Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31

Hilarious Conversationalist

omaly360
rouins
omaly360

I was wondering about that as well. I am waiting for Scratchbit to post though. emo

I too am waiting for someone else to post, no rush if they read this though but an update would be cool to tell me you are still here.
That goes for about everyone.

I'm here but I was the last one to post.

I think this died x.x

Pug Queen's Husband

Cataclypsa
omaly360
rouins
omaly360

I was wondering about that as well. I am waiting for Scratchbit to post though. emo

I too am waiting for someone else to post, no rush if they read this though but an update would be cool to tell me you are still here.

I think this died x.x

Really sad I liked this one, had lots of potential. I will stay in for a couple more days to see if it really is dead.

omaly360
Cataclypsa
omaly360
rouins
omaly360

I think this died x.x

Really sad I liked this one, had lots of potential. I will stay in for a couple more days to see if it really is dead.

I know I will as well.

At least we have eachother XDD

Pug Queen's Husband

Cataclypsa
omaly360
Cataclypsa
omaly360
rouins
omaly360

I think this died x.x

I know I will as well.

At least we have eachother XDD

LOL I am here for ya... and anyone else who is left in here.

Benevolent Phantom

I was waiting for other people to post and then school started. I hope it's not dead. My future wife was supposed to post and some others, so I was waiting.

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//Ack, I'm back. Had some family matters to handle for the past few days out of town, but I have returned.

Wheezing Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ack, I'll be replying.
I've been busy with the end of school and caring for my brothers.
Sorry for being gone for so long, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to steal my cable. What did I miss?

MetaRift
Sorry for being gone for so long, some idiot thought it would be a good idea to steal my cable. What did I miss?

Not a lot. Actually I think this RP might be dying x.x I was waiting to see if more responses would be made before I replied x.x

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//Things aren't what they used to be in the RP world. Everyone has other things to do, outside obligations, etc.

I think it's a mixture of both outside obligations and the RP dying unfortunately. I was trying to wait so then it didn't seem like I was replying too soon.

A part of me wants to just create the same type of RP but using my own variations of the stuff of course. Would anybody be willing to work with me on that?
I wouldn't mind joining but I'm going to continue beating this dead horse for milk for a while yet XDD

Dapper Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
//Same as well, I just have this insatiable need to RP that needs to be fulfilled. If people don't start reviving this one soon I'm going to move on.

Veiled Death
I wouldn't mind joining but I'm going to continue beating this dead horse for milk for a while yet XDD

Mekin Dotelle Valentine
//Same as well, I just have this insatiable need to RP that needs to be fulfilled. If people don't start reviving this one soon I'm going to move on.

I'll be sendng you both a PM in the near future then. Somebody contacted me and I am currently helping co-write this into existence. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff