Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which Anne Rice Book is better

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Grinn rose a brow "I must say fire will kill us. of course it must be an inferno no doubt which I dont think I would willingly enter" she scoffed eyeing the flame with a tad of worry easily masked "what do you plan to do with that flicker if it is to set me alight my body is not flamable as your hair must be darling and I must say you seem quite insane and I wish not to bother with you any more for if there is a hell surely you shall burn in is I shall just cease to exist this being my eternal hell until the days I wish to be a nothingness" she said calmly heading back toward Aven "sister do not argue please I grow tired of it"
"It was supposed to be.. But these dam slayers are in here and are trying to kill every vampire... I mean they dont even care that the vamps here live off of animal blood.. They dont care to think if we were forced to become what we are.."
Looks toward the vampire with an eye patch "I'm new to Gaia, I'm neither Vampire nor mortal but I too have a grudge for slayers. Would you like a drink from the bar?"
"well you'll find out now won't you"...*Ororon grinned as her eyes grew a violent light*..."now your time has come...i hope you enjoy pain"...*on ororon's fore head a red pentagram glew she lit her lighter and stared into the flame it had little yet it could go a long way*..."ok your wish is granted....an inferno you may have"...*Ororons started to charge towards the girl*
((Just to say, my events happened two days before your's is right now but he meets up with you.))

"The cardinal is really going to regret when he finds that, Jack, Renae, and Francisco all have died. Jesus I need a drink."

About a day or two later it was now time when the sun dissapeared and the moon lit up the sky. He seen a bar and pulled up. He had just filled up the gas tank and figured a one night stand wouldn't be too bad. He only hoped that the blood on him woulndn't alarm people. He stopped the van and locked the doors and rolled up the tinted black windows. He was feeling safe with the pistol secure in his trench coat and walked inside. he noticed a fight and ignored it while sitting at a stool.

"Hey barkeep! How's bout a Jack & Coke?"
[-.-* forget this I didnt want magic in this RP just a simpe Anne Rice type of RP but obviously I guess people havent read it sorry I'm leaving you can have the board just say I died in a blaze of flames]
As the slayer charges Grim, Shakakaa puts her hand up and a forcefield shines.
just then a agent for the order of light bursts ins yelling...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff