16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

<<======::======>>

Șilas finished all he could of lunch and took to pacing the halls. He continued to think of the girl. After much effort, he pushed those thoughts from his head - focusing instead on matters to address. He began looking paperwork from people interested in his business sense. One customer asked that he help them set up a trade route. Another wanted his donations for a silver mine. None of hem were anything special or groundbreaking. It was all just petty humans wanting his help. People who could not help themselves. He sighed, looking over the papers.

Carlisle frowned. That went exactly as he had thought it would. He was always used to having doors slammed in his face. It was second nature for him to face rejection. After all, Silas was so pleasant a master. He knocked again, with urgency at the edge of the sound. "Please, miss. He merely wishes to meet you. He is... curious about you. You don't have to worry about not being a .. people person. He is not much of one either. Just don't ever tell him I said so." He spoke calmly but with just a hint of something else, desperation perhaps. He hoped she would turn back. If she did not, he would have to face his failure and his master's wrath.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

{{I will be gone for the next week and probably will be unable to post. I am very sorry but.. at least we don't have to worry too much about the thread dying. Have a good Independence day.}}

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She watched the man. She could feel his panic. She didnt like the idea of meeting someone at all, especially at their house and not on neutral territory. But she consedid. Still covered in mud she went and opened the door, a hard look on her face. "Fine take me to your master." she said in a hard voice.

((Sorry for the short reply. my brain is a bit cerfuddled right now XD))

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas finished his paperwork, deciding to lend his assets to a man building a railroad line out to his town. He would be able to utilize such a thing in the future. He peered to a nearby clock. Carlisle should be back soon. He tapped a nail on the table, impatient. He smiled as one of the maids came near, carrying a silver tea tray. He took the tray and poured a cup, the metal causing his skin to tingle.

Carlisle sighed in relief. "You will not be disappointed, madam. I assure you." Slowly, he lead the woman to his master's home. His master would not mind her appearance. Silas often came on covered in mud and grime. After all, they had maids for a reason.
After reaching the home, he paused for a moment to allow her to look the grandeur of the manor. Then, he lead her to the study and opened the door for her.

Silas stood as his door was opened and was pleasantly surprised to find the woman from the woods in his home. He smiled easily at her and bowed slightly, "So lovely to meet you, madam. I am Silas Thorne. Welcome to my home."

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((OMG HE IS ALIVE XD!!!!!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She followed the man, seemingly gliding threw the forest as she walked. She paused when he stopped and looked around. its so cold she thought, really looking at the mansion. There is no life here, stagnant, there isn't even the natural beat of the world here. I dont like it. She shivered as they continued. She focused more on the mans head and where they were going so she would know the way out and not have to wait for anyone to show her.

When she came face to face with the master of the house, she curtsied to be plight, and then kept her hands behind her back. "Thank you for inviting me my lord. You have quite a...different home them most" she said, choosing her words carefully. "I am sorry I didn't introduce myself when I first made my home, I didnt know anyone else lived out here. I will not trespass on your land if that is what you are worried about." she said carefully.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

(Yes, I am alive. A little worse for wear but alive. biggrin )

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas chuckled lightly, motioning to a chair beside his own as he sat down. "Oh, I have no fear of your trespassing. You are more than welcome to explore my land. I merely wished to know my neighbor. I also did not know anyone lived out here besides myself and my servants." As Silas spoke, Carlisle busily freshened his master's tea and poured a cup for their guest. After that was done, he took his leave without a word. "As for my home, I had it built here when I was a far younger man. I came into some money when I was twenty and it only seemed right to build here. Admittedly, I do not leave my home often these days." While he sat, he rubbed absently at his left thigh, trying to ease the pain. He smiled despite the ache. "Actually, I was wondering if, perhaps, you knew anything of caring for plants. You see, my previous gardener... moved to the South. I would be more than willing to allow you to stay in your home or move to the manor, if you wished. You would be well taken care of regardless." He paused to allow her to answer. IN truth, his gardener had improperly cared for one of his rose bushes and was 'trimmed' with a pair of hedge clippers.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((Why worse for ware?))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She watched him for a while, watched how he moved, reacted, even talked. He was kind but there was an underlying layer to him that she didnt like. Something that made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. "Thank you my lord but I will have to decline. I only work for myself. I like the feeling of being by myself. I am sure that you understand" she said, watching his reaction and tensing, getting ready to leave. She felt like a rabbit being cornered by a fox.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

(Long drive, lots of meeting new people. Made the mistake of getting out in the sun for a little while and got myself a sunburn. It sucks and now I have to keep a constant watch to make sure nothing develops into anything. A tornado hit while we were there, no one was hurt though. Also, some family drama. Overall, it was a good trip just tiring.)

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas frowned slightly. " Is there no way I can convince you otherwise?" he asked with genuine concern. He could not place why he wanted her so badly. He just had to have her. He didn't even want to hurt her... that badly. She seemed to be such a tough little thing, surviving in the woods all by her lonesome. Surely she would make a lovely plaything.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((Thats good, I hope I am doing all right in the rp with her not wanting to be in the house))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She shook her head. "No I am sorry, I wouldn't feel right. I can take care of myself just fine, I dont need other people. All the same, thank you very much for your offer." She said, bowing to him and backing up to the door, keeping her eyes on him.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

((Is cool. It gives me chances to try some reasoning skills and gentlemanly behavior. ))

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas frowned deeply, looking her over. He had never had anyone truly deny him. Was that what he liked so much about her? "If I cannot convince you to work for me, may I at least offer you dinner?" He rose slowly to his feet, taking his cane in hand. "It is a simple request. If we are to be neighbors, I should like to know you better. If that is not too much trouble, of course." He bowed slightly, putting on a charming smile. He wondered what they were having for dinner that day. He was sure he had been told.

On a cue none would ever know, Carlisle opened the door. He waited just beyond the threshold.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((Woot, but I think I will cut you some slack, sorry its late, training for new job is a b***h))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked behind her and saw the man from before. He still has his smile on his face and she could tell he was just there to assist in any way he could. Her stomach gave a growl telling her she hadn't eaten since that morning. "I guess...I could stay...for a meal." she said, against her better instincts, going over and sitting down in a char where she could see the door and him.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

{its ok. I know how bad training can be. smile }

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas smiled brightly, "Glad to hear it." He took his seat again, laying the cane at the side. "I hope you will enjoy your stay. Dinner will be served in… ""Thirty minutes, Sir." Carlisle cut in with a grin. Silas nodded, "Thirty minutes, then. Be sure Mirabelle knows we will have a guest." Carlisle bowed and left to go about his orders.

Thirty minutes would pass quickly in relative quiet. Silas was not a conversationalist by any means. He spoke well, just not often. He was more than content to look his guest over and listen to anything she had to say. Though, he doubted she was much for conversation either.

Carlisle returned when the time had passed and led them to the dining hall. It was a grand hall with a great stone table and comfortable silver chairs covered in red velvet. The walls were lined with paintings depicting wolves howling to the red moon. At one end of the table sat Camilla. She was a frail looking thing with long, thin blonde hair, green eyes, and skin so pale you could almost see the blue veins beneath. She was clad in a simple green gown. One of her hands was bandaged. She looked up at Silas as he entered. "Hello, my dear and… guest." Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper. Silas smiled taking a seat beside her and motion to the chair across from him. "Camilla, this is our neighbor. She lives out in the forest. I never did hear your name…"

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

((OMG I THOUGH I HAD REPLIED!!!! I AM SO SORRY!!!!! By the way that is a epic avi!))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She followed the men down to the dinning hall. She still didnt like the place, it would be nice to be a gardener at some other house but here...no. She couldn't see herself working her at all. When they walked in she looked at the lady and her heart stopped. This woman seamed like she was young in age but her spirit and body were all old. She looked like the life had been sucked out of her.

She curtsied to the lady of the house before taking her seat. She looked at the tapestries on the wall before on caught her eye. A black wolf with blue eyes. "I have seen that wolf before" she said more to herself then anyone.

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

(lol. That's okay. I've been exhausted after work lately, so I haven't really checked. Thank you. I got tired of trying to perfect the furry look, so I went for a skinner instead. Wearing werewolf fur is almost as good as being one, right?)

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas smiled following her gaze. "Have you now? Is there one like him in the wolf pack that runs in the woods? I have seen them many times, though probably not all of them. Beautiful creatures, they are." He replied amused. Camilla shivered. "I don't know how one can live out in those woods, so... exposed." She hugged herself tightly, realizing what she had said. Silas let the comment pass. Why would she not tell him her name? Was such a thing so sacred that he could not know of it? Such thoughts made him frown slightly. He had to know her name. Names were powerful after all. A name meant that she had an identity and perhaps a secret he could use to make her stay....

Slowly, the staff began bringing out dinner. Upon the table was placed a finely roasted pig, fresh vegetables, a few fruits, and fresh baked bread rolls. A servant girl with blonde hair and brown eyes poured water for Camilla and wine for Silas, then stopped beside their guest. "Wine or water, miss?" she asked with a small smile.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Dapper Wolf

apathy_incarnate

(YAY INTERNET ACCESS!!!!!!!!!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She looked at the server and smiled, her teeth glitteringly white. "Water would be nice, and some milk if you have any please." she said, going back to her conversation, watching the lady of the house from the corner of her eye. "Its much better then my alternative, I was betrothed and the old age of 9" she said sarcastically "to someone who was in his late 20's. As I go older and we began to see each other I didn't like him one bit. He was cruel and had a very bad temper so I told my father I didn't want to marry him. He threatened to disown me as his blood so I walked out. The gentlemen that live out here tought me everything I know and I know how to take care of myself."

Dapper Lunatic

16,250 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Carl 200
Wolveyaon

[YAY!!]

I Am Your Master
......Silas Thorne......

Șilas couldn't help but smile. Camilla gave a frail smile as well, gently patting her husband's hand. "These things happen. I was 15 when I met my Silas. He was 27. We were married a few months later." She smiled brightly at him. It was as if nothing bad ever happened between them - that Silas was not a monster but a loving husband. "We've had our disputes but we thrive. He cares for me, despite my illness. I care for him despite...." She cut herself off, looking down at her lap.

The servant girl curtsied and poured a glass of water. She skittered away, returning with a glass of milk. "Here you are miss, fresh milk." Then, she was gone again. Silas helped himself to the meal before him. "Help yourself, eat up." He said with a smile, motioning to the food.

You Will Obey Me
......Or Parish......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out