Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Noob

OFFICIAL RP

FULL OMG HOW DID THAT HAPPEN WTFF

GUYS. I want to make a generic good versus evil rp. Like superfriends style or something. You know, hero versus villain only with a team sort of feel to it: team hero versus team villain.

I'm thinking, like, five or six people a side. I don't want the rp to be so incredibly huge that it explodes, but big enough so that it won't implode on itself and die some slow horrible death either.

It'd just be a simple rp with a simple plot of team hero going off to save the world from team villain's evil doings, and team villain constantly trying to off team hero, and team hero constantly twarting team villain, and all that good stuff.

It'd be a real simple layout with more humor and action than actual plot or any larger meaning. But we can definitely make it grow into something meaningful. <3

I'd also like a rp that doesn't require ten paragraphs a post to rp in. Indeed: instead of boring adv-lit fluff, I want the rp to be fast-paced and action-packed and actually fun. (Sorry my adv lit friends, I just can't anymore.)

So yeah, there's that. Who wants to help me create something based around this crazy bullshit I've just now pulled out of my a**?

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

WILLING PARTICIPANTS OMG

TEAM HERO
      - rage valley
      - KLTC
      - Nekos and Cream
      -
      -

TEAM VILLAIN
      - Midnight Mona
      - Takarashi
      - rett
      -
      -

[******** this, it's on the main page, lawl

Lightbringer

Midnight Mona
Sounds amusing. I can make up a cheesy villain, I believe.

Super Noob

Takarashi
Sounds amusing. I can make up a cheesy villain, I believe.

Eeeeee! Cheesy is exactly what I had in mind. emotion_awesome
      I shall be playing a villain myself. Perhaps a guy who tries to play 'leader' of the villains,
      But is never taken seriously and just fails at life instead.
      I shall work on this.

Super Noob

What do you mean it's almost off the page? D<

Lightbringer

Midnight Mona
      Eeeeee! Cheesy is exactly what I had in mind. emotion_awesome
      I shall be playing a villain myself. Perhaps a guy who tries to play 'leader' of the villains,
      But is never taken seriously and just fails at life instead.
      I shall work on this.
I'll get to work on developing said cheesy villain, then, O'Captain.

Super Noob

Takarashi
I'll get to work on developing said cheesy villain, then, O'Captain.

Just coming up with general ideas for your character would be good right now.
      Don't have a profile layout or whatever developed or anything.
      Hell, the rp itself isn't even developed, lawl.
      We'll need more people to take interest first. ;3
      Hope you don't mind waiting for the recruiting process?

Lightbringer

Midnight Mona
      Just coming up with general ideas for your character would be good right now.
      Don't have a profile layout or whatever developed or anything.
      Hell, the rp itself isn't even developed, lawl.
      We'll need more people to take interest first. ;3
      Hope you don't mind waiting for the recruiting process?
I'm not in any rush, no. Plus, I've never really tried overly humorous writing, so it would be a nice change of pace from gritty stuff.

Super Noob

Takarashi
I'm not in any rush, no. Plus, I've never really tried overly humorous writing, so it would be a nice change of pace from gritty stuff.

Sweeeet. Glad you're willing to give it a shot~
      Hmmm, and now I'm torn between my original idea and a cyborg who has a three-way split personality.
      GOSH

Lightbringer

Midnight Mona
      Sweeeet. Glad you're willing to give it a shot~
      Hmmm, and now I'm torn between my original idea and a cyborg who has a three-way split personality.
      GOSH
I'm still bouncing around ideas, but I'm considering playing a skeleton clown. I'm just trying to think if there's enough to run with for that.

Super Noob

Takarashi
I'm still bouncing around ideas, but I'm considering playing a skeleton clown. I'm just trying to think if there's enough to run with for that.

LOL, that sounds awesome!
      Even if it doesn't seem like there's much to work with at first, development later on is always fun. ;3
      Hmmmm. Do you think we should have character pictures, descriptions, or allow both/either?

Lightbringer

Midnight Mona
      LOL, that sounds awesome!
      Even if it doesn't seem like there's much to work with at first, development later on is always fun. ;3
      Hmmmm. Do you think we should have character pictures, descriptions, or allow both/either?
I would personally allow for either pictures or descriptions. It keeps things open to as many people as possible. Most people will probably end up using some sort of picture anyway.

Super Noob

Takarashi
I would personally allow for either pictures or descriptions. It keeps things open to as many people as possible. Most people will probably end up using some sort of picture anyway.

I was kindda going for that too.
      The best rps I've been in have allowed both, and yea, freedom is where it's at. ;3

Ah screw it, I'mma start writing up rp stuff now, lolol. I'm just too damn impatient. emotion_donotwant

Super Noob

Original Capitalist

i'd absolutely love to play an overly macho and charismatic super hero, with loads of cheesy catchphrases.

and GREAT hair.

Super Noob

rage valley
i'd absolutely love to play an overly macho and charismatic super hero, with loads of cheesy catchphrases.

and GREAT hair.

That would make me so happy like you don't even emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas