forward.

Alas, it appeared that everyone had already vanished, and she was left alone. Well, so much for her new friends. She slouched over, feeling a bit deflated.

Romantic Raider

7,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image
⊰⌢⌣⊱

Let your arms enfold us through the dark of night. Will your angels hold us, till we see the light? Hush, lay down your troubled mind. The day has vanished and left us behind and the wind, whispering soft lullabies will soothe, so close your weary eyes. Sleep, angels will watch over you and soon beautiful dreams will come true. Can you feel spirits embracing your soul? So dream while secrets of darkness unfold.

⊰⌢⌣⊱

Jaxas watched the cyborg walk away and then instantly pressed the com system that was secure on his arm, it kept in contact with the ship and make sure everything was okay and CaKE was in control of everything on board.
”CaKE, we have a cyborg heading your way, he is a tech adept, and will most also likely be helping us out as a soldier. He has clearance so do not be hostile,” he informed CaKE, just so she knew what was coming her way. ”And CaKE I do hope you are being nice to the new recruits, and I also hope you are not winding up Zo up too much, I don’t want to come back to a blazing row like last time,” Jaxas spoke down the com system before lowering it and glancing to the latest person to come up to him looking for work.
”We are looking for cooks, engineers, doctors, soldiers, pilots, if you think you can fit into any of those then our ship is in storage section 5B, head there if you are looking for paid work,” Jaxas told Error now, wanting to make sure if the man wanted a job he was clear on where to go, Jaxas now wanted a drink.
He excused himself in favour of getting his regular drink from the bar man. Sitting down on a barstool, he started to sip his drink; it was a relief to have a drink after the day of fixing up the ship and then being crowded by people all wanting work. Who would have guessed there would have been so many people needing a job?

Greedy Raider

User Image
Tech Adept Krek

Krek slipped through the crowds about the station, having more luck avoiding people he didn't want to associate with anymore than he had at the bar. The trip the ship hadn't been long, so he was eager to spend some time on it before it became an option between the ship and the void. "Well, I should have been announced." he muttered as he made he way onto the ship. Even though he was sure he shouldn't have to worry about being fought away unless he started something, the cyborg put his sleeve together to hide his arms as he prepared the limited weaponized parts. Hopefully they won't bother me for being presumptuous. he thought as he climbed aboard the ship. This was about the time he came upon Mi. "Hello, I'm guessing by the limited data on you that you're new to mercenary work?" he asked, well, more like stated.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
CaKE ~ Ro ~ Zo
User Image
You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.
User Image

Ro rolled his eyes and then he sighed he looked over the women "sweet gods above I am on the ship of the frigid." he then turned and walked to the exit of the ship "I got to go and get my stuff and by the way I love how you are all firm and like taking control." he winked and walked off slapping CaKE's a** as he walked out making it clang, he then laughed heading down a alley way to go and grab his things from the grotty room, picking up some bags he dragged a trolley along heading back he smirked and closed the door, he was smiling as whipped out a torch and started welding weapon racks to the walls of his room.

CaKE smiled as she walked over then she picked up some control pads, she then handed it over "here you can access them via remote and any other system via this, at the base of the ships engines there is a secondary master control and on the bridge there is a engineering control desk so you can chose from three points, frankly the desk up on the bridge is best and has a coffee machine behind it, a prority fitting as far as Zo is concerned." she said as she watched Ro, she then looked into his bags with x-ray eyes, she then laughed "holy hell he bought a armoury." she then looked over to Zo "sooo the path of true love doesn't run smooth huh?"
She then grumbled as she heard Jaxas over her come, she put on a false smirk and leant back "ohhh boss I promise I am behaving like a good little bot, what next scrub your shoes, lay on my back? How about I scrub your room and wash the bogs to, do you have ANY idea how advanced I am and I am showing people round like fecking room service?" she then walked over to the main entrance and looked out "alright wheres the techy cause its not like anyone can tinker with my moving parts?"

Zo sniggered looking to CaKE "thats the first time you denied anyone access to your parts." she then moved away from her room as she heard the noise Ro was making "what the feck?" she peered through a crack in the door, he was welding a unit onto the wall and paused, wiping some sweat from his brow and then reached pulling off his shirt he revealed a muscular torso, Zo took a deep gulp and then shuddered backing up "ewww ewww ew no blargh, I need some wire wool and some soap for my brain."
Zo walked toward Rae and smiled as she picked up some boxes "here tools are in here and ignore that b***h, CaKE was reject material for a reason, so we got you for computer systems and a tech for rough parts nice."

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Mi Ezri

Mii blinked with surprise and turned to face the new individual. Oh, thank the heavens, she'd been getting worried for a moment there that she would be stuck wandering around aimlessly for the next few hours!
"Who, me? Yes, well, you have to start somewhere, right?" She gave him yet another of her forced, awkward smiles, as she had with the commander earlier. "Are you new to this ship, too, or are you a long-term crewmember? Oh, I'm Mi, by the way. I guess I'm the new doctor, but I'm not really sure. The AI just sort of left me here to go frolic in the engine room." She struggled not to sound upset by that fact, but failed miserably. "I'm a bit lost. I don't know where the medical facilities are, I don't know where my quarters are, and I don't know where I am right now." Wasn't it supposed to be the ship of some famous commander? She hated to think negatively of people apparently deserving of respect, but it seemed a bit unprofessional not to so much as direct new staff somewhere. Perhaps that was just the mercenary way? "Anyway, pleasure to meet you, mister, umm...?" It suddenly occurred to her that she'd gone off on a bit of a tangent without actually having bothered to ask the stranger's name. Oh, what she wouldn't give to be tending to the injured right then! There was something she could do. Why was talking to people so hard?

Kais M Domodread
Farm-boy lost in space
User Image

Reality crashed into Kais as his head hit the metal wall of the interior of the space station. How did it come to this? He thought as the blow was mostly dulled by the helmet. Rolling his eye's to the left, he found his enemy. His enemieS to be precise. With both arms in a lock behind his back, a large lizard creature stood, it's reptilian eye's focused on Kais. His rifle was in the hands of another Alien reptile while the third assaulter rummaged through Kais's bag, scattering his possessions all over the deck. "Why you all alone little one?" It hissed into my ear. It was like a mix between an alligator and a snake with a sleek head and long scaled arms. "Why you bump into us? hhhhmmmmm?" The visor stemmed with it's breath coming straight into where kais's face was. I didn't respond. I didn't want to. He just wanted them to go away, to leave him alone. Kais was dragged back to be smashed into the wall again for the silence. In a split second, his grand-fathers voice resonated in kais's pounding head. Wait till the right time, then strike without warning! Jabbing with a boot, he struck at where the knee was supposedly at. Even being alien, their body structure was nearly the same. His boot hit home with a satisfying crack as something broke. The next second kais's attacker sent a wail of pain, alerting it's kin that something was wrong. Wrenching his arms free, Kais swung his fist into the creatures face, knocking it away.

It was then that kais realized his surrounding. He was in the middle of a large hallway, comprised of vendors and hawkers, selling their wares. The hustle and bustle of people were constant and crowded, but they made a hole, trying to ignore the scuffle between the individuals. They don't care. I could be dead and they wouldn't spare me a second glance. Heathens. Kais thought venomously. The second reptile tried firing kais's own weapon at him, but found the safety still on. With all the force he could muster Kais barreled into the lizard, sprawling both of the on the ground. The rifle went skidding away. With an arm around the creatures neck, Kais squeezed as hard as he could until the lizard stopped moving. Either unconscious or dead... Kais didn't care. Quickly getting up, Kais found he was frozen. Numbness was flowing through him along with a strange coldness. It a few second to realize the last lizard was behind him, sticking him with a long knife between the plates of Kais's armour. With a clatter, Kais fell to his knee's, unable to defend himself. Wonderful... So this is how it ends.... A knife in the back. Slowly, blackness began to descend into his vision. A second before he blacked out, Kais found one word floating in his thoughts that could answer why he went down so fast. Poison.

Greedy Raider

User Image
Tech Adept Krek

Krek held his hand infront of his face as if to stifle a laugh, but there wasn't really anything to stifle. "Well, you're certainly energetic if anything, well perhaps you're just a bit flustered. Anyways, I'm Tech Adept Krek, it's nice to meet you, Mi." he said and put his arms as he side for a moment before reaching up to pull down the hood of his robes. His carapace shined slightly in the artificial light of the ship as he continued to remove the robe and store it into a pack that was attached to his hip. "From what I can tell there was a very sharp influx to crew for the ship in a short time, can't really blame anyone for things getting a little hectic. Also, I'm new to the crew, not so much to the life." he explained as he glanced about, exaggerating the motion's he made to seem more like an actual person. "Can't claim I know the way around the ship yet, but I guess it'd be better to be lost with another person." he offered, his body language friendly.

Romantic Raider

7,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image
⊰⌢⌣⊱

⊰⌢⌣⊱

Meanwhile Jaxas was sitting in the bar; he heard the angry reply from CaKE, but chose to ignore it in favour of ordering another round. It was now Quari moved over to Jaxas, since he was alone this was perfect really.
”Commander Jaxas,” Quari whispered to the man as she now stood him. ”I want to be your Flight Lieutenant, though that is not the only reason I am here,” her voice in a low whisper as she now handed over a hologram disk.
”When you get to the ship, you need to play this. My employer has a great interest in you, your ship and your crew, which is why he sent me. I am the best pilot this side of the galaxy…and don’t even think about getting your AI to scan for me. I am not on any records,” Quari whispered.
”And give me one good reason why I shouldn’t shoot you?” Jaxas whispered in return, not appreciating this.
”Because I have an interesting business proposal, simple as that,” Quari spoke easily. ”Make me Flight Lieutenant and I will hand over the disk, you will get your first job and once more Commander Jaxas you will go down in the history archives, and there will be many thankful to you,” she was hoping he would take the bait.
”And if I refuse?” Jaxas asked, not sure whether to trust this woman.
”Then humans are doomed I suppose you could say,” was the reply.
Jaxas glanced down at his drink now. ”Humans have never done a thing for me in the past, why should I help them now?”
”To be honest I thought the same thing, but my employer is willing to give you a lot of money, and more importantly he will aide you in gathering more for your happy little crew, if you can provide him with answers to the questions he has,” Quari spoke in an easy tone. ”Can you afford a little faith?”
Jaxas downed the last of his drink. ”Meet me at the ship in an hour, I will see what Zo makes of all this and then I will decide whether I want to listen to you some more,” Jaxas replied, he needed to think on this. All the same he did pocket the hologram that Quari had handed him, not watching the woman as she walked away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff