Welcome to Gaia! ::

*nods* "that maybe so but I promise mother I would look after you and that's is what im planing on doing im not letting some old guy marry my little sister." *he would nod and closes his eyes* "oh yes I met some girl I forgot her name but she said she was here to talk about not having a war or something..."

Dangerous Enabler

*leans back against Leo* You're doing a good job so far. And a war wasn't in the works anyway, was it?
*kisses her on the forehead and smiles* "I try my very best and not that I know of and I hope we never have one I don't want to fight anyone."

Dangerous Enabler

"I wonder who she was representing, anyway? we didn't have any official state visitors that I know of."
*blinks and thinks about it and nods* "I think she said she was representing you sis." *he would say now remembering* "im hopping she isn't a spy.."

Dangerous Enabler

*looks startled* I don't have anyone representing me. *thinks* She probably was a spy. We need to tighten security on the gates to the castle.
*drops his head* "some prince I am I should have known that if farther finds out he's going to chew me up for sure..."

Dangerous Enabler

*touches his cheek lightly* He won't do anyhting to you. You're the all-important Heir. Yuo couldn't have known.

((gotta go. Bye))
(alright see ya ^^)

*smiles and nods* "yeah I guess your right but your as all-important as I am well to me at least your the only parson I can talk to here." *grins*

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Comes back to the palace the next day, looking around, getting confused quite easily. "This is why I wouldn't stay home? I am so stupid, to want to go to another palace and see what it's like. Ugh!" She shakes her head in disgust.
*steps infront of her with a smile* "lost again I see umm so what kingdom are you from agian?" *he ask while looking at her*

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((Yay!!!))

She blinks up at him. "I...Uh..."She backs up into the wall, because she feels so intimidated and because she was abnormally dizzy and warm.

Feeling like she was gonna collapse she smiled weakly. "I'm from Corslay, to the North, my father heard your father will not let trade pass through to our country. My father angers easily, so he was debating whether or not to declare war, I volunteered to come and talk peace."
*nods slowly and walks alittle closer to her* "ahh I see well I know my farther can come to an agreement we don't any wars going on in these times or any other times for that matter I"ll let you see him once the ball starts and you don't have to be so scared.."

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Her eyes widened in surprise. "How did you know I was scared?" She asked softly. "Besides, I'll be fine." As if to prove it she pushed away from the wall, she immediately fell.
*he laughed softly and smiled* "I could tell very well now how bout I show you around the castle if you don't mind better then getting lost right?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff