Welcome to Gaia! ::

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
To die is easy...

User Image

Luna was concerned about Shana. Wherever she was she must have been confuse or angry, possibly even scared. This world were monsters and magic were real was a scary place. Luna herself was still terrified of the things she was capable of as a witch. She was not sure exactly what mindset made Shana jump out the window for she was not there which was why it was so important that they find the girl.

Unfortunately finding her was not proving to be an easy task. Up ahead of them there were not speeding cars. There was not even a car that matched the one she saw roaring out of the parking lot. They had lost her. Luna sighed, resting her elbow on the door and smushing her cheek against her hand, Luna looked out the side window. To her surprise there was SS. Perhaps they really were on the right path. His car jerked off the road. In the time it took to blink he was on the hood of the car then jumped. Luna gasped, her body falling against the back of her seat as she watched him get settled on the hood of the truck. She exhaled a deep breathe of relief as he looked back at her with that smug grin on his face. He was just having his usual life threatening fun. Though in his defense he was already kind of dead.

Luna was starting to regret her choice in bringing any of these men along. They were supposed to lay low and blend in with the mortals. Instead they looked like a twisted circus act with shadowy SS sitting on the hood of the truck and the new masked guy sitting in the bed. That was not even mentioning the speed they were going. At this rate they were going to be pulled over by the police before they could find a dragon.

Luna raised her hand in a questioning manner. She rolled down the window halfway to help their communication. “He is a retired demon Hunter.” She stated the only piece of information she knew about the man. As the words parted from her lips Luna realized how grateful she was to have SS on the hood of that truck. The rest of the group was practically strangers. They were dangerous and unpredictable strangers. If something went wrong at least she knew he had her back.

“Wonderful, thank you.” She smiled through the windshield at the mention of her dress. It was the good news that shined through this cloud of grey. As usual it was simply bad timing thus she could not give the news the appreciation it deserved. Instead she was forced to change the topic back to finding Shana. Luna reached into her messenger bag and pulled out a small seemingly ordinary compact mirror. She opened the clasp and fluffed her bangs between her fingers. Where is Shana Arund? She asked mentally. Luna waited while puckering her lips at the reflection. Nothing. It showed her nothing more than her own reflection. Rarely did she use the compact but the one time she did it failed her. This was not proving to be the relaxing and festive day she had hoped for. Finally she angled the mirror towards her neck, adjusting her scarf to make sure her birthmark was properly covered, then clasped the compact shut. She returned the object safely in her bag.

“Do either of you happen to have tracking skills?” She turned to ask Colin and those in the bed of the truck.
“We could go to the dragon’s lair.” The guard who was driving mused. He was a young man of Asian decent. Judging by his formal wear and thick accent Luna knew he was a Tengu. It was a birdlike race Theo was quite fond of. Luna raised a brow at the man. “What do you mean lair?”
“You know, the place a dragon keeps their treasure. In this case her house. Its not very far from here.”
“You know where she lives?” Luna was astonished this was not brought up earlier.
“Sure, Mr. Lagoon had all of her houses mapped out so he would know where she was going to run to.” The gears were starting to turn in Luna’s head. It was way too easy for Shana to escape her guards. Now Luna understood why. He had planned this. Theo wanted Shana to escape. That sea foam head always had a backup plan. She should have known he had one for this too.
“Why did we not go there first?” Luna asked trying to sound calm and hide her growing anger.
“Mr. Lagoon instructed me to do as you said. You said to go this way and drive after the silver electric car.” He replied simply.
Luna wanted to slap her palm against her forehead. Instead she took a deep relaxing breath. Exhaled out the frustration and then calmly gave out clear instructions. “Please drive us to Shana’s house.”

...staying alive is the challenge

Rationing

First of Four

Markrc

Ahzrin
User Image

If I dare open my mouth, it’ll just be to bite my tongue~

Dianna didn’t notice it, but she was feeling more and more relaxed the longer she stayed with Ariel. it was soothing. And she was nice. And hell, she wasn’t Fionna. (Nothing against Fionna. It’s just that speaking to the same person every single day can get a little boring. Though to be honest, she was probably going to report back to Fionna about her new friend.) It was a very refreshing feeling. And she wanted to stay much longer. But like the rest of the Order, she had work to do. And she couldn’t expect to earn her keep if she wasn’t doing her part to keep creatures like her safe. It would suck to find out that Fionna was captured because Dianna didn’t comb the area much more cleanly.

I’ve never tried cake before. I’d love to try! She admitted in writing. (Which was sadly true. Most of Dianna’s food intake consisted of either raw fish from the sea she swam around in or slightly less raw sushi.

Afterwards, I’m afraid I’ll have to go back to work. She smiled sadly. But I’ll keep coming by every day!

With: Ariel
Feeling: Interested.

“Blythe Moonlight”
Geal, Project Restituo
User Image

He heard Colin thank him and tell him to do what he could with a notable amount of trust in his voice, but Geal said nothing in reply as he stared ahead and just gave an absent minded nod. He did however decide he was tired of hearing himself called simply by the title project and gave a more causal name they could call him by. “Stop calling me project. Geal is my name.” He didn’t seem as angry when he said this as he sounded bluntly informative.

Then a muscle car suddenly moved close to the truck before then suddenly veering away. This stole Geal’s complete attention as he watched the car then crash violently; not being able to correct itself when the swerving maneuver that was made. Observing the man faze from the drivers seat to the roof of vehicle that was about to crash and then leap onto the hood of the truck Geal was riding on had the former slayer draw his weapon. Holding his drawn twenty eight inch long katana styled sword he glared at the strange man who was now ridding side saddle on the trucks hood, just out of range of the aura that surrounded Geal.

When the strange man looked to Geal and told him to stay where he was Geal stared back and bluntly responded to what was said. “Those at a disadvantage should be careful what orders they give to whom.” That said Geal returned his weapon to its sheath at his left side before looking forwards once more now seeming to ignore Krise’s existence.

It was then that the conversation between the guard and Luna took place and Geal was enticed by what was being said and listened in. By the end of the conversation Geal was scowling behind his mask, not that anyone could see, as he thought to himself. So tricks, schemes, and lies are as common as ever, even over here in this country, even among these beings. For now however he kept his thoughts to himself, there was an upcoming task that would require his complete focus.

mistressfreeze

Rationing

Markrc

Ahzrin

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Krise Slizen

Krise nodded to Luna about the confirmation of the dress, and the piece of information on the person's identity. Krise then smirked to the guy, with his own response, "Disadvantages only mean something when you're choosing an ally or killing someone! By first glance, we're in the same boat!... Or truck in this case! Something on this truck knocked me into my passenger seat, and if I had to guess it'd be the supposed demon hunter in the truck bed!" Krise was only shouting to compensate for the muffling nature of the wind whipping by, "Only telling you that so I don't get bumped off!... And have to steal another car!" Krise then grumbled to himself about how he had to be diplomatic, before saying to Luna, "Please tell me I'm going to get some action soon."

Krise sighed, killing and injury was all he had known, up until he met Luna and Theo. It was what he had always lived to do, ever since he was a teenager, and was alive. He looked at the lines on the road whipping by, that fire burned like it always had. A need, a desire... To kill everything he was pointed at... But he knew that he couldn't go on like that forever. Hell, when he was alive, he doubted he'd live to 30. Now here he was, having died roughly 70 years ago, and here he was, still with guns and his hands. He wanted to live, and at first... he lived to kill, now it became killing to live. He had to do something, but... what? He'd have to ask Theo what he knew about his circumstance... Though Krise had no knowledge that Theo knew about his past from that whole, saving Luna's body, and Theo's mind from utter death from a fifty plus story fall.

Krise then looked back to Luna, not really trying to overcome the sound of the wind whipping by anymore, "Once this whole thing is over, I've got a little something you need to see." his tone wasn't cocky, or aggressive, or sad... Just flat, like he was in deep thought over something. Krise didn't have his excited, adrenaline filled look anymore, he was serious looking, contemplating his last mission, last mission before he died.

Powerful Enchantress

User Image_________________________________________________

| S E B A S T I A N X XA L B R I G H T |

| Location | Castle Gardens
| (O)ut(O)f(C)hances | Blargy-blarg

Ignorant, that is what Sebastian was in regards to the turmoil going on out in the world. Of course, he had no reason to know them, not yet anyway. If God was willing, then, and only then, would he know of what was going on, but not until then. For all he knew, he could eventually know of the chase occurring, as is his fate being on the enemy's side. With hindsight being twenty-twenty, he didn't have even an inkling of this possible future. As such, Sebastian's mind was on present matters.
Bursting forth from the windows of the castle as Sebastian passed came Prince Chistopher and Knight Molly's voice as if they were right beside him. He had made the windows reflections nearby open doors to their voices, transporting them instantly to his position. Being alone on his stroll, he could eavesdrop without worry of being overhead.
Shutting his eyes, Sebastian envisioned them both in the gardens where they were talking with each other; and it came crystal clear.

There was silence here.

"Wow," she said, surprised a little that their battle had been tapped. "But yes, I do see what you mean."Molly nodded a bit and noticed her little dot.
"I see what you want to accomplish - I just think that when it comes down to it, a Knight might feel unhappy to leave a commander open. Not only that, in camp, I noticed most of the strategies are made by captains and commanders... That's a lot of underlying variables... And that's how many years against training you are going to have to undo?" She was not being sarcastic, and obviously she would follow the stratagem to her utmost ability.

There was a temporary moment of silence before she spoke again in an attempt to sound optimistic. "I-I'm sure with practice, though, we'll get there,"

"Training out old habits is going to be difficult, but that's why the new training protocols are being focused around younger knights and new recruits only." He tapped the reflective screen of his tablet for a moment to stop the replay of the battle so he could bring up a list of names.
"It'll be difficult, but if we can prove the training has beneficial rewards then we can implement the training on a wider scale." Christopher sighed and leaned back in his seat to look up at the sky. To be honest he didn't know if his plan would work. "Knights need to be united on the battlefield. In the end your rank and bloodline won't matter; what matters is your dedication to the things you care about the most." Sebastian could almost ear Christopher look over at Molly. "That's why I fight after all; I want to make a better world so that when Amara takes her rightful place as queen she'll never have to worry about war." Here there was more silence, as if Prince Christopher was waiting for Molly to speak. She did not. Sebastian heard him sigh.
"Be honest with me Molly, from one knight to the other, what needs to change? What do we need to do to become stronger? Forget who I am for a moment and speak the truth."

Molly did not answer right away.
"I see. Honestly, I don't think we as a people need to change." Molly's foot bounced as she considered the variables with her opinion. "Now that you mention it, maybe the Units need to work together more, and learn more battle tactics or options. It might be nice if we were more versatile."
The blonde leaned on the table, eyes focusing in the distance as she recalled her drill training in addition to her specialty. "We are certainly unified, and the ties between all of us are strong. We need to have hope in each other, and our different abilities." Molly faced her prince once again. "Plus, we need to stay one step ahead," she laughed, jokingly winking at him.

There was a small intermission between sentences where Christopher contemplated her reply, realizing the difference in her views of who should be in charge.
"Thank you Molly"
He finally said in reply.
"To be honest...I'm thinking of starting a new Unit." Such a thing hadn't happened in generations. "One who's focus is strictly information gathering. It...It'll go against the knight's code a little, but we need that information." It might even require placing a spy in the midst of the monsters. "With the Order of the Moon's base destroyed it's possible that the last of the Order of the Moon has gone to the Order of the Sun for help. That'll put so many of our enemies in one spot."

It was here that Molly considered the idea, the atmosphere more comfortable now, but she was still surprised.
"You could have a bunch of Knights in the intelligence unit as well as their own, so that you don't lose manpower - you just add to it..."

A breeze came by then, caressing his skin and clothes. With the breeze came the realization that he was nearing the two's location. He knew that as he came in ear shot, he would have to slowly and steadily close the gate between windows so their voices drowned out. This would make it harder to hear through the windows reflection, but it would be replaced by their actually voices, a switch as subtle as a scale tipping.

Blythe Moonlight
Ethril the Dragon Mother
User ImageShana had just finished putting on a pair of pants when she heard someone utter a sexual remark about her. She instantly covered her chest with one arm and her other bore lightning towards the unwanted intruder. Her face was slightly red knowing that a person had caught a glimpse of her. When she saw that is was Theo she was not surprised with what had been said. Before Shana could think about it her hand that was threatening Theo with her lightning magic had gone down to her side and the magic had ceased. She nodded at him and turned her back towards him and finished getting dressed quickly only pausing to glare at his suggestion of a quickie. “The intelligence INTERPOL had on you was correct. You are quite the the womanizer” she said dryly as his comment had annoyed her. She took a moment to settle down and collect herself and analyze what was going now that she was not running on her INTERPOL training.

She tried to remember how she had gotten here and what had happened. She could remember everything from the hospital to here and the last thing she remembered before that was leaping out of window. Her demeanor changed from one of annoyance, curiosity, and a small bit of fear to one of sadness. She walked over to waist high dresser and leaned against it with her hands grasping the top of it.“ You were there...When I leapt from the window in New York. Why am I here in Virginia? What happened in New York?”She paused for a brief moment digging her fingers into the dresser. She turned her head away from him which caused her long hair to hide her face from Theo's view. “ The last thing I can recall is trying to kill myself”. voice was shaky and sullen and she felt shame for what she had tried to do and wondering what had happened in that missing portion of her memory.

Blessed Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Prince Christopher Everstone of Leona
Unit 7 Captain

Feeling: Annoyed
With: Molly McCoy

User Image

Chris thought about Molly's suggestion for a moment. Having people in multiple units would make things easier when he needed units to merge for battle. I do want a few people dedicated only to an intelligence unit though." Christopher said after a moment's thought. "The knights have never had...spies specifically. Anyone dedicated to the intelligence unit would have to keep their identities secret from everyone." Chris drummed his fingers on the table in thought. After a moment he sighed and shrugged. "The entire idea needs more planning."

Chris closed his eyes and leaned his elbows on the table so he could cup his hands against his face to cover his eyes even further. He wanted desperately to get an intelligence unit started just so he could get spies out into the world to find hard evidence of where his sister was. The rumors and gossip that he was relying on were worthless. He just...he had a bad feeling that something horrible was going to happen to his sister. His instincts were telling him to find her and protect her. Maybe he was just being an over protective big brother, but he couldn't help the nagging feeling deep in his gut.

A breeze caressed the back of Chris's neck and he sat up quickly. The feeling of being spied on went through him and his hand went for the bracelets he had on under the cuffs of his sleeves. He relaxed though as he spotted Sebastian not to far off and coming closer. Chris sat back down and smiled at Molly. "Sorry about that, I've been paranoid as of late." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Sebastian is heading over I think."

Kanshisha Enzeru

Blythe Moonlight
User Image

Malik Hightower

-Location- Moonlight Lounge

-Company- Ariel, Dianna

Pale fingers tapped gently against the table before rising, and along with them the mysterious figure. Malik was limited to half his mind; a level of concentration necessary for maintaining his meagre form. However the Warlock was wise, and so to blend with his new role he understood the need to familiarize himself with his company. In the off chance of trouble from any situation there was always the chance they would vouch for him, but the primary intention was to appear casually...fitting.

With a slight tug on the top of his black hood to reveal his false face a little more, the Warlock walked to the singer and her company.

"Beautiful work.." he said softly. Although the statement pertained to the singer he charmingly acknowledged both of the girls with his words. His face was not as handsome as the true face of Malik Hightower. Enunciated cheekbones, pale skin, black hair, and a prominent upper lip masked his true identity. Yet his eyes, although a dark auburn as opposed to their typical golden shine, still told the heart and story of the man; narrow and inquisitive, quick to charm and "listen", yet in truth impatient. One could wager that those who were deeply close to the warlock would still see the reflection of him within those eyes.

He smiled, fangs purposely hidden yet the process of hiding them alluded to their existence.

"You two seem different from the rest of the people here..." he threw a sly smirk. Although his mind was occupied with maintaining his form Malik could still sense a particular resonance from the girls- one so subtle it is easily and often mistaken within common humans, yet one to take note of.

"More social, I mean." The statement was unnecessary, strange even, yet even in disguise Malik often had the knack for getting away with saying more abrasive and peculiar statements with charisma and not appearing strange. Above all, he deemed it necessary to get an understanding of his surrounds from their reactions.

Ninja Ryu22

“Blythe Moonlight”
User Image

If I dare open my mouth, it’ll just be to bite my tongue~

Leaning forward, with a relaxed mind, Dianna didn’t notice the strange person making his way over to them. He startled her, even though his charming smile made up for it, there was something quite…peculiar about this person. She almost felt that he was someone— or something— familiar. And not in a good way. Being one on patrol often did that to you. Especially when her job was specifically to spot Celestial Knights and report their whereabouts. It was mainly to keep other creatures safe and let them know which areas to avoid, whether or not they were part of either Orders. And being that Dianna’s only friend— well, friends— were Fionna and Ariel, this familiar feeling could only be an omen. (Though she’d have to consult Fionna for that. Foxes know much more about fortunes, and lucks, and omens than any other creature.)

The waves he was sending brought shivers down her spine even as he complimented Ariel. Dianna wasn’t sure if Ariel could feel what she was feeling but she also didn’t want to alert her in case it was a false alarm. First of all, Dianna wasn’t even sure if Ariel was human! If she was, then she was safe. If not, then the two of them would have to make a run for it in case her nerves are right.

However, she smiled back, if only purely out of nervousness, as she continued to search his face. The more she looked at him, the less strange he felt. Maybe she just wasn’t used to actually talking to people other than Fionna? And didn’t she already comb this area for Celestial Knights? She could ‘see’ them from a mile away using echolocation. If she hadn’t picked up on him, then there was no reason for her to be so uptight.

But even so…she couldn’t relax. Putting her hand in one pocket, she turned on a distress signal on her cell phone. It would immediately alert Fionna of her location but silently. Couldn’t exactly be too careful in this world.

“You two seem different from the rest of the people here…More social, I mean.”

Ha! Fionna would love to hear that. Dianna being social?

Picking up her pen and notepad, she scribbled out Don’t see how. Not exactly a chatty person.

She meant herself, of course. Alluding to the fact that she’s mute was always an embarrassing habit but she liked people to know right away in case they were going to go back and forth in a conversation she knows she won’t be able to keep up in.

Who am I talking to?: Ariel, Malik
Can I tell you what I’m feeling?: Unnerved

“Blythe Moonlight”

“RoboFunk”

Anxious Phantom

Zacheriah Hightower

User ImageZacheriah pressed two slender fingers to his temples. His patience was wearing thin. Maybe he wasn't as rash as Malik, but he was childish and hated to lose, not to mention impatient. Quite frankly, everything was excessively boring right now. Nothing major had happened since New York was flattened.

"Nothing bad is happening to us, and we're in no danger of being found out but we're getting nowhere fast..." he muttered to himself.

He picked up his favorite fountain pen and aged parchment, because when you're evil you have to keep an aesthetic even if it is 2011, and set to work. "The best way to make a trap is to convince your prey that they're one step ahead of you."

He had a plan for catching Princess Amara. Now, where was Malik at?

[[ooc: I'm finally here! Sorry if my absence kept the thread from advancing in any way. Also that this post is rather short, my future ones will be longer; no worries!]]
RoboFunk

Anxious Phantom

Angel
User Image
No matter how many times xe woke up at night, xe never got used to the feeling. Coming out of a stone form was like being encased in tightly packed dirt three feet underground, where xe needed to struggle until xe could manage to rip xirself out of the earth and dig xir fingers in deep to wriggle xir groggy body, limbs weak from disuse, up onto land.

Angel took a moment to recollect xir thoughts. If a normal brain was a beehive, Angel's was a wasp's nest right now. I'm being sworn in tonight. It already is night. It's night right now. The ceremony could start any time now. Why couldn't I have more time to get ready? I have no idea what I'm doing; am I really cut out for this? Would Lady Lilliana really have approved of me?

However, absolutely no amount of the panic in Angel's head would be reflected outwardly. Calm and thoughtful as always. The most controlled movements, the most deliberate speech. Monotonous voice, soulless eyes.

Maybe the reason xe had always been taken seriously was because there was no room for any emotion to be written in xir face.

MistressFreeze
Rationing

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
mistressfreeze

First of Four

markc

Ahzrin

Jinxitor

Colin La Croix
Quartermaster, Order of the Moon, Most Holy Bishop
Proverbs 30:14 - [There is] a generation, whose teeth [are as] swords, and their jaw teeth [as] knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from [among] men.
OOC:

User Image

User Image

Colin head the discussion between Luna and her guards ut offered no input. He took out a canteen from his jacket and unscrewed the top, gulping down some of the blood inside. Sweet, delicious, rejuvenating. This wasn't the best he'd had, no barbituate by any degree. No, it was more like coffee, but he rather liked the taste of cultured and mild stimulants.

Geal told him to stop calling him project, giving his official desgination.

Good, he can be trusted. Colin thought. Giving a designation was probably taboo in the organization unless you'd truly been lost from them, but of course he didn't know much about the modern procedure. He stopped drinking and turned.

"Thank you." he said with aloofness, but he was tired of calling Geal Project as well. He wondered if he should give his name but hold it in a classic display of vampire inequality... but they weren't in the coven, and this hunter wasn't a vampire. Colin knew his pattern of thinking was isolated and he needed to get out more.

"Call me Colin." he said simply, hoping it wouldn't ring a bell because he'd been "dead" for hundreds of years and now was not the time to have a history talk.

Geal and the guards were having a talk, so Colin went back into his blood-drinking silence. No wonder vampires kept leading the Order of the Moon, all the other monsters in both orders couldn't hold their tongues. Speaking of which, he'd need to get back to the coven quickly and rally them so they didn't cause trouble in the ceremony, and do the coronation rites. He wondered if Angel would like the religious nonsense that made Liliana so happy, that she was the new shepherd of the forgotten animals on Noah's Ark or something like that. Nah, practicality is good. he knew. She was concrete, cold, and Colin never saw emotion from her once.

They continued to drive to Shana's hideout and Colin spent the time surveying the dead souls. Birds, rats, worms, insects, some cats, humans, some monsters. Dogs. Yes, good, dogs. Nothing beat swarms of undead canines in a chase.

Anxious Phantom

Zacheriah Hightower
User Image
Zacheriah was growing impatient of waiting for his brother. So impatient that he felt an urge to break something and throw a diva tantrum. How dare he be kept in the dark like this! They had a agreement that when one was out, they would send the other updates on their current condition at least once an hour. Stupid unreliable Malik.
"He's probably off doing something completely useless, too!"

User Image Zacheriah snatched his notebook off of the shelf, flipped open to the newest blank page, and started to scribble words into it. Maybe the sheer rage with which Zacheriah was writing would compel Malik to check his own magic communications notebook for messages.

What are you doing?

Hello? Yes? An answer would be nice.

MALIK HIGHTOWER, YOU WILL GET YOUR a** IN GEAR THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME, GOD, I WILL DISOWN YOU.

I WILL DISMEMBER EVERY INCH OF YOUR WRETCHED BODY. DO YOU HEAR ME?

RoboFunk

Tipsy Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♪ αяιєℓ ♫ ⊱

User Image

The new guest was an interesting being - Ariel could feel it. He had multiple waves emanating from him. She could feel the vampiric one overlapping the others foremost, but there were others hidden. In fact, she thought she could feel multiple types of beings, such as a faery and a werewolf all dispersed into smaller, weaker waves. The siren sipped her tea, eyes mostly on his, seeing if she could probe his aura to find out more.

At Dianna's pen scratching, Ari looked over. The singer glanced at her and realized from her more frantic waves she felt uncomfortable. Could she also feel waves from others? It would certainly mean she wasn't human. Yet she looked calm, so it could just mean that Dianna had an attraction to the charming man. Ariel's companion made her laugh at her written response He had said social, and the irony was not lost on Ari.

"Pleasure," Ariel said, nodding her head in acknowledgement of his complement. "My name is Ari, and this is my new friend." Ariel decided not to tell her name unless she wanted it to be so; it would be rude for the singer to assume anything. The situation may have been strange, but she knew she could handle herself if need be. Ari was also sure she could protect everyone in here, should it come to that. Ariel checked the time - she was due back onstage after Angel's swearing in. The party would, after all, be held in the Moonlight Lounge.

Lσcatiσи: Moonlight Lounge
Cσmpaиy: Dianna, Unidentified Male
Feeℓiиg: Relaxed

[[ Ooc :: SORRY ALL! I was away from electronics for the last few days! >.<

:: EDIT :: ]]

Ninja Ryu22
RoboFunk

Tipsy Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMσℓℓץ McCσץ • • •

User Image

The Knight agreed with Prince Christopher. Obviously he had been considering this new unit for a long while - how long, of course, she did not know. But there were a lot of 'pros' when it came to this new unit. After all, it would be harder for humans to be left in the dark. And if they continued to make the same progress now as they did in the New York battle, humanity might actually have a chance! If the Knights had any chance to continue the heroic battle against monsters, they would need to up their battle game.

About to say something, Molly stopped when the Prince mentioned Sebastian, whom she had never met; only heard about. Suddenly nervous once again, the blonde fidgeted with her holster and made sure she had no fly-away hairs. She'd have to handshake - a firm one, she knew, would be best... But what if he looked down on her because she was a lowly Knight in Unit 8. While she had gained much support, some still saw her as a fragile girl that didn't belong here. Would this adviser think the same?

Returning to the original conversation, Mol cleared her through. "No, no, it's normal to be paranoid. We're pretty much facing war head-on," she said, tilting her head to examine him a bit. How much sleep had he been getting? The poor Prince had been though much travesty, it seemed.

Thoughts: Interested
Company: Prince Christopher Everstone
Whereabouts: The Gardens

Ethril the Dragon Mother
Kanshisha Enzeru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items