Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageThe sound of his laughter had her lifting a brow slightly. Yup, he had definitely lost it. She wondered if she should call someone, maybe a doctor to help with his mental stability. Of course, Moira knew that would involve actual movement so she tossed the thought aside. There were enough witnesses around that, if he became any more mental, someone was bound to take him off of her hands.

At his compliment, she once more rolled her eyes. He was never going to give that up, was he? Doubting it, she listened to the rest of his words and couldn't stop her eyes from widening. Had he really asked her that? Torn between telling him to go to hell and simply ignoring him, Moira took a deep breath and thought it over. Cursing herself, she closed her eyes and set her face back into her arms. She couldn't look at him when she admitted this.

"I have, once. It's one of the reasons I don't deal with men, no matter how attractive or charming they may be. I learned my lesson once, and I will be damned if I make that mistake again." Was her response. She only hoped that he would leave it alone and change the subject onto something else, preferably about him.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Godfrey didn't smile this time when she answered his question. He noticed that she was having trouble looking at him, and he actually felt bad for asking so he decided it would be best not to go any further into it. He wondered what kind of idiot would hurt a girl who was not only stunningly beautiful and intelligent, but could probably kill you with her bow from two-hundred yards away. "So, I am going to go ahead and guess that my chances of surviving would be pretty slim if I were to try to kiss you right now" He said, trying to help bring up her mood again.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageThe moment the words were out of his mouth, her head shot right up to glare at him. Of course, this only made her dizzy and force her to lower her head once more. A soft growl echoed from her, the only response she could give at the moment. Moira knew he had been joking, but that didn't stop the surprise his words had stirred in her. It only made things worse, because she had thought of what it would be like to kiss him a time or two. Shutting down the thought now, she took a few deep breaths before looking at him once more.

"Your chances would be none if you tried it. And now, thanks to you, I feel like my head is splitting in two." She replied back, the truth in her words evident in her eyes. The were filled with pain and the same fatigue she had felt earlier. It wouldn't be long before she passed out on him once more. And yet, Moira couldn't get up the drive to move or stop talking to him. It was nice having someone she could be herself with without having to worry about them trying to get into her pants.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Godfrey laughed a little at her reaction. It hadn't been exactly what he expected, and it surprised him and amused him a little. "I'm very sorry" He said, and it was clear he was telling the truth. "Perhaps you should go get some more rest. I probably will not be staying up much longer, so you won't miss much" He said, and then he smiled deciding to test her reaction to something "And I promise I'll sleep alone again tonight so you will not have any competition for my affections" He teased and he winked at her.

[I think he's still trying to get in her pants, just a bit slower because he actually kinda likes her and he knows she's not an idiot]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image((Oh, I know, but she doesn't. smile )) Moira waved off his apology. She didn't want nor need it. The pain would pass before too long, all she needed was some rest. At the rest of his words, she nodded her head a bit only to groan when the movement made her head feel worse. There was no way she was going to bed without some help, much to her dismay.

"I would love to be able to get to bed, but my room is up one more flight of stairs than yours. There is no way I am getting up there without ending up right back down here. I might as well just lie here and go to sleep." She replied, only to catch the last thing he said. Her eyes opened enough to glare at him once more, though hints of amusement danced in their dark depths.

"Oh, ha ha. You are such the funny man today. You should..." Her voice trailed off as, once more, fatigue took hold of her and pulled her into darkness. ((Feel free to put her wherever, I am going to ask Neme if she can change things so that it is the next day whenever we play again. Night, honey!))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Godfrey opened his mouth to offer to carry her upstairs to her room, but before he could she passed out on him again. He shook his head and picked her up "Looks like I will be putting you in my room again" He said, and he carried her back up to his room. After he got her tucked in, he grabbed his cloak and went back downstairs. He fastened the clasp around his neck as he went down the stairs, and decided he may as well rent another room instead of sleeping in the common room. He talked to the innkeeper for a moment, giving him as little information as possible as to why he needed a second room and then went upstairs to turn in for the night

[Alrighty. Goodnight!]

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
ugh.....bloody cold......

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Sorry I haven't posted or anything, Morgan. Neme gave up on the thread because we were the only ones playing, so they are kinda frozen where they are. If you are ever interested in playing with me, though, you can always find me in my usual lurking habitats. Crimson Mist and the Black Rose. ))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Alrighty, that's fine. I'll be at Fangs and Fur if I get lost or forget wink . I need to get some sleep]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff