Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Intro

I, the chairman, invite you to Miyo All Boys Academy! This is no ordinary high school. This high school is for the special boys who are unique in one way or another. If you are a Vampire, lycan, pixie, demon, angel, neko, magician, or even a human then this is definitely the school for you! We have classes that teach you to control magic and to hunt carefully. We teach you the basic skills from starting a thunderstorm to baking brownies. We know that you will like it here!

Story

Here at Miyo All Boys Academy is a chance, a chance to make a new life, a chance for love, friendship, trust, happiness, and home. This school will give you everything you ever wanted in your life and everything that you need. This school will have its ups and downs but it will be one experience that you wont forget.

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rules

1. No Godmodding. Don't control others unless they say you can.
2. PG-16. Keep it safe
3. No cybering. If clothes come off, time skip.
4. Don't forget the Romance. This is a Yaoi.
5. Okay the word Yaoi is boyxboy. So no girl characters. You can be a girl and play a boy. But no girls in the school.
6. Violence is okay. No killing unless the other person says okay.
7. You must post more than 3 sentences. dont use *-* for actions and use italics for thinking, "_" for talking and () for occ or use OCC. oh and dont post a damn novel! if i wanted to read one i would go to the library
8. If you quit please send me a PM saying so.
9. Be nice to others, don't ignore them.
10. no text talk got it?
11. This is Yaoi, so boyxboy, Don't like it, Don't join it.
12. You will get three strikes before I kick you out of the RP, and if you try to come back I will report you.
13. I am Justice!!... I mean god of this RP. So I have control. I can change rules if I need to.
14. IF you have read this far in the rules put a heart in your profile. And also name your Pm "New Beginning."
15. Have fun!

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Im in control: (gaia username)
Name:
Date of Birth:
Grade: (9-11)
Sexuality: (gay or bi? If you put straight then that means you will turn)
Personality:
Story: (make it short)
What I look like: (anime only)

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DORMS!

100:Yukiya Ayase & Castrollie Taylor Snake
101: Dakota Rei Mellul & Koji Ito
102: Spike Evernight & Alister Damian Cosley
103: Dustin Little & Cerberus Von Paganis
104: Jasper Hale & Kai Amane
105: Chris Ericson & Airen Lucus Ichijo
106:Calvin Sayers & Claibourne Silven
107: Clover & Rush
108: Bebi & Azarael Lumarr
109: Honey & Silver
110: Lucius Ora & Ritsu Yuiki Hikanowa

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Accepted Profiles!

Im in control: xPrince Elliottx
Name: Yukiya Ayase
Date of Birth: 7/19
Grade: 10th
Sexuality: bi
Personality: Nice and sweet to all people. He doesnt hate anything except sour gummy worms. He likes to read, poetry, sing, play instruments, art, cooking, and making people happy.
Story: He was born into a rich family. He felt out of place when his dad was remarried and he decided to come here.
What I look like:
User Image

Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX
Im in control: Xx_kearstyn_zalonka_xX
Name: Castrollie Taylor Snake
Date of Birth: 1993, Oct. 28
Grade: 8th
Sexuality: bi
Personality: pushy and jerk'ish
Story: Tell only if ask
What I look like: User Image

Im in control: IIDark Ace Of SpadesII
Name: Dustin Little
Date of Birth: February 29th
Grade: 10th (Was held back in 7th grade)
Sexuality: Gay!!!
Personality: Upbeat, Positive, Frightened easy, Love to see people smile, Kind, Shy, Energetic, Artistic, Naive, Lovable.
Story: Dustin's mother is a whore and his father was a client. His mother brings strange men home all the time. Some will sexual or physically abusive him. He came here to escape. He doesn't talk about it though.

Im in control: Oynx_Blackheart
Name: Jasper Hale
Date of Birth: January 12th
Grade: 11
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Kind of shy, sweet, careing.
Story: Jasper came to this school because his farther wanted him too, but what both Jasper and his farther didn't know it was an all boys school.

Im in control: The Spicy Jalapeno Cheeto
Name: Alister Damian Cosley
Date of Birth: 8/15
Grade: 9
Sexuality: Strait
Personality: Alister is really shy, he is really nice once you get to know him. He loves to draw and write.
Story: Was in an orphanage his whole life until adopted by a rich man, David Derms, who sent him to this school.

Im in control: T r u n k -M o n k e e-
Name: Dakota Rei Mellul
Date of Birth: December 18th
Grade: 11th
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Dakota is sort of a mysterious guy to figure out. One moment he can be happy and thriving, and the next he can become devilish and cold. But that's only if he's crossed the wrong way. Other than that, he's a pretty crazy guy to know and tends to get attatched to certain people who catch his intrest.
Story: Dakota's family decided it was best if he came here since he always acted up in his old schools. They werent sure what it was because of, but they thought he'd be more in place if he was in an all boys school.

Im in control: DJ-ROBOT-RAWR
Name:Koji Ito
Date of Birth:Febuarary third
Grade:10th
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Hyper,Energetic,Flamboyant,Loud,Childlike,Flirtaious, and Sweet
Story: Koji's mom is an Alchoholic and has been as long as he could remember and his Father is a Workaholic. As you can see, his parents never interact with him. In a way Koji is thankful for this because he learned how to do everything on his own which would be helpful later in life.

Im in control: Mohawks
Name: Spike Evernight
Date of Birth: October 13th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: In one word: random. He can be very happy and outgoing, or very sad and depressing. It all depends on his mood, but most of the time he's happy.
Story: His dad is a neko, his mom is a human. He's more neko then human, obviously. He rather enjoys being a neko. He likes sweets and animals, too. However, he is scared of spiders. Very, very scared. His family was moving away, so his parents decided to send him to a school closer to where they'd be moving.
What I look like:
User Image

I’m in control: Pandemic Unchained
Name: Chris Ericson
Date of Birth: April 3rd
Personality: Chris is well aware he’s supposed to be a lot more suave and mysterious than he actually is. Most vampires are charming, flirty, and good at sweeping people off their feet. If Chris tried to sweep someone off their feet he’d probably drop them halfway. He’s a nice guy but not well coordinated and has a habit of saying stupid things when he’s flustered. Bright and curious, Chris would get into a lot fewer scrapes if he would just learn to keep his nose out of other people’s business.

Because he is a vampire, Christ also has a few issues when it comes to blood. If he’s just eaten, it’s not too bad, rather like walking past the smell of your favorite childhood food. It’ll turn his head, but it won’t be dangerous. But if he’s Hungry, there could be problems. He doesn’t have to kill anyone to feed (unless he’s starving) but it’s a bit embarrassing to lose control the way he occasionally does.

Story: Chris is, well, a vampire. He’s not terribly good at it, especially the bit about blood. He’s got too much of a conscience to really be comfortable with biting someone to get at their blood. His parents are completely at a loss but mostly put it down to youth and simply hope he’ll get better in time. The only child of two rather wealthy vampire nobles (you can’t live that long without learning how to turn a profit), Chris is actually wealthy as hell, though he doesn’t think of himself that way. His parents sent him to a boarding school in the hopes that he would get hungry enough without access to the family supply of blood to finally learn to hunt on his own, though they did advise him to hunt off campus. He has the ability to put people to sleep with a kind of hypnosis so that he isn’t caught. Unfortunately, this is another thing he isn’t terribly good at.
What I look like:

User Image

Kittylover194
I'm in control: Kittylover194
Name: Lucius "Luka" Ora
Age: Appears Eighteen Years Old [[Truly One Hundred and Four]]
Date of Birth: April 28th
Personality: A very calm, yet collective person. He is one to look at a situation at another angle and figure out a solution from that point. He tends to keep to himself, and it is hard to reach this almost "icy" man. However, he truly has good intentions at heart, even though he cannot express them properly. He is a very passionate man, and quite manipulative. If he enjoys your company, he will take all costs to pursue you and make you his. It is rare to seem him so possessive, but it is the "darker" side of Luka.
Story: Luka was born in the depths of a desert in the land known as Shashee, a "mythical" place that has been said to only belong in storybooks. Luka's lineage is very unique, for he belongs to a long and hidden line of Fire Demons. A rare species that has not crossed human for thousands of years. However, Luka is seldom what he is. He had been contained all his life, his parents respecting the isolation of their kind, but Luka wanted more from his life. He was a man of vision, and wanted a taste of another life; a secret passion locked deep within him.

It took him majority of his youth, but he planned a trip to escape and expose himself to knew surroundings. It did not take him long to stumble across Miyo Academy that offered services to creatures like him. He may be entering his "last" year there, but he shall make the best of it.

W i l d - G a z e
Im in control: W i l d - G a z e heart
Name: Airen Lucus Ichijo
Date of Birth: June 17
Personality: Airen has a very unique personality. When I say this, I mean he is slightly bi-polar. Like, one minute he will be happy and jumping around and the next thing you know, he is crying about something he did from like...years ago or something. Anyway, he can also be a bit random and slightly annoying at times if he is hyper. Also, Airen is a caring person who loves to help others when they need it. He's super sweet and spends a lot of his time reading manga and eating sweets.
Story: Airen was born to a slightly wealthy family who owned a local bakery. That's how he got his addiction to sweets. Well, his mother and father home schooled him for quiet some time and decided to let him attend a normal school with other people his age.Of course, his family is not the normal humans everyone makes them out to be. Airen's father is actually a Dark elf, while his mother is only human. Airen is a halfling, so he can change his apperance to look human or not. His life has not always been a good one, however. His family suffered many tradgedies along the way, but he likes to keep this information away from others.
What I look like: Airen - Elf

xxi-aznchicklol-ixx
heart

I'm in control: xxi-aznchicklol-ixx
Name: Honey Usagi
Date of Birth: March 15
Personality: Honey is very sweet, kind, and caring, all of the things that you would expect a bubble would be, and the definition of cute. If anything, Honey is more sensitive than the average male would be, not to mention very feminine in looks, style, and posture. He can also be quite the child and other times quite the mother, but mostly, he's like a big sister, brother to all. All in all, he is the happy package, the one with a smile on his face.

Story: Honey is often mistaken for a girl because of his appearance and this gets him into more trouble than he hopes for with the straight guys and gals. For the guys, they find him repulsive, but so adorably attractive at the same time, but they don't wish to be gay so it frustrates them. The gals on the other hand can be jealous and possessive of him. More on the plus side, he makes a great companion to the girls and can always be found around the females who come to him for advice on so many topics or just to have either a heart felt or girl talk. Honey's story has no downs as far as he's concerned, he is unconditionally loved by many, hence, his open and care free personality. "11th grade here I come! Another year, another step closer to the world!"

I'm in control: xxi-aznchicklol-ixx
Name: Bebi Sakana
Date of Birth: February 20
Sexuality: Straight, but he's still in the developing stage, so he's unknown.
Personality: Bebi is, like his name, a baby. He is someone who is very timid and easily frightened to tears. He is very weary of other people and find everyone more untrusting than himself. He constantly mumbles to himself or have plenty content and comfortable conversations with his pet fish, Feesh, that he just can't seem to leave behind. Feesh is like an imaginary friend, a best friend, and only friend that he could connect with whole heartedly. Although Bebi is very doubtful, he does attempt time and time again to open himself up, but that's ruined every time thanks to his emotional imbalance.

Story: It's not like Bebi has a sad past or anything, as a matter of fact, he was very much loved and protected, but with love and protection, he was also sheltered. His first day in Pre-K didn't even have a chance to begin. Torn that he had to be separated from his parents and become all alone, Bebi just cried, and that's when Feesh was bought to comfort him. As time went on, in every grade, he learned to control his tears, though he would just scurry off by himself and shed tears in silence. Now it's time for his first year in high school. He hopes to change in the next four years.

Im in control: xxi-aznchicklol-ixx
Name: Clarence Ueda
Date of Birth: August 22
Occupation: Headmaster of Miyo's All Boys Academy and Host in the night
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Clarence is flirtatious and everything a player and a host stands for. Even though he has his bad habits with sleeping around, he is reliable when the time calls for it, though he considers it troublesome and bothersome, truth is, he can't help but be responsible. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have been a headmaster.

Story: A rebel, Mr.Popular, and yankee in his boy days, Clarence couldn't care any less for the future. He just knew he loved sex and money. Being a host was the life that Clarence continues to live and isn't willing to give up.
What I look like:
User Image

Im in control: Brad Love666
Name: Cerberus Vaughn Paganis (Goes by C.V)
Date of Birth: Sept, 28 1994
Personality: Obnoxious, spoiled, but somehow extremely wise, in a condescending sort of way. Though he'd never admit it a pain radiates from his eyes.
Story: Cerberus was born into a family of high powered witches, with lots of money and servants. He was sent to the school by his family to hone his skills.

Sparky the Panda
Im in control: Sparky the Panda heart
Name: Calvin Sayers
Date of Birth: January 15th 1993
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Personality: Calvin is tough on the outside, but under that very thin veil is his true personality. Mellow, calm, gentle, tranquil, and sometimes lazy. He is very easygoing and will accept things as he sees them. If a chicken flying a rocket flies by throwing watermelons at people, Calvin will just shrug and go back to napping or reading his book.
Story: Calvin was adopted by humans after his elf parents left him at an orphanage. He was only there for a month before being adopted, but he was teased for years about his human parents. He knew he was adopted and didn't care. He still loved his parents. His parents accepted his bisexuality when it started to show, but he got teased even more by his peers. His parents enrolled him in the Miyo Academy because they thought he'd be happier there.

Im in control: xPrince Elliottx
Name: Kai Amane
Date of Birth: 7/2
Sexuality:straight
Personality: He is really nice and outgoing. He can be mean at times but if he is then you did something wrong. He likes to read, poetry, sing, play instruments, and art
Story: unknown

xxi-aznchicklol-ixx
heart
Sorry if I began posting before you accepted them >.O

Name: Clover
Date of Birth: June 23
Personality: The Devil in the flesh. Dramatic and Vengeful.
Story: All you have to know about this child is that he is Queen.
What I look like:
User Image

Name: Rush
Date of Birth: October 31
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Spawn of the Devil. Twisted and psychotic mentally and physically. Dangerous.
Story: Picked up by Clover and saved from the torments of insults because of his outcast and troubled character, Rush has been Clover's loyal dog ever since. He obeys no one else.
What I look like:
User Image

Im in control: Phyco13
Name: Silver
Date of Birth: Dec 5th, 1991
Sexuality: (gay)
Personality: cold, harsh, rude, friendly, portective, calm
Story: ready to leave, Silver was sent here to as a late student. repeating the 11th grade again. Silver came from America, pure blood Vampire, with an attitude, but deep down this cold shell has a heart.

Im in control: ShadowNinja337
Name: Ritsu Yuiki Hikanowa
Date of Birth: June 16
Sexuality: Unsure
Personality: Outgoing, fun loving, sweet, hyperactive, shy at times, startled easily, skittish when he is scared, loving, affectionit, creative, curious, has a bit of a temper, and can act very childish
Story: He was born in Portland Oregon where it almost always snowed. He always loved to play in the snow, thats when his mother called him her little snow bird because he would always climb tress in the snow and stand up in the tree flapping his arms and making bird noises, which the birds would fly to him and perch on his head making the same noise, that was his favorite part about living in Oregon the snow. When Ritsu looked outside the window all he could see was snow every where, it was like a white blanket laying across the land. His mother would always take him to church and the preacher of the church would always talk about how beautiful the snow was and how god has blessed us with the marvoulus white blanket that in his words meant pure, innocent and free. Although Ritsu never quite understood what he meant but to him it sounded so beautiful when he said it. He remembered after church every sunday his mother would make her homemade pies and every one would be over at their house for dinner, he had alot of friends up there that he went to school with and then that day came where they had to move because father got a new job that paid more then what he was making at his old job. Him an dhis mother were not pleased about moving but his father said they would love the house in california, Ritsu was sad about leaving his friends but they promised to write to him every day and call maybe even come visit (Although he knew that would never happen.) So they said their good byes and where on the rode to the airport to california. When they got on the plane everyone was so nice, he remembeedr getting a hamburger which he never had before and to him was delicious. Since this plane was different the kids had to sit in the kid section while adults sat in the adult section which was a little scaryto him at first but the flight attendents would go and check on him to see if he was okay. He also remembered looking out the window the whole way anxious to see how different Oregon and california where and shortly after he found out, it was hot and no snow in site which made him really sad. Then when the plane landed they got their bags and looked for their ride, he was suprised to find a large limo outside waiting for them, that meant his father got a very good job. So they spent an hour in the car and pulled up to a rather big house, Ritsu was the first one out of the car he nearly tripped jumping out. He was also the first one in the house, he got to pick out his own room. Then things went down hill fast as he his father continued to work.

Im in control: The_Wolf_Pup_Lyle
Name: Azarael (Az-A-Rail) Lumarr
Date of Birth: October 25
Grade: 10
Personality: I come off pretty a*****e-ish sometimes, but only if I have a bad or just don't want to talk to anyone. But otherwise I am pretty nice, sometimes shy but only around guys I like. Get to know me. I can be pretty chill.
Story: If you call me Az, I will kill you. It's Azarael, and if you're a close friend, I'll might allow you to call me 'Rail or Az. And DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT call be by my last name, if you do they cops will NEVER find you.
My parents are pretty wealthy and I've always gotten exactly what I wanted since I was born. My parents are never home, always working, always away on bussiness trips. Whatever, I don't need them. The maids and servants who were to take care of me never punished me and always let me buy whatever made me happy. And let me tell you something, money cannot buy happiness. By the time I reached high school, I played football. My favorite sport. Being the quarterback made me quite popular with the ladies and soon I started bringing girls home. Not that anyone noticed nor cared, but I started attending high school parties. I got into several fights at school and one time it got really bad. We got caught and then suspended for two weeks. My parents weren't very happy, but who cares? My parents pulled me out of public school and place me here. I didn't really care if it was an all guys school or not, I am gay, not openly by all means.
What I look like: Azarael Lumarr

Im in control: Rachel-Ray-Lime
Name: Claibourne Silven
Date of Birth: 9 March
Grade: Tenth
Personality: He is a shy yet spontaneous fellow. He loves to be the center of attention with his friends, but hates being around a lot of new faces.
Story: His parents died when he was ten and he was left with his nineteen-year old brother. They are the best of friends but for the longest time his brother was his only friend.

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukiya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ Without a word you made me know love ♥
Yukiya arrived at the school. "Oh my how small.." He said. The school was nothing compared to his house. Yukiya went inside as his driver followed with his luggage. Yukiya looked around. "Not bad on the inside though.." He said with a smile. "Excuse me but I need My dorm key" He said shyly. "Im Yukiya Ayase.." The lady handed him a key that said 100 on it. Yukiya smiled. "Thank you.." He said in a sweet voice. The driver followed him. Yukiya opened the door to his room. "Small..." He said. He couldnt wait to see who his roommate was. Yukiya began unpacking.
♥ Without a word you gave me love ♥

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((heeey people! what dorms do yall want?))

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
((ill take 100))

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
∂υѕтιη ℓιттℓє

█████ ███████████ ████████

User Image
Cross my heart+++++++And hope to die.
Stick a needle+++In my eye.
I will never++++++++++++Tell a lie.

Dustin marched into the school dragging a red suit case behind him. The suit case was about half his height. But that wasn't to big since Dustin himself was small. Dustin was about 5"3. He was small for his age but he didn't care. Being small has it's advantages. He smiled brightly as he walked in beaming with excitement. He was never very good at hiding his emotions.

He walked into the school and asked the lady their for his key. "Excuse me..Can I have my key? I'm Dustin little!" He pretty much shouted with excitement. The lady laughed and handed him his key that read 103. "You sure are little." She said referring to his last name and his size. Dustin had heard many jokes about hi name and his size so it didn't bug him. He laughed to and continued up the stairs.

As he was walking he tripped over his shoe lace that had managed to untie it's self. He fell onto the stairs causing his things to go flying. His forehead hit the stairs and left a big mark. He touched his fore head lightly as his eyes started to water. "I won't cry, I won't cry." He said to himself over and over again.

Liar liar+++++++Pants on fire!
I can see++++Right through your lie.
Don't pretend+++++Your ok+++When your obviously in pain.

Ooc:103 for me Lol
User Image

Jasper Hale

Jasper, leaned over the passenger seat, as he looked out of the shaded window, when his car pulled up to the front of the school. He parked his car, and then got out, as he grabed his bag from the back seat, he closed the door, and then walked into the front of the school. Once Jasper walked into the school, he looked around and saw that is was full of guys, not one girl in the bunch. "What the heck?" Jasper said as he looked around, hopeing that some girls went to this school.

((I would like 110? If that's okay))

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Șҏɨӄҿ
"I'm not crazy..."

========== ☠ ==========

[[ I don't care what dorm I'm assigned to. ^^ ]]

"Hmm... not bad. Not bad at all." Spike's tail swayed back and forth happily, ready to explore his new school and meet a few of the other students. The neko then entered the building, carefully carrying his bags so he wouldn't drop them. His ears twitched a few times- he was able to hear the voices of the others. A small smile appeared on his face as he entered the office to get his key.

========== ☠ ==========

"... I just have a wild imagination."
Σɣϵяѝɨɠћϯ
User Image

Jasper Hale

Jasper, was shocked to see so many guys at this school. "Ok really, where are the chicks?" Jasper said abit more loudly then he wanted it to be, some of the boys nearest him, looked at him, but pay him no mind.

Jasper shugered his shoulder's and walked towards the office, with the women behind the desk. "Hey I'm here to get my keys, for my room?" Jasper said as he smiled at the women.

The women smiled back. "Your new here, you'll get use to all the boys." She said with a smile, as Jasper walked away from her and towards the dorms.

Dapper Gekko

∂ α к σ т α
xxxx я є ι
xxxxxxxx м є ℓ ℓ υ ℓ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☠☠☠ ѕαу ωнαт؟ α ηєω ѕ ¢ н σ σ ℓ ؟
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ѕωєєт~! ιтѕ αℓℓ вσуѕ!〗

User Image

☆═━┈
Dakota pulled up to the school, gazing out the window at where he would now be staying. It amazed him to see that his parents were lying to him when they said it was an all boys school. Usually his parents messed with him when they told him stuff like that. But no, now they decided to tell him the truth. Sighing to himself, Dakota stepped out of the car and grabbed his suitcase in the back seat before he waved goodbye to his mom. This was actually the first time he would be going to school away from his parents, so he was both excited and nervous. Looking at the school he smiled slightly and proceeded inside to see what awaited for him.

Hopefully being in this place would be better than his old schools. They honestly let him down greatly. Plus there wasnt really anyone that was like him so it made it really boring. Walking into the school he scanned the place and saw that it was pretty different. Though guys walking around every which way made him happy. Thinking to himself he looked around once more trying to find out where he should check in and get the key to his room.. But already, he wasnt having much luck.

[ I'll take any dorm. And nasty first post ; o; ]

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯``

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Șҏɨӄҿ
"I'm not crazy..."

========== ☠ ==========

Spike approached the counter. "Hello," he said politely, "I'm here for my room key. My name's Spike. Spike Evernight, to be exact." The lady nodded, finding the neko's file and handing over his key. Instead of using his hands, which were busy carrying his luggage, he picked the keys up using his tail. Spike then left the office to find his room.

========== ☠ ==========

"... I just have a wild imagination."
Σɣϵяѝɨɠћϯ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out