Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Enabler

Aryl
*runs her hand along the smooth fabric, her eyes wide orbs of amazement.* "Oh my.. thank you...'
Arianna looks uncomfortable at the reaction her gift is bringing. Hoping to change the subject, she brings up jewelry. "Why don't I lend you my hematite necklace set. It'll go nicely with your hair." While turning away, she mutters to herself, "It's only a dress."
((Man! I'm missin' out on the ball! But tell me how it went! I have to go now... Bye! ))

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((I have to leave soon, so forgive me if I leave abruptly...))

Dangerous Enabler

pirate_lass
((Hey-o.. mind if I join?))

Name: Lara (or Luke.,.. read on to find out why)
Species: human
App: Long red hair and flaming green eyes. She is skinny, and short, and could pass for a 15 year old boy with her hair tucked up. She wears slacks and a white button up shirt, and high boots. She has an old four cornered hat that she tucks her hair into.
History: She grew up on a pirate ship, and worked on a pirate ship until she wa 14. Her father then decided she should be more 'lady-like' and live with her grandparents in Englad. She stowed away on a pirate ship, and when they found her, she convinced them to let her work for them. Until she left, she had them beliving that she was a young boy, because they wouldnt let a girl work. She became very skilled in swordmanship and pistol shooting, and doing everything she was assigned to. She eventually left, and has wandered since, but has kept pretending to be a boy. Just incase it helped her somewhere along the way. ((whew that was long....))
-=-=-
Pulling her hat down to hide her eyes, she kept walking through the town. She recieved quite a few odd loooks, and even the occasional dirty look. She just glared back and kept walking.
"Hey lad," A voice called from behind him. it was an older boy, probably about 17. "What happened, you a cripple?"
She turned back around andkept walking. She was used to that. ever since she was little, she was used to walking on the ship, to go with the flow of the water. So, when she was on main land, she walked funny, the land was too still.
The boy continued to tease her, and finally she got tired of it. "shut the bloody 'ell up." She said, turning around to face him. "Now."
"whatcha gonna do?" he asked, smirking.
She quickly pulled out her dagger, and manovered so quickly that she had the knife against his neck before he could do anything. "That. Now, leave me the bloody 'ell alone, or you wont be able to talk again." Letting him go, she kept walking, leaving the stunned boy to gape.

((Good greif that was long... ^_^))
((Happy to have you, but same goes to you, you have to work yourself into the plot logically. Why don't you sneak into the ball?))

((bye, Aryl))

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((I think I'm gonna miss the ball, too...))

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((See ya... crying ))

Dangerous Enabler

Arianna shrugs as her maid is called away to visit her sick aunt. She starts down towards the ballroom, hoping to go to the gardens through there.
*after seeing the girl off he would go see his farther and talk him into not to singing only find out form him that he found someone to marry his sister which did not set well with him there were screaming and fighting but soon Leo would walk out of the room looking for his sister wondering if she hered of this "my farther is a fool he doesn't care about either of us just so that he can show us off its been like that ever since mom died..."

Dangerous Enabler

*sees Leo through a window and calls to him from the garden* "Leo!"
*looks up to her and smiles* "don't worry I'll be up there soon there's something I want to talk about"

Dangerous Enabler

*walks over to the edge of the balcony and leans over*
*sighs and closes his eyes* "I tried talking to farther about not singing but he said "its his kingdom and he's singing." also...." *he would cough alittle "WHAT IS THIS IM HEARING ABOUT YOU MARRYING SOME OLD GUY?!?!"

Dangerous Enabler

*turns to face Leo* Well, Aryl told me that this ball is to celebrate my betrothal. Since father always picks old men he says are 'sensible' and 'well established as monarchs', this one'll be the same. *suddenly looks stubborn and fierce* I'm not going to marry any person I don't love, though, so I definitely won't be marying one of father's choices. *looks back out over the sunset*
*looks at the sunset as well before facing his sister* "it seems that farther doesn't care who we marry as long as it makes him look good not even caring what we think about all this if mother was here right now..." *he would mumble and bit his lip*

Dangerous Enabler

*turns to face him and puts her hands on her hips* At least you get a choice. I'm just a pawn for marriage. I have no power. *her face softens* You're right. Mother was what he lived for.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff