Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herp

Derp 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 >

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: Ok... I had no idea this was going to move so quickly. o_o What the f*ck is going on in the rp? xD]]

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
[[OOC:: Ok... I had no idea this was going to move so quickly. o_o What the f*ck is going on in the rp? xD]]
((Lol, well, Moira and Godfrey are in town headed for wherever he is suppose to meet with the guards. Richard, Isabelle, and Sayda are in the woods near a lake trying to find there way towards town. Nothing too exciting, lol.))

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: Lol, ok... I'll get some sort of post out here pretty soon.]]
User ImageUser Image

Sir Richard W. Lockheart

Darn it. If there was only some way to understand what Isabelle was saying. Richard was getting frusterated internally as he couldn't figure out what her words meant. It took most of his concentration (or what was left) to see that neither himself or Isabelle tripped while running for their lives. Where was Sayda? The dragon princess' words brought the knight's thoughts back to reality as he seen the people surrounding the house with weapons drawn. Judging by their reactions to seeing this fair maiden he couldn't assume anything.

Hurrying over to Sayda's horse Richard fought to keep conscious while holding onto Isabelle's hand and reaching for the horse's reins. He couldn't get the horse to obey his commands as the brown stallion trotted over. His breaths were getting rugged as he pulled himself up onto his mount. "Trust me," he pleaded, ready to help the princess up onto the saddle if need be. Was she afraid of such an animal? Or was she comfortable with ridding? And was the female hunter going to traveling with them? Or would they be going their separate ways from here?

(slight fixed edit)

User Image
In the presence of:
Isabelle, Sayda

Find me here:
house near the lake

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: I'm actually gonna wait til tomorrow to post, I've got my second interview for this job tomorrow, so I'm gonna head out for bed pretty soon. ]]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Night, Neme!!))

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

Sayda was standing her ground as she let the other two run off. She fired a few arrows off to hit people from a couple of trees. Starting to run backward as she tried to cover their backs to get to his horse. Her footing almost got her killed as she fell backwards, but she twisted around and caught herself on the ground. Watching as the other two continue running and get to his horse. She told herself to get up a few times before she pushed up again and began running after them.

She rushed over after seeing concerned from the knight. "I'm here." moved toward her horse and the group. She looked from one to the other as she tried to figure out how this was gonna work. "Do you have another horse?" She asked the other knight and found that this could be a problem.
(Edited yet again!!)

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
☼ Sir Godfrey Whelan ☼

Godfrey had got himself into trouble more than once by allowing a woman who was more than she appeared sink her talons into him but he still couldn't say no most of the time. Moira was quite beautiful herself, but she didn't flaunt herself the way the other women did, but the way she carried her weapons and wore her armor and looked as though she could handle herself in a fight without any problem gave her a different appeal that he had never thought of before... He nodded and stood up when she was ready to go. He straightened his coat and sword belt then put on his cloak "Alright Lady Moira, I am ready to go" He said to her with a smile, and he thought for a moment. "I am supposed to meet the guard captain and the guard post at the North gate" He said to her when she asked where he was supposed to meet the guards.

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(If your character isn't a dragon or a creature that would speak Draconic like kobolds, then most likely they wouldn't know Draconic at all. Realistically this is not an easy language to learn, it is quite difficult. Sadly, once a translator is made (and I'm sure the makers of the drow translator can agree), suddenly everyone and their mother knows the language, effectively no longer making the language private between dragonkin. Don't abuse this generator by assuming your character can just 'pick up' the language, because even if they are quite clever, it is unrealistic endeavor and people will see it for what it is.
Below is the site with translator.
http://draconic.twilightrealm.com

The italicized is to make it clear to everyone that if I post the translations NO ONE is to automatically have their character understand the language UNLESS their character IS a CREATURE that CAN speak the language.

ALSO what the heck? I got two conflicting posts to reply to.)

Dangerous Hunter

(Oh I know, but I just want to know! XD My character won't know it!)

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Sometimes it's better for the player to not know what the character doesn't know to avoid metagaming]

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(NOW ABOUT THE TWO CONFLICTING POSTS! Which one should be made more relevant to me and I'm gonna have to refuse to put in translations for the very reason of possible accidental matagaming. SERIOUSLY.)

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(Because other person also had typed of getting to Sayda's horse.)

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageThe moment he called her 'Lady Moira', her feet stopped her. Holding up a hand, she held him off as well and turned to look at him. Her dark eyes lifted so that she could look into his, while her face went expressionless. Hadn't they gone over this the night before? Hoping the man wasn't mental or anything, she pulled her braid back over her shoulder and pointed a finger up at him.

"Although I know we went over this the night before, I feel I need to remind you again. This will be the last time, however. So, please, try and remember." She started, exasperation evident in her voice. "I look, talk, and even smell like a lady. That is no fault of mine, and I would gladly change it if I could. What I can change is how others see and refer to me. My name is Moira, and that's it. Call me lady again, and you are on your own. Understood?" Moira finished, her tone evident that the question was meant to be rhetorical. Leaving it at that, she smiled brightly up at him before turning to where he was suppose to be.

From where the inn was located, it didn't take them long to find the North Gate. As the guard tower came into view, the sound of whoops and hollering echoed down at them. The noises had Moira rolling her eyes. The boys that had grown into guards were the same that she had grown up with. Ignoring them, she looked back to Godfrey and pointed up.

"This will be your stop. Would you like me to hang around here and wait to show you around more, or do you think you can handle it?" She asked, not caring which answer she got. There wasn't anything she had to do, so Moira was up for anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff