xxx ── . O W N E R
              xxxfallen - - BEELZEBUB

xxx ── . I N S P I R A T I O N
              xxxSeven Deadly Sins Persona Death Note

xxx ── . G E N R E
              xxxModern Supernatural Action Romance

xxx ── . L E V E L
              xxxLazy literate (400+ words)

Welcome to Malediction. This roleplay is a literate and above affair that has recently been revamped and put up for the third installment. The images were found using Zerochan.net and the subsequent graphics were thrown together by yours truly with the aid of picmonkey.com. The inspirations for the plot run the gambit from the History Channel and their Seven Deadly Sins series, Persona, Death Note, suggestions from my fellow RPers, and my own imagination.

Malediction takes place in a bustling metropolis within the United States and follows seven young men. They have been, through divine intervention, blessed with holy powers. These powers, as ordained by the Holy Messenger that visited them, must be put to use in order to stop an approaching threat. Seven Princes of Hell have begun to extend themselves into a mortal Host and, once they've garnered control, intend to bring ruin to God's creations. It is up to the Virtues and the Holy Messenger to see to it that it never happens.

If your interest has been piqued at all, and you are up to writing decent sized posts, please scroll down and enjoy the thread or join us in the Out of Character for some mindless chatter. Otherwise, you can click the handy back button and exit entirely.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxx ── . L I T E R A C Y
                                I am going to expect full paragraphs from you. There is no 'minimum' length as far as replies go. 'Literate' means you can properly express yourself through your posts. You use complete sentences. You can spell and make use of proper grammar without flip flopping between tenses. And, you are generally competent. I am not asking for perfection. We all make typos. I just want for you to have a grasp of how the English language works. Most people would rather read four or five well written paragraphs than sift through a dozen that are steaming piles of s**t. That being said, all I want in regard to length is that you keep your posts roughly the same size as everyone else in the roleplay. This means that if most are writing 600 words or more, you should try to mirror this. Less is acceptable, as is more, but don't make it a habit of giving pitifully short replies when other people aren't.

xxx ── . T O S
                                Keep things PG-13. Romance, violence, and everything in between is welcome. I don't care if you have same gender pairings (given the cast), and I don't care if you want to make characters fight. All that I care about is keeping it tame for all the impressionable young readers that may be lurking in the thread. So, if your characters are going to have an overly intimate moment, please use a time skip to after the main event. Once the clothing starts coming off, that's it. The detail for your blood and gore should also be kept low. There are artful ways to convey bloodshed without making it completely traumatic to the readers.

xxx ── . A P P L Y I N G
                                If you wish to apply for a role, all you have to do is pick a character and send in an application. Once you have filled this out, send it to me, fallen - - BEELZEBUB, via PM. I don't care what you title the message; I'm not going to play Hide and Seek or try to fool you with white text. However, in the application you will be asked to provide some samples of your writing. This is a quality check, plain and simple. If and when I give your application the okay, you can begin working on your profile. The coding for which is provided below.

xxx ── . D E D I C A T I O N
                                This will be a long term RP. If you are applying, please be serious about it. Don't send in an application if your only intention is to hang around for a day or two before moving on to the next best thing. I can understand that people lose interest and that things creep up without warning. If such is the case, and you have to drop, just do it on a high note. All I want is a heads up. I won't be upset if you can't continue. On a similar note, if you are going to be gone for an extended period, please let me know in advance. If I have no clue where you are, I may assume that you have disappeared and remove you from the RP. To avoid losing your character unnecessarily, just drop me a line. When you are courteous enough to inform me, then I will be so in turn.

xxx ── . P O S T I N G
                                You are expected to reply as the need demands. If someone is waiting on a response from you, please work on one. It's that simple. Generally speaking, from the moment your partner(s) get up their response(s) and you are next in line, the clock starts ticking. If you fail to post within 30 days from the time of your partner(s), you will be removed from the thread. You will not be given a warning. By reading this, you should already be aware of the conditions. I expect you to be mature enough to know how to manage your time and keep track. I am not here to be your babysitter or handle you with kid gloves. I do not want people to think that they are irreplaceable and exempt from the rules.

Also, bear in mind that I do not want to see the in character spammed beyond belief by a small group of people. Being active is important, but do not turn the roleplay into a one x one between yourself and another member. I do not want to get off for the night only to come back to a page filled with nothing but interaction between two characters. When you pull that kind of s**t, it leaves everyone else behind and kills group activity. If you have found yourself way ahead, then take a step back and give the other members a chance to catch up

xxx ── . O O C
                                And finally, for the love of all that is holy, do not post OoC comments in the in character thread. This includes pointless statements at the end of your replies. If you have s**t to say, then go to the out of character thread. That is why we have the thing; so the in character will remain clean and professional instead of turning into a hideous ******** fest. If you post out of character statements anywhere outside the OoC, they will be deleted.
User Image
User Image

User Image

An echo, reverberating so quietly that one might think it were the voice of a specter. The sound carried endlessly, whispering a haunting tune into the ears of man. It was incessant; demanding attention. There was no way to quell it. No way to tune it out. But, in a world gone mad, it offered an entrancing proposition. Power. Money. Women. This voice spoke to the heart's desires, tempting ever so sweetly, the promises as rich as honey but far more damaging.

In darkened places, these voices dwelled. A Legion of Seven; the Princes. Lucifer, the rebel Angel. Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies. Asmodeus, a Manipulator. Leviathan, the Gatekeeper. Belphegor, Hell's Ambassador. Amon, the Marquis. And Mammon, the Overseer.

From beyond realm and dimension, and through the proverbial looking glass, these unholy beings began to invade the minds and bodies of one they deemed a suitable place to dwell. A vessel in which to host their consciousness, to apply their influence, seeping into and infecting these malleable minds. Such was the beginning of the long and arduous process of melding with the unwitting souls. To bend the mortal bodies to the will of otherworldly invaders. This was their intention. To look beyond the moment, rather than awaiting something that had been preordained. The Antichrist? The Rapture? Armageddon? Ah, to believe in such things.

Who is it that fated it all? Who is to say that one's destiny is unchangeable? That one's life has been splayed out from beginning to end and that there is no deviation? No chance to make decisions? No free will? Is there comfort in such simple thinking? Alas, accepting such a thing is for the weak and feeble of mind. To claim that all one's mistakes and successes are part of a grander plan, rather than a personal mistake or triumph.

Delusions for the blind.

Someone had to dare, to be brave enough, to deviate and turn from such notions. Waiting for the all encompassing end? Anticipating an inevitable defeat at the hands of a Higher Power? It was not something that Lucifer could abide. Who was to dictate his actions? There was no one in control of his fate, save for himself. He was the one that pulled the strings and would not calmly watch the passing of another day. Another hour. Another minute. It was his intention to make the world take notice; to open the eyes of the masses and force them to believe. Believe that all that they ardently held to be true was a charade. That there was no hope for redemption. There was nothing. Nothing but corruption, hatred, death. The land of the living was so steeped in sin, not even God would take them in. And so, he would welcome them instead.

Perhaps a petty desire, but a desire all the same. And Lucifer was not alone, for others in the circle of Hell chose to join in the endeavor. The reasons were their own, but not all the hosts were welcoming to this demonic invasion. While some embraced the inhuman companion with open arms, others did not. Yet there was also another outside the small set of vessels.

The Heavenly Messenger, with his blessed sight, had borne witness to the goings on in the world below. It became clear that something malevolent was afoot and it could not be left unchecked. So, this foreign observer saw fit to interject.

Divine intervention.

Upon a pious group of seven mortals, symbols were placed. It was a Mark of Suppression and granted these young men divine abilities. And in the dominion of dreams, the Virtues were brought together. Each was from a different walk of life. Each chosen for their just and moral ways. But they now had this single thing in common. And, with the gifts now bestowed upon them, came an edict.

The Messenger, in his ethereal and radiant brilliance, spoke. "Quell the Demonic Princes within and expel them to whence they came, lest the consequences grow dire."

It was this that forced the Virtues to set out, still unsure of their true goal. Demons and their city in peril? It was nothing that the normal individual had to concern themselves with. Still, if remaining idle and ignoring the Heavenly decree meant that their way of life would be threatened, that was not something they could willingly do. Their moral compasses would never allow such a thing. So, while the Virtues have now begun to work together in an effort to seek out the ones they are intended to subdue, the Sins are battling against themselves. Some have already found this to meet with little to no success. Others have yet to even realize that their very existence is at stake. Or perhaps they do not have the energy to care, already seduced by the newfound powers of these Demons.
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxx ── . V I C E S
                                Those unfortunate enough to have become the hosts of unholy spirits. Seven individuals within the city have fallen victim to the Demon Princes. These men, some willing and others reluctant, have found themselves bound in body and mind to this separate entity. It has begun to encroach upon their thoughts, influencing actions and giving new motives. These vessels were chosen through no complicated means. The Demons simply gravitated toward those individuals because that already exhibited their given sin. Asmodeus, for example, chose his host because the male was a man-whore to begin with. The others all follow this same trend. It does not, however, mean that this sin is the only thing that defines them. They were (and in some cases still are) normal people. The single trait does not dominate their personalities completely.

xxx ── . P R I N C E S of H E L L
                                Each Demon is attempting to take control of their given host. So, if you've applied for one of the Sins, your character will essentially have two separate entities crammed within the single role. These Demons can periodically take control of their vessels, depending upon how resistant the person is. Weaker souls (Sloth being a perfect example, since he is a depressed lump) will be more susceptible to these influences. Others will not. Really, it is up to you how far gone your characters become and at what rate. But, if they reach a point where the host's original personality has become so overshadowed by the Demon's, they will gradually fade from existence and the body that had once been theirs will no longer respond. At this time, the Demon will be able to fully claim the vessel and use it as he sees fit.

Until then, these Princes of Hell remain mostly ephemeral. They hang like specters around their hosts, unable to venture any great distance away. This is because the Demons have begun to extend themselves into the body's of their vessels. The Vices are the only physical link to the realm of the living that the Demons have. Without a host, they are unable to make any sort of physical contact with the outside world. And, the tighter their hold grows upon their hosts, the shorter their leash becomes. They are stuck with the body they have chosen to claim. And, given that the Vices are being shadowed by these grotesque and otherworldly beings, it is an obvious marker. Normal human beings cannot see the Demons, but others afflicted with the same malediction can. By this I mean that Gluttony, who is possessed by Beelzebub, can not only see his own demon but any other demon that has attached to a person. Gluttony can see Lucifer. It makes identifying the other Vices a lot easier.

xxx ── . F A M I L I A R S
                                While the Virtues have been granted powers, the Vices have their own boon. Along with each demon has come a familiar. This is a 'spirit' animal. It can be any animal of your choosing, so long as you do not pick one that is already in use. These familiars are at the command of both host and demon, serving as loyal pets of sorts. While assuming the form of an animal, the familiars are essential things of darkness and have supernatural aspects to them. They are meant to be useful in one way or another. How you utilize them is also up to you. Just keep in mind that these familiars are a completely separate entity from the demon themselves.

xxx ── . V I R T U E S
                                A second group of seven have also been marked, but by divine means rather than unholy. Their pious and virtuous ways have made them suitable candidates in the exorcism of the Princes of Hell. They have each been granted a power so as to keep the Demons under control and ensure that they do not bridge the gap between Hell and Earth. The typical rite of exorcism is not enough to drive the spirits from their hosts, though. Merely calling a priest and tossing around some holy water will do little more than piss them off. The only way to drive them from their host is by using the Mark of Suppression that each Virtue has been blessed with. And, for the record, the answer is an emphatic no; the Virtues do not host any heavenly beings. The only guidance they will receive is from the Heavenly Messenger that will occasionally appear throughout the roleplay. This Messenger is only an NPC, though. No one can play him. When the actual need arises, I will make posts with this figure so as to guide the good guys along.

xxx ── . M A R K of S U P P R E S S I O N
                                This is a tattoo like symbol that has appeared on each of the Virtues. They can be any shape or size and are not limited to a single part of the body. Each is different from the next, meaning seven different marks in all. What they look like and where they are on your character is all up to you. They do not have to be 'meaningful' or represent anything. These symbols are used as a means of detection. They give the Virtues a special sight; one that allows them to see the Demon of their intended target. The Mark of Suppression will flare, growing warm against their skin, and emit a faint light. This only happens when their opposing Vice is nearby. If there is no reaction from the mark, and it remains dormant, they are obviously not close enough to the one they have been tasked with repressing. On top of this, the power of the symbol can not be invoked. It is a passive sort of skill that has no off switch. If your Vice is around, you will always know.

And, no, the Vices do not have a mark.

xxx ── . E L E M E N T S
                                In addition to the marks that each Virtue is given, they have also been granted individual powers. These elements have been pre-assigned to each role for simplicity's sake. While the Heavenly Messenger told the Virtues what their powers are, he never really explained how to use them. The Virtues have been left to sort of figure this out on their own. It goes to reason that in the outset, they will not have much control of their powers. But they can become enhanced and refined when any given Virtue performs certain tasks. Not only are the Demons lurking, but other mortals are also held within the sways of sin. Assisting such people, and turning them toward the light, bolsters the individual Virtue's power. Each soul that is 'saved' adds to their power, allowing them to tap into latent abilities. Think of it like leveling up in a video game. The more experience you gain, the better spells/attacks you can unlock.

xxx ── . E X T R A
                                Any other questions that you may have, feel free to ask in the OoC or via PM. I'll try to answer things as best I can. If it's something that comes up more than once, I will likely add it to this info post for everyone's benefit.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                x
                                A L L x W H O x F A L L x F R O M x G R A C Exxxxxxxxxx

── VICE of . L U S T
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx IMPATIENT xxxxx LEWD xxxxx CONNIVING

HANG HALLOWED HALOS WHERE SHALLOW GRAVES GROW

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                                LEON McDOWELL xxx TWENTY-FOUR xxx TARANTULA

As seems to be the case with most of the ones like you, your childhood was not all rainbows and lollypops. Your mother, by birth, was a meth head. When she couldn’t afford her self medication, she resorted to theft. Stealing from her family and friends alike, just to feed the addiction. And when that wasn’t enough, she went to turning tricks. Which is sort of how you came about. She was an unwed teenage mother with a problem and taking care of a baby was not high on her list of priorities. The moment she squirted your a** out, you were put up for adoption. And you grew up completely aware of this; when all the legal matters were put aside, she had more or less sold you to get her next fix. It was all within the bounds of the law, but the compensation for prenatal care and the other medical costs associated with her pregnancy mostly went toward drugs. Maybe that’s what ******** you up in the first place. Just a product of your genes? Or maybe it was just all some petty attempt at getting back at the bitches like her; the ones too strung out to know when to keep their damn legs closed. So rather than shooting the liquid poison into your own veins, you just supply it for others. And the first hit is always on the house. It’s how you ensure return customers. Get them hooked while its free, then charge them out the a** for the next. For you, it’s nothing but business and business is booming; you have no shortage of cash. But that’s just sort of a bonus. Your true passion is sex, and lots of it. Luckily for you, you make your own hours and have plenty of time to dedicate to it. But as of late, something has begun to pester you. It started as a simple voice, but now it has made its presence well know. You are being shadowed by ASMODEUS, the embodiment of the sin of LUST. He has taken to whispering thoughts into your ear and even seems to have affected your libido and drive. Not much to complain about, really.

xxxxxxxxxx You have marked TEMPERANCE as your next sexual conquest.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx PATIENCE is a perpetual c**k block.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You've had relations with WRATH on numerous occasions.

TAKEN Aeolith

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . E N V Y
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx RESENTFUL xxxxx GLOATING xxxxx OBSESSIVE

FIRST LAST xxx AGE xxx FAMILIAR

Your life began like any other. You were born into the typical American family; the first of two children, living in a decent home with a white picket fence and a dog. There was no trauma in your life, growing up with both loving parents and friends. Only a few houses down from you lived KINDNESS. He was just a couple of years younger, but it didn't mean much when you were a snot faced brat yourself. The two of you always snuck down to the neighboring trussel and would spend warm days swimming in the creek under the train tracks. But, those times drew to a close when KINDNESS moved away, leaving you alone. Eventually, you forgot about your childhood friend, carrying on with life; family, school, and the typical angst filled teenage rebellion. You seemed to love doing just the opposite of what your parents told you. Breaking curfew, dating anyone they didn't approve of. You even began experimenting with drugs and alcohol during high school and have since developed a habit. Luckily for you, LUST is a reliable supplier of narcotics and you can easily get your fix through him, for a price. To fund your drug use, you jumped straight into a trade school and now do auto body repair. It's anything but glamorous, but it keeps clothing on your back, food on the table, a roof over your head, and most importantly of all, drugs in your system. Granted, these are no longer your only concerns. Over the last few weeks, you had begun to feel as if you were being watched. Strange noises would wake you up from a restless sleep, but you would shake it off as the wind or some major trip. Until the day when the source of all the unease made its appearance. LEVIATHAN, one of seven Demonic Princes, had attached himself to you. You’re still reluctant to believe he’s anything more than a product of your doped up mind.

xxxxxxxxxx You buy drugs from LUST constantly.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You were friends with KINDNESS as a kid
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You direct bitter glances toward GREED because of his good fortune.

CLOSED

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . G L U T T O N Y
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx EXCESSIVE xxxxx CHILDISH xxxxx IMPOLITE

TRISTAN HENNINGSON xxx TWENTY xxx HOG

Was there ever a time when you weren't spoiled rotten? 'Brat' is the only way to describe you. You're a complete and utter attention whore and feed off the looks and glances that are cast your way. Even as a child, you were the same. Doting parents planted the seed and it soon began to grow out of control, making you needy, obnoxious, and downright annoying. When you don't get your way, you tend to act out. Not only in front of your parents, but anyone; teachers, friends, strangers. There is no filter. Still, you managed to get good grades all throughout school. You even stuck to the same circle of friends as TEMERANCE and PATIENCE up until your graduation from high school. Since then, you have moved into a higher end condo and live rent free, thanks to the fact that your well off parents own the damn place. In fact, you don't even have a job. Instead, you leech off your family like a trust fund child and spend their hard earned cash rather than earning your own. They have always offered to pay for anything your heart could desire, so how could you refuse them now? Especially when you're so accustom to the lifestyle of the rich and the famous? Although you yourself are technically neither. Still, flashing a wad of cash usually gets you into most places, if not trouble. Really, you should be more careful with that wallet of yours. But you don't seem to care and would have happily continued with this routine were it not for an unwelcome guest in your upscale home. A grotesque looking spirit has begun to follow you about; something that no one else seems capable of seeing. This thing claimed to be BEELZEBUB, the sin of GLUTTONY.

xxxxxxxxxx You were once a 'friend' of both TEMPERANCE and PATIENCE.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You think SLOTH is a bum and constantly mock him.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have developed some sort of crush on CHASTITY.

TAKEN Aeolith

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . G R E E D
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx PETTY xxxxx MATERIALISTIC xxxxx VULGAR

MYKEL WHEELOCK xxx NINETEEN xxx RAT

How is it that you turned out this way? You had great parents that raised you right. Even if they weren't well off and struggled to pay the bills each month, they both worked hard to give you everything you could need. You had a home and never went hungry, and by no means were you overindulged. Everything seemed good. But not in your eyes. As a child, you never understood why your parents never bought name brands. Other children would show off their expensive toys and new clothing while you were stuck in hand-me-downs and yard sale finds. So, you began to steal things before even hitting the double digits. It started off small, being simple items like packs of gum from the checkout in supermarkets or random items from vending machines. If you could get your arm through the drop, you would snatch whatever you could. But as you got older, it became obvious that the paltry treasures weren't enough. You wanted more; more money and more power. So, you upped the ante. Classmates became targets. If they had something you wanted but couldn't afford, you'd just take it when their backs were turned. And through some miracle, you rarely got caught red-handed. That is not to say your execution was flawless, but you have since perfected it like a fine art. It's actually amazing what you can seemingly smuggle out of stores undetected. Perhaps your crowning achievement being the handful of mice you managed to rustle from a pet store. Of course, with this sort of behavior, you easily found your way into the wrong crowd. You hang out with a group of punks, shaking people down and intimidating others when the mood strikes you. Though you claim to not be a gang, per se, everyone else views you that way. But the last few weeks have begun a new chapter. MAMMON has latched onto you, bringing about new chills and thrills. In some ways, you love it because of the seeming insight he can provide. But then you remember that another entity is influencing this change and you are anything but pleased.

xxxxxxxxxx You and your friends are the ones that put DILIGENCE in the hospital.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You know that GLUTTONY is loaded and intend to abuse this fact.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have come to enjoy the anxiety you can spark in CHARITY just by hanging around.

TAKEN fallen - - BEELZEBUB

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . S L O T H
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx IDLE xxxxx UNHAPPY xxxxx LONELY

TOBIAS AGRASET xxx EIGHTEEN xxx VULTURE

As a boy, you grew up in a broken home. Your mother died when you were very young, a result of a congenital heart problem. She had been sick for a while but your father's abusive nature seemed to exasperate her deterioration. It left you alone with the man whose violent outbursts were erratic and unpredictable. There were so many times when you were left broken and barely conscious after his beatings. Ones that seemed sparked by nothing. It was your neighbors that finally called in the police. You were removed from the home and placed in foster care around the time you were fifteen. By then, the damage seemed to have already been done. You were a withdrawn sort of child, afraid to make eye contact with people. Like an animal that had been mistreated, you simply placed yourself away from everyone. But in your new foster home, you finally got to experience a normal life. You had a mother and father that instead of beating you, talked out their issues. The change was like night and day and you were genuinely happy. Yet only after a year with your new parents, the courts decided that it was fit for your father to resume custody. You were returned to him. This terrified you, and for good reason. Though he was suppose to have gone through some sort of program for his anger issues, it only took a week for the abuse to start again. At that time, you had had enough. It didn't take long for you to run away from it all, depression veiling you like a heavy shroud. Though you would have loved to return to your foster parents, you knew that would be the first place he came looking for you. You were only sixteen but took to living on the streets just to escape. Often times, you now sleep in the hallways of apartment buildings or in parks, hoping no one will disturb you during the dark hours. It's cold and lonely, you are skipping school and have probably become truent, and you are broke. But panhandling has managed to get you by most of the time. And yet you find that you are not as alone as you initially assumed. A Demon has tagged along, claiming to be BELPHEGOR and your one true Vice, SLOTH.

xxxxxxxxxx When on the streets, CHARITY often gives you money for food.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx GLUTTONY seems to have made it his mission to ridicule you.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You attended the same school as KINDNESS and CHARITY.

TAKEN Lucifers Broken Angel

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . W R A T H
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx HEATED xxxxx VIOLENT xxxxx STUBBORN

KEANE MURPHY xxx TWENTY-TWO xxx HOUND

Your parents were very well off, running a number of successful businesses around town. You were never meant to be part of the picture, however. Two girls had come before you and your father did not want to burden himself with a third. Your mother, on the other hand, wanted one more child. Not because she craved a boy, but because her first two did not even belong to her husband. Neither of your parents were very faithful, but for whatever reason, she wanted a baby that actually belonged to the man she had married. Was it guilt? Whose to say. But you were conceived, much to your father's annoyance. His opinion only changed after you were born and you grew up to be a strong young man. Aside from this, things were mostly normal until your father found out about your mother's infidelities. So began the divorce process. It left you bitter and with a temper to match. You would lash out at classmates and anyone else unlucky enough to be caught in the ensuing eruption. As long as you didn't get kicked out of school, though, your father didn't seem to care. After high school graduation came university. During your second year attending, your father suffered a stroke and was hospitalized. He passed not long after. It was enough to upset you, but not enough to keep you from moving on with your life. With your sisters managing your father's business, you turned your focus toward your own desires. You've joined the track and field team and are doing part time as a teacher's assistant. The only thing that doesn't seem to be improving are your issues with anger. And lately, they've only become exasperated. You see, AMON has cast his line and snared his hook in you. The figure, which had begun as a minor nuisance, has taken to hounding and pressuring you day in and day out, leaving not a moment's peace.

xxxxxxxxxx You seek release from your frustrations through LUST.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have run-ins with CHASTITY in your apartment complex on a near daily basis.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You and PRIDE butt heads a lot.

TAKEN C A P T A ii N - - GUAVA

User Image
                                x

── VICE of . P R I D E
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx SMUG xxxxx OVERCONFIDENT xxxxx SELFISH

CLIVE BISHOP xxx TWENTY-EIGHT xxx RAVEN

You grew up as a country boy; the fourth of five children all born and raised on the family farm. Being the only male in the house, aside from your father, meant that estrogen ran rampant and dominated. You had no boys your age to play with until starting school, and even then, it was slim pickings. Because you lived so far from 'civilization', you did not attend a regular school. In fact, your eighth grade class consisted of exactly six students. It wasn't until you reached high school that you finally had options and were able to branch out socially. You went through school easily enough, adjusting to the shock of so many students. In fact, you found most of them to be beneath you for one reason or another. Maybe you saw them all as over-privileged slackers. You had probably done more back breaking labor in one week than any of the snobs had done in their lifetimes. Regardless, you joined in both clubs and sports. You played football all four years and were a member of both the rifle club and the Future Farmers of America. The latter since it seemed to be in your blood. But, some time after graduating, your mother passed. She was an older woman to begin with, already withered with age, so it came as no true surprise. Soon after, your dad (who was also getting on in years) moved in with one of your sisters, leaving the family farm behind for you to manage on your own; he was no longer able to handle the equipment or keep it running smoothly. Not that you mind. You spent nearly every waking hour outside working anyway. And in recent days, you have found yourself plagued by an apparition. LUCIFER has gotten his hands on you, filling your head with silent whispers and vile thoughts. PRIDE is now your sin.

xxxxxxxxxx You have less than honorable intentions where HUMILITY is concerned.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You find WRATH to be a well of amusement and provoke him for kicks.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You are familiar with PATIENCE but have spoken little to him outside the Farmer's Market.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . C H A S T I T Y
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx WHOLESOME xxxxx DENSE xxxxx HONEST

GABRIEL DAWSON xxx TWENTY-ONE xxx TIME

As far back as memory serves, you have believed in a Higher Power. Your family raised you as a Catholic, having you baptized little over a week after your birth. Your faith is unwavering, giving you idealistic and often simple views of the world and how it should work. Because of this naiveté, you try to see the best in people but find yourself intimidated and embarrassed by things you have grown up to believe of as 'taboo'. Pre-marital sex? That is something you would never even consider. You have been raised to view sexual relations, outside of anything but marriage, to be horribly wrong and a sin. One that will damn your soul to the fiery pits of hell. It is even worse if such relations occur between members of the same sex. And your thoughts on tattoos? Piercings? They are a defacement, your opinion being that the body is a temple that should never be defiled in such a way. Really, it might be easier to just list off what you consider acceptable instead of what you shy away from. For this reason, you fell into an utter panic when the Heavenly Messenger came to you in your sleep and marked your flesh with a divine symbol. You were chosen as the Virtue of CHASTITY and tasked with dealing with the Vice of LUST. This too has left you a rattled mess. Lust is the very thing you have strived to avoid, never once laying a hand upon yourself, let alone another human being. And now you must confront the very thing you fear the most? It has to be a cruel joke. Or maybe your Lord is testing your faith. And perhaps with the support of the other Virtues, and the blessings of God, you will come out unscathed.

xxxxxxxxxx You live in the same apartment complex as WRATH.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have known DILIGENCE since grade school and call him a good friend.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You are terrified of your Vice, LUST.

TAKEN ethereal - - LUNA

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . K I N D N E S S
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx COMPASSIONATE xxxxx MILD xxxxx LOYAL

FIRST LAST xxx AGE xxx WIND

Being the embodiment of KINDNESS, it's no wonder you are so liked. Just having you around seems to infect a room with smiles. Even at a young age, you stood out as someone special. You were always polite, saying please and thank you. It was enough to make the adults in your life gush and fawn. The attention never went to your head, though. You spent your childhood years playing with a neighborhood boy, but after your parents got divorced, custody was given to your mother and you lost contact with your early friend. The weight of having just left her husband, and then suffering a miscarriage of his second child some months later began to crush her. Your mother turned to self medicating with pills and abusing alcohol. Eventually, child protective services got involved and you were sent to live with your uncle. You were still relatively young then, and despite the circumstances that surrounded your home life, you weren't affected horribly. Instead, you turned it to something positive. Your grades were good, you were well behaved, and you had no problems making new friends. In fact, CHARITY was one of the first people you met after moving. You did not seem to care in the least that the boy was unpopular. The two of you have since become best friends. The only thing that you were ill prepared for was when your dreams were invaded. The divine spirit announced that you were one of seven chosen by God and would serve as KINDNESS in the battle against an approaching threat. You were entrusted with putting an end to ENVY; something that does not sit well with you.

xxxxxxxxxx You are best friends with CHARITY.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You've learned that your childhood friend is ENVY.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx HUMILITY works at the same firm as your uncle.

CLOSED

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . T E M P E R A N C E
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx JUST xxxxx CONTROLLED xxxxx RATIONAL

AURELIO ROMANO xxx NINETEEN xxx WATER

You are TEMPERANCE and the twin brother of PATIENCE. Of the two, you are the oldest, but only by a mere thirty minutes. In the grand scheme of things, it’s just a drop in the bucket. The only feature that truly distinguishes you from your younger sibling is the color of your eyes; yours being green where as his are nearly brown. Still, to strangers, there is no difference. And growing up, you took advantage of this very fact. If the two of you could get away with it, you would swap places and pretend to be the other. Even now, you are still with your brother. The two of you share an apartment while attending university but make regular visits home to spend time with your family. Being of Italian descent, where tradition is a big part of life, you hold a strong and healthy relationship with your parents and relatives. Still, the closest person to you is PATIENCE, regardless. After he suffered a horrible accident a few years back, it made you reevaluate your own life and you have since taken to being a family man. And with that near tragedy tucked under your belt, you can surely face anything. Certainly this new mess that's been thrust your way. The Heavenly Messenger placed upon your flesh a symbol, granting you the power to manipulate water. On top of this, you have been charged with handling the sin of GLUTTONY. At the very least, PATIENCE is still by your side. Let's just hope you can keep him out of trouble.

xxxxxxxxxx You are the older brother of PATIENCE.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You were in the same graduating class as GLUTTONY.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have felt LUST eyeing you and aren't sure how to feel.

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . C H A R I T Y
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx FREETHINKING xxxxx ALTRUISTIC xxxxx QUIET

LEVI KRUGER xxx EIGHTEEN xxx EARTH

Geek is really the only way to describe you. Even as a kid, you would rather stay indoors and play video games than go outside; exercise was not your thing. Growing up, you never had many friends. You were the boy that was always picked last to play kick ball or got stuck paired with the teacher during group activities because no one wanted to be your partner. Of course it hurt to be ignored like that. You were a nice kid, it just seemed that no one could look past your issues with weight. For a time, you were a total loner. Mostly, you kept your nose tucked neatly in books or spent breaks lurking in the computer lab at school, just so you could avoid people. You didn't want to be laughed at anymore. But then you met KINDNESS. As the new kid, he didn't seem to have any preconceived notions and you two became quick friends. And when you hit puberty, you sprouted like a bean pole and lost most of the pounds that had made you a target of bullies. Since that time, you've gradually been coming out of your shell. And because of the name calling and bullying you suffered growing up, you are more sensitive to the feelings of other people. You can't stand when people are made to suffer and try to do your best to help in any way you can. Sometimes this is by volunteering at soup kitchens or just doing general community service. In school, you have joined a club dedicated to just that. But his entire Virtue thing has you a little on edge. You were recently branded CHARITY and given a Mark of Suppression. The ethereal vision that came to you in your sleep explained the situation, putting upon your shoulders the heavy burden of dealing with GREED. That's not something you're so eager to do. Doing community service is one thing, fighting the forces of darkness is another entirely.

xxxxxxxxxx You take pity on SLOTH and toss change his way whenever you can.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You find GREED to be an unnerving character and try to avoid him.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You are best friends with KINDNESS.

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . D I L I G E N C E
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx PERSISTENT xxxxx ACTIVE xxxxx SERIOUS

RIN WATASE xxx TWENTY-TWO xxx LIGHTNING

With a weak constitution, you have always been prone to illness. You're constantly plagued with allergies and are usually the first to catch a cold. In fact, you even have allergic reactions to things as mundane as soaps and detergents. Needless to say, you often missed school because one thing or another kept you from making it to class. And after missing well over a month during the course of a single year, your parents decided it best to home school you instead. As a result, you grew up somewhat isolated. The friends you did have rarely got to see you; you were either sick and could not have play dates or you were busy with the schoolwork that had piled up while you were ill. In spite of all this, you were determined to stay active. As you grew older, you figured that it might help in some small way. So, you took to jogging regularly and hitting the gym. All was going well, up until your jogging routine put you in the path of some local thugs. Maybe it was a mistaken identity or you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the drugged out punks decided to make an example of you. They had no intention of killing you, instead leaving you alive but with legs that had been beaten backwards with a bat or two. They put you in the hospital for a long while. Your legs were broken but you have since had the casts and pins removed, the bones having healed well enough. At least you can still walk, right? All you have to wear are some knee braces. It has also put a damper on your jogging routine, since it's still too painful to run for long distances. That, and you're not too keen on running into the assholes that beat you again. But this all seems like paltry matters when compared to the vision you received a few nights ago. The visage of a beautiful man came to you in your sleep, stating with confidence that you were to act as the Virtue of DILIGENCE and assist in the effort to banish a demon. SLOTH was your intended vice.

xxxxxxxxxx After your accident, HUMILITY was the one who took you to the hospital.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You know WRATH through the university's track and field team.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You are a friend of CHASTITY's.

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . P A T I E N C E
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TOLERANT xxxxx EASYGOING xxxxx POSSESSIVE

ALESSIO ROMANO xxx NINETEEN xxx FIRE

The younger brother of TEMPERANCE, you grew up attached at the hip. Not because you were starved for attention or had no one else to talk to, but because TEMPERANCE was your other half. Between the two of you, there was always a special bond; something you didn't share with your older sister. Even as you both grew, and no longer shared a room or took baths together, you would always crawl into your brother's bed so you could pilfer his warmth. You even managed to steal his first kiss, though TEMPERANCE argues vehemently that it didn't count. Soon came your teenage years. Both you and your brother wanted to branch out and spend time away from one another. Not because you were fighting, but because it seemed obligatory for teenagers to take a path of 'self discovery'. Unlike your brother, though, you took things too far. In the midst of one of your rebellious little stunts, you got into a near fatal car accident at the age of sixteen. Of course, you managed to make a full recovery. But the scars ran deeper than just your outer shell. After the trauma you had suffered, you came to the conclusion that being too far away from TEMPERANCE was dangerous. And in recent years, you have begun to attend university, majoring in theater. You even live in the same apartment as your brother, since you both attend the same school now. But these plans have been interrupted as of late, thanks to the divine being that came to visit you both. The Messenger of God dubbed you PATIENCE, stating that WRATH was your intended Vice.

xxxxxxxxxx You buy produce from PRIDE at the Farmer's Market.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You tend to put TEMPERANCE before everyone else.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You don't like the looks that LUST has been throwing at your brother.

TAKEN ethereal - - LUNA

User Image
                                x

── VIRTUE of . H U M I L I T Y
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BROODING xxxxx MODEST xxxxx WORLDLY

JOZEF YERKA xxx TWENTY-THREE xxx LIGHT

You're just an average guy. There's nothing all that special about you. At least in your own opinion. You'd be the last person on earth to stand out in a crowd. You wake up in the morning and put your pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. You are, however, more of a city slicker. No surprise, then, that Glensdale isn't exactly your cup of tea. You are relatively new to the city, having just moved in a few months back for a job transfer at work. At first, it had all seemed like a very good thing; it put you closer to family, your sister living only a few hours drive north. You were all too happy to take the transfer in the beginning. But what had seemed great on paper later became anything but. Before uprooting, you had been seeing someone. When you asked her to join you on the move, you were completely shot down. She was unwilling to pack up and leave the life she had. Worse yet, she didn't think that a long distance relationship was doable. You were dumped. Downtrodden, you were forced to make the move alone. Your first week in town saw you drowning your sorrows in the bottle at the local bars. It was in one of the pubs that you first met PRIDE. He was an easy sort to talk to and you quickly came to call him a friend; the only one you had made since arriving. So, it came as a complete shock when a mark was placed upon your skin. A Messenger from Heaven had brought you together with the others and thrust upon you the title of HUMILITY. You were the one meant to deal with PRIDE. Something that you could not quite believe. Things like this didn't happen to guys like you. You were a pencil pusher. The most you ever dreamed of was an office with a window, not fighting demons. More than that, you are certain there must be some kind of mistake. PRIDE isn't a bad guy.

xxxxxxxxxx You think that PRIDE is your friend.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You have met KINDNESS on occassion; his uncle works at your firm.
                                            xxxxxxxxxx You were the one that took DILIGENCE to the hospital after his accident.

TAKEN Lucifers Broken Angel

User Image
User Image

User Image

xxx ── . R E S E R V A T I O N
                                If you are applying, fill out the appropriate reserve and PM it to fallen - - BEELZEBUB.

VICES:
                                [img]148 x 198 with a 1 pixel border. Final dimensions should be 150 x 200.[/img]
                                [size=10][b]ROLE:[/b] Which character are you applying for?
                                [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] First and last.
                                [b]AGE:[/b] How old is this guy?
                                [b]FAMILIAR:[/b] What animal is at their command?
                                [b]SAMPLES[/b]: Either a link to a test thread or some of your current/previous RPs.[/size]

VIRTUES:
                                [img]148 x 198 with a 1 pixel border. Final dimensions should be 150 x 200.[/img]
                                [size=10][b]ROLE:[/b] Which character are you applying for?
                                [b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b] First and last.
                                [b]AGE:[/b] How old is this guy?
                                [b]SAMPLES[/b]: Either a link to a test thread or some of your current/previous RPs.[/size]

xxx ── . P R O F I L E
                                If your application has been accepted, you are free to fill out the profile. Reserves can be kept up to two weeks from the point I accept you. If I do not receive a profile in that time, I'll open the slot again.

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img][/align]
                                [align=center][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=7][b][color=#COLOR5]i t [color=white]xx[/color] s e e m s [color=white]xx[/color] i ' v e [color=white]xx[/color] l o s t [color=white]xx[/color] m y [color=white]xx[/color] w a y[/color][/b][/size]
                                [size=24][color=#COLOR5]FIRST[/color][b][color=#COLOR2]MIDDLE[/color][/b][i][color=#COLOR1]LAST[/color][/i] [color=#COLOR3]↷[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
                                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=20][color=#COLOR3]《[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]R O L E[/color][/b] [color=#COLOR5]❜[/color][/size]
                                [size=10][b][color=#COLOR1]SO RUN WITH THE EYES OF A DEVIL AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR DREAMS[/color][/b][/size]
                                [color=#COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=#COLOR1]s a v e m e f r o m m e[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                [size=12][color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#COLOR4]✗[/color] [color=#COLOR5]age[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#COLOR4]✗[/color] [color=#COLOR5]orientation[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#COLOR4]✗[/color] [color=#COLOR5]height[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#COLOR4]✗[/color] [color=#COLOR5]weight[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=#COLOR4]✗[/color] [color=#COLOR5]theme song[/color][/size][/align]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][color=#COLOR3]↷[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]A P P E A R A N C E[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][/size]
                                [color=#COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
                                [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR5]t h e r e ' s [color=white]xx[/color] n o t h i n g [color=white]xx[/color] t o [color=white]xx[/color] b e [color=white]xx[/color] s a i d [color=white]xx[/color] o r [color=white]xx[/color] d o n e[/color][/size]]

[list][list][size=10]What does this person look like? Write it here. Any scars, tattoos, piercings? What do they wear? The basics. This doesn't need to be very long.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=#COLOR3]↷[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]P ↻ W E R S[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][/size]
                                [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR5]t h e r e ' s [color=white]xx[/color] n o t h i n g [color=white]xx[/color] t o [color=white]xx[/color] b e [color=white]xx[/color] s a i d [color=white]xx[/color] o r [color=white]xx[/color] d o n e[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=10]For Vices, describe your character's familiar. For Virtues, go over their powers and what they are able to do with them. If you are making a blank role, just delete this section.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=#COLOR3]↷[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]P E R S ↻ N A L I T Y[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][/size]
                                [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR5]t h e r e ' s [color=white]xx[/color] n o t h i n g [color=white]xx[/color] t o [color=white]xx[/color] b e [color=white]xx[/color] s a i d [color=white]xx[/color] o r [color=white]xx[/color] d o n e[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=10]Do I really need to explain this? Keep it relatively short.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=20][color=#COLOR3]↷[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]H I S T ↻ R Y[/color][/b][color=white]xxx[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=10]This is where you place your characters past. I'm going to make the minimum for this be four paragraphs. You can write more, by all means, but don't give me a monster.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                [align=center][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=20][color=#COLOR3]《[/color][color=#COLOR4]♔[/color] [b][color=#COLOR1]USERNAME[/color][/b] [color=#COLOR5]❜[/color][/size]
                                [size=10][b][color=#COLOR1]SO RUN WITH THE EYES OF A DEVIL AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR DREAMS[/color][/b][/size]
                                [color=#COLOR2]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=#COLOR1]s a v e m e f r o m m e[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxx ── . N O V x 1 5 T H, 2 0 1 0
                                The revamp is completed and the RP is ready for the third launch.
                                All roles have been filled, thanks to the continued dedication of previous members.
                                The thread has been moved from the Test Forum and into Barton Town.

xxx ── . N O V x 1 6 T H, 2 0 1 0
                                As soon as all of the profiles have been updated/turned in, the IC will be open to posting.
                                You have a week to get changes made before I remove you and open your role to the public.

xxx ── . J A N x 2 0 T H, 2 0 1 1
                                The role of ENVY is now open to the public.

xxx ── . J U N x 1 S T, 2 0 1 1
                                Inactive members have been dropped, leaving ENVY and SLOTH open to new applicants.
                                We will be having a time skip to free up those that were locked because of the inactivity.

xxx ── . A U G x 4 T H, 2 0 1 1
                                The role of DILIGENCE is now open to the public.

xxx ── . A U G x 6 T H, 2 0 1 1
                                The role of SLOTH is now open to the public.

xxx ── . S E P T x 5 T H, 2 0 1 1
                                The roles of LUST and GREED are now open to the public.

xxx ── . S E P T x 2 3 R D, 2 0 1 1
                                The role of KINDNESS is now open to the public.

xxx ── . S E P T x 2 6 T H, 2 0 1 1
                                The role of LUST is now open to the public.

xxx ── . A U G x 5 T H, 2 0 1 2
                                The roles of CHARITY and HUMILITY are now open to the public.

xxx ── . A P R x 2 N D, 2 0 1 3
                                Remade the graphics, changed the coding, and gave the thread a general sprucing.
                                Removed the 'Other' character slots since they hadn't gained any interest.

xxx ── . M A Y x 19 T H, 2 0 1 4
                                The role of ENVY is now open to the public.
User Image
User Image

User Image

J U L Y, 20XX

SU MO TU WE TH FR SA
                                31 01 02 03 04 05 06
                                07 08 09 10 11 12 13
                                14 15 16 17 18 19 20
                                21 22 23 24 25 26 27
                                28 29 30 01 02 03 04

xxx ── . T I M E
                                MORNING NOON AFTERNOON EVENING NIGHT

xxx ── . W E A T H E R
                                CLEAR CLOUDY RAIN THUNDER SNOW WINDY FOG
                                FREEZING COLD COOL MILD WARM HOT VERY HOT

xxx ── . L O C A T I O N
                                Welcome to Glensdale, a sprawling metropolis. It has most of the amenities that all
                                large cities do; shopping centers, markets, malls, an active nightlife, lots of clubs and
                                bars. You name it and it's likely somewhere. Smaller studio apartments, condos, and
                                flats fetch a pretty penny inside the city while larger homes sit just outside, in small
                                suburban communities. The city itself sits on the edge of a large lake, so not only is
                                there a great deal of recreational activity for the locals, it is a hot spot for tourists and
                                is often advertised as such. On one side sits the Lakeside Amusement Park. There
                                are also many extravagant hotels. Upon the eastern shore of the lake sits an old
                                lighthouse, once used for guiding sailors. It sees little use now, the large cargo ships
                                not as common a sight. Instead, it has since been turned into a museum and tours are
                                given daily. And, without the shipments passing through, many people traverse the
                                waters now for frivolous purposes.

xxx ── . E V E N T S
                                The happenings at the county fair just a few short weeks before have been relatively
                                forgotten. Instead, Glensdale has geared up for Independence Day. The city has
                                become a hive of activity, tourists and residents alike looking forward to the Fourth of
                                July weekend. For the last two weeks, stands around town have been peddling
                                fireworks. In preparation, people have dusted off their grills, stocked coolers full of
                                ice, soda, and beer, and have loaded up the cars for a day spent out on the lake.

The celebrations are happening all over town. At nine AM this morning, an air show
                                will begin at the local airport. Later, there is a parade scheduled for one PM in the
                                afternoon. In addition, two entire city blocks just outside the courthouse have been
                                shut down. Traffic has been rerouted, allowing for a small festival (geared mostly
                                toward children) to be set up. Jump for Joys, snow cone and root beer float stands,
                                games, crafter booths, and live music. They can all be found lining the city streets
                                and the neighboring park. Although, as fun as all of this might be for a child, it can’t
                                really hold a candle to the fireworks display put on by the local fire department over
                                the lake. The show is set to start at nine PM this evening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff