Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herp

Derp 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 >

Sparkly Vampire

{OOC: Okay so Im really behind and I dont want to be dragging along like a broken leg, I think Ill have to subside for now and maybe start my own RP until I can keep coming on more and more. I do love this RP and everything thats going on that I have had time to read. Ill keep checking in every now and then for fun. If anyone is interested in a roleplay that might be a little slower than this, please add me. Ill try to post more often if anyone is interested. I also do one on ones. Keep up youre great work guys! Best of luck to all! Have fun! ~Stella }
User ImageUser Image

Sir Richard W. Lockheart

The language Isabelle spook was unfamiliar to Richard. In all his travels he never heard such words before. Judging by her accent he could only assume that she wasn't from around here... Wherever here was. Taking in both her's and Sayda's appearances his mind was brought back to reality as Sayda asked if they were leaving soon. His own senses weren't as keen right at the moment to pick up the sound of their approaching 'guests'. "There be no.. reason to stay. Less you are expecting.. someone, m'lady."

The knight smiled as best as he could and reached out an open hand to Isabelle. Not wanting to frighten her anymore, he offered the gentle gesture as an invite to accompany him (and Sayda too as she seemed eager to leave the house). A gentleman never leaves a lady behind. He was bond not to walk away from these two young ladies without making sure they were safe and sound.

User Image
In the presence of:
Isabelle, Sayda

Find me here:
house near the lake

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageThe way he laughed had her looking up at him. She would have sold her horse before doubting he enjoyed the extra attention his title got him. Especially since most women were more than willing to throw themselves onto a man just for mentioning he was a knight. Disgusted with her gender, Moira just shook her head and lowered her eyes back to her work. Thank the gods she had been raised by men.

"I bet." Was her response. The rest of his words had her mood returning to playful, while his question had her shrugging a shoulder once more. It wasn't the whetstone she was having a problem with. But she wasn't going to admit that to him.

"It's working well enough. This particular blade just loves being difficult." Moira replied, her soft voice edged in irritation. Giving up, she stuck her tongue out childishly at her sword before putting it away. She would have to take it to a smith later and have them look at it. Satisfied with that thought, she lifted her brown eyes to Godfrey and smiled softly.

"I'm glad to hear you slept well. Though I am surprised you spent your evening alone. That maid hasn't stopped staring at you since last night." Moira told him with a grin, her eyes shifting momentarily to look behind him. The girl was so involved with gawking at her companion that she didn't seem to notice that she was pouring tea all over the bar top. "You really should put her out of her misery, or acknowledge her at least.

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ
Isabelle
∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞

Her dragon like eyes darted to his hand and for a moment there she stepped back, frightened only to see he had no weapon in his hand. She timidly lifted her right hand up to her chest and then slowly stretched it towards his. She was behaving like a defenseless little girl when she wasn't. Touching his hand slightly, she brought back as though she had never touched another person's hand before. Her eyes darted between the two of them and then suddenly she could hear footsteps from around the back. She came alittle closer to Richard not wanting to be sticking around for long if whoever was back there was armed and dangerously stupid.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

User Image

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey laughed again, a mixture of amusement at her struggle with sharpening the sword and her comment about him spending the night alone. "And how would you know that I spent my evening alone? Have you been watching me?" He teased with a boyish grin. He was enjoying this playful banter between them as he was finding it quite funny. He did wonder a bit how she would know since he went to bed after she did, and got up before her but he just shrugged it off and left it as a jest. He turned his head just enough to see the serving girl behind him and shook his head a bit "I told her politely last night that I was not interested.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image"Oh, my friend, I don't need to watch you to know how your evening went. You are in my hometown, and girls talk." Moira replied with a grin. Her eyes danced with amusement as she returned them to his. It was rather odd to be having a conversation such as this with a man she didn't know. Not sure what to think of that, she did her best to just enjoy it and shifted her bow and arrows so that she could lean back in her seat a bit.

At his admission, she lifting a brow slightly. He had turned down Deidre? No one turned down that girl, and she never turned anyone away. Surprised, Moira's respect for the man grew a bit. If he could turn down the village harlot without batting an eye, there was hope for the guards in town.

"Well, she obviously didn't get the hint. Excuse me a moment." With that said, she pushed herself to her feet and headed for the maid. Instantly, the other woman stiffened and glared at Moira. A few heated words passed between the pair before the maid turned on her heel and stormed away. Laughter bubbled out of her before she shook her head and told the innkeeper of the mess Deidre had made. The man smiled at her and nodded before she turned to head back to the table.

"There, that's taken care of. So, did you still want that tour?" She asked, as if the whole scene had not just happened.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

Sayda found herself watch the two and found herself tighten her hand on her dagger. Yes, the girl seemed helpless, but then again she had seen her as a large dragon. Who to say she wouldn't change back to that creature. "I'll cover you..Take my horse.." She was already thinking about the fact their was three of them, but only one horse. She wasn't a true lady as she grew up in the forests and pick pockets. Wondering if hiding somewhere would be safe.

"Run through the front..I'll follow." She waved them away as she pulled out her bow and arrows and moved toward them two to protect their back. She would be running backwards, which was always a gamble, but she could cover their backs with her arrows.

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(Sir richard has logged off lol)

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Felix Argent
((lol, and Sir Richard has found out why this darn computer is acting funny so he can come back online. ;D ))

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
mouse65
Felix Argent
((lol, and Sir Richard has found out why this darn computer is acting funny so he can come back online. ;D ))

(vinxa ihk ti drekim vi faessi.)
User ImageUser Image

Sir Richard W. Lockheart

For that brief moment in time Richard patiently waited to see if Isabelle would take his hand. Observing closely he compared her reaction to that of a child. Not wanting to rush her, he could feel a growing tension in the air. Sayda didn't have to tell him twice to get Isabelle and get to the horse outside. "But what of you, M'lady? How-?" There was no time to object as he had to put his trust into Sayda's plan. As quick as his body could move (in painful protest) the knight didn't stop to have second thoughts while trying to grasp hold of Isabelle's hand. "Hurry!" he urged her to follow in an attempt to flee out of the house from the front. With a loud whistle he summoned his stallion to come out of hiding and meet up with them. If they successfully get outside then Richard would do what he can to accomplish the hunter's plan. If not... well he didn't even want to think about that right now.

User Image
In the presence of:
Isabelle, Sayda

Find me here:
house near the lake

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Sir Godfrey Whelan

"Ah. Yes, nothing like tavern gossip" Godfrey said with a laugh and he ran his hands through his hair "Though I have to admit, turning down a beauty like her certainly wasn't easy" He knew it wasn't good to be so easily swayed by something so simple as a beautiful woman, but he just couldn't help it. Godfrey watched as Moira got up and went over to the serving woman. He blinked and raised his eyebrows as they exchanged heated words. "You know, you didn't need to do that. I would have got her to understand" Or more likely caved in after a few more seductive looks He thought to himself, but he told his brain to quiet down. He nodded when she reminded him of the tour she had offered the night before "That would be great. It would be nice to know my way around the city I will be living in for the foreseeable future"

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ
Isabelle
∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞

Suddenly she was being pulled out of the house and as she was with Richard, she had a sneaky suspicion about the woman with them. "svaklar re yth gethrisjir?" She was having to hold her dress with one hand to keep from tripping. This outfit was not made for running but it was the only garb available considering how awkward it should be for her to travel half naked. Her naturally bright blond hair flowed about as she was being rushed. When the people out front saw that she was perhaps one of the most beautiful woman around they had raised their weapons as though corrupted by her looks. "nomenes sthyri, astahii tir ti annish ekess qe schakri persvek kornari usv navnik."

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

User Image

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageMoira rolled her eyes at his mention of Deidre being a beauty. If he only knew how that girl looked beneath the batting eyes and heaving breasts, she had a feeling he would change his mind about her. Of course, that was for him to find out on his own. She might have been nice enough to scare the girl off, but she wasn't going to play interference again. Godfrey was a big boy, and could handle himself.

Her laughter bubbled out of her as she sat down again. All she could do was shake her head at him. There was no telling Deidre no once she had her teeth in you. If Moira hadn't stepped in, she knew the man before her would have become putty in Deidre's hands. Keeping this to herself, she simply smiled at him and focused more on the last thing he said.

"Alright then, tour it is. Follow me." She replied, once more standing to her feet. Moira would wait for him to stand with her before heading outside, pulling her coat tightly around her shoulders as the chill of the morning washed over her. Her body trembled a bit at the temperature change, but she ignored it to look over at him. "Where are you suppose to meet up with the guards?" She asked, figuring it the best place to start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff