Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

█████████████████████████x███

Two days had gone by since he first stepped aboard the Odyssey, since he'd been employed. During the last forty-eight hours, Phelan worked within the armory, checking the weapons to make sure they were in working order while Ro was chasing after Naomi, though he couldn't really blame the brute. He felt that all of the effort the poor sod was putting in was a bit ridiculous considering the woman seemed to be quite promiscuous, but it was still fairly amusing to watch him tend to her day and night. When he wasn't in the armory, Phelan was usually on the fourth deck of the vessel, sitting at the bar with a glass of strong Vodka, feeding his habit. He tried to convince some of the ship's staff to play a game of cards with him at one point, but there were no takers. Phelan let out a groan of irritation when he was brought out slumber by an excruciatingly loud, annoying beep that seemed to be on loop for an eternity. He extended his arm and began blindly searching for the source of the sound, quickly finding it and putting an end to the incessant beeping that was plaguing his ears. Once that was dealt with, he remained on his bed with his face buried in a pillow for a few moments before finally pulling himself onto his feet. Once he managed to catch his balance, he left his room and made his way to the mess hall.

When he arrived, the smell of freshly cooked food filled his nostrils, causing his stomach to growl as if he hadn't eaten for days. He made a beeline for the kitchen and began dumping food on his plate. By the time he was finished with the kitchen, his plate contained two fried eggs of an avian creature, what could be described as a biscuit, a pile of a fried vegetable similiar to potatoes cut into small chunks, and relatively thin slices of meat. Once he was finished in the kitchen, the Cananid found a seat and began to dig into his breakfast.

Phelan was only able to consume about half of his meal before the crew was called to the bridge. He swiftly shoveled what remained on his plate into his mouth before leaving to join the other members of the crew. He sat quietly as the Commander gave his speech, introducing his second in command and the pilot to those who had just joined them. He was tempted to make a joke when Jaxas introduced Zo, but he held his tongue. While the man in charge was briefing the crew on their first mission together, he couldn't help but wonder how much someone would pay to get the information they gathered during their little adventure. He didn't want to be left stranded on another station or killed for betraying those around him, so he drove the thoughts from his mind and went back to listening to the speech. When the man finished talking, he took a look around the room, his eyes stopping on Naomi for a second before shifting over to Zo just as Kais pulled her off to the side. He gave a chuckle when the armored man was caught taking a bit of a peek at Naomi. The conversation that followed was even more amusing, especially when the insectoid being explained that the meeting was similiar to an orgy. By the time the Commander finally managed to finished his speech, Phelan had already moved next to the exit. "Don't die, got it." He said before exiting the room along with everyone else. As the crew dispersed to various locations, he made his way to the common room to sit about.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
Ro ~ CaKE ~ Zo ~ Pup ~ Blurb
User Image
You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.
User Image

Zo was in a state of shook and embarrassment, she made sure she was covered up and made a mental note to never get over heated EVER again, she was about to slink off and hide when the door reopened and Kais waved his hands in a almost camp manner and said this never happened she nodded and the door was slammed making her jolt, her ears went down and she looked round that damned robot she was going to kill her.
She walked up seeing Phelan she paused why was it her own race seemed utterly disinterested, she went walking on heading up to her room, looked round from side to side and looked shifty, she made sure nothing was near by and then walked to the door unmarked next to her own, doubled checked and then slipped into the room.
She looked round the room inside was her dirty little secret, she looked over the items there tenderly stroking over one she then looked round once more, one day when she found someone, when the danger was passed she could use this room and its contents, one day she could give up being the b***h queen boss and just be Zo friend of Jaxas and...mother.
She looked round the nursery one more time built next to her room for her by Jaxas the only other person who knew about it for when she was ready, she slipped out sealing the door and walked off not even CaKE knew what was in there and she wanted to keep it that way, people would not respect her if they knew.
She walked out to the bridge and stoo hands behind her back, reaching for the comms "would all crew willing to help search the surface please report to the bridge, based on reports from drone scan we will possibly be donning suits so if you do not have bio hazard armor please state to CaKE immediately so she can measure you up and have one fabricated for you before arrival." she then put down the comms and stood looking at the planetary map as the ship pulled from the station and started heading out into the stars "all hands prepare for hyperdrive." she said over the comm as she walked over looking for their pilot.

CaKE was stood still docked into her port she was keeping a eye on the ships read outs, the scans of the area and keep a eye on everything, she could do it remotely but the delay between information received and retrieval was to long in her mind and could put the crew at risk this was was so much faster.

Ro was more than happy, he was pressing close to Naomi nibbling the curve of her neck, whispering sweet nothings in her ear about how he would love her, care for her, carry her through her troubles and always be there for her all the while not realising she would happy ignore him for another man and a profit.

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

Phelan remained in the common room until Zo's voice came over the ship's comm system, calling for members of the crew who were willing to go down to the surface of the planet to report the bridge. He began to wonder about what they'd find once they reach the colony, a simple lack of the colony's residents. Perhaps they would get lucky and find whatever it was that was attacking the colonies. With nothing better to do, he left the common room and made his way to the bridge. As he neared the bridge, the idea of selling the information they recorded on their little investigation popped into his head. The question was, was such information worth more on the black market than what they were being paid. If not, then attempting to sell what they learned would be pointless and only cause more trouble than it was worth. When he reached the bridge, he quickly shook such thoughts from his head, not wanting to accidentally bring it up in conversation. "Hope others show up, otherwise your stuck with me." He said to Zo once he saw that the bridge was relatively void of life. He quickly found a spot on the wall to lean against and took a look around before his eyes returned to the First Officer. "So.......What exactly are we expecting to find down there, you know, other than a whole lot of nothing?" He asked as he dug through the pockets of his jacket , searching for a cigarette and his light.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.
User Image

Zo looked over the controls checking the read outs as Phelan came in, she was beant over a consol her eyes on the screen as he came in, turning she stood straight and smiled, he seemed to be alright at least he had answered her call "well atleast I will have some company." she said walking over she pulled out some cigarettes and held them out "here I smelt smoke on you earlier save me from myself I am trying to quit." there was a lighter inside the box and she recognized his clothes searching as one she did herself for a cig.
She looked over the hall behind him and scowled seemed no one else was bothering to come which irritated the hell out of her "being stuck with you wont be so bad, be the first time I ever spent more than five minutes with my own kind." she then stretched out and sat down "how did you end up here?"

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

"Anything to help out a beautiful woman."
Phelan said, removing his hands from his pockets to take the offered cigarettes. Once the box was in his hand, he opened it and removed box a single cigarette and the lighter. "I knew I was forgetting something when I came aboard." He said with a chuckle as he stuck the cigarette between his lips and lit it. He was a bit shocked when she said that it would be the first time she'd spent an extended amount of time with one of her own kind. His old team consisted of two other Cananids, one being an old friend of his. "Well, I'm not a very good Cananid." He said, referring to the fact that his first loyalty was to himself, before inhaling the smoke, then exhaling. "How did I end up here?" He repeated the question to himself, putting some thought into it. "A long list of bad habits and a large amount of debt to some less-than reputable individuals." He answered, shifting his eyes from Zo to floor. "There's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it." He took another drag and lifted his head to look back at the woman. "How'd you end up as a gun for hire?" He asked, exhaling fully once he'd finished his question.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Zo blushed and gave a small smile well a compliment about her appearance that was rare and a half, she looked up and then she looked over him, wow he had a nice shape and dark fur, she was not looking appropriately she quickly shot her eyes to the floor, listening to him she had to protest "well I don't believe that so far you haven't done anything bad, so frankly it seems your being to hard on yourself." she gave a small tail wag and then as he said about his debts it stopped, man how many times had her and Jaxas had to borrow money to keep their first ship alive.
She watched his eyes he seemed ashamed of his past it seemed and she couldnt help but move closer "we all have bad habits." she said in his defense her eyes looking over him "as for me, well you know how our kind are loved on ships, I was taken by some traders from my parents, more like space pirates they soon found the law on their tails, so gave me up claiming most of the crimes they commited was me.
She shook her head she had been so young she hadn't understood most of what had been blamed on her, she was just hurled about like a ragdoll into a cell "bairly a pup and in prison, I was terrorfied and then they bought Jaxas into the cell next to mine, he petted me through the bars and together we escaped, he took me home but I loved space so we traveled together, caused trouble lost our first ship and....and the crew some survived but not the ones....not the ones dearest." she looked down sorrowfully remembering the one person in the last crew a girl called Sparrow who she had loved she to was a companion like Naomi for hire, but her and Sparrow really cared and then she was gone " the woman I loved she couldn't take it, she couldn't see why after last time we would want to go back to space, so me and Jaxas we started to rebuild and well you know the rest."

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

Phelan gave a small smile as she tried to defend him when he brought up his habits. While it was true that everyone had their vices, his had placed him in a rather hazardous situation. He began listening attentively when she started to explain how she wound up as a mercenary working for Jaxas. "So those who took you we're both scum and cowards, huh?" He asked, a hint of disgust appearing on his face. He didn't care that the ones who took Zo were pirates, but he hated cowards. Many people attempted to pay him in exchange for their life, most ended dead or in prison depending on who had placed the bounty on their head. As she continued, he took another drag of his cigarette, letting the smoke remain in his mouth for a it before inhaling. When he saw her eyes shift from him to the ground, he waited for her to finish before placing a hand on her shoulder. "I lost my ship as well, not under the same circumstances, but I know what it's like to lose both your vessel and those you called friends. While I can't truly relate to your situation, you have my condolences. " He said, giving her a smile before removing his hand from her shoulder. "If you ever feel like you need to drown those sorrows in alcohol, I'd be more than happy to join you."

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Zo hadn't been touched by anyone kindly other than Jaxas she blushed and tilted her head to his hand looking round she gave a heavy sigh, seemed no on but Phelan had listened to her only Jaxas commanded respect, she turned to Phelan "fancy letting the bot do its thing and we can go get a drink till Jaxas comes back, since the others only listen to him?" she also wanted some time alone with this cananid after all he had such a presence it made her shiver, she stood and moved closer, moving close she pressed up close and whispered softly in his ear "you give me the shivers, I like it."
She pulled back gave a coy smile and walked past him flicking her tail under his nose as she walked away, he could chose to follow or not right now she was upset about the total lack of respect shown for her command, upset that the past still bothered her and she just wanted to be held and Jaxas was busy and it was about time she felt someone's arm round her.

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

"Sure, it'll be nice to actually have someone to drink with again." Phelan replied, pushing himself off of the wall before taking a look around. It was a bit peculiar that no one else had shown up. Perhaps they thought that they wouldn't find anything on the surface and didn't feel like walking around for a couple of hours to find absolutely nothing. He still had some hope that they'd find whatever it was that was causing the colonists to disappear, but they were fading rather quickly. Soon pushed himself off on the wall, Zo moved closer and pressed herself against him as she whispered in his ear. "Do I now?" He replied with a slight grin. As she walked away, he took the time to look over her figure. Once he managed to shift his eyes from her, he began searching for a place to put out what remained of his lit cigarette. He quickly decided to wait until he reached the bar on the ship, not want to draw the pilot nor the Captain's wrath upon himself. He followed after her a few moments after she left the room and swiftly caught up with her.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Zo smiled and walked along, she was enjoying this she wanted nothing more than to have some fun with him, she didn't want to think of the others let them disrespect her, let them hate her she wanted nothing more than to enjoy some sweet time with someone who would treat her right, she walked along, heading into her room she paused and looked back, she was going to do this, she as going to flirt her tail off with another of her kind.
She walked over to her room and then she smiled she picked up a bottle something he knew he would like a sweet strong drink from their lands, she then grabbed two rough glasses and then she poured some and walked to her bathroom, she pulled on a little black dress and left her hair down walking out she gulped god she was so nervous.

Tipsy Mage

7,825 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

Phelan x Ward

Phelan followed closely behind Zo as she made her way through the hallway that contained each member of the crew's rooms. When they stopped outside of her room, he lifted one of his eyebrows. He had been under the impression that they were going to have a drink at the bar on the ship. He wasn't going to complain about it, but it was most definitely unexpected. When she brought out a bottle and began pouring drinks he stepped inside and took at seat on her bed. His eyes drifted to the glasses that were filled with what smelled like a type of strong alcohol as he waited for Zo to emerge from her bathroom. When he was bored staring at the drinks she had poured for them, his eyes drifted around the room, taking in his surroundings. Soon enough the door to the bathroom opened and revealed her change of clothing that showed her figure off far more than her normal clothing. "A bit much for some casual drinking, don't you think?" He asked in a joking manner, making it clear that his comment wasn't serious as he looked her over.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Zo slowly walked over and blushed she flicked her tail slowly she picked up her glass sipped it and then she smiled "I think you know why I am dressed like this for you." she said playfully downing her drink she then moved forward and slid her hand slowly up his chest giving a low seductive growl.
She then pressed up close should she admit she just wanted a pup? No he would run screaming no male wanted to deal with that it as not like he would have to be involved she just wanted to have one for herself, so she would never be lonely and would fulfil a life wish almost every cananid female had.
She looked to Phelan and then bit her lower lip she was nervous how must she look? Some sad pathetic no authority second in command acting like a b***h in heat, she pulled back and looked down ashamed of herself "I am sorry I have never done this before I am messing this all up." she looked so pathetic all of a sudden like she was some nervous beaten pup she definitely had taken a knock to her confidence with the loss of the last crew and ship, then to have no one listen to her but Phelan on this ship well it was hardly surprising.

Romantic Raider

7,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

User Image
Commander Jaxas Quartz & Quari A'Thiva
⊰⌢⌣⊱

Heed My Silent Prayer, Hear My Quiet Call. When The Dark And Blue Surround You.
Let your arms enfold us through the dark of night. Will your angels hold us, till we see the light? Hush, lay down your troubled mind. The day has vanished and left us behind and the wind, whispering soft lullabies will soothe, so close your weary eyes. Sleep, angels will watch over you and soon beautiful dreams will come true. Can you feel spirits embracing your soul? So dream while secrets of darkness unfold.

⊰⌢⌣⊱

Jaxas had been up in the drive room where Quari was, she had been having a little trouble with the control board, so Jaxas was lying on his back under the controls and working out the little technical problem. He wasn’t too bothered about doing such a task, and since he could fix this problem himself there was no need to bother anyone about it. Jaxas had put the ship together with Zo, so he did know how to repair any problems that occurred in his ship.
Quari was standing back to allow Jaxas to work, having put the ship on autopilot whilst Jaxas worked out the slight issue. ”Found the problem,” Jaxas voiced from underneath the control board, sliding back out from under. ”We had some of the wiring a little loose, don’t worry it will only take a couple of seconds to fix,” he assured Quari before ducking back under there.
”A Commander and a technician I see,” Quari jested slightly as she stood there, leaning against the drive wheel.
”Have to know how, put the girl together after all,” Jaxas’ voice was muffled since he was under the control deck, tightening the wiring so it wouldn’t cause Quari any more problems. ”Though I am sorry we missed this,” Jaxas apologised, hoping it hadn’t caused too much trouble.
”Don’t mention it,” came the reply as Quari now gazed out of the window to the empty space. ”Once you have sorted this out, get the crew ready and I will make a jump to light speed and we can get to the planet in question,” Quari spoke now, seeming to be rather relaxed with the whole thing.
Jaxas smirked. ”Commanding the Commander…but you are right, I will get the crew ready for light speed,” Jaxas assured, making the final few tweaks before he moved out from under the controls. ”There you are, should be fine now,” he told her, giving a smile. With that being the only problem, Jaxas now aimed to leave the room.
”Give me a couple of minutes and the crew will be ready,” Jaxas told Quari as he now walked out of the drive room for the command deck.

Tipsy Streaker

7,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

CaKE walked out she had been busy doing all her hard work she had heard poor Zo trying to get the crew to listen to her, she walked over and then she smiled picking up some tools, she then picked up some items and started to check the systems "CaKE to Jaxas its about the crew, you might want a word Zo tried to call a meeting no one ever listened only Phelan, she is acting weird and according to my scans her hormone levels are incredibly high, I think she might be doing something stupid." she then sighed as she looked down walking along.

Ro was into the engine room, he was adjusting the weapons calibrations sharpening things, making them work he then smiled as he looked to the results he loved this, it was incredible this was amazing he had increased the weapons by 72% .
A good soldier obeys without question.

User Image

Kais M Domodread

With water flowing over his body, Kais just stood in the shower, letting this wonderful invention dazzle him. Back at his village he never had such a delicacy. The water was always too cold or hot for everyones liking, but they just ignored it. Nothing to do about it. But here, in this magical place, this was common place. Turning off the cooling water, Kais reached behind his head and touched the strange hole that appeared two days ago. Sighing, he forgot about it, chalking it up to a medical procedure or something strange that these alien abominations did to him. A thought rose to his consciousness, as the commanders voice rang in his head. Fenrir sent down a team and didn't hear back. That had shocked him to his core, to hear other humans still in space. People like him.

A few minutes later, Kais walked down the hall to the lift again in his full armour. When stepping outside his room, Kais had hesitantly checked for the Second in command. A unwanted image of her half-naked popped into his head again and he scolded himself for it. She was nothing like him!
Riding the lift up to the command deck at the summons once again, Kais found himself on the bridge, his visor covering his face with a reflective mirror.

A good officer commands without doubt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces