• Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
And I don't know where I'm going But I know it's gonna be a long time
xxxxxxAnd I'll be leaving in the morning Come the white wine bitter sunlight
XXXXXXXXX✿✿✿✿✿✿
XXXWANNA HEAR YOUR BEATING HEART TONIGHT
XXXXBefore the bleeding sun comes alive
I want to make the best of what is left, hold tight And hear my beating heart one last time
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBefore daylight

xxxxxxxxLOCATION: Old Clubhouse MOOD: Happy/confused COMPANY:Nino, Kyoko,Michi and Alyssa

Rosie jumped slightly as Kyoko addressed her, "Yes" Rosie said managing not to stutter and turned to Kyoko still avoiding eye contact as Alyssa joined the conversation Rosie fidgeted a little as she took in a small breath "you can do it, just answer the questions" The pinkette thought as she glanced at them" Its fine Alyssa, I m-mean you guys are really b-busy with the i-inventory" Rosie said with a weak smile, she was glad that she was being addressed as she did her best to stay calm after all these were work related questions not like they were asking her the views she had on the world or anything she just had to answer them. She spent a few minutes to think up an answer for the two supiors as she opened her mouth and closed it before finally coming up with how she wanted to say her answer."Um well not that I can t-think of I mean unless we were to t-try making anything n-new" Rosie said taking in a breath to calm down, "I mean my station is g-good for now" Rosie said mentally patting herself on the back.

"Eh o-okay" Rosie said blinking a few times as she put her knife down and was shoved to the change rooms in the back as she grabbed her own work uniform she looked over at Nino with a nervous smile "Nino you didn't really say sorry though" Rosie said with a nervous laugh while buttoning the shirt for her work uniform after slipping on the rest with a little bit of worry on her face. "I am sure they don't mind as long as you don't drink that much all the time" Rosie said smiling a little at her roommate as Rosie fixed her usual bun that she wore, she wore it to keep her hair out of her way and because it was the easiest thing for Rosie to do with her hair.

"I am sure they would be grateful if you got the inventory this go around" the pinkette said reassuring her roommate with al nervous smile as Rosie put her clothing into the locker for safe keeping. "Oh before I forget, I copied today's notes for you to study, I think there could be a pop quiz on it sometime" Rosie said to Nino before turning to walk out of the change rooms to begin another day of club activates.

Rosie blinked as she saw Michi with a pile of books, tilting her head slightly she didn't take Michi for the kind of person to check out so many books, unless they had some drama. Rosie glanced at the pile "Cooking for dummies?" Rosie had a confused look on her face as she looked at the titles they were all cook books, did Michi want to do extra research on cooking, sure Rosie learned all about her decorative food cutting from the internet and books but why Michi would need so many.

Deciding not to ask about the books due to the fact Alyssa was talking to Michi, not to mention Rosie did not know how to pose her question without sounding a little mean Rosie had gone back to what she had been doing before, cutting fancy fruit and veggies, a small smile on her face as she made little flowers, she really did find sculpting the food to be fun.

Perfect Reveler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOCATION :::: boys' clubhousexxxxxWITH :::: the crew hollaxxxxxFEELING :::: playful xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was now really the time for this? The one and only Kei Matsuoka had been making his way to the boys' cooking clubhouse, beaming a smile at all he passed and walking in confident strides. Unfortunately, the smile immediately dropped as his jaw tightened--had people really stopped in front of him, clogging the hallway, just to talk to one another about utter nonsense? His hand rose slowly before jolting out, flicking one of the girls on the forehead and talking over her before she could continue with her protesting.

"What's so important that you have to say it in the middle of hallway, hm? Oh! Could it be.." As if taunting her pride, he whispered the rest in her ear, to which she turned a bright red and practically hissed at him. "Ahah, buh-bye now~" He then chimed with a smirk and lazy wave, pushing his way between the girl and her friend instead of walking around. Obviously, they didn't call him sassy for nothing.

Finally making it to the clubhouse, he made himself no stranger as he burst through the doors, catching the tail end of a conversation. "Did you bump into my cute little sister by chance? If so, I don't know why you have a scary expression on your face." It took nearly all of his willpower not to comment on that--Nino was indeed cute, but he definitely knew the wrath of the redhead firsthand.. apparently she didn't like his little nickname for her. "Oh hello, handsomes~" The boy cooed, strolling over to Noaki and throwing an arm over the boy's shoulders. "Aki, you wouldn't believe how rude some people are in this school!" He slightly vented, nudging the other with his hip. What a menace Kei was--doing these things while being completely oblivious to the busboy's feelings.

Releasing his friend, he glided over to the kitchen's vegetable basket and grabbed a red onion, sitting himself down on a stool as he began to peel it lazily. It was just like the sous chef to do small things like this just to pass the time--make it look like he was doing something until he was ushered into actually making his salads. Gradually sliding the kitchen knife along the onion's thin outer layer, he smiled as he caught Engo's comment to Ren. It wasn't a surprise to anyone that Engo was on bad terms with germs. Turning to Ren, Kei ushered up his most serious expression as he played into Engo's comment. "Yeah, Ren. You're like a walking pit of germs!" Turning to Engo, he shook his head as if disappointed with Ren, but clearly the others would know Kei was joking. "Who knows, Ren could have petted a puppy before coming in here!"

Tipsy Genius

XOXOUser ImageUser Image
                                  █████████░XOXOXOXO→ ★ love on ↻rewind
                                  ████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                  XOXOout of my league XOXO old school chicXOXO like a movie star XOXO on the silver screen
                                  XO━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XOXOXO██░ MICHI TAKAKO. → ★ the DRAMATIC CHEF!
                                  XOXO ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                  XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO HP ↗ 100% ▰ WHERE ↗ clubhouse ▰ FEELING ↗ hurt

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOBABY, YOU'RE SO CLASSIC!!

Grinning from ear to ear (a rarer sight than you would think; she saves her biggest, face-splitting smile for moments of extreme satisfaction and the presence of her roommate, and this situation fulfills both of those requirements), Michi sauntered over to her Alyssa and gave her a side-hug. "Good afternoon, darling!" Being taller than her roommate came with a few perks, like how Michi could hug her without feeling like an annoying child. "Don't you worry, I'm so careful around the clubhouse! Augh! It actually hurts my feelings that you think I'm not—you wound me, roomie!"

She stepped back from her roommate and stuck out her bottom lip, feeling the familiar sting of tears at the corner of her eyes. The hustle and bustle of the clubhouse continued around her; the club members were so used to her theatrics, it seemed, they didn't stop to comfort her. Huh! How rude! After all I did for this place today. Michi walked forlornly over to where Rosie was cutting fruits and vegetables, hanging her head. "Y-yeah, Cooking For Dummies, because" —she sniffed loudly— "the boy's club is really s-stupid...so they'll probably need it...and now they can't h-have it!"

Oh, wait. I have to go put my uniform on. Dragging her sleeve over her eyes, Michi retreated into the locker area, dropping her bag to the floor and pulling out her uniform, then sighing with the air of someone who is just, like, totally unappreciated. One day they'll see. They'll all see! It's my missions that will make the difference between total defeat at the hands of evil and the victory of good—though, the food might also have something to do with it. Speaking of food, she contemplated what the soup of the day would be. She could go classic and safe, i.e. French Onion, or give it a little Vietnamese twist and make a Pho soup (it's not French or Italian, but it is delicious!). Decisions, decisions. Buttoning her uniform with a little flair, she toddled with dry eyes back into the kitchen.

"Hey, so what are the soup du jour options for today? Do we have ingredients for anything except French Onion?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff