Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should the Diablo family teleport to the mansion?

yes 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
no 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Bloodthirsty Monster

MAIN TOPIC

Hey guys ^^ I 'm thinking about starting a roleplay, and I was just wondering if anybody would actually be interested in joining it. Since it has slots, we would need a set number of people to join. so yeah, I just wanted to get your opinion and perhaps start collecting people for the roleplay.
The plot will be posted below, so be sure to tell me what you think.

Also, if you do plan on joining, please make sure that you are dedicated. I don't want a slot taken, and then have to find someone to fill in just because you got bored or something other..

❥The story

For as long as anyone can remember, four great families have been at war. Thousands of lives have been lost, and every year more and more fall victims to this war. After countless years of killing and blood-shed, the great elder from each of the four families came together to find a way to end this madness. The conclusion was simple - an arranged marriage. Four children from each home will marry a child from the home of their rival, this ending the war once and for all. However, non of them were told of their fate. Now, the time has come when they should learn of the truth. It was decided that the children will live together in a mansion, in the middle of the four families, until they are wed. But what if the person they are suppose to spend the rest of their life with are complete opposites of themselves? What if they have already fallen in love with somebody else? Will the war finally end, or will the children carry on the doing of their families?

*semi-literate +

Reservation:
[align=center][size=11][imgleft]100x100[/imgleft]
[b]Characters Name Here[/b]
Position [[If elemental, note which element they control]]
Username[/size][/align]

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

This is very similar to what I have going on now.. so needless to say yeah, I would be. haha

Bloodthirsty Monster

Ultima Oblivion
This is very similar to what I have going on now.. so needless to say yeah, I would be. haha

Okay sweet ^^
Toxic Tigrex

Good Morning~ (Or whatever time of day where you are (: )

I would love to join your rp, though I do have a question. What is the post size you are looking for? Because I normally write two-three paragraphs on good days, and one-two on bad ones. I just don't want to join and then have everyone else write essay amounts while I'm here with little compared to them lol

Also, if you already made the thread, I would love a link (:

Bloodthirsty Monster

Neferet95
Toxic Tigrex

Good Morning~ (Or whatever time of day where you are (: )

I would love to join your rp, though I do have a question. What is the post size you are looking for? Because I normally write two-three paragraphs on good days, and one-two on bad ones. I just don't want to join and then have everyone else write essay amounts while I'm here with little compared to them lol

Also, if you already made the thread, I would love a link (:

Semi literate, so one to three paragraphs. Thanks for reminding me, as I should have put this in the first post. I haven't made it yet, but if this goes well than I will tomorrow.
Amm, is there any spot you would like to reserve?
Toxic Tigrex
Semi literate, so one to three paragraphs. Thanks for reminding me, as I should have put this in the first post. I haven't made it yet, but if this goes well than I will tomorrow.
Amm, is there any spot you would like to reserve?

Oh hahaha I thought I posted it in the previous post lol

I would love to reserve the Fatalis' Eldest Son please (:

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

I'd be interested myself, it looks pretty interesting c:

Bloodthirsty Monster

Neferet95

Will do ^^
Ultima Oblivion

Oh, I forgot to ask if you maybe wanted to reserve a certain spot?
Some Witty Name

Yay! People actually like the idea ^^
Would you want to perhaps reserve a slot?

Marshmowlette's Senpai

Timely Humorist

Toxic Tigrex

Sure, I'll reserve the Youngest son of The Nargacuga Family c:

The Ziz Prince's Princess

King Nerd

Toxic Tigrex
Neferet95

Will do ^^
Ultima Oblivion

Oh, I forgot to ask if you maybe wanted to reserve a certain spot?
Some Witty Name

Yay! People actually like the idea ^^
Would you want to perhaps reserve a slot?

U L T I M A O B L I V I O N
                                        The Diablo family's youngest daughter?

Bloodthirsty Monster

Some Witty Name

Ultima Oblivion

Sure thing.

Hilarious Conversationalist

I would totally be interested in this as a group smile Let's do this!

~Cat

Hilarious Conversationalist

So my gaia's glitch so sorry for the new post but is the Lunastra Family's Eldest Daughter taken by any chance? I would love to have the spot if it's open.

Bloodthirsty Monster

Cataclypsa
So my gaia's glitch so sorry for the new post but is the Lunastra Family's Eldest Daughter taken by any chance? I would love to have the spot if it's open.

It is still open, so I reserved it for you. I'm glad that this many people already have shown interest.

Bloodthirsty Monster

emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas