Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

User Image
Cody and Jaden Lubin

User ImageUser Image

As their sister took off the boys had every intention to chase after her but since someone else had approached them thry both decided it would be impolite to just run off. It was doubtful they were going to make any head way with getting Kat to stop anyways. Though Cody had every intention of finding out which room she had to stay in and make it to where she had no choice but to talk it out with him. He didn't like having to be that way but it was either he got her under control before things got too far out of hand or have his sister cut from the pack permanently.

For now though he would just do it his best to calm down and talk with the demoness who just approached. While wolves were more opt to wearing wearing their true self on their sleeves instead of putting on a facade it wouldn't do any good to make a bad impression on his pack and possible mate to be already. Hoepfully this was the one that was to be his mate as the other one he'd really rather not be anywhere alone with for any amount of time. "I am and the other is my younger brother Jaden. Please excuse us for causing such a scene and I hope it hasn't left too bad of an impression. Normally I try not to use my title as beta in such a way but its a pack law to remain faithful to one's mate punishable by bansihment so I really had no choice in the matter."

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Thoughts: Can't wait for some fun...
With: Malkuth
User Image
╔═..═════════════════════════════════════╗
    - - - - - - - - - - Ҝ ɑ ҭ ɑ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɑ - - - - - - - - Ƚ ʊ ʙ ɪ ɴ↙↙
    ╚═════════════════════════════════════
    ..═╝

Those who stand strong will stand forever. ----

User Image

{ .✖.✖.✖. } ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

To the right, To the left

We will fight to the death!❞

To the edge of the earth

It's a brave new world.❞

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● { .✖.✖.✖. }

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I do believe in the light ▀▀▀

Once she figured they were far enough away she looked around and found a nice little spot that would be comfortable for the rough times they were about to indulge. She turned around and winked again at him, tempting him to come closer. She appreciated many things, and good looking men was certainly high on her list. Besides, it's not like she wasn't going to go through with the marriage, she just wanted a little bit of freedom before she was literally chained for the rest of her life.

"So tell me Malkuth, which woman will you be spending eternity with? Because honestly, I'm about to ruin you for her." Up to this point she had been walking backwards as she traced every inch of his body with her eyes, but after speaking she stopped and waited for him to come to her. She was used to taking charge but for once she wanted to be submissive, usually not in her nature. She was going to test him then push his limits as her ears picking up the sounds of the forest around them, her nose picking up the scents. The place they had stopped at was a good place for this, private, secluded, but most of all used for rutting around.

She gave him a wolfish grin before licking her lips and meeting him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she tasted him. Her lips kissed his lips, along his jawline, her teeth nibbled on her ears, she sucked down his neck. She wanted to enjoy and remember this because she had a feeling that every moment she spent married, this one memory would keep her going through her own little personal hell.

▀▀▀▀ Raise your hands into the sky. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Signature Look 250
    User Image
    Michael Antonio Clearwater
    The Daredevil Prince

Who are you to say we don't belong
    Screaming at our lungs

Michael returned Saphira's hug gently then released her and listened carefully as she explained what was bothering her. Walking across the room he perched on the edge of her bed with one leg crossed slightly over the other. He let out a sigh as he saw er getting more and more upset by the actions of her betrothed. " I wish I could tell you what to do Saph, honestly I do but I'm almost at as much of a loss as you on this whole situation. At least you've met the one you're supposed to be marrying. I haven't even met this Katarina Lubin yet. That's if she shows up at all." Michael paused for a moment to let out another sigh this one more a noise of frustration than anything else. "Personally if I were in your situation I'd confront him about it and put your foot down. You've got to be firm and let him know that despite your nature you're not about to stand back and let him walk all over you. If he thinks he can get away with it now he'll be much worse once you're married. You've got to show him that you're not about to let him get away with whatever he wants. I'd give him a good old slap up the kisser but that's just me."

Uncrossing his legs Michael stood up and walked over to her. With a warm smile he pulled her into a tight hug. After a few moments he released her and took a step away from her. "I have to say that this marriage thing is a completely absurd idea. I mean I get the reasons for it I really do. Hell if it'll stop the bloodshed I'd get married right now but they didn't think things through too much did they? I mean it would be so much simpler if I were to be marrying you for example rather than someone who chances are I've killed some of their people during this war. Bad blood like that doesn't just disappear overnight as much as I wish it would." Michael's face became darker then as he started to dwell on his time in the army and the terrible things he had done. It left a bitter taste in his mouth and he suddenly found himself wishing he'd bought his bottle of scotch along with him. Taking a deep steadying breath Michael regained his composure and looked at Saphira again. "If you need anything whilst you're here even if it is just a friendly ear then I'm here for you. After all I owe you my life, the least I could do is be there for you when you need it."

Proving everybody wrong

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Signature Look 250
    User Image

Malkuth Akuma
    You may not respect me...
    Malkuth continued to follow after Katarina as she led him through the forest before finally coming to a halt. Taking in the surroundings he had to admit that she had chosen the perfect place for their activities. Secluded and somewhat scenic he had to admit that it was a beautiful place. Speaking of beautiful Malkuth turned to Katarina as she winked at him and he walked towards her slowly drinking in every aspect of her body as he allowed his eyes to wander over her. When she asked who he was going to be spending eternity with a small frown creased Malkuth's face. "Eternity....that's a depressing concept, considering my lifespan is likely to be a considerable amount of years. Her name is Saphira Kanji...an angel of all things...someone certainly has a bad sense of humour to set me up with her." The last part of her statement caused Malkuth's face to split into a grin and he continued to stalk towards her slowly. "If you think you can break me then by all means do your worst..."

When Katarina approached and kissed him Malkuth wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her tight against his chest. A low growl came from the back of his throat as she sucked on his neck and leaning down he let his lips meet hers kissing her forcefully then he started nibbling a trail down her neck and along her collarbone allowing his bites to get a little harder. Wrapping his other arm around her Malkuth lifted her from the floor with apparently little effort and spun her around pushing her against a tree. With one hand he slowly traced a path down her body with his index finger whilst his other hand tangled itself in her hair as he kissed her a second time.

But you will fear me!

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
    • Popular Thread 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Conversationalist 100
    Thoughts: Poor guy
    User Image
      ..═╝

User Image

To the edge of the earth

It's a brave new world.❞

As soon as he mentioned who he would be shacked up with, she felt bad for the guy. An angel and a demon? Even Shakespeare couldn't write tragedy that good. But even as she thought this, he forced her against a tree and began his onslaught and every thought left her head except for one desire; to fulfill a need. His low growl turned her on and she reciprocated one of her own. His finger trailing down her body left a wake a fire as she wrapped her legs around his hips to hold him closer to her. As he kissed her a second time, her tongue wrestled for dominance with his while she sucked on his tongue.

The bark from the tree was scratching and digging into her back, something she was all too familiar with as her fingers dug into the flesh around his shoulders. She broke the kiss momentarily as she smiled at him with lust and temptation lighting her eyes before she latched onto his neck, nipping and sucking before making her way to his collarbone. She hoped they left each other marked, bruised, and totally ruined for their supposed betrothed. She wanted to remember her last act of freedom for the rest of her days and to hell with her parents and the pack!

{OOC} Sorry it's short, wasn't sure which one of us should do the time skip ^^

▀▀▀▀ Raise your hands into the sky. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Signature Look 250
      User Image

Malkuth Akuma
      You may not respect me...
      All coherent thoughts were pushed completely from Malkuth's mind as Katarina kissed him and started to suck on his tongue. The feeling of her fingers digging into his flesh spurred him on. Lifting her away from the tree Malkuth turned and lowered both pf them to the ground. He then used one of his hands to pin her wrists above her head as he continued to trail kisses down her body. Usually Malkuth's rough nature would tnd to cause some amount of discomfort for the person he was with but something told him that Katarina wasn't the type who would mind such things. Releasing her wrists Malkuth allowed his hands to grasp her hips and his lips met hers again in a heated kiss. If they both weren't already without clothing this would have been the point at which Malkuth would have ripped it from her body.

((And...Timeskip time XD ))

Still breathing a little heavier than usual Malkuth rolled onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow to look at Katarina. Smirking at her he looked around the clearing that between the two of them they had pretty much wrecked. It was just a shame that they couldn't continue this little affair of theirs or whatever you wanted to call it but he knew enough about the way the Lubin clan worked to know that she probably wouldn't go anywhere near him once she was evntually married. The thought of his own approaching marriage threatened to sour Malkuth's otherwise now brilliant mood so he pushed it to the back of his mind for the time being. Looking himself over Malkuth gave a deep chuckle. She certainly had left more than one mark on him not that he minded in the slightest. The only thing that bothered Malkuth was that they unfortunately would never have the chance to do so again, still once was better than never at all right?

But you will fear me!
      ((I apologise for the shortness of this post, I had a total brain fart moment. Also I'm sorry about how long it took me to reply. My health problems have been kicking my a** lately so I've not really been online all that much if at all.))

Romantic Lunatic

User Image

User Image

As she heard the name of the one he was supposed to marry she couldn't help but feel even more conflict. The girl her betrothed had ran off with was most certainly a werewolf and he was pretty sure he had heard her brothers refer to her as Kat meaning his fiance was just as guilty. She she tell him? He did deserve to know after all right?

Before she could though he brought up a completely different scenario which caused her to blush a little. "It would but.. I think the point behind it is supposed to be that a lot of us tend to have strong reservation of fighting against family..sadly though I think this has sort of doomed both of us..I don't know how to tell you this but the one he ran off with was a werewolf princess and her brother referred to her as Kat. Which is really strange because I thought that the werewolves were supposed to be very loyal no matter what."

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Conversationalist 100
      Thoughts: Now to return to life
      User Image
        ..═╝

User Image

To the edge of the earth

It's a brave new world.❞

As he looked her up and down she did the same to him. She was glad she had marked him even if it meant she couldn't have him, Herr marks would last for some time. She chuckled as she rolled towards him and gently kissed his jaw. "I wish we could be wed but there's no changing things now. I always seem to have a knack for never getting what I want so I have to take it and fight for it." She cupped his face and smiled sadly before kissing him one last time. She then quickly stood up and turned her back on him before beginning to walk away. She would be damned if she showed any weakness. "I'll see you back at the castle lover boy, and three days from now this will be my last happy memory of freedom."

She then disappeared into the forest, running as fast as she could back towards the clothes. Once there, she quickly put them on, even his jacket, before wandering back up to the castle. She snarled at every servant before she found her way to her room. She wanted nothing to do with anyone. She threw herself onto the bed and screamed into the pillow. She felt better afterwards and got up to put some proper clothes on, hiding the jacket in her belongings. If he wanted it back he'd have to ask for it and she wasn't going to make it easy.

She grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom, no need to smell like a dog either. She turned on the water and made it as hot as she could stand before jumping in and washing the forest and Malkuth from her body.

{OOC} No, it's totally fine taking care of your health it's important.

User Image

Sarcastic Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Rylan Lee Talon

Eldest / Over Protective Brother/ A-hole / Dragon Warrior

The thought of Rylan easily taking his own life was easily laughable as he listened to his younger sister, But even as she spoke of family taking there own life, His curiousity had been peeked and just as the thought of his own father came into his mind, Saiyuni added the final piece to the puzzle once she had moved between the two of them, Swords draw at his throat, A wicked grin slowly pulling at his lips as he remained still, The cold point of the metal blade poking into his neck only slightly, His dragon eyes and scales surfacing over his body as a protective mechanism. "Jiù ná wǒ de shēnghuó? Zhè shì yīgè tiánmì de qíngxù, cóng nǐ mèimei láile, nǐ de hǎoyì dehuà chàdiǎn ràng wǒ liǎnhóng, dànshì zhè shì yīgè chǐrǔ tīng dào zhèyàng xiǎn'è de dìngdān láizì fùqīn, nǐ cāi tā méiyǒu shàndài wǒ de xiǎo bàofā, wǒmen líkāi zhège huángjiā jiānyù qián duì... Wǒ méi xiǎngdào nǐmen suǒyǒu de rén kàn qǐlái zhǐyǒu zhème yōuměi yǒu wǔqì cáng zài zhème piàoliang de yīfú." As Rylan watched Saituni vanish from his view, His dragon scales and eyes reverted into the dull and fleshy appendages once more, The sounds of her footsteps quickening, A simple frown resting on his lips. "So not only did father send us to this hell hole to meet our future bride, But he also neglected to mention that we would also die here if we didn't comply. The battlefield still remains, Just with more fancy decor..." With a sigh, Rylan let out a breathe, His hand rubbing his forhead for a moment before he continued to wander the halls. His mind mulling over his choices

Company:
        Mood: Eh....
        Thoughts:Sorry for the delay! I wish it was better! Wanted to rush one out ^^" I'll try and get craven soon!

Translation : 1. "Take my life? That's a sweet sentiment coming from you sister, Your words of kindness almost made me blush, But it's a shame to hear that such sinister orders came from father, Guess he didn't take kindly to my little outburst before we left to this royal prison...I would of never expected you of all people to look so graceful only to have weapons hidden away within such beautiful clothing.."

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff