Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((What you been up to?))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She smiled at the made and took the glass, sipping slightly and smiling to the lady of the house. "And to answer your question yes I have seen him though something was off about him. He dint seam like a normal wolf, more intelligent them most animals, or stupid. No wild animals would go to the front door of a humans house and wait there" she said before eating some of the food.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

(work mostly. Went to the movies earlier to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. good movie. Other than that, house work, did some fishing and some writing. Nothing Particularly exciting. Yourself?)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

<<======::======>>

Șilas smiled. "Well, if the beast is brave enough to sit at your door, perhaps he feels no threat. Maybe he likes something about your home." He looked concerned for a moment, "Or the beast is rabid but is still controlled enough to not show aggression. Who's to say really?" Camilla nodded in reply, scratching at her bandages. She ate nothing, merely sipped at the water before her.

As with any nice dinner, it would not be complete without interruption. Today's meal was no exception. While they all ate, a sudden loud knocking echoed throughout the manor. Carlisle rushed to answer before returning. he returned shortly after. "M'lord, men from town have come up to speak with you." Silas pinched the bridge of his nose before standing to exit. "Excuse me ladies. Duty calls." He rushed away, Carlisle at his side. Thus, only Camilla remained. She stared after her husband, then her eyes fell upon her guest. "I hope you are enjoying your stay, thus far." she said softly.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((I worked from 7am to 5pm and then came home to rp and vedge.))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked to her and smiled. "I am enjoying myself, you have a lovely home it just seams...empty and cold. I dont mean to be disrespectful to you or your husband but it reminds me of the home I use to be in." she said, looking down and finishing her food. "Its getting lat. I really should be going." she said, standing up and curtseying to the lady before turning to the doors.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

(That sucks. Can't say too much about it though. Some days I never really stop working.)

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas argued bitterly with the men at the door, burly miners thinking his property had coal or gold or silver. The leader, a barrel chested Irishman, insisted that he allow them to dig here. Silas refused, stating, "This is my home. I will not have people like you ruining it." They went on for several more moments before Silas looked the Irishman in the eyes. "I said LEAVE HERE AND NEVER RETURN!" he yelled suddenly, the harsh sound echoing even in the manor. The Irishman paled as if he had seen a monster and backed away, the others close behind. They left with haste.

Camilla frowned, "Yes, this place can be cold and bitter. In all these years, we have been unable to have any children and most of the servants are here because they had no where else or had debts to pay. Very few are here because they WANTED to be here." She paused to steady herself. "Therefore, there is little laughter here. Its always so quiet." She rose from the table, "I am glad you have enjoyed yourself. You will have to return and eat with us again. It was nice to have a beam of light in this dark home." She bowed deeply, smiling. She did not jump at the echo of Silas's yell. She was used to such outbursts and knew she would be facing the rage this evening. She steeled herself, prepared for the worst.

Silas returned as his guest was making her way out. His face was dark, twisted with rage over the miners and their ignorance. He smiled at his guest but the expression fell short. "I do hope you enjoyed dinner. You will have to return soon." He stopped as they were side by side, "And do think about my offer. I think you would make a wonderful addition to the manor." Then, he passed her. "Be careful on your way home." he called over his shoulder.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

(Oh I know how that is)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She froze when she heard him yelling. She could feel the house become cold once again. She new she didnt want to stay there now. She forced herself to smile at him when she passed him. "Thank you for the offer but I can't. I dont feel like I would really feel comfortable while here. And thank you for your concern but I should be fine." she said, curtseying to him before turning on her heal and walking briskly out the front door.

Once she was back in the forest, she ran as fast as she could back to her house. She practically leapt threw the door, slammed it, and locked it for good measure. As she walked around the cabin the began thinking. Would she have to leave? Did she need help from her other hermit friends? She paced around ther room for what seamed like hours, thinking.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas returned to his study and sat in his chair, shaking and snarling. after a few moments, he stood and removed his shirt. With a swift motion, he flipped the table - sending paperwork and books flying in the process. Then, he left, taking a back door. As he walked, he removed the rest of his clothes and took to four legs. He ran into the woods beyond his home.

Once deep in the woods, he howled. It was a horrid sound, full of rage and hurt. The wolves of the forest answered his howl with their own anguish, filling the forest with the sound of loss and hate. It was an eerie sound and the rising moon made it all the more unnatural.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((Ok no internet, using my phone so no pic))

She looked around, hearing the sound of the wolves of the forest howling. "It seams like someone is in ither a bad mood, or he is going hunting. Or both" she said to herself as she took out a book from her shelf, sat down up in the tree house by the window and opened it.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

{[glad I'm not the only one who has been having internet issues.]}

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas ran and ran, howled and howled. He had never felt such hurt, such abandonment. The object of his interest looked at him like he was a monster. She felt uneasy in his home. He could not bring himself to harm her or kidnap her. He would have to try harder, he thought. IN the end, he wore himself down and howled until his throat was raw. He laid down beside a river and there, he slept. It was a fitful rest but necessary.

The wolves of the forest were frenzied. A few passed below the treehouse window, howling and whimpering all in the same breath. Eventually, they calmed, but it was well into the night.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

She looked down at the pack running threw her front yard. She would be getting no sleep tonight what with the howling of all the wolves in the forest. She knew the vilagers were scared stiff right now. She settled down in her window seat, curled up in a blanket, and watched the forest react to the frenzy of the wolves. She relaxed as the voices died down before getting up and deciding to go for a walk on the clear night of the full moon.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

{sorry, been very busy these last few days.}

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas slept lightly, reacting to any sound that occurred. as he slept, he dreamt. Horrid nightmares of lives lost and blood spilled filled his dreamscape. Through every image, he was alone. At a final awakening - a passing animal in the river - he decided it best to get up. He sat at the river edge, taking in his reflection after the surface calmed. He sighed. He appeared tired and drawn. He was letting the trials of his human life get the better of his spirit. He would have to fix this issue, lest his spirit be lost to his human persona. He splashed a paw in the water, deleting the image before him.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out