Welcome to Gaia! ::

There is a mansion perched on a hilltop. There is only one road leading to it, and it is flooded. Seven people are stranded in their cars on the hill, and a storm is going at full force. The only shelter is the mansion, which is looking evil against the darkening sky...

Okays, follow the usual rules about cyber and god-moding, K? We only need 7 demons, and 10 humans, I think that'll do!

DEMONS
1. Odori
2. ManixZero
3. Berry Lily
HUMANS
Demon Me!
Name: Odori
Race: Siren
Abilities: Can hypnotize people with her voice and her eyes, can also grow white angel wings.

((personality-wise, think Drusilla from Buffy))

Odori walks through the halls, singing a song as she watches the rain beat against the windows
ManixZero
Demon Me!
put in a profile!!! xp
I like to me a demon too
Name: Chiko
Race: Demon
Abilities: can make portals and can heal
ARGH!!!! I g2g... MISS MEEEEEEEEEEE! gonk
Name: Manix
Race: (dont know myself.. sweatdrop )
Abilites:Can fly and can hide in the shadows..His teeth are sharper than a white sharks..He crawls on the walls and has evil red eyes
Name: Kazumi Kuro
Race: I'll just be a human....
Abilites: Uses a katana to defend.
Name: Nathan
Race: Human
Items: Desert Eagle w/ 4 clips (6 shots per clip)
Name: Jeremi
Race: Human
Item: Twin Colt .45s ((dont know what good a gun is gonna do against a demon but oh well))
-stares out the front window by the front door of the old mansion-
- I sigh and sit in my room looking at the ceiling on me bed. I then get up and look outside-

"........."
(Ok back)

Manix was on the corner of a room..a dark room with a piano eating a sandwhich..he heard footsteps and looked around..if they did get in they would never see him unless he showed himself..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff