Welcome to Gaia! ::

nikkobiem1337
Matthew Cerveau
nikkobiem1337

she smiles and glances at him "you look tired yourself. would you like to join me?"
He chuckles "Well now that you mention it I am rather sleepy...If you don't mind of course I'd join you"

she giggles " thank you Sir"
He laughs and enters with her "My pleasure Miss my pleasure...." he says and locks the door behind them.
(Didnt mind the god mod... Ive got to go... You may NPC my character,BBYangel012)
Matthew Cerveau
nikkobiem1337
Matthew Cerveau
nikkobiem1337

she smiles and glances at him "you look tired yourself. would you like to join me?"
He chuckles "Well now that you mention it I am rather sleepy...If you don't mind of course I'd join you"

He laughs and enters with her "My pleasure Miss my pleasure...." he says and locks the door behind them.

she giggles and lies on the bed
((bye, and i gotta run to bye everyone!))
nikkobiem1337
Matthew Cerveau
nikkobiem1337
Matthew Cerveau
nikkobiem1337

she giggles and lies on the bed
He lays down beside her "Sorry no other beds ^^;...Guess you're going to have to share with me..." he says and starts to sleep.
*shana's tail swished from side to side as she went out the tavern door her dog ears twitched as the wind blue by her*
They finished the meal. And Juno set up the cot. He also set up A string and put a cloth over it to separate the wagon into two separate rooms.
"Goodnight" Juno said before he went to sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff