Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does my character sound interesting?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 25, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

((Sorry, I made it quick, but I changed it back as quickly as possible.))
Min curses her luck as she walks along the edge of the forest. She must have lost sight of the criminal deep in the forest. With a sigh she decides to head back to the town to get more information or a new bounty. She is about to move on when she notices a house at the edge of the forest. Curious, she moves closer to it and stands in front of the door, wondering who it built a house there.
*Jumping from the tree she moves silently up the rough path to the village. Slipping past the front gate she pulls her hood up so her ivory face is hidden. She stays near the building's sides she walks through the pub door and sits in a darker corner. She set her delicate ivory hands on the table and watching as people with her large hazel eyes.*
Seiho sits at the counter impatiently for some odd reason. He had finished his drink and should be getting on his way as soon as possible. It is a very hard task tending to children all of the time, the only time he receives a rest period is during the time he is raiding the house of noble's. He slides off of the stool and heads towards the exit with his head facing the floor. He doesn't want to show his face to any of the locals, for he fears that they may recognize him.

Noticing the woman beside of him, he nods to her gently and then proceeds to exit the building. He finally gets himself out of the tavern and begins his sprint back to the orphanage. He thinks everything should be okay, but he doesn't want to stay gone for very long.

((I did it again, sorry! How are the olympics going by the way?))

Drakansa's Significant Otter

Shadowy Mystic

Seiho
Seiho smiles as the drink arrives on the counter. He grabs it firmly and tilts the mug and opens his mouth... Gulp Gulp, he begins to gulp it down as quickly as he can. He wants to hurry back to the children and watch over them a few more hours. He always places them in bed way before bed time, so he can make sure no predators are on the loose. He is a cautious man, and would only risk getting a drink if he knew nothing were amiss.

"That'll be it for me!"
{Edit: Sunnuva! stressed }
*Calli finished her cider and sighed* where is the nearest inn? north side of town big white building can't miss it. uh thanks... stare *she gets up and walks out then heads north* ok they're all big and white... *she frowns then just heads to the edge of the town and sits down at the base of a tree. she pulls out her lyre and plays a few tunes*
Name: Frost
Race: elf
Bio (optional): an water channellist from an elven country.
Weapons: icebrand :- takes shapes of different weapons,
channeler powers.
((I am very sorry, I guess I should have been intelligent enough to realize that you were going to attempt the first one, again. But to your dismay, I wasn't! sad ))
devils_hand
Name: Frost
Race: elf
Bio (optional): an water channellist from an elven country.
Weapons: icebrand :- takes shapes of different weapons,
channeler powers.
i'm look for an inn can anyone give me some info on where one is.
* Seeing that this place wasn't for her she began to gather her things. Beding down to pick up her bow she moved her hood away from her face letting her delicate features show. Her hazel eyes seem to contrast greatly to her fair skin. Walking towards the door she walks out into the darkness of the village.*

Drakansa's Significant Otter

Shadowy Mystic

Seiho
Noticing the woman beside of him, he nods to her gently and then proceeds to exit the building. He finally gets himself out of the tavern and begins his sprint back to the orphanage. He thinks everything should be okay, but he doesn't want to stay gone for very long.

((I did it again, sorry! How are the olympics going by the way?))

Ire swiftly stood and followed him, easily matching his speed. She chuckled to herself, random stalking was one of her favorite hobbies.

{They're just lovely. But just ended for this evening...}
*Calli finished playing her song and put the Lyre away. she sat back against the tree's and looked at the stars*
*she got out a sleeping bag and fell asleep* ((i've g2g now))
((I was disappointed when I watched the boxing portion of the olympics. Oh, and no need to worry about me posting more than one at once. It was a bad choice. Again, I can't apologize enough, after all, it was more than once.))

Seiho arrived in front of the orphanage in a panic, he felt something strange emanating from the area. He looked around the nearby woods and could find nothing. He then ran to the entrance of the home and lightly opened the door to check on the children inside. The only thing he saw were the children lying on their backs sleeping. He stumbled outside and collapsed to his knees.

"My instincts seem to be failing me..."

He pokes at the dirt gently, while wondering what had him in such a sprint. He gets up and continues to search around the area to find what gave him that strange feeling as well.
*Reaching the path she was just on she began to follow it again. After some time of walking and enjoying the nature around her she sees a building in distance and the door was open. Stepping off of the path she began to lurk in the shadows. Walking closer she watched the door, and the darkness beyond it. All of a sudden a man walks out and collapses to the dirt. Retracting back into the shadows a bit more Eldárwen watched him.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff